Charlie's Angels - Cover

Charlie's Angels

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The story of Charles Daniel Walker, a sixteen year old, happy go lucky teenager who finds a Lucky Charm - two of them in fact. His life will never be the same from that day on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

I picked the bag up and put the perfume box inside it. Smiling to myself, I walked down to see mom. I heard Mandy and Julie back in her room again and Julie was laughing. I heard her say give him a blow job as I walked by the door ... nearly stumbling.

I wondered if Mandy told her she had sucked my cock. But then I knew she hadn’t, Julie wouldn’t have been laughing.

Julie’s going to give me a blow job – my beautiful sister is going to suck my cock.

The thought made the warmth turn to molten lava as I walked into the kitchen to see Mom.

“Hi Mom, how was your day? I bet you had fun with Julie and Mandy dragging you into all the stores,” I said as I leaned over to kiss her cheek.

“We did have fun and the girls even made me buy some clothes for myself.”

Mom smiled, but she looked tired.

I walked around behind her and massaged her shoulders. She always loves for me to do this and I love making her feel good.

“Ohhhh, that feels so good ... don’t ever stop,” she sighed.

“Mom, Aunt Carol made me take some money today for tilling her flowerbeds with the spade. I tried not to, but she refused to let me go until I did,” I told her.

“I know Dear. She told me yesterday she was going to give you some money. She’s always afraid you’ll get left out, with Julie being so popular and on the cheerleader squad at school.”

“ ... Uh, I bought you something today, Mom. I hope you like it,” I said and slipped the small bottle of perfume out of my pocket and put it in front of her. It looked so small, I was afraid that it was too cheap now that I looked at the tiny bottle sitting there.

Mom turned in her chair, she had tears in her eyes and she was holding the little bottle of perfume in the palm of her hands like it was a big gold nugget.

“Charles Daniel Walker, I could just squeeze you until you scream. You always make me so happy with the things you do to surprise me.” Mom jumped up and grabbed me.

She was crying big tears and sobbing, and I started crying too. Then she pushed me back and kissed my lips lightly.

“Thank you Charlie. I love you and Julie so much. Sometimes I get so involved in my real estate business, that I’m afraid I’ve neglected both of you,” she said and hugged me again. OH SHIT I felt the warmth! It’s getting hot down there!

DAMN THAT BURNS LIKE FIRE!

OH NO

Too late, the heat was spreading and my cock was swelling. Mom bumped her belly against mine and I knew what was about to happen.

But then – I just thought I did!

“Charlie, is that what I think it is down there?”

“Yes.”

“When did you grow all these big muscles and please tell me when you grew that huge muscle hidden in your pants?” Mom said as she looked me in the eye. She had a sort of evil looking smile on her face and it made me smile.

“Well, it just kinda happened all of a sudden like ... and before I even knew what was happening, I was big all over.”

“I’ll say you’re, big all over. Give me another hug, you’re the best son a single mom could have, and I love you so much Charlie.”

“I love you too Mom, but you better not hug me too tight,” I warned her.

“I can hug my son as long and close as I like,” she said and I felt a slight bump of her pussy against my cock. I was as hard as a shaft of cold rolled steel. Then my cock jerked and nudged up tight against Mom’s crotch as she bumped me again, then again, harder this time. Then again and again. Soon we were kissing and she was banging her pussy against my raging cock, which was so hot it felt like it was a blow torch!

“OH MY GOD!” Mom said as she began to shake and shiver. “What’s happening to us Charlie?” She asked, humping my cock even faster.

“Don’t worry Mom, it’s alright – it’s alright if you feel good. You’ve denied yourself too long and you don’t need to feel guilty now that you have good feelings again. Let it go, let it all loose and feel good with me Mom, I love you.”

“OH GOD, it feels so good to be held by a man, Charlie,” Mom sobbed and the doorbell rang, just as my cock was about to push its way through my sweats, and hers too, trying to find its way to her hot pussy!

“WELL FUCK! There’s the pizza delivery. Here’s the money, you get it. I have to go change, I’ve flooded my panties and my sweats.” She was laughing as she kissed me before running to her room, still laughing wildly as she ran down the hallway.

I paid the delivery boy then poured four sodas on ice. I had everything ready when mom, Julie and Mandy came to the kitchen.

Julie came to me and hugged me, then kissed my cheek, patting my cock, before she sat at the table. Mandy was next and she hugged me and kissed me on my lips, running her tongue deep in my mouth as I rammed mine back deep in her throat. Then she sat beside Julie.

Mom came back, smiling a silly smile and grabbed me to kiss my cheek. I turned her face and kissed her lips, slipping my tongue to the back of her throat as she bumped her pussy against my cock. Mom sat at the end of the table opposite me and we ate pizza and laughed. I swear, we had the best time I can remember in this house in a long, long time.

When we finished eating, Julie helped Mandy gather all her packages up and walked home with her. She told Mom she’d be back shortly, that she wanted to show me her new clothes she’d gotten today.

“I’m going to take a long hot bath Charlie, come wash my back for me,” Mom said after they left.

I was grinning as we walked down the hall to her room. She had a huge whirlpool tub installed a few years ago after she divorced dad.

... She was really bitter for a long time after she’d caught him screwing around with one of their real estate salesgirls. Mom took the real estate company, the house, all their CDs, and both their savings accounts after she discovered he’d been taking money from the company to set up apartments for two different women on the side. Mom had a woman lawyer and a woman judge ... and I kind of felt sorry for Dad...

... For a few minutes - then it went away.

Mom hasn’t dated for the last six years, not even a lunch date. I wanted her to feel good about herself again, to feel like the beautiful woman she is.

The phone was ringing off the hook as Mom was about to get into the tub. I ran to answer it, and it was Julie.

She was going to stay with Mandy for a while. Her boyfriend came home for the weekend and told her that he wanted out, that he had met someone else.

I told Julie to stay as long as it took to calm Mandy down. She informed me real quick that Mandy was planning to dump his sorry ass anyway. They were calling a boy she had met, trying to work out a date to see him.

“I’ll be home later and we’ll have a fashion show in your room,” Julie told me.

“Only if the model changes in my room,” I joked. I just knew she was going to yell at me.

“Oh – she will, Baby,” she told me and hung up. I got another boner, just thinking about Julie being naked in my room.

I walked back to Mom’s bathroom to see her sitting with her huge breasts covered in mounds of bubble-bath bubbles.

I told her about Julie calling and about Mandy and her boyfriend breaking up ... and that Julie would be home in about two hours.

“I hate bubble baths,” I told her as I took her big loofah sponge and started washing her back.

“You just wanted to peek at your old mom’s sagging boobs is all,” she scolded me, but she was laughing.

“I wanted to see my mom’s beautiful breasts is what I wanted. Well, that’s not all I wanted but I don’t want to spoil it,” I told her.

“Tell me what you wanted. I want to hear you say it,” she looked at me over her shoulder and her right breast came out of the bubbles, nipple and all.

“Do you really want me to tell you?” I asked, as I slipped both Angels from my pockets and let then jump together with a snap. I folded them up in the big soapy sponge and felt it heat up, almost too hot to hold.

I started washing mom’s back and she instantly moaned and leaned forward to let me get to her back. I got her hair wet and she laughed. I washed her smooth back and she was ooohing and aaahing as I let the warm water run down her back.

“Tell me Charlie,” she said as she leaned back and I started washing her huge erect breasts beneath the soapy mound of bubbles that covered them.

“I wanted to wash you all over, and give you a bath like you used to give me when I was little.”

“But I used to let you get in the tub with me and bathe you when you were little. Now, you’re not little anywhere on your body!”

I slipped my sweat pants down and off my feet, then stepped into the tub behind her. She knew what I was doing and slid forward to let me sit behind her. She slid back between my legs to rest her back against my chest. She couldn’t help but feel my cock poking her back.

“I need this Charlie, please let me have it. We have two hours. I need one whole hour alone with you, just so I can feel like a woman again,” she said as she raised up and slid her butt back over my swollen cock. She settled to let it slowly slide up into her tight pussy.

“OH FUCK! I love this,” she said as she pushed back to take some more of me.

“I love your tight pussy too, Mom.”

“Hold still,” she told me, then stood to turn around in the tub, sitting back down to straddle me and take my cock head inside her pussy once more.

“Fuck me, Mom!”

She rode me until we splashed water all over the bathroom floor. I took the two Angels and held one in each hand as I rubbed her back and pulled her breasts to my chest as she fucked her body against mine.

Mom screamed as she got her first come in years with a cock in her pussy. She got another one in just a matter of seconds. I washed the soap from her breasts and pulled her close to suck her swollen nipples into my mouth as she screamed again. I felt her pussy clamping my cock as I sucked her breasts.

“Let’s get out and get in my bed. Hurry, I need you Charlie, please help me. I need you and I love your beautiful cock.”

I helped her out of the tub and dried her off. Then I picked her up and carried her to her bed where we bounced on her bed together. She rolled over on her belly and I rolled over on top of her as she pushed her sexy butt back against me.

“Fuck me, Charlie. Not in my ass, but from behind. Your dad held me down and fucked my ass the night I told him we were through. I told him then, that he was through in this town forever for raping my ass.”

“I’ll do your pussy right Mom, spread your legs and let me get deep inside you, then raise your butt and fuck me.”

“OH DAMN Charlie. FUCK MY PUSSY!” Mom screamed as she got another come.

“Mom, are you on the pill?”

“NO.”

“Mom I didn’t have a condom on.”

“Fuck me Charles Daniel Walker, fuck my naked pussy and shoot me full of cum.”

“But Mom, we’ve already done it twice.”

“I’ve had my tubes tied Charlie! Fuck me and shoot me full, I want all you’ve got.”

“Get your hot ass ready then, here it comes,” I told her as I shot her pussy full until it ran out on her bedspread. I kept on shooting and she kept coming with me.

“OH FUCK YES!” she screamed as another come slammed her.

“Get on your knees, Mom. I want to go even deeper inside your hot pussy.”

“Yes, shoot me deeper, fill me up and make me come with you again. That was the best I’ve ever had.”

I pulled her hips back and she raised her butt to let me have a straight shot into her pussy from behind. I looked down at her beautiful ass and nearly shot-off right then.

“Wow, Mom you are so sexy. You don’t need to let this beautiful body go to waste. You need to meet a man who will love you and make you whole, and make you happy again,” I told her as she fucked her ass back against me.

“I think I may have met him,” she said as she got another hard come, squeezing my cock like an iron fist.

“You know what I mean, Mom. Julie and I want you to be happy and love again, you’ve been bitter and alone way too long.”

“I know Charlie. I know I’ve let it make me bitter, Dear ... But I did meet a handsome man last week. He’s moving here from Denver, and we really hit it off in the short time he was here. He even asked me to go out on a date when he comes here to live. He has a daughter a year younger than you.”

“Let him see the real you, Mom. Make him want you, if you see what you want in him.”

“OH GOD Charlie, we were just having coffee and talking casually about the house he wants to buy, and my pussy was gushing as I listened and looked at him. When we got up, he had a huge boner, well not as big as the one you have stuffed inside my pussy now, but big by normal standards.”

“Go get him Mom. Let him fall in love with you. I’ve always wanted a younger step-sister so I could teach her all about sex.”

I rammed my cock deep in Mom’s slippery pussy and shot her full again. Damn, she got a grip on my cock and pulled until I felt her pussy sucking another come out of me. Then, she really cut loose with one of her own. I think my angels may have reached out and tagged Mom’s pussy, the way she can make it grip my cock.

I got up after we’d fucked each other out, and brought a wash cloth to wash her pussy. Then I kissed her swollen pussy lips. I rolled her over and pulled the covers over her. I kissed her lips and she sighed.

“I’m going to do it, Charlie. I’m going to get me a man who will love me and I am going to fuck him just like we fucked tonight, you just wait and see, Baby. You have given my life and my libido back to me,” she said softly and smiled. I turned her light off and left the room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.