Charlie's Angels - Cover

Charlie's Angels

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The story of Charles Daniel Walker, a sixteen year old, happy go lucky teenager who finds a Lucky Charm - two of them in fact. His life will never be the same from that day on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

When I rolled over, Jan rolled to face me. I pulled her left leg over and spread her feet so I could get to her pussy.

I smelled pussy up close for the first time and fell instantly in love with the aroma. I opened her tight slit and licked right up through the short length of it. I fell in love all over again with her pussy smell and her pussy taste.

“OH GOD YES ... Kiss my pussy Charlie. Fuck ... That feels so fucking good. YES, just like that. OH GOD YES,” Jan yelled.

“Jen, keep her quiet before someone hears us. I raised up to look at the two of them.

Jen leaned over and put my cock head in her sister’s mouth and pulled her head down until she was about to gag on it.

“Suck her pussy now Charlie, this’ll keep her quiet.

Damn, I was about to come, just looking at her with my cock in her mouth.”

I started sucking Jan’s pussy, with more determination than ever. She bucked her pussy against my face and wiggled her hips back and forth as I sucked, licked and kissed, trying hard to make it good for her. Again, I wished that I knew all about fucking and making love ... then I thought of my little black angels ... I wonder ... maybe one more time?

{Help me Angels, I want these twins to love sex from the start and love fucking by the time we’re through}

I felt a heat spread all over my body, even my face and my lips felt warm. I stuck my tongue out to lick Jan’s pussy and it felt like I could lick her belly button from here as I licked up and down her pussy again and again.

My tongue slipped into her wet slit and I felt her buck. I licked upward in her slit and felt a tiny bump between her lips. I licked it as if my tongue knew exactly where to go to find her sweet spot. It must have, she began to moan and nearly bucked me off backwards as I licked and sucked her button. She shoved her pussy against my mouth and flushed her pussy juice all over my face.

I realized that Jan had just shot her girl cum out of her pussy, and I sucked it all up. I wanted more girl cum and sucked her pussy eagerly. Jan was fucking my tongue as I felt it slip inside her, deeper and deeper. She rolled over on my face, straddling me with her sexy, long legs. She was fucking my mouth with her pussy as I sucked, ramming my tongue into her.

Jan raised up and sat right down over my face, fucking me and riding me like she was a cowgirl. Riding my tongue and moaning.

I rammed my tongue into her repeatedly, and realized that my tongue was reaching deeper and deeper as I probed her virgin pussy with it. I wanted her to get a super-come so I could suck Jen’s pussy. I wanted to put my cock into each of their young pussies and fuck a big come with both of them. My right hip was on top of my Angels and I could feel them about to burn a blister on my butt cheek as I fucked Jen with my tongue.

I felt like I was floating on the clouds as I sucked her and probed that little button. I wanted to know more about pussy. I wanted to be a bonafide pussy-master, with my mouth and my cock. I knew if fucking a pussy felt as good to me as sucking my first one, I was going to love fucking.

“UNGH, OH UNGH, UNGHHHhhhhhhhhh, OH FUCK,” Jan yelled as she got that super-come I was trying to suck out of her. Jen clamped her hand over her sister’s mouth to stifle her scream as she bucked and squirted her girl come out around my lips.

Jan slipped off me and whirled around to kiss my mouth, sucking her juices and lapping it from my face and lips.

She raised up to look me in the eye, “Stick your tongue out Charlie, I think you were licking my tonsils from the bottom side, when you had that thing in my pussy!”

I stuck my tongue out and she squealed as it came up to lick her face like a lizard’s tongue.

“My God! Look at this Jen ... you’ll see why I was screaming.”

“OH FUCK! Can you do my pussy now, Charlie? I feel like I’m about to come just looking at that slippery eel you call a tongue.” She kissed me and laughed when I rammed it down her throat.

{Thank you Angels ... I’ll never doubt your powers again}

“Come here Jen, sit on my face like Jan did. I want to suck you and make your pussy come until you tell me to stop.”

“Make me feel like Jan did and I’ll never tell you to stop,” She said as she turned and squatted over my face. I guided her pussy right to my tongue.

She was wet already, wetter than Jan had been and I knew she had gotten excited when her twin sister was being sucked and licked until she got her come.

Pulling her pussy to my mouth, I started licking and pulling her tiny button like I was trying to pry it out of her pussy. Jen moaned, but never yelled.

She was really wet and I pushed the tip of my tongue into her tight hole, a little at a time, back and forth until I could get it all inside her.

“YES, I love it Charlie! Do me deep, make me come on your face. Make me come with your long fat tongue,” she said as I rammed her deeper and faster.

I reached up, around her slim thighs and cupped her titties. She moaned and bounced her butt on my face, making my tongue ram deeper into her pussy.

I pulled her nipples gently and fucked her with my tongue. Jen started to scream and Jan clamped her hand over her mouth. She did start screaming then. I kept probing the deepest parts of her tiny pussy with my tongue.

I sucked her until she got three comes in rapid succession before she scampered from me in a hurry. She was laughing as her girl cum ran from her pussy in long stringy drops. I wanted to lick her pussy dry. I caught her, sucked her pussy until she got another come on my face.

Jen and Jan turned to kiss my face all over, licking both their pussy juices from me and kissing me like we’ve been lovers for years.

“Show us how to put a condom on your cock, Charlie. We want you to fuck us with this beautiful beast between your legs. Just go slow and don’t tear us apart,” Jen said as Jan handed me a condom from the package she opened.

I showed them how to turn it so the rubber rolls down the outside to cover my cock. When they had it rolled out, it was a little over halfway down my cock. My cock was throbbing like it had a life of its own as I looked at Jen’s and Jan’s slippery pussies.

“Fuck Jen first – you sucked my pussy first,” Jan said and I pulled Jen down to kiss her again. We kissed and sucked our mouths together until she started humping me with her belly and slid her legs wide to let her pussy come in contact with my cockhead.

“Oh Fuck, Charlie ... I want this so bad. I want you to fuck my pussy as deep as it will let you go inside me. Then make me come all over your beautiful cock while you shoot the condom full.”

“Just go slow Jen, we have all afternoon. I don’t want you to hurt yourself or let me hurt you. I want to fuck you again tomorrow, if you still want me.”

“YES ... I hope we can all fuck at least three or four times a week. I knew from the way you were sucking a come from me, that I was going to LOVE fucking.”

“Get up and sit on my cock and fuck yourself slow and easy until you feel my cockhead slip inside your pussy – then get all you want.”

Jan was behind her, and as I looked between Jen’s thighs, she was close enough to stick her tongue out and lick my latex coated cock as it made contact with Jen’s pussy.

“OH GOD ... it’s all I can do to keep from dropping my pussy down and taking you all the way. But I want to be ready to fuck the next time we get the chance so I better not.”

“Go easy Jen, get at least half of my cock inside you before you try to fuck me.” I warned her again.

She did go slow, at least she did until she felt the fat head of my cock slip inside her, then she lost it and began fucking her hips back and forth, dropping down further each time she rocked back on my shaft.

I didn’t know anything about hymens, or cherries. I knew girls had them, but not where they were or how they got broken.

Evidently Jen and Jan had torn theirs before now, because Jen’s pussy gave up the fight and let me slip deeper as soon as she had the first four inches inside her.

“OHHHHH FFFUUUCCCKKKK!” Jen screamed and I felt Jan grab her and muzzle her with her hands as I began to fuck my cock up into her pussy. She was already fucking me fast and hard, and when I fucked her, she took more of me. She began to rock and roll, as we later named it. That’s where each of them would sit on my hard cock and fuck me as deep as they could and get come after come.

{Give her a big one if you hear me, Angels. Just like the one you gave me in the shower}

I reached under me to grasp my sweats and feel my two black Angels in my pockets. As soon as the thought of Jen getting her come with my cock deep in her pussy, she shook and shivered as her pussy pulled my cock.

It seemed like I shot cum forever and Jen came so hard she was too weak to get off me. Jan had to help her straighten out and lie down.

“I just knew I was going to love getting fucked by your big, beautiful, wonderful cock. If it ever feels any better than just now, I may have to call 911 ahead of time. Charlie, you were my first and I hope we have many more fantastic fucks like that one.”

“Let me get this condom off your cock, damn it looks like a water balloon, it’s swelled up so big with your cum.

“Shit Jan, feel of this, it’s hot to the touch.”

They laughed as they slipped the full condom from my swollen cock.

“I read where a boy’s cock was supposed to go down after he shot his cum. You look ready to go again. Can I get a condom and try to get you in my pussy now Charlie?” Jan asked as she licked and sucked my cock.

“Yes, fuck me just like Jen did. I feel like I could shoot right now with you sucking on me like that.”

I felt the condom rolling down over my cock and it felt like it was about to shoot, just like the first time I put one on. I raised up to look at my cock, making sure the condom was in place, and Jan was already straddling me with her legs. I watched as she lowered her pussy until my cockhead parted her tight lips. I looked up to see her smiling down at me.

“Fuck me Jan,” I said and she took my fat cockhead into her pussy for the first time. Smiling down at me, fucking her hips back and forth to get more cock into her tight pussy.

“FUCK I LOVE THIS!” she said as I reached up and cupped her breasts, massaging them with my fingers, rolling her sharp nipples in my fingers as I did.

“SHIT Charlie, I don’t think I’m going to last long like this. Can you just go ahead and fuck me hard and let me get a good come?”

She was rocking her body back and forth on my belly, taking more and more of my cock into her with each thrust.

“Slow down Jan, ride it out and let it come naturally, that’s what Jen and I did. It was our first time too and we got a really hard come that way.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.