Twink Likes Older Men - Cover

Twink Likes Older Men

by Aussie Speedo Guy

Copyright© 2018 by Aussie Speedo Guy

Erotica Sex Story: I met this guy using a hookup app, he has a perfect swimmers body and he takes my thick cock like an expert. I thought he was young, question is, how young?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Consensual   Gay   True Story   School   White Male   .

One of the things that I love about running my speedo fetish sites is getting the chance to meet (online and in person) members who share my speedo fetish. When I started it all way back, I honestly thought I was the only one and that I was weird.

Here is an email I received that week which was pretty hot. I’m keen to hear how you would answer the question that finishes it.

Dear Dave,

I don’t know whether to be proud or ashamed of this.

I’m 38, although I usually shave a couple of years off of that on Grindr and say I’m 35. For the past few days, I’ve been chatting to this younger guy on the app. He’s really cute. He’s got an amazing body. His profile doesn’t list his age, but he looks maybe 23 or 24. And since people, myself included, usually post misleading pics, I figure that probably means he’s 26 or 27.

He’s really direct. He knows what he wants. None of the flakey indecisiveness you normally get with younger guys. He wants to get fucked, he likes the look of me, and wants me to fuck him. Something comes up that first time we were going to be meet. He can’t make it.

When a guy seems a little out of your league, you’re always waiting for the hookup to go south. Maybe he’s drunk and talking big, then looses his courage the next day. Maybe he’s just using your pictures to jerk off fantasizing about a hookup he has no intention of going through with.

To my surprise, he messages me the next day around 2pm. He wants me to come over. I’m about to hit the gym so I ask if he can wait an hour. He says sure, but no more because his parents will be home at 4.30pm.

He’s a college student and we live close to a university, so it’s not unusual for students to live at home. I don’t read too much into that information. But there’s no way I’m fucking a younger guy in his parents house when they might come home unexpectedly. That’s way too weird. I tell him I’ll come pick him up and drop him home when we’re finished.

He’s totally open and okay with that. So I come to pick him up. He gets in. He’s got a beard and this absolutely incredible swimmers body, broad shoulders and narrow waist. Everything about him physically says he’s a man. Something in his manner though suggests he might be a little younger than his mid-twenties.

On the drive to my place, we chat. Clearly, he’s from a different generation to me. He’s out to his parents and they’re totally cool with him having guys over. Even older guys, I ask? He shrugs. Not when they’re home, obviously. But basically, yeah. He never hooks up or dates guys his own age (which I assume to mean his twenties.)

His last boyfriend was 34. He’s been with guys in their fifties. It’s just what he’s into.

We get to my place. He pulls a box of condoms and some lube from his jacket pocket. Clearly, he means business. We go up to my bedroom and he puts these items on the bedside table.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.