18 October 2008 - Cover

18 October 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - On this day, Dan Hayward fulfills a fellow hockey fan's fantasy of watching his wife being fucked by another man.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Karen led Lisa onto the bed and lay beside her, facing each other. The girls gathered on the bed and began to smooth a hand up and down Lisa’s legs. Dan or the girls rarely brought a woman home strictly for sex, but when they did, there seemed to be an unwritten order of seduction. Karen was always first, followed by Wendy, followed by Tina. Susan was their last guest, so lovely Bobbie was next.

Dan was down the hall, telling Diane and Brenda of their overnight guest, then letting Brad, Abby, and Jake know they were invited to join later on.

“I’m so happy that our Dan was able to bring your fantasy of your husband watching another man fuck you to reality. He enjoys the same pleasure of watching men fuck us,” Karen said, placing Lisa’s right leg over her legs. The other girls smiled at the open pose of Lisa, showing her small round ass, puckered ass hole, and bald pussy.

“We notice that you keep your pussy shaved. From now on, when your pussy needs shaving, you’ll come to us to do it, okay? Once your pussy is nice and freshly bare, Dan will fuck you, and then you’ll let us women sample the flavour of your pussy,” Karen mentioned.

“My pussy may need shaving every week,” Lisa remarked, looking at the other naked women on the bed.

“That’s the response we were hoping to hear,” Wendy added.

“You must have quite a busy household,” she said as Karen fondled her lover’s breasts.

“That’s for sure. I don’t think a day doesn’t go by where Dan isn’t fucking one of us or we’re enjoying the cum flavour of a good pussy,” Tina said as she and Bobbie began kissing.

“Lisa, I want to make sure that you are here at your own free will. If you want to go home, we’ll take you and think nothing less of you. If you stay and any of us does something sexual you don’t like, then say so and we’ll find another way to please you,” Karen stated, placing Lisa on her back.

“Thank you. This is another of my fantasies: being with a woman, or in this case, women. I can’t think of anything you can’t do to me.”

“Good. When you go home tomorrow to your husband, you’ll be a very different woman,” Karen stated, and they all laughed at Lisa’s possibilities.

“Is there anything I should be doing to you?” She asked.

“Yes, there is. Since this is your fantasy we’re bringing to life, would you like to seduce me or me, you?”

“Could you do something to me, then have me repeat it with you?”

“Absolutely!”

“Let’s start by kissing and feeling each other’s breasts. I’ll give you my tongue, then you slide yours into my mouth.”

“Karen, you’re going to drag this seduction out; all we want to do is taste her pussy and have her lick ours, then watch her being fucked by Dan,” Tina said.

“You know there’s more to women loving each other than that. We do want her to need to come back very often to be with us.”

“Actually, another fantasy my husband and I have is doing it with another woman, a threesome, and another one of mine is two men with me,” Lisa admitted.

“I’m the first to be with them,” Karen said.

“I’m sure John won’t mind if I join him to fuck you,” Dan added.

“You’re the one I’d want,” Lisa said, caressing Karen’s breast.


“Enough talk for now and more action,” Karen said, beginning to kiss her lover.

They embraced each other as lovers would. Soft kisses led to Karen’s tongue parting Lisa’s lips and exploring her mouth. Lisa moaned softly, then did the same to her. Next, Karen kissed her neck, shoulders, and around her breasts.

“Now it’s your turn,” Karen said, giving herself to her lover. Lisa began doing the same, her tongue tentatively moving in Karen’s mouth, then to her neck, shoulders, breasts, and nipples. “You are anxious to please me. I haven’t sucked on your nipples yet. You can keep going,” she said, cupping her breasts for her lips.

Lisa carried on, her lips making Karen’s bud as hard as large raisins. Karen put Lisa on her back, then licked her lover’s breasts, making her nipples so excited—so hard they almost ached.

Karen continued on with her new lover, her lips and hands moving over her ribs and stomach to her navel and pubic mound. Lisa did the same, then quickly went to her back, anticipating Karen’s next moves.

Karen kissed her way down her front, sucking each nipple again, then to Lisa’s mound, and settled between her legs. She eyed her moisture-laden lips and leaned closer to inhale her aroma. Her nostrils picked up the heady odour of her sex, and she kissed her lips, then her tongue separated, and then she tasted her flavour.

“I’m glad to see you’re not too excited. Your lovely-looking pussy is so wet, I could practically take a sensual bath in your juices,” she remarked, sliding in several fingers.

“No wonder I’m so wet; you’ve got me so aroused. I hope I can please you too.”

“You already are by being here with us.”

Karen began making love to Lisa’s pussy, tongue, and fingers, working in unison. “Fuck, you taste delicious!” She said, sampling her flavour.

“Don’t say that, Karen. We want to taste her pussy too,” Wendy said, moving closer to suck on Lisa’s nipple.

Karen’s finger, lips, and tongue soon had their desired effect on Lisa. Her chest rose and fell with heavy breathing, then she bent her knees and placed a hand on Karen’s head for leverage. “Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” She moaned softly, turning her head from side to side.

“Do you always cum this quickly? If you do, you’re every man’s dream come true,” Karen remarked.

“Don’t forget us women, too,” Tina added.

“No, I don’t normally cum this fast, but a woman eating my pussy like you just made me cum really fast!”

Karen did her own moaning as she tasted Lisa’s unique flavour of womanly juices. “Fuck, does your cum ever taste fucking good!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.