The War of the Crystals - Cover

The War of the Crystals

Copyright© 2019 by rlfj

Chapter 29: House Hunting

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 29: House Hunting - Jack Winfield finds a strange artifact after an earthquake and it changes his life in so many ways.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Wednesday night Jack slept at the Solana house, though not much sleeping was involved. Rosita left them to go find Manolo and use him for her pleasure, and Maria and Valentina found their pleasure with Jack. Around midnight they all fell asleep.

Thursday night was spent at the Hilton with Tina. She wore a very nice dress, ankle-length but with slits above the knees, stockings, and stilettos - and nothing else. Jack took her around the world, not once but twice, and Tina went home in the morning exhausted but very pleased.

Friday Construct informed Jack of a very interesting development in Kirsten’s rape case. “Lord, I have news about Kirsten that you will be interested in learning.”

“Oh?”

“Detective Burton has been ordered by the District Attorney’s office to arrest four boys and two girls on Monday morning. They are to be arrested at their school and brought downtown, while at the same time their parents are to be notified. It seems as if Detective Burton has finished with her case against the rapists.”

“Excellent! Details, please.”

“The four males were all determined based on both physical evidence and digital evidence. At least two were in photos having sex with Kirsten and all four bragged about it in encrypted emails and blogs. Their attempts at hiding this were pathetic even by your technology; I didn’t need to assist at all. The two females were the one who hosted the party...”

“The Browder girl?” queried Jack.

Construct continued, “Yes, the Browder girl, and another girl, who provided the drugs. The police have evidence that they knew about the rapes and were present during at least some of them.”

“You say rapes, plural. Do you mean the multiple boys raping Kirsten or were there other girls as well?”

“Yes, to both questions, Lord. Another cheerleader, also a new student at the school, was drugged and raped, however she and her parents are refusing to cooperate with the police or district attorney. Only Kirsten and Tina are cooperating and that is sufficient.”

“So, what will happen with them?”

Construct gave the mental equivalent of a shrug. Jack got the impression that Construct thought that Jack should simply go down to the jail and kill them all. While that might still happen, Jack wasn’t quite at that point. “Lord, your justice system, such as it is, is rather inefficient. The six children will be arrested and kept in custody until their parents or guardians arrive. The parents may have a lawyer with them, but if not, a public defender will be made available. All six have parents with sufficient funds to hire adequate representation, but they might need time to find a criminal attorney. Regardless, once the parents and lawyers show up, they will be taken before a judge for arraignment. Charges will be filed, and the lawyers will haggle over the bail. Because they are such fine and upstanding young citizens, they will all be released into their parents’ custody. Eventually, probably sometime next year there will be a trial. The district attorney plans to charge them as adults, which makes the penalties more severe. Assuming they are found guilty, something I cannot guarantee under your system of justice, the judge will then sentence them, probably to some minimal time in prison and probation, followed by being labelled as sexual predators.”

Jack sighed, knowing that Construct was correct. The four boys all had rich parents who could afford good lawyers, though it would be very expensive. All the evidence would be challenged, and some would be thrown out. They would try to separate the cases and then each would accuse the other boys of being the rapists; their boy would be simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. As for the girls, they had simply had a party, they had no idea what was happening! “That is not what I have in mind. Can you arrange for the district attorney’s office to gather the six of them, their lawyers, and parents together in one place for me to talk to? Before they are charged?”

“Probably. Why?”

“I intend to explain to them how the justice system will work in this case.”

Construct simply responded with another mental shrug.

Over the weekend Jack cavorted with the women of the household. Maria and Valentina came over for a couple of days and were introduced to the group as well, and they meshed well with the other concubines. Jack could see them forming little groups. The teenagers, Teresa, Valentina, and Kirsten banded together, and Tina and Maria formed a ‘Mother Hen Society.’ Jack snorted in laughter when he heard that term.

It was obvious that with everybody together, Sharley and Dakota needed to find a new house, and they reported they had several in mind, and wanted to talk to Jack about it. They dragged him into the den and sat him down on the couch but didn’t use their private time for fun and games. Instead, Sharley said, “Lord, we found several houses that you should consider. First, the Playboy Mansion has been sold, so that’s out, but we used that as a starting point.”

Jack nodded in understanding. Dakota continued, “Second, for something like the kind of home you are asking about, we can’t just use a real estate website. We needed to find a high-end real estate agent. That’s what has taken the time so far.”

Again, Jack nodded. “No, I guess giant Beverly Hills mansions probably aren’t covered in detail on Zillow. So, you found an agent?”

“Yes, Lord. Oh, you can find pictures and stuff on the websites, but for what we need, the agent is critical,” said Sharley.

“We used Light Lord Green LLC as the buyer and said that you were an Arab prince looking for a home away from home,” laughed Dakota. “Think you can do an Arab accent, Lord?”

As-salamu alaykum, mahaziya,” he replied. He had picked up Arabic from a limo driver a few weeks before.

Dakota blinked in surprise but continued. “In any case, she showed us a place that we think will be good, but it needs some work before it can be used. We’d like to take you this week and meet her there and show you.”

“It would be a real steal, Lord!” added Sharley.

“What makes it a real steal and why does it need work? Why am I suddenly suspicious?”

“Because you are smart,” answered Dakota. “That doesn’t mean it’s a bad idea.” Jack looked at her thoughtfully and the blonde continued. “The property is large enough and the house is big enough for all of us, but it is unbelievably tacky!”

Jack raised an eyebrow at that and looked at Sharley, who was nodding. “It was originally purchased and built by a Mexican drug lord, who wanted something like the Playboy Mansion, but gaudier and more secure. The house is laid out very nicely, but it is simply full of really awful gold and silver crap and sex stuff, sort of like Trump Tower does porn. Then around the place is a ten-foot-tall fence with barbed wire and guard towers.”

“And they actually got a building permit to do this?” asked an astonished Jack.

“That’s one of the reasons the bank wants to get rid of it,” answered Dakota. “The drug guy basically dropped a wad of cash on the Holmby Hills building inspector’s desk, along with a bullet, and said give me a permit. Then, before he could even move in, he ended up dead in a turf battle in Mexico. It bounced around among a few Mexican owners but none of them wanted it or could come across the border without being arrested, and now the bank owns it. They want to get this thing off their hands! They want no part of it! You can probably get it for half off, or less. Then, do a remodel and get rid of the barbed wire and you will be good to go!”

Mile shrugged and said, “So, let’s look at it. When can we do this?”

Sharley and Dakota looked at each other and Sharley said, “This week, but we’ll need to set it up with the agent.”

“You’ll like her, Lord,” grinned Dakota. Sharley giggled and nodded.

“Oh?”

“Let’s just say that at one point I mentioned that Arab princes expected very personal service from women they did business with, very personal, and she didn’t bat an eye!”

“Huh! Interesting. Perhaps you two would like to demonstrate just what kind of personal services you think us Arab princes expect.” The demonstration took several hours.

Monday, Construct kept Jack informed of the actions of the police and district attorney’s office. Since everything was coordinated by email and text, it was simple for Construct to follow along. Finally, at about three in the afternoon, Construct informed him that the six criminals and at least one parent and attorney would be in a conference room at the courthouse at four. Jack put on a dark suit and drove to the courthouse. He parked in a non-parking space, but when a police officer told him to move, suddenly the officer changed his mind and told him it would be okay. The same thing happened when he walked into the courthouse and went through the private entrance that skipped the metal detectors, and later when he headed towards the conference room inside a restricted section of the building. The police officer guarding the area suddenly decided that Jack really did have a right and a need to go where he was going, and otherwise forgot about him.

At four o’clock Jack followed the assistant district attorney into the conference room. Like most people, Jack knew that the district attorney almost never tried cases himself; his real job was schmoozing politicians and reporters and supervising his staff. In the case of Los Angeles, that staff consisted of several thousand people, from janitorial staff to a number of assistant district attorneys who actually prosecuted the cases the police brought to them. Six students involved in a high-profile drug and sex ring brought out a medium-high level prosecutor.

There was already a gabble of noise in the room when the prosecutor and Jack entered the room, all loudly demanding to know why they were there and exclaiming how their little darling couldn’t have been involved. Jack glanced around the conference table and saw that six little groups were present. Two of the boys had both parents, a third only had a mother, and the fourth had three, the divorced parents and a stepfather. The girls had one set of parents and a single mother showing. The six defendants had fourteen lawyers in the room.

Jack had already taken control of the district attorney and ordered her to step aside. Next, he walked to the head of the table and loudly said, “Silence!” He slowly scanned from right to left around the table, looking at each person in turn, quickly scanning them. The room slowly went silent as he traversed the table, unable to speak. Then he looked at the six teens and considered their guilt or innocence. He was satisfied with his plans.

“Can you lower my voice?’, he thought to Construct.

“Within limits. Not permanently in the time you plan.”

“Just for the next few minutes.”

Construct gave his mental shrug and Jack felt his throat tightening. He looked darkly at the others and spoke, his voice miraculously dropped by at least an octave from his normal low tenor. “I am the voice of justice. I am here to tell you what will happen later today and in the future. Justice does not allow rapists and drug dealers to roam freely, destroying lives. You will be brought to justice.”

“After you leave this room you will be taken into a courtroom for arraignment. I am sure your lawyers told you that this would be simple. You would all plead not guilty and would be released to your parents. If there was bail, it would be minimal. No, justice does not want rapists and drug dealers walking among the innocent. Justice will be in the courtroom and bail will be denied. You will all be deemed flight risks and taken to jail.”

Around the room people began looking at each other nervously. None of them could speak, but they all knew things like this didn’t happen to rich people in America. Jack continued after another moment. “Your lawyers will then try to make a deal with the district attorney’s office, since you are all just teens and are really little more than naughty children. Justice does not consider rapists and drug dealers children. You will all be tried as adults. The district attorney’s office will be trying all six of you for rape, drug dealing, conspiracy, and anything else they can put their imaginative minds to. You will all go to court on this. At some point your lawyers will try to make a deal with the prosecutor for a reduced sentence. Justice does not abide criminals dealing out pleas. Even if you make a deal, it will be for the full sentence. Your lawyers will then try to fight it in court. Justice will not care. Every motion will be dismissed. Every objection will be overruled. The judge and jury will see you for what you truly are, rapists and drug dealers. You will be found guilty. Your sentences will be long. You will be going to prison.”

Several people in the room were beginning to cry by that point, and not just the mothers, but a couple of the rapists as well. Jack didn’t care. “Let me explain what that means.” He looked at each of the four boys and a chill went through them. “As soon as you get to prison, you will be put into prison uniforms. Then you will be taken to your cells, cells you will share with other criminals. You might think you are all big and tough athletes. The others in prison will simply see you as fresh meat. The first thing that will happen is that each and every one of you will receive the worst beating of your lives. The second thing is that you will be stripped naked and thrown face down on a bed and your cell mates will rape you over and over until they can’t get it up any longer. Then they will turn you over to anybody else on the cell block who wants you. By the way, during your beating they will break out all your front teeth. That way you won’t be able to bite them when they rape you that way, too.”

One of the boys turned his head and vomited in his father’s lap. The acrid smell of urine and feces in the room meant that at least one or two others had lost control of their bodily functions. Jack looked over at the two cheerleaders. “Justice will find you both in prison as well. You also will receive beatings the likes of which you cannot imagine. You will be raped by your fellow inmates, and don’t think women can’t rape you. Prisoners can be very inventive. Also, there are many men around a women’s prison, guards, cooks, other workers. They will also enjoy raping you.” Both girls were weeping, as were their parents.

“Finally, you will all die in prison. Justice comes to all. Prison is a very dangerous place. Maybe you will get shivved with a prison knife. Maybe you will come down with a disease. Maybe you will be beaten to death. Maybe you will even decide to end it all and commit suicide. Understand, though, you will never walk free again. You have all committed crimes and justice will see you punished.”

Jack turned his head from the six teens and looked at their parents slowly. “Some of you do not believe in justice, at least not for your children. Some of you will try to fight what justice will do. Fine, go ahead! Justice will be at every court hearing, every trial, every sentencing. No matter how much you spend, how many appeals you make, no matter what court you go to, justice will see these criminals punished. Justice will prevail.”

Jack looked around the room. The attorneys were stunned, and the parents and children were in shock. Most of the parents and children were crying. Jack felt no sympathy for them. He allowed his control to lapse and walked from the room, heading towards the courtroom the arraignment would be held in. After that, Construct would keep him informed of future court proceedings he needed to be at.

As he drove home later that day, after the crying rapists and drug dealers were taken off to jail, he thought about what he had done. Was it because the boys had taken something from him, specifically Kirsten’s virginity, or was it something else? Virginity wasn’t something that he had ever cared about before; popping a cherry hadn’t been one of the big male milestones in his life before, and it had never actually happened. The only cherry he had popped was his own, when a classmate more experienced had taken care of him after a hot and heavy date. “I think I am becoming much harder than I ever thought I could be,” he thought.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.