The War of the Crystals
Chapter 22: Captain John

Copyright© 2019 by rlfj

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22: Captain John - Jack Winfield finds a strange artifact after an earthquake and it changes his life in so many ways.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Jack woke up the next morning spooned up behind Teresa, his morning wood nestled against her butt, and arm wrapped around her lightly holding a large and warm breast. It felt wonderful, and he wanted more. He let go of her tit and slid his hand down her side to her hip.

“I liked it where it was, Lord,” she said.

Jack leaned forward and whispered, “I bet you’ll like what comes next.” He shifted his hips forward slightly and nudged her legs apart. Teresa accommodated him by lifting a leg and he moved closer. His cock went between her thighs and slipped inside her pussy.

Teresa sighed and pushed backward, seating him firmly. “This is the best way to wake up, Lord.”

Jack pumped slowly into the teen, savoring the tiny ripples in the walls of her cunt. She was gently sucking him in and coaxing the cum from his balls. After a couple of minutes, though, she surprised him. Teresa reached over to her nightstand and grabbed the tube of Astroglide. “Here, Lord, do my ass again.”

Jack chuckled. “You like that, hmmm? I think I’ve created a monster.”

“A monster who needs your cock, Lord.”

Jack pushed Teresa from behind, rolling her face down on the bed and rolling with her, so that he was laying atop her. Drawing his legs up, he straddled her thighs and sat upright, still buried inside her pussy. Next, he squirted some of the lube on her asshole and worked it in with his thumbs. Finally, he pulled his cock from her cunt, ran some more Astroglide on the shaft, and pushed inside her anus. It was a tight fit, but it still slid in easily.

“Very nice,” he whispered.

“Oh, Lord, this is wonderful. Every morning I want to wake up with you fucking my ass before I go to work!”

Jack leaned down so that his weight was on the girl. His lips at her ear, he whispered, “You’re an ass slut, an ass whore, an ass slave.”

“Yes, Lord, yes!”

Jack kept pumping into her rear. “You’re going to quit Booker & Blakely and come to work for me. You be the receptionist at John Winfield Enterprises. You’ll be the cock receptionist!”

“Oh, God, yes, Lord, yes!” Teresa was pushing her hips up off the bed pushing Jack’s cock even deeper inside.

“You’ll wear nothing but tiny little tops that your tits will keep falling out of, and tiny little skirts that will be so short everybody will see you don’t wear panties, and very high heels. When a man comes in, you’ll jump up and greet him. You’ll shake your tits at him so they pop out of your top, and you’ll say, ‘Welcome to John Winfield Enterprises! I’m the cock receptionist! I want to receive your cock inside me! Would you like to fuck me?’ Then you’ll bend over the desk and reach around and spread your asscheeks apart and say, ‘Fuck my asshole, sir!’ And you’ll fuck him dry before ever letting him in to see me.”

“Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!” she begged.

Jack could sense the teen’s excitement growing, and it amplified his excitement. He kept whispering to her how she would spend her days at the office assfucking, and how she would have to assfuck all the men, and then eat out all the women. Midway through a particularly graphic fantasy, Teresa gave a loud wail and began shivering beneath him. It was the final straw for Jack. Groaning loudly, he collapsed onto her back, even as his balls pumped a giant load of cum into her ass.

Jack and Teresa lay there like that for another couple of minutes until the girl said, “Lord, I think you need to get up.”

“Hmmm?”

“Bathroom, Lord.”

“Yes.” Jack slowly gathered his wits and rolled off the young beauty, marveling again at her carnal appetite. For a girl who had been a virgin less than two weeks ago, she had totally transformed into a completely slutty concubine! They headed into the bathroom and cleaned up.

Back in the bedroom, they surveyed the scene of destruction. The remaining bedsheets were nothing but a giant wet spot. “I suspect the maids are going to think something naughty happened last night,” she giggled.

“I think you are right,” he agreed. “We need to get dressed. I have to get you home, so we can clean up and change for work.”

“Work! Aaaghh!” she complained. Then she asked, “Do you think my parents will be up when we get home?”

Jack’s eyes popped open at that. “I don’t know! I hope he doesn’t have a heart condition! Maybe they ran out of steam at some point.”

The pair dressed and hustled out of the suite, with Jack scrawling a note saying, ‘Sorry about the mess!’ and tossing it and a fifty on the bed. They drove quickly to her home and Teresa unlocked the door and let them inside. They stared as they entered the living room.

The Jimenezes hadn’t run out of steam yet. Maybe they had taken a break or two during the night, but Mrs. Jimenez was laying on the couch, her legs spread wide, while Mr. Jimenez was laying on top of her, pumping in and out while his wife squealed. The room simply reeked of sex and sweat. Jack and Teresa stared as the rutting pair climaxed, then Jack sent the teen upstairs to clean up and change before going to work.

Teresa’s parents got off the couch and climbed to their feet. That was the first time they noticed Jack standing there. “Well, it looks like you two have had some fun while we were out.”

Teresa’s mother blushed and nodded, and her father shrugged and said, “Yes.”

“Good. I don’t want any more nonsense about how sex is bad. I think it’s pretty obvious you both enjoyed screwing each other last night, and you’ll continue enjoying that. Now, I know you probably have to go to work, but when you are home, I want you...” Jack pointed at Mrs. Jimenez, “ ... to change into dresses or skirts and tops and stop wearing underwear. And I want you...”, he turned to Teresa’s father. “ ... to change into something casual and leave off your underwear, too. That way when you want to have sex you can do it whenever and wherever you are.”

“What do you mean?” asked Mrs. Jimenez.

Jack rolled his eyes. How these two had ever managed to have sex often enough to have a child amazed him. Teresa must have been conceived the first night of their honeymoon! “I mean, if you are in the kitchen and you get horny, you can just pull up your skirt and pop out your tits and he can fuck you in the kitchen. Or vice versa, if he’s the one who gets horny. We’ll get you some videos to learn from.” Jack left the house muttering to himself.

Jack went home and showered and shaved. He was glad that his new abilities included a lower sleep requirement. All the women in his life used up a lot of time and energy keeping them satisfied. He went to work and spent the day working on the Cortez Motors account. Mid-afternoon, after Tina came in and gave him a blowjob, Jack relaxed.

“Lord, why are you still working here?” asked Construct.

“Why shouldn’t I?”

“Lord, it’s not like you need the money. You have unlimited funds in the Bitcoin account.”

“I always enjoyed the advertising business, and now that I am thinking better, I am actually enjoying it more. I don’t know, Construct. Maybe it gives me a sense of purpose.”

“Perhaps, Lord, but it also takes up a lot of time for no discernible return. Do not forget, you will need to begin searching out the remaining shards. That will take up far more time than the occasional weekend away. At the pace you are going, it will take the rest of your life.”

Jack had to agree that was an unacceptable span of time. “And if I quit and spend all my time searching? And what will the searching entail?”

“It will mostly be time spent traveling. From what I have been able to determine, the shards are mostly owned by other humans. They are generally in a state of movement, but at the speed a human would travel. Likewise, I do not believe that their owners understand them, unlike the Order of the Crystal. These are smaller pieces, and their owners simply consider them charms or good luck pieces. It should be simple to just walk up, take control, and retrieve them.”

“I don’t want to be involved in any more killing like at the hotel.”

“This should be nothing like that. After acquiring the crystals in Phoenix and the pieces from the Order, you have more power now than all the other shards combined. You should be able to simply walk up to somebody, smile, shake their hand, take control, and have them slip you the shard. You’ll feel the surge of power, and then it will add to the crystal.”

“Making you more powerful, too.”

“Yes, Lord.”

“Construct, where are you from?”

“Lord, I do not know. I know I am an artificial being, and not from this world, but I am missing much information from before. It may be that as you find the remainder of the shards, I will regain some of that knowledge, but I might not. Much was lost in the War of the Crystals. It may be that even with the entire crystal, I may not regain a full knowledge.”

“And then what?”

“Lord, I do not know. It may come about that we will need to recreate the realm of the Lords of Light by ourselves, just you and me. We will just have to learn.”

“So, where would the nearest shards be?”

“The closer the shard, the more accurately I can find it. As we gather more of the pieces, the more powerful I become, and the more accurate I can be. I am currently limited in accuracy to the west coast of North America, from about the Canadian border down to northern Mexico. There are several shards in the Sacramento area, another few in Washington or Vancouver, some in Reno, and some in Las Vegas. You should start there.”

“I see what you mean about taking time. Even with a private aircraft, bouncing around like that will take the better part of a week,” said Jack.

“Yes, Lord.”

“I will need to think about that.”

Jack went home that evening still thinking about what Construct had said. He realized that to retrieve all the shards he would need to spend almost a year traveling. Then assume that was a positive guess. It might be closer to six months longer. Even with unlimited funds and private aircraft and transportation, that was a full-time job for the better part of two years. Contemplating a trip up and down the west coast for a week, Jack realized that he would need to take a leave of absence; he had used up his vacation days for the year. No matter how good he was at directing strategic marketing, he needed to take a lot of time off.

That would be for another day, though. Jack put the worries aside as he pulled into his driveway. He needed a night at home. He was still coming to terms with the need to manage relationships among four live-in concubines and two sets of outside concubines, each of which lived in separate residences. While his degrees were in writing and communications, he didn’t think any curriculum for any degree taught about time management in sexual relations.

Letting himself in through the front door, Jack heard movement in the kitchen, and was assaulted by some delicious aromas coming from there. “Something smells delicious!” he said.

“Thank you, Lord,” said Sharley, coming around the corner from the kitchen. She was wearing a sheer black fly-away baby-doll top and black high heels - and nothing else except for a whiff of perfume. She was carrying a cocktail glass, which she gave to him.

“Thank you,” he replied. Jack leaned down and gave her a quick kiss, then said, “If I am smelling dinner, are you dessert?”

We’re dessert,” answered Dakota, coming around the corner. She was carrying a pair of cocktails, obviously hers and Sharley’s. She was in a red baby-doll top and red heels. She went up to Jack, pressing herself against him as he kissed her.

“I think I am going to really enjoy dessert.”

“Dinner is simple, just some beef stew and we baked a loaf of French bread. You go upstairs and change into something more comfortable and we’ll finish up down here,” said Sharley.

Jack nodded. He tossed his briefcase in the den and went up the stairs. He laughed as he saw what was laid out on the bed. Something more comfortable consisted of a silk pajama set that looked like something Hugh Hefner would wear while chasing Playmates around the Mansion. In this case, it looked more like the Playmates would be chasing him. He undressed and pulled on the silk pants, and then pulled on the matching jacket. The pajama top was missing. He tied the belt on the robe and headed back downstairs.

He found the two models were serving dinner in the living room, with cushions on the carpet around the coffee table and scented candles lit around the room. The stew was already served in bowls and hot buttered bread was in a basket. More pillows and cushions were piled to the side, with several comforters nearby. Both women were on the floor, sitting on cushions at the coffee table, and had kicked off their shoes. “Lord, join us. Take your rightful place between us,” said Dakota, pointing at a large cushion between her and Sharley.

Jack sat down on the cushion and both women reached over to kiss and caress him. Sharley asked, “Lord, which of us do you wish to pleasure you while the other serves you?”

Jack laughed and kissed them both. “How about we hold on that for a few minutes more. You two start up now, I am going to end up spilling stew all over you both!”

Sharley and Dakota giggled at that. “Alright, but you’d better eat quickly,” said Dakota.

“Yes, Lord. Teresa gave you a glowing review, and we are expecting more of the same,” added Sharley.

“Where is Teresa? Lisa, too?” he asked.

Dakota, said, “Lisa called earlier. She said she had talked to Teresa about your night with her, and about her parents.”

“That must have been surreal!” commented Sharley.

Dakota continued, “Anyway, Lisa said that she and Teresa were going over to the dildo shop to pick up some things for her parents, and then were going to Teresa’s home to give them to her parents and pick up some things of Teresa’s to bring back here.”

“We cleaned out one of the spare closets and a dresser for her in one of the spare bedrooms,” said Sharley.

“Thank you,” said Jack.

Sharley added, “She is such a sweet girl. I am so glad she is going to be able to move in.”

Dakota giggled. “And she has such a naughty imagination!”

Jack thought back to that morning and smiled. “Like you wouldn’t believe!”

“Lord?” the girls asked.

Jack shook his head. “I’ll let you two ask her about that. Just be careful about what you plan, since I think Teresa is capable of going all in two hundred percent and then some!”

After just a few more minutes, the threesome finished dinner, and Sharley and Dakota took the plates and leftovers to the kitchen. They moved the coffee table aside, and then directed Jack to the cushions on the side. Jack stretched out on the comforters and smiled at the two beautiful women. They settled into the cushions next to him and snuggled up against him, and their hands began roaming his body, undoing the belt holding his jacket on and groping him through his pajamas. As soon as they had him undressed, Sharley was riding his cock while Dakota was getting a mustache ride.

By the time Jack had cum, blasting jism up into his ex-wife’s pussy, she was orgasming and had gotten her fellow concubine off as well. They crawled off him and used their tongues to revive him, and then go into a sixty-nine with each other, with Sharley on the bottom. Jack crawled between Dakota’s legs and inserted himself into the blonde from behind. He was pumping away happily when the front door opened, and Lisa came in with Teresa.

“Ooh! Party time!” exclaimed Lisa.

“Let’s join in!” said Teresa.

Jack laughed at the two as they dropped their shopping bags and began undressing. Both were still in their work clothes, which meant they were wearing underwear. Underwear was noticeably absent around the house otherwise. Jack kept his cock in motion inside Dakota’s cunt, and the sensation of Sharley’s lips nibbling at her clit and his cockshaft were heavenly. Then the two new girls were naked, and they got in on the action, reaching between the first two women to play with their tits and pussies. Sharley and Dakota shrieked as they came, and Dakota’s pussy spasmed around Jack’s cock. He slammed in and began spewing into her.

After that, Jack collapsed onto the cushions and lay back, catching his breath. He looked to where Lisa and Teresa were cuddling, and asked, “So, how did it go at the old homestead?”

“It was kind of strange, Lord,” admitted Teresa.

“Very,” agreed Lisa. Jack gave her a curious look, and she continued, “I never imagined I would ever have to explain sex to a couple who have been married twenty years.”

Sharley looked over from where she was snuggling with Dakota. “Really?”

Teresa gave a wry smile and nodded. “My parents married very young and are very religious. They believed it when the priests told them they were sinning and going to hell. They probably only had sex once a month, if that, in the dark, under the covers, with their eyes closed.”

“Holy shit!” exclaimed the redhead.

“It took a hospital stay for them to put me on the pill, to even out my periods,” Teresa added.

“So, what did you two do today?” asked Jack.

It was Lisa who answered. “We went shopping. We bought them a couple of vibrators and some lube, but I think we are going to have to get them a little more practiced before we try them. We also bought some videos, sort of a how-to manual. Tonight, we showed them a video about oral sex.”

“That sounds interesting,” laughed Jack.

Teresa explained, “It was a cheesy thing, with a pair of ‘sex therapists’...” She made air-quote signs with her fingers. “ ... teaching a young couple about blowjobs and pussylicking. They had to practice on the therapists and then each other. Anyway, we showed them that, and then my mother gave my father a blowjob and my father licked my mother until she came. When we left them, they were getting ready to do some sixty-nine.”

Jack smiled and shook his head in disbelief. He also noticed that he was sporting a firm new erection. He crooked his finger at Lisa and Teresa and said, “Let’s see if you two learned anything from your refresher course.”

The next day, Friday, Jack spent thinking about what Construct had told him. More and more it seemed like he would be leaving the advertising business. It wasn’t like he needed the money, and while he enjoyed the mental gamesmanship, that paled against the need to retrieve the rest of the shards. Pieces of the crystal were on every continent except Antarctica. At lunchtime, he took Lisa out to a nearby Applebee’s.

“What’s the occasion, Lord?” she asked, once they were in a booth.

“I’m thinking of leaving Booker & Blakely.”

Her eyes widened. “Planning on starting your own shop?”

He smiled but shook his head. “No, I’ll be working on something different. It’s going to take more time than I can spare from a regular job. Probably going to be a lot of travel.”

“Huh. I overheard Will and Don wondering if you were going to leave, but they were thinking you would start your own agency. They were wondering if the non-compete was strong enough.”

Jack shrugged at that. “Never really thought of that. I like what I’m doing there, but I just won’t have the time to stay. I could be on the road for a week or two at a time, and probably overseas.”

“What in the world? Are you leaving us, Lord?” she asked.

“I can’t explain it, but in any case, no I won’t be leaving you. In fact, I was thinking I might take you on a few of my trips.”

“All of us?” she asked excitedly.

Jack blinked at that, but answered, “Yes, all of you. No, not all of you on every trip. I think that might be too much. I was thinking, though, of my first trip in a week or two. Do you have any vacation available? Maybe you could come with me.”

“Oh, well, I’d love to. I do have some time available. I was thinking about using it over Christmas, but now is good. Where would we be going?”

Jack answered, “That’s a little fluid at the moment. It will mostly be on the west coast. I’ll be heading up to Sacramento first, and from there it could change. Probably somewhere up in the Seattle area, and then over to Reno. I’ll finish in Vegas before coming home.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.