The War of the Crystals - Cover

The War of the Crystals

Copyright© 2019 by rlfj

Chapter 19: Tina

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19: Tina - Jack Winfield finds a strange artifact after an earthquake and it changes his life in so many ways.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Jack smiled as he pulled into the parking lot at the ad agency. It had been an exhausting night for him, very enjoyable but exhausting. Even with his new lower requirements for sleep, and his increased stamina in the sex department, the three women had used him relentlessly for hours! At one point he had jokingly complained that they were simply using him for sex, and Sharley had drolly replied that was simply what men had done to women for years, so what was sauce for the goose was sauce for the gander. Then she grabbed his cock and sucked it to stiffness before climbing on top. Jack’s reply was cut off by Lisa’s sitting on his face.

The three women had been especially horny once Sharley told the other two that Jack was going to be breeding her as soon as her contraceptives flushed out of her system. Both had demanded that they be next, and only a solemn promise from Jack that Dakota and then Lisa would be bred after Sharley got them to stop pestering them. Then they demanded that he practice breeding them, so they would be ready. Jack was very happy when they all fell asleep, allowing him to get at least a few hours of sleep before dawn.

He wasn’t as happy as he listened to the radio on the way into work. The news was full of stories about the mass murder at the Beverly Hills Hotel. ‘The Hotel Massacre’ was the lead story, and unsurprisingly so, with eleven dead bodies found in one of the bungalows. No names had been announced yet, pending notification of the next of kin, but Jack knew that wouldn’t last. A dead State Senator would make headlines throughout California, and eleven bodies would make national news by the evening. He wanted to call Maria and warn her but couldn’t; the police would have to handle that. He would have to wait a few days before he could reach out to her.

Teresa smiled as he came in. She popped up and went to him, looking around to see if they were alone. “What’s up, Teresa?”

She gave him a pleading look. “Lord, I need you!”

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing, Lord, but I need you!” she repeated. She lowered her voice and continued, “Lord, we haven’t been together in over a week. My body aches for you!”

Jack smiled. “Ahh, yes, I need you, too. What about tonight?”

The girl gave him a sad look. “Sorry, Lord, I have classes tonight.”

“And I have a commitment tomorrow night. What about Wednesday? Do you have classes then, too? Can you skip for a night? We’ll go out and make a night of it.”

Teresa gave him a very sad look. “My parents will never let me go out on a weekday. They’re even complaining about staying away weekends. I think they are going to ground me.”

“You’re not a child, Teresa. You can move out if you want.”

She shook her head. “I can’t afford to move out, Lord. This job barely covers my car and tuition.”

“All right, here’s what we’re going to do. Plan on going out with me Wednesday night. Call the girls and get their advice on which of your sexy new outfits you should wear. Figure dinner and drinks and then some private time, just the two of us, all night long. I’ll have you back by dawn, I promise,” he said.

“My folks will never let me go out like that!”

“You just be ready Wednesday night. I’ll talk to your parents and take care of them. What’s their problem, anyway? They don’t want you to have fun? Or is it that they think what we might be doing is dirty and sinful?”

“I think it’s the dirty, sinful bit, and I can’t be allowed out in case that might happen. They never let me date in high school, but now that I’m in college and working, they can’t lock me up, and they don’t like that,” she explained.

Jack made a wry face. “Are you an only child? Do they still, you know, themselves?”

Teresa shrugged. “I don’t know, Lord. I don’t think so. I’ve certainly never heard them at night, you know.”

“Huh.” Just then somebody else came in, and they had to stop their discussion. Jack smiled and said, “I’ll handle it on Wednesday. Don’t worry.”

Jack’s day was taken up with routine follow-ups for the Cortez Motors and Metrobank campaigns, though he did have Tina come by in the early afternoon. He had the beautiful strawberry-blonde lock his door and undress, then had her kneel and give him another one of her amazing blowjobs. Then he handed her his credit card and ordered her to arrange two nights at the Beverly Hills Hilton.

“Two nights, Lord?”

“Tuesday night with you, and Wednesday night with somebody else. Is that a problem?”

“No, Lord. I just want to make sure I arrange what you wish. Dining room reservations both nights, too?”

“Yes.” He smiled. “Now, get dressed and get back to work. You pleased me this afternoon. Thank you.”

Tina’s face broke out in a beautiful smile. “Thank you, Lord, thank you!”

Jack grimaced as he listened to the radio on his drive home. The ‘massacre’ was even a bigger story by then. The names were still being withheld, but enough other details had been leaked to indicate there was a ‘major political scandal’ brewing. One part of him wanted to go to Maria and help her with the shock, but he also knew that would be incredibly counterproductive. The cops would be all over the place, investigating each of the victims and questioning their families. By that night, or the next morning at the latest, the victims’ names would be disclosed, and cameras would be in the Solana family’s faces. He would have to wait for Maria to reach out to him.

As soon as he got home from work, Sharley and Dakota climbed into his pickup and had him head to a Mercedes-Benz dealership nearby. The salesman was not at all impressed by Jack’s beat-up pickup truck but was much more impressed by the two models he recognized getting out of it. The salesman became much more accommodating when Jack explained he was looking for two vehicles, a large GLS-series SUV and an S-class sedan, both with all the whistles and bells. The first one they selected was a G550 SUV in a dark metallic blue. Then they moved on to a matching sedan.

“Well, I have to admit, this is a pretty nice car,” Jack told the girls once he got them alone. He was sitting in the driver’s seat of an S560 model. It had more safety features than Jack had ever heard of, and he half expected it to drive him home on its own.

Sharley was rubbing her hands over a neighboring SLC convertible. “Sure we can’t talk you into a convertible, Jack? This is the sexiest car ever!”

Jack laughed. “I am buying two vehicles, not three. Besides, it only has two seats.”

“That’s okay. Dakota can drive. You can sit in the passenger seat while I pull up my skirt and ride you wherever you want to go.”

“Hey! What about me?” argued Dakota.

“Drive or ride, bitch!”

“Cunt!”

The pair began sticking their tongues out at each other. Jack ended the argument, saying, “Forget it! I need a convertible like I need another hole in my head.”

“Convertibles are not practical, Lord, certainly not at this level of technology,” commented Construct.

“Tell me something I didn’t already know.”

“Nothing wrong with letting one of your concubines drive if you are in the back seat with a different concubine. What Sharley said about riding you makes perfect sense.” Jack suddenly had a vision of riding on an aerial platform over an ancient city, laying back on pillows while a young girl undulated on top of him. A second girl was lying beside him, kissing and fondling him as she waited her turn.

“Yet another reason to invent the self-driving car,” Jack replied.

“Your technology is not quite that robust, Lord. Find out if they will accept payment by your credit card, or if they need a bank transfer of some sort.”

When the salesman came back with the final paperwork, Jack asked which was easier, paying by credit card or a wire transfer. The salesman didn’t even blink but took Jack’s proffered black card and went into the back office with it. Five minutes later he returned with the card in hand. “When would you like to pick up the vehicles?”

“Tomorrow too soon?”

“They will be ready in the morning.”

“Excellent.” He turned to Sharley and Dakota. “One of you can come with me. We can dump the truck and you can take the 550 home. I’ll take the 560 to work.”

Sharley said, “We’ll both come with you. That way we’ll know some bitch isn’t getting something extra.”

“Or some cunt!” agreed Dakota.

“Do I need to give you two a spanking?”

Both women grinned at him. “That sounds interesting,” said Sharley.

“Sure you’re up for it, Jack? I bet that if you pull down our pants, you’ll think of something other than spanking,” added Dakota.

“I bet you’re right, but I know a punishment you’ll really hate.”

“What’s that?”

“I pull your pants down and get you worked up, and then just leave you hanging!”

Sharley said, “You have a very cruel streak, Lord!”

Jack smirked at that, and they all went home. Their evening home was as enjoyable as Sunday’s, though not quite as frenetic.

Tuesday morning, Jack and the two models went back to the dealership, while Lisa went to the office. Sharley and Dakota ended up with the SUV, heading out to do some shopping, while Jack took the S560 to work. He got there about an hour late, delayed by the final paperwork on the car, compounded by traffic. Don Blakely greeted him at the door. “Nice ride, Jack!”

Jack smiled. “Just trying to keep up with you and Will.” Don drove a BMW 740 and Will had a two-year-old S560 himself.

Don snorted out a laugh. “All I can say is we better sell a lot of ads, so we can make the payments.”

“We land the Metrobank account, and then we’ll just have to nab a few more. Does Rolls Royce make a convertible?” laughed Jack.

“That’s all we’d need! I’d rather keep the Beemer and invest in a mistress.”

Jack laughed at that. On the other hand, he had met Mrs. Blakely and he’d have invested in the mistress years ago!

Jack decided to forgo an afternoon hummer from Tina since he was taking her out for the evening. Instead, he called her into his office and asked the beauty her plans for the evening. She blushed, but said, “I’ve already asked Mister Blakely if I could leave early. I want to be ready when you pick me up.”

“Ready how?”

Tina blushed even deeper, and she answered, “I need to shower and ... and shave, Lord.”

Jack smiled at that. “Tina, unzip your pants and show me your pussy.”

Tina’s eyes popped open, but she quickly undid her pants, and then pushed them and her panties down her thighs. “Yes, Lord?”

Jack came up to her side, and slid his left hand down her body, slipping a finger inside her pussy. “While you’re shaving, just remember I prefer my concubines totally bare.”

“You want me to shave my pussy, Lord?”

“Yes. How else do you plan to get ready for tonight?”

“I don’t understand, Lord.”

His right hand cupped her naked ass. His fingers explored the cleft of her assheeks, and gently caressed her anus. “I plan to make you my concubine tonight, in every way possible. You understand that, don’t you?”

“Yes, Lord.”

“And you’ve been getting ready for that, right?”

Tina nodded nervously. She had never enjoyed anal sex with her ex-husband. Now Jack was explicitly stating he expected it of her. “I’ve been using a butt plug every night, Lord.”

“That won’t be sufficient tonight. Make sure you give yourself an enema before I pick you up this evening.”

Tina nodded in understanding, and Jack had her dress and go back to work. He left work early, just to make sure he was ready for their date, also. When he walked in the house, though, it seemed like he was the only one home, even though both his vehicles and Sharley’s and Dakota’s cars were parked outside. “Anybody home?” he called out.

The answer came from the kitchen, where he heard Sharley and Dakota pounding up the basement stairs into the kitchen. “We’re here, Lord!” cried out Dakota.

“Coming, Lord!” added Sharley.

The two women came into the living room from the kitchen, and both looked a bit disheveled and dusty. “What in the world have you two been up to?”

“We’re working in the basement, Lord, cleaning things up,” answered Sharley.

“With all the extra people moving in, we decided we needed some extra storage space,” said, Dakota.

“Oh, makes sense. I don’t really have the time tonight, but I can help over the weekend.” The two models didn’t answer him but looked at each other and giggled. “What are you two up to?”

They giggled again, and Sharley said, “Nothing, Lord.”

“Nothing, Lord,” repeated Dakota.

“You two are up to something.”

Sharley immediately pulled off her t-shirt and her bra, and Dakota followed suit. “Feed him your tits while I suck him off,” Sharley ordered. The redhead dropped to her knees and pulled Jack’s pants and underwear down.

Jack forgot what he had been going to ask as Sharley’s mouth swallowed his cock. Dakota pulled his face down to her massive tits, and undid her own pants, and Jack stuffed a hand between her legs. Within just a few minutes, Sharley was busy swallowing and Dakota was writhing as he fingerfucked her to orgasm.

When Sharley stood up, she said, “Now, go take a quick shower and get dressed. You have a big night planned.”

“What about you guys?”

“Lisa will be here in a bit. After dinner we’re going to teach her a few new tricks,” replied Dakota.

Jack snorted and laughed at that. He pulled his pants up and headed up the stairs.

Jack made it over to Tina’s apartment by half-past seven. He was wearing a light charcoal suit with a white shirt and red tie. When he knocked on the door, Kirsten opened it. “Welcome, Lord, come in.” The teen was wearing cut-off jeans and an old t-shirt and looked very cute.

“Thank you, Kirsten. You are looking very cute tonight.”

“Thank you, Lord,” she replied, blushing.

“Is your mother ready?”

“She was just checking her makeup.” The teen lowered her voice and asked, “Lord, when will it be my turn? Soon? Please?”

Jack smiled. “Very soon, little one. I had originally planned for this weekend, in fact, but something else came up. I want to give you a special weekend, both you and your mother, so maybe the following weekend.”

Kirsten gave a little shiver of excitement. “Thank you, Lord. I would have liked this weekend, but I understand.” She shrugged. “There’s a cheerleader party Friday night anyway, so I won’t have to miss that.”

Jack laughed and leaned down to kiss the girl’s cheek. Kirsten blushed again, and then turned away slightly as Tina came down the hallway from her bedroom. She smiled and said, “Sorry kiddo, but he’s mine tonight.”

Jack smiled. “You look fantastic!”

Tina smiled broadly and pirouetted. She was wearing a long ankle-length black halter dress that was cut very low in the front, but as she turned, the light material floated up, revealing two slits that went to her waist. The black fabric was opaque but so sheer that he could practically count her freckles through it. It was obvious that all she was wearing other than the dress were the ankle-strapped black stiletto heels on her feet. “Is this what you were hoping for, Lord? I mean, if you have something else in mind, I am sure I can find it...”

Jack waved that off. “No, it’s perfect.”

“Let me get my bag and we can go.” Tina went back to her bedroom and came out a few minutes later with a small black beaded handbag, which she carried on one of her bared shoulders. When she came back to the foyer, she hugged her daughter and said, “Behave.”

“I should be saying that to you!” laughed the girl.

“That is the one thing your mother won’t be doing,” commented Jack, which caused Tina to blush and Kirsten to laugh. He opened the front door and led the beautiful woman out of the apartment.

There was a breeze once they got out to the parking lot, and despite the lightness of it, the breeze was enough to cause Tina’s dress to lift and float around her legs. Tina grabbed at the fabric to try and keep it from lifting above her waist but was only partially successful. “I love the dress,” he commented. “I see you shaved completely.”

Tina turned beet red. “Yes, Lord.” She was saved from a further response when he opened the door to the 560 and she slipped inside.

Jack went around and got in the driver’s seat. Once seated, he could see that the bottom half of her dress was held up by a single elastic waistband and was a large piece of fabric which went around from side to side, with a separate panel hanging from the front. That was now resting between her legs, exposing her legs and thighs completely. The halter top also ended at the waist band and was completely slit down the front. “Where did you ever find the dress?”

“I told Kirsten what you had said I was to wear, and she and I got online and found it. It is supposedly a swimsuit coverup, but none of the models in the photos were wearing a swimsuit under it. We went out and bought two, one for her and one for me. Is it alright, Lord? You wanted ... you wanted slutty, but is this okay?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.