The War of the Crystals - Cover

The War of the Crystals

Copyright© 2019 by rlfj

Chapter 13: Work

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13: Work - Jack Winfield finds a strange artifact after an earthquake and it changes his life in so many ways.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

When Jack got to the bedroom the girls had kicked off their shoes and were in the process of unpacking all the toys they had bought. Shaking his head, he headed into the bathroom for a quick shower. Fifteen minutes later he returned wearing his bathrobe and toweling dry his hair. There were probably a dozen new sex toys on the bed - vibrators in several sizes, several vibrating eggs, a large double-ended dildo, tubes of personal lubricant, and a box that hadn’t been unwrapped.

The girls made room for him on the bed when he returned. The packing was tossed on the floor. Jack tossed his robe and towel towards the bathroom and sat down in the middle of the bed. He picked up the box which was labeled, “Four Piece Anal Trainer Kit, with Personal Lubricant.” He looked over at Teresa. “For you, I am guessing.”

“Yes, Lord. I know you like that, and I don’t want to disappoint you.”

“Don’t worry, Lord Jack. We’ll train her for you,” said Dakota.

“She just needs to get used to the idea. Tonight, she can watch me get assfucked.” added Sharley. She crawled next to Jack and reached over, to stroke his cock to full length. “You will assfuck me tonight, won’t you, Lord?”

Jack simply groaned with pleasure. Lisa and Teresa pushed him onto his back. It was time for the party to get started.

The next twelve hours were a nonstop orgy. There were always at least two women using Jack for their pleasure, and occasionally more. It was as much about teaching Teresa as it was about making Jack cum endlessly. That first cum occurred with the teen riding his cock while Sharley and Dakota sucked her tits, as Lisa got a mustache ride and watched. Then the girl learned more about women’s pleasures when she was pushed onto her back; Lisa knelt and began licking the cum from Teresa’s cunt as Jack knelt behind her and fucked her doggy-style. Next to her, Sharley and Dakota began sixty-nining each other. Later she helped squirt K-Y on Jack’s cock before he stuffed it into his ex-wife’s ass. Sharley’s reaction was anything but pain, and she kept begging Jack to fuck her harder.

The party continued until mid-morning Sunday, with occasional pauses to open a bottle of wine. Only Jack’s enhanced abilities allowed him to perform as he had. They all collapsed in satiated exhaustion, dozing until mid-afternoon. At that point they roused enough to clean up. Teresa packed her bags and went home, taking care to hide her training kit in the trunk of her car. Then the others all had a quiet meal

“You two are off to Malibu tomorrow?” Jack asked Sharley.

“Not quite. We’re doing a shoot for Malibu Strings, but the shoot is actually in the Channel Islands Park,” answered Dakota.

“Don’t worry, we’ll be back on Thursday. In the meantime, Lisa will be able to handle your needs,” added Sharley.

Jack smiled at Lisa, who smiled back at him. “I’ll probably give her a break one night. I have another concubine I need to spend time with.”

“Really? Who? When can we meet her? Will she be joining us here?” All three women were asking multiple questions, and Jack held his hands up to stop them.

“Her name is Maria, and she has a daughter a bit younger than Teresa who will also be a concubine, and yes, I am sure you will be meeting them. I am not sure yet whether they will move in or not. We still need to work out some details. Whatever happens, it probably won’t be for a few weeks, anyway,” he told them.

“That’s part of the problem you were mentioning, isn’t it?” asked Lisa. “How can we help?”

“Yes, Lord, let us help you!” said Sharley.

“You help just by being here. Don’t worry. This is something I need to take care of. A week or two, and it will be over.” Jack wouldn’t give any more details.

That evening was a much quieter night. Sharley and Dakota both fucked Jack, ‘storing up hot fucks to carry them over for the next few days’ they told him. Then they all fell asleep.

First thing Monday morning, Don called a staff meeting of everybody involved in the Cortez Motors account. Don and Jack reviewed the status of the project and discussed the notes that each had worked on over the weekend. Then Don assigned tasks as needed and the meeting broke up.

Jack returned to his office and found a FedEx envelope. He opened it to find a package from American Express, which when opened revealed an American Express Centurion Card. That caused Jack’s eyebrows to rise; the Centurion Card was the American Express ‘Black’ card and had a virtually unlimited credit limit. This one had his name and the name of a company on it, ‘Light Lord Green LLC’.

“Lord, you need to be taught how to access funds. You will need to access funds considerably greater than the million currently in your new account. The card links directly to your new account, so you don’t have to write the check yourself.”

“Light Lord Green LLC? What is that?”

“It will simplify things if you are spending significant sums on purchases. You are an employee of Light Lord Green, a Swiss corporation with subsidiaries in Lichtenstein, the Caymans, and the Maldives. Your IRS, as antiquated as they are, will notice you spending money you can’t afford. LLG sidesteps that.”

“Huh. These aren’t cheap, and don’t they invite you? As I recall, you can’t apply for one.”

“Lord, it isn’t like you are actually paying, and invitations can be manipulated.” With that, Construct had Jack log onto a banking website and led him through some foreign Bitcoin transactions. At the end of the lesson, Jack had a second million in the account.

“That’s a lot of money for a new wardrobe,” commented Jack.

Construct gave a mental chuckle. “More than your wardrobe needs replacing.”

“Don’t start with me!”

“Lord, might I remind you that you now have three concubines living with you, a fourth preparing to move in, two declared concubines in a separate location, and at least two more potential concubines in Tina and Kirsten. Even for the Lords of Light, concubines were expensive.” Jack snorted in amusement at that. “Then there are your other future expenses.”

“Such as?”

“Even the Lords of Light wouldn’t be able to repair your truck as needed.”

“Hey!”

“You need a personal conveyance capable of carrying more than just you. I would certainly suggest several new vehicles, a larger one for you and a few of the ladies, and something considerably larger than that, for more concubines. For travel, you should be considering limousines with drivers, and a private jet for long distance travel.”

“That makes a certain amount of sense. Have you determined where the large crystal shard to the east of us is? Flying there would be faster, but it takes forever to go through an airport on a regular flight.”

“Lord, pull up a computer map on your screen.”

Jack went to Google Maps and pulled up a map for Los Angeles. Then, with Construct giving directions, he zoomed out and eastward. “There!” said Construct. “At this distance, and with the level of power you currently possess, the best I can determine is somewhere in the Phoenix, Arizona area. We will need to be closer to be more exact.”

“Okay.”

“You will also need a much larger home. You will soon begin breeding your concubines. You will need additional bedrooms, bathrooms, and nursery rooms for your children. While you can maintain a residence at Sharley’s and Dakota’s house, that is not an effective long-term solution. You will need a much, much larger house.”

“That I will need to think about, but I understand you.”

“Lord, allow me control. I will research likely areas of residence. Is it your wish to continue living in the Los Angeles area?”

“Yes. This is my home.”

“Understood.” With that, Construct took control of Jack’s hands, and again Jack went through the disorientation of screens flashing across his eyes and his hands working separately.

Jack was on the verge of ordering Construct to stop when the artificial intelligence unit stopped control, leaving him back on a Google home page. “I am never going to enjoy that,” Jack said aloud.

“Lord, I have downloaded much data. The best areas combining the size of the house necessary, the size of the property necessary, the security required, and suitability for raising children would be the areas of Bel Air, Holmby Hills, and Beverly Hills. In addition, those locations are only a few miles from private airports capable of handling private jets.”

“This is so fucking surreal! Beverly Hills? Man, that is the land of movie stars and billionaires!”

“Lord, with your control of illicit Bitcoin deposits, and your growing power, this is appropriate. If the Lords of Light were living in California, that is where they would live. You need to begin living an appropriate lifestyle.”

“Un-fucking-real!” Jack shook his head in disbelief. “I am going to have to give all this some serious thought.”

“Lord, you need to acquire the crystal shard in Phoenix.”

That was something Jack could wrap his head around. Armed with his new credit card, he began to arrange for a private jet, but then stopped. Picking up the phone, he dialed Tina, and ordered her to attend him.

Tina entered his office and closed the door behind her. She was wearing tight slacks, a crisp white blouse, and medium heels. She promptly knelt at his feet, thrusting her chest out. “Lord, how may I help? Allow me to pleasure you, Lord.” She unbuttoned her blouse and exposed her lace-covered breasts.

“You will need to earn that privilege.” He motioned for her to button her blouse again and stand.

“Yes, Lord.”

“I need to fly to Phoenix Friday afternoon. You are to make the reservations.”

“Yes, Lord, allow me to help.”

Jack slid over his new credit card. Tina eyed the black card curiously. He continued, “I want to take a private jet, and out of a smaller airport, so I don’t have to put up with LAX. Once I am in Phoenix, I will want reservations at a four-star hotel or resort, something very nice. I will need a limousine from my home to the airport, a limousine greeting us in Phoenix and at my disposal, and a limo when I return on Sunday.”

“Yes, Lord. For how many?”

“How many?”

“You said you wanted a limo greeting us. Is somebody going with you? Can I go with you?”

“I will be taking a guest with me. It is not you, and never be so presumptuous again. You have not earned any privileges.”

“My apologies, Lord.”

“Bring the card back this afternoon with what you arrange. Do not discuss this with anybody. Anybody! Understand? We will see if you have earned any privileges then.”

“Yes, Lord! Thank you, Lord!” Tina turned and almost ran from his office. Jack just smiled and shook his head. He hadn’t figured out who was going with him, but it wouldn’t be Tina. She was going to be a second-tier concubine at best, though her daughter might be first-tier. Or maybe Tina could work her way up to first-tier. Jack smiled at that idea.

The rest of the day was spent working on the Cortez Motors account, with Don overseeing some of the work, and working with Don on Thursday’s presentation. While Don was the senior account exec in charge of the Cortez Motors account, Jack would need to be present, and it was decided that they would split the presentation. Don began developing the slideshow framework. Pizza, wings, and soft drinks were ordered in for lunch for the entire agency.

At four, Tina asked Jack if she could see him. He agreed, and she came back to his office, closing the door behind her. She laid the credit card back on his desk and said, “Lord, I have your travel agenda prepared.”

“Yes?”

Tina looked at the pad she had in her hand and explained what she had arranged. A limo would be at Jack’s house at noon on Friday; it would have a privacy screen between the driver and passenger compartment for Jack’s privacy. They would be taken to the Santa Monica airport where a LearJet would be waiting for them. It too would have the cockpit separated from the cabin for privacy. A similar limo would be waiting in Phoenix. They had a suite reserved for two nights at the Arizona Biltmore, with an unlimited account available for dining and spa activities. A return flight and limo were scheduled for any time after noon on Sunday.

“Very good, Tina. You have earned a privilege.”

“Yes, Lord?” she asked excitedly.

“Kneel and remove your blouse and bra,” he told her.

Tina promptly knelt, to pull her blouse from her slacks and began undressing. Just like before, Jack was impressed by the excellent shape Tina was in. Jack stood and undid his jeans, and pushed them and his boxers down his thighs, exposing himself to her. His cock was already stiff in anticipation. He sat down and simply ordered, “Make sure you swallow.”

Tina crawled towards him. “Lord, it’s magnificent!” she exclaimed. Then, as he impatiently motioned to her, she reached out to begin stroking his cock. Her mouth opened, and she lowered her face to take his cockhead inside.

Jack gasped as Tina began her blowjob. She gave excellent head! While she only got about half his cock in her mouth, the suction was intense and total, and her hands and fingers were all over his cockshaft and balls, from his glans down to the sensitive spot between his balls and his asshole. Within just a few minutes she had him on the brink of eruption. Closing his eyes, he put his head back and succumbed to the need and groaned as his balls contracted and the spurts of jism began to fill her mouth. Tina swallowed every drop!

When nothing more was forthcoming, Jack looked down at the woman still kneeling between his legs. “That was amazing. You’ve sucked a lot of cocks,” he told her.

“Yes, Lord. I gave my first blowjob when I was fourteen. It is an excellent method of controlling a man.”

Jack stood up and pulled his underwear and pants back up. He looked down on the half-naked woman. “I am not a man to be controlled. I am a man to be pleasured. If you ever try to control me, I will destroy you. I won’t kill you, I won’t even hurt you, but you will wish I had. Is that understood?”

Tina looked down at the floor. “Yes, Lord, forgive me. I never meant I was trying to control you.”

“Do you have a vibrator?”

Tina looked up at him curiously. “Yes, Lord.”

“Begin using it on your asshole. I plan to use it for my pleasure. I intend to use you for my pleasure. Do you understand me?”

“Yes, Lord, but I’ve never enjoyed...”

“Tina, look at me.”

The woman looked up at him. “Yes, Lord?”

“Learn about anal sex. Google it. Buy an enema kit and lube. Buy some butt plugs and anal vibrators. Prepare yourself. I will be using your ass very soon.”

Tina swallowed nervously, but nodded and said, “Yes, Lord.”

“Now stand and get dressed.” Tina climbed to her feet and picked up her bra and blouse. Jack dismissed her, although he reinforced his orders twice more.

“You did well, with her, Lord. She is headstrong and temperamental. She needs to be treated firmly,” said Construct.

“No kidding!”

“Her daughter will provide you much pleasure and will bear you many fine children.”

“Let’s take that one step at a time.”

It was a long day, and it was after six when Jack decided to go home. He stopped by Lisa’s office and found her and her assistant artists still working. When she saw him in her doorway, she came over. “How’s it going?” asked Jack.

“Good, but long. We’re going to be working on this right up till Thursday morning!”

He lowered his voice. “When do you think you’ll be coming home?”

She shrugged. “Not for a few more hours.”

“You need some rest.”

“I know. I’ll be home when I’m home.”

Jack nodded and took off. He grabbed a quick dinner at a sub shop before going home. After a while, he headed up to his bedroom. He lay down to rest his eyes until Lisa came home but woke up the next morning still alone.

Jack quickly showered and shaved and went to work. He found Lisa sleeping in a chair in her studio. “You were supposed to go home.”

Lisa stretched and rubbed her eyes. “We had some storyboards and then we had to do the demo proposals on the holiday ads and we never did get to the service department stand-alones...”

“Lisa, you need to take care of yourself. I probably won’t enjoy sleeping with a dead person.”

She smiled at that. “No, that probably wouldn’t be that much fun.”

“You need to go home.”

“No, Jack, I just need to change. I’ll be good.”

“Lisa...”

“Jack, I have an emergency kit in my trunk. I’ll just go and change.”

He followed her outside. “Okay, but tonight you are going home.”

“Go get some breakfast and bring it back. I’ll be good.” She took her bag and headed back inside.

Jack went to the nearest Dunkin Donuts and loaded up on cartons of coffee, boxes of donuts, and several dozen breakfast sandwiches. Back at the office he set them up in the conference room, and then went looking for Lisa. He found her in the private bathroom near the executive offices. She was naked, washing herself with some wet paper towels. Jack smiled as he watched her. She looked and said, “I’d be happy to take care of you, but it might not be all that subtle when somebody is walking down the hallway and hears us.”

“I think I can wait a bit. Breakfast is in the conference room. It’s not good for you, but it has all the four major food groups.”

“Hmmm?”

“Sugar, salt, cholesterol, and caffeine.”

“Those are the biggies. I’ll be along in a few minutes. Now, get out of here before somebody figures out you own me.”

Jack smiled and shook his head but left.

Mid-morning, Jack called Maria Solana. “Maria, I want you this evening.”

“Yes, Lord, thank you. Where and when?”

“That’s a good question. How about dinner at six, followed by ... well, we both know what it will be followed by.”

Maria laughed at that. “Lord, let me ask you a question or two. Are you looking for something discreet? And how did you want me to dress?”

Jack had to think for a second. Once he defeated the Order, the need for discretion would be over. Until then, however, he wanted to remain inconspicuous. Publicly taking Maria and Valentina out and moving them to his home would be noticed. On the other hand, Lisa was working long hours at the office, Teresa was at her parents’ home for the week, and taking college classes part time as well, and Dakota and Sharley were spending a few days on the Channel Islands. Tina’s blowjob Monday afternoon had been very pleasant, but he needed more.

“Lord?” she asked, hearing silence on the other end of the phone.

“Sorry. Yes, I want to be relatively quiet about this, but I also want you to be dressed ready to go, so to speak,” he told her.

Maria chuckled. “Slutty and discreet, got it. I know just the place. I’ll text you the address.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.