The War of the Crystals - Cover

The War of the Crystals

Copyright© 2019 by rlfj

Chapter 9: Growing The Crystal

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: Growing The Crystal - Jack Winfield finds a strange artifact after an earthquake and it changes his life in so many ways.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

The next morning, in his office, Jack was still nervous about the coming confrontation with Lansing. Besides that, he was worried because last night he didn’t dream about that ancient city. First, I worry about the dreams, now I’m worried because I didn’t dream, he thought.

“Construct, how could I have one of those dreams before I found the crystal?”

“Lord, as I told you, I know nothing of your dreams except what you have told me. Perhaps when the earthquake exposed the crystal, its power activated your genetic memory.”

“Cannot or will not?” asked Jack.

“Lord, I do not know.” Construct paused for a moment in its response. “Is it possible you were too tired last night to dream, or you dreamed and don’t remember it?”

“Yes, I guess that’s possible.”

“Lord, you need to acquire all the crystal fragments, so the reign of the Lords of Light may be restored.”

“I know you want that, but why should I want to restore the Lords of Light?”

“The Lords of Light brought nothing but good. They gave the people of your world civilization, culture, agriculture, transforming the barbarism that reigned here before their coming into a golden age of peace and prosperity. And since then, what have you had: war, disaster, despair.”

Jack was about to ask about that when the phone rang. It was Sharley. “How are you this morning, Lord? Are you still nervous about your meeting? Should one of us come over to help you relax?”

“As enjoyable as that would be, I am sure I will be just fine,” he replied.

“Okay, but be careful,” Dakota added. The girls finished the call saying together, “We love you, Lord Jack!” before they broke the connection.

“I want to discuss that some more ... about the reign of the Lords of Light,” he told Construct. “But now I’m just trying to remember what happened.” He paused for a moment. “When I first took hold of the crystal, and then later, you mentally told me I was worthy, that I had enough of the ancient blood to possess the crystal, but how was it that the earthquake opened the crevice just when I happened to be there.”

“Lord, I don’t know. For thousands of years I waited for someone worthy to take possession of the crystal. And then the earthquake happened, and you were there. Perhaps the earthquake occurred because you were close to the crystal.”

Jack was still thinking about that when his phone rang again. It was Tina. “Jack, Bob’s here. He’d like to see you in his office.”

Don was with Bob Booker. Jack still didn’t want to take direct control of Bob Booker and force the promotion, so he answered the questions about the proposed Metrobank campaign. Bob commented, “You don’t have as many answers on Metrobank as you did on Cortez Motors.”

Jack shrugged. “I haven’t had as much time to think about it and work on it.”

Bob grunted and nodded. “Fair enough. Okay, I’m sold. Just go out and make it work.” He stood up and stuck out his hand. “Congratulations, Jack. I look forward to how this works out!”

Jack shook their hands and left, a big smile on his face. When he left the office, he found a celebration waiting for him. Cake, champagne, the office staff, copy writers, other account execs, artists, and other staff were awaiting them in the conference room. There was applause and cheers. Jack turned around to look at Bob and Don. Don said, “We actually talked about this last night. Bob just wanted to see you under pressure.”

“Cruel, Bob, cruel.”

Bob simply laughed.

Tina served the cake, Teresa served the champagne, her eyes lowered before Jack, then she was blushing as she looked into his face. The men shook his hand, most of the girls kissed his cheek. While kissing his cheek Lisa whispered into his ear, “I’ll help you celebrate more tonight.”

“This is my daughter, Kirsten,” Tina said, pushing the pretty young teen toward Jack.

“You’ve grown since the last time you were here,” Jack commented. “When was that, last year?” Kirsten had matured since last year, appearing even more womanly than in her photos.

The teen smiled coyly, already aware of the effect she could have on men, even old men like Jack. “Thanks, and congratulations on your promotion, Mr. Winfield.” The pretty teen looked into his face for a moment, then lowered her eyes.

Jack smiled at the girl. He had known since he first saw her that she would become a concubine. He took her hand and leaned down to whisper, “Obey me!” He saw in her eyes that she was now his.

Tina came forward to hug Jack, tentatively kissing his cheek, pressing her bosom to his chest, saying “Congratulations Jack, you deserve it.”

“When we are done here, bring Kirsten to my office,” he told her quietly.

After the celebrations and congratulations were over, Jack raised his hand. “Thanks to all of you,” he said. “This is going to sound funny after I just got a promotion,” he continued with a laugh “but I need to take off this afternoon for personal business. So, I’ll see you all tomorrow.”

Don, also laughing, added, “Jack, just so you don’t start following in Bob’s footsteps and only come in once a week.”

After the party broke up, Jack went back to his office and was just grabbing the pad with his notes, when Tina and Kirsten came into his office. He closed the door, and said, “Thank you for coming.”

“How can we help you, Lord? Do you need us to relieve your stress?” asked Tina, beginning to unbutton her blouse.

Kirsten’s eyes opened wide, but she didn’t say anything. Instead, Jack motioned Tina to stop, and answered, “No, that won’t be necessary. No, I wanted to talk to both you and Kirsten.”

The teen noticed her mother’s look of disappointment, but instead asked, “Lord? How can I help?”

Jack smiled. “You can help by listening to your mother.” He turned to Tina. “Begin teaching your daughter about the kinds of things a man expects of a woman. Make sure you buy some toys and videos so you can show her and get her used to a man. I plan to use her fully. You understand what I mean, right? That is the sort of thing I expect of all my concubines.”

Tina’s pussy flooded with cunt juice. Kirsten’s father had occasionally demanded anal, and Tina had endured it tearfully, but the idea of Jack’s much larger cock pummeling her anus excited her. “Yes, Lord, I understand. Please, Lord, allow me to satisfy you now!” She began to undo her blouse again.

“We don’t have time now. Next week, maybe.”

“Yes, Lord.”

Jack looked at Kirsten. “Make sure you listen and learn from your mother.”

“Yes, Lord.”

Jack dismissed the two women. Once Tina and her daughter left, Lisa came in. “I’ll have the artwork ready sooner than we thought,” she said loudly. Then softly, “Be careful, Jack,” touching his shoulder.

“Don’t worry, see you tonight,” he whispered, then left.

On the drive to the airport, Construct tried to talk to Jack about the Lords of Light, but worried about the upcoming confrontation, Jack told the artificial +intelligence to keep quiet, so he could review in his mind their plan for dealing with Stephen Lansing.

Jack got to LAX just before two. The plan he and Solana had worked out was simple. Solana was waiting at baggage claim. Jack was also in baggage claim but leaning against a wall and eyeing Solana from the side. When Lansing approached Solana, he would be at his most vulnerable. Jack would move up behind him in the bustle of baggage claim and grab Lansing’ hand and take control.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.