The Apartment Manager - Cover

The Apartment Manager

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Ethan Walker is hired to manage a multi-complex apartment group. His first day on the job he discovers a secret surveillance system that not only spies on the tenants of all 240 apartments but all their activities are digitally recorded. Ethan becomes addicted to voyeurism. He's attracted to the woman who hired him and soon learns he's not alone in his desire to spy on others.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism  

Vera and I had gone to her room alone when I looked up to see Heather and Tamika walk in. Vera had asked them to join us when the others had settled for the night.

“Girls, I’ve asked you here for a special reason. Ethan has discovered yet another aspect of my late husband’s nocturnal adventures that I had no idea he was involved in. I can’t tell you all the details at this time, simply because Ethan and I don’t even have the complete details ourselves. I want to ask each of you to keep what we talk about here among ourselves for the time being.”

“We will, Ms. Vera. If there’s anything we can help you with, I know Heather will join me in telling you, just ask and we’ll gladly help all we can,” Tamika spoke, and Heather nodded in agreement.

“We have reason to believe my late husband, Carl and my former apartment manager, Henry Horner, were in business together. Do either of you by chance know anyone by those names?”

“I do,” Heather spoke up.

“I do too, Ms. Vera, but I never knew they were associated with you in any way,” Tamika admitted.

“Heather, would you tell Ethan and me how you knew Henry and Carl. Be honest with us, we’re not mad that you knew them, we just want you to tell us what they were doing. We want to know the truth, but most of all; we want to know where the business was.” Vera explained to them and I saw them exchange glances.

“Heather, Tamika, let me take that a little further. Vera and I are interested in knowing all about their secret operations simply because we may be interested in continuing the operation, after we’ve made sure it’s legal and no one is being forced to be involved. Please, tell us what you know and what we need to know about this,” I explained in detail.

“I only saw the man Mr. Henry called Carl one time. I dealt directly with Mr. Henry, as he asked all of us to call him. There’s a lot of girls, and boys too, who worked for Mr. Henry. We were paid in cash and he paid us really good. He never asked us to do things we told him we didn’t like. I did it the first time because a friend told me about it and I got all excited about making a sex tape. All the girls were talking about making them and getting paid really well for doing it. I was supposed to have another appointment this past Tuesday, but when I got there, no one was there.

“There were three other girls, along with two boys, waiting. We waited for over an hour, calling the number at least a dozen times and getting nothing but the answering service. We finally gave up and left. Two of the girls were worried that something had happened and they weren’t going to make the money they had been making. I really think a lot of them made videos and didn’t have to work at a job, just like I was doing. After my first time, I was hooked on it and I made at least one video a week and had more money than I ever had before.” Heather told us about her association with Henry and the Hot N Horny Coed video company.

“Would you go back, knowing what you know now and having a chance to learn how to trade stocks and make a fortune?” Vera asked, and smiled at Heather when the girl grinned.

“I’d go back if they paid me half what I was getting. I loved the idea of getting naked and getting fucked. Just knowing thousands of men all over the world were watching me fuck and suck makes me want more. I love sex; I just can’t seem to have a lasting relationship with a boy.”

“Tamika, what about you?” Vera asked.

“Ms. Vera, I hope you and Ethan don’t think I’m a bad girl when I tell you about me. I’m just like Heather, and a lot of other girls that went there. I’m hooked on showing off my naked body, and besides that, I love sex too. I made over sixty thousand dollars last year, all in cash. I was doing at least one video a week, sometimes two, and would have done one a day if I could.

“You asked Heather if she’d go back. Well, I’d go back tomorrow, just to get that good feeling of being watched as I fuck.”

“Will both of you help Ethan and me check out the operation? We don’t even know where it was operating from,” Vera told them.

“They had it set up in apartment 101 W of Akin Apartments Number Two. That’s where my place is and where most of the college students who live off campus stay. It’s known around the college as ‘Ho House 101’.

“I’d love to help you and Ethan. I really do hope you don’t decide to shut it down. Lots of girls and boys depend on it for their money as they don’t have to work for it.”

“Ethan?” Vera said, as she looked at me.

“You three get some clothes on. Vera, go tell Barbra, Alicia, Katy, and Cindy where we’re going and tell them we may be late. We’re going to try and get this thing pulled out of the mud and back on the road again. Bring anything you think of that we may need. Girls, you were there, is there anything we need to know. Was there a security system separate from the apartment security?”

Vera pulled on some lounging boxers and a tee shirt as she went out the door.

“I don’t remember ever seeing a keypad for an alarm, but I never looked for one either,” Tamika said.

“You girls get your sexy asses covered, we’re going to play detective for the night.” I told them.

When Vera came back, she had Barbra with her. They were both wearing identical sleepwear and I knew Vera had given her the clothes. Damn, here is porn personified already.

When we arrived at the complex, I used my passcode to enter the building and my master key to open apartment 101 W. I was expecting to hear an alarm sound, but there was only the sound of the door buzzer that sounds when it’s open.

“Barbra, if you’ll check the phone for messages, we’ll begin checking to see what we can find out about the business,” I told her, as she sat at the desk.

I saw her writing down the phone numbers for the three incoming lines as she worked the digital answering device.

“Ethan, there’s three lines and each will hold one hundred messages; all three are full. If you want me to, I can store all these incoming numbers and messages, then record a new greeting message for any future calls. We can come back and take care of any stored messages later if we need to return the call,” she explained.

“Do it, Barbra. Will the new message be a digital recording or can you actually record a message with your voice?”

“I can do either one, but I prefer to use my own voice to lend the personal touch.”

“Do it and make it sexy as hell. Tell them to please call back Monday for more details about future expansion plans.”

“Vera, we need Jane here this weekend if she’s available. We can get her to hire us some operators to man the phones. We’ll need three separate phones here until we get this back up on its wheels and running, if in fact that’s what we decide to do,” I told her.

Vera was dialing Jane on her cell phone by the time I stopped speaking.

“Vera, she’ll be in bed, won’t she?”

“Ethan, that girl will come to me, no matter what time or where I am. I’ll promise her some of your cock and she’ll arrive naked,” Vera said and laughed.

“Jane, I need you to come to Akins Number two, apartment 101 W right away.”

“Good, I told Ethan you would. I even told him he could have some of your pussy, I hope that was alright.”

“I knew it would be; see you shortly.”

“She’s already on her way.”

Heather and Tamika were checking the recording equipment, lighting, and sets as we moved through the apartment that had been converted into a four room studio, with the office partitioned off in part of the living room.

While they did that, I searched for all the small cam bugs that I knew would be planted throughout all the rooms. I wanted to be sure and check the digital recorded history on this apartment when we got back to the monitors. I’m sure there was some really good footage of all the action.

Vera found a whole stash of new, top of the line, DVD-R discs; three huge cartons of them, with one thousand per carton. She also found hundreds and hundreds of copies of recorded videos that she and I decided were one each of all the videos made here.

The recording equipment and the DVD copying equipment were the best on the market.

We all jumped when Jane knocked on the door. Heather let her in and they both had a good laugh about meeting here.

I got the impression that Jane may have even been here as a model herself. I remember her telling me that Henry was always trying to touch her and had hinted at threatening to blackmail her.

When we all gathered after our search of the place, we discussed what each of us thought we should do here.

“Ethan, I’ve never really been into porn, but I have seen a few of the old tapes and some of the newer DVDs. I never liked the full length movies or the fetish videos that I’ve seen. What I did like were these DVDs of young girls and boys doing what they do naturally. The fact that they were getting paid good money doesn’t bother me in the least, as long as they were willing and not underage. Don’t be shocked by this, but I’d do one with you and Vera,” Barbra told us.

“Barbra, I love watching ‘good’ porn. By that I mean the DVDs you just described, the ones where college age girls and boys perform willingly and get paid good money for it. I’m an enthusiastically addicted voyeur. I LOVE to watch others fuck and suck. I’ve never made a sex tape, or DVD for that matter, but I’ve always wanted to. If we can get this thing up and running again, I’d like to see if we can’t maybe hire us some young business types to run the business with the understanding that it will be run legally and strictly by the codes of law.” Vera spoke her piece.

“Ms. Vera, I love sex. I love to fuck and suck girls and boys alike, and I love to watch sex. Just sitting here in this place, knowing I’ve been naked and fucked here in front of the cameras, makes my pussy wet. I hope we can make this work. I’d like to help anyway I can too. Of course, I want to be a part of the online trading you have planned for us also,” Heather told of her feelings on the porn studio.

“Jane, tell us your thoughts on this. Were you ever here as a model?” Vera said, and I saw her smile at Jane.

“Aunt Vera, when I learned of this place I wanted to be a model and fuck and suck on the videos. I was shocked to learn Uncle Carl and old Horny Henry were running it, though. Even that didn’t stop me from wanting to make some extra money. I did mostly girl/girl stuff, and one video with a boyfriend I had at the time. When he talked me into doing one, I thought I may as well get paid for it if we were going to fuck on film. We got the number from a friend and called here to make an appointment.

“Henry was always asking me to let him fuck me and record it. He offered me twenty thousand and I told him to go to hell. I never saw Uncle Carl when I was here, I think he may have been afraid he’d be recognized and you’d kick his ass out,” Jane told us.

“Tamika, tell me your thoughts on what we should do, then I’ll tell you what Ethan and I have come up with,” Vera said.

“Ms. Vera, I hope you decide to keep the business going. I want to help with it too, just like Heather. Of course, I want to learn all about trading online and making some real money too. This would just be for fun and I do love to fuck.”

“Look what I found,” Barbra said, as she held a small piece of paper up and fanned it in the air.

“What is it, Barbra? Is that a city business license you have there?” Vera asked, and started laughing when she realized it actually was.

“Yes it is, and not only that, here’s the letter of incorporation, along with a copy of the articles of incorporation. We’re legal to do business in this state.”

“What is listed as type of business?” I asked.

“Social media, video production, wholesale and retail, local and internet sales.”

“We need to check the laws regarding production and sales of this type in the state. If we are in fact legal, we’re going to be in the porn business in a BIG way,” Vera said.

“I have one more question before we go. Do any of you know a small, very pretty, very sexy girl with very long blond hair, named Jill?” I asked.

“I know a Jill Holland who fits the description. She’s small and has really long blond hair. Why do you ask, I hope she’s alright. I just saw her today,” Jane told me.

“I was only asking to try and find out if she’s alright. I saw her in one of the videos and I wanted to help her if we can,” I explained.

“Jane, call her and get her out to my place in the morning. You come too and plan to stay a day or two. We have lots of big plans for all of you,” Vera told her.

“She lives here in this complex with two more girls. Can I go get her and go now?”

“Get your sexy ass on the road. I’ve already promised my lover some of your pussy. You can sleep with Ethan and me for the rest of the night.”

Jane was on her cell phone by the time she reached the door. We checked everything again and left.

We made it to bed just after 1 AM, and sure enough, Jane was right there with us. She was naked and she looked damn good too. Just as she was about to crawl into bed, another girl came in the room naked. As soon as I saw her blond hair down to her ankles, I knew this was Jill. She had a smile on her face and she was truly a doll.

“Jill Holland, meet my Aunt Vera and her friend, Ethan Walker. Folks, this is my friend, Jill. The fuckingingest little girl you’ve ever met,” Jane said, as Jill walked over to the bed.

“Hi, Jill. I’m Vera Akins and I just love your sexy little ass. Get in this bed and give me a hug, then you can give Ethan a hug too. You’ll probably have to move back next to me and sleep though, I’ve promised Ethan he could have some of Jane’s pussy and I want to see her get his big cock in her.”

“Hi, Ms. Vera. You sure do look good. I wish I was as big as you and had titties like you do,” Jill said, as she grabbed Vera and hugged herself between Vera’s huge breasts.

“Ethan, are we really going to fuck with Aunt Vera and Jill here in bed with us?” Jane asked me.

“If you’d rather not, I’ll let Jill sleep next to me,” I told her, and she laughed as she grabbed me.

“From the way that cock looks, she can be a close second.” she laughed, as she looked over at Jill.

“If Ms. Vera doesn’t mind, I’d love to ride that big cock too,” Jill said, as she rose and looked my way.

“You just get over there with them, Jill. You can get acquainted with Ethan’s cock so when he fucks Jane, you can get a ride on it if you think you can.”

“Aunt Vera?” Jane looked at Vera.

“Yes, Dear. What is it?”

“When Ethan fucks me, will you hold me and let me love you?”

“You sweet little thing, come here to me. I just love you so much.” Vera reached for Jane and they hugged, kissed, and rolled over with Jane lying on top of Vera.

“Ethan, I’m going to love my aunt. I’ve wanted to do this since I first saw her naked when I was thirteen years old. Jill, will you fuck my friend, Ethan for me while I love on my aunt?” Jane said, before she buried her face between Vera’s huge breasts.

“Mr. Ethan, can I get on top of you? You’ll mash me if you get on me,” Jill looked at me and grinned.

“Come on over here, Jill. I watched a video of you earlier. I didn’t get to see the last of it though. If I’m not mistaken, it may have been the first one you made.”

“Did you really? That was the day I made up my mind I was going to make me some money fucking. You didn’t see the end of it?”

“No, I had to turn it off, but you sure looked good lying there trying to get that big rubber cock in your pussy.”

“That was the only cock I got that day. Mr. Henry couldn’t get his cock up after making me so fucking horny, I was even ready to fuck him.”

“Did he pay you?”

“He gave me the whole fifteen hundred so I wouldn’t tell anyone he couldn’t get it up. I never told anyone, and that video never sold either.”

“You did make more of them though, didn’t you?”

“I sure did. They wanted me to fuck that Juan guy that was supposed to be a South American. Shit, he was from Arizona. He looked good, but he was like a kid. I told them I wanted a real boy if I was gonna fuck on video for money. They brought this boy in and was he ever big. They had a mask on his face and told me he was a pro wrestler. I didn’t care what he was; I just wanted that big cock he had. His was almost as big as yours and I could tell he wanted me.

“Who was he, did you find out?”

“Did I ever. Just about the time I finally got his cock worked all the way in my pussy, he called me by my name and I knew his voice.”

“Who was it?”

“My older brother.”

“What happened? Were you mad?”

“Shit no. I was so fucking horny, I fucked him all over that room, It was his first video, and mine too, except for the one with Mr. Henry.”

“Did you and your brother make more videos after that?”

“We sure did, we made lots of them. They paid me alone over seventy thousand dollars last year, and up until past weekend, I’d already made forty thousand this year.”

“I take it you like sex then?” I said, and she laughed.

“I LOVE sex. Can I try to get your cock in my pussy? I like laying on you and talking like this.”

“Open your legs and slide back to where you feel my cock against your pussy, just keep the pressure on it and see if you can take it. When it feels good enough, you can rise and sit right on top of my cock.”

“I bet you get lots of pussy, don’t you, Mr. Ethan?”

“Call me Ethan, and yes, I get my share.”

“I feel you pushing my pussy opening some more now. I like the way that feels. I think I could like your cock as much as I like my brother Bob’s.”

“Did you and Bob make a lot of videos together?”

“Lots and lots of them, we made enough to pay off mom’s house back home. We never told her how though, just that we both had good paying jobs.”

“How would you like to work for us at the studios?”

“Really? I’d love to do that. I know lots of girls that have told me they wanted to do it, but were afraid to. I could get most of them to come over and tryout. Who’ll do the interviews now?”

“Ms. Vera and me”

“You’ll REALLY get lots more girls now. Mr. Henry ran off more girls than he hired. He was a crusty old man. What happened to him anyway?”

“He was on a business trip to South Africa and had a fatal accident.”

“Wow! Well, I hate the old man got killed, but I sure won’t miss his nasty ass. He was always grabbing my titties or my ass when he got close. All the girls told me he did that to them too.

“You know what, Ethan?”

“What, Jill?”

“I kinda wish I had gotten to make that first video, even with nasty old Mr. Henry. I liked that idea of fucking my Grandpa; that was what made me so fucking horny that night. If I work for you, will you and Ms. Vera let me make one with an older man I can call Grandpa?”

“Sure, I like that idea too.”

“Jill?” I heard Vera speak, and looked over at her and Jane. Jane was eating Vera’s pussy like she was at a picnic and Vera had her knees wide apart letting that girl gobble her pussy up.

“Yes, Ms. Vera?”

“What about getting Ethan to make a video with you and calling him your uncle?”

“OH FUCK YES! Will you, Uncle Ethan” She turned to me and sucked my lips into her mouth as she rammed her pussy back to take my cock head in her tight pussy.

“Will you let your Aunt Vera join us in that video?”

“OH FUCK!” she yelled, and took me to my balls as she slid back with her legs wide open.

“Jill, get up and sit on your Uncle Ethan’s fat cock, the digital recorders are running right now as we speak,” Vera told her.

Jill moved like a cat as she jumped up and sat right down on my cock. I thought the little girl was going to break my cock, but it popped right into her after she screwed and twisted her sexy butt until she sat back upon me just right.

“Jill, look at your Aunt Vera now. She’s loves pussy and she’s eating Jane’s pussy now. Yours is next.”

“Ooooooo, fuck my pussy, Uncle Ethan. Let me get a big cum so I can go suck my Aunt Vera’s titties.”

“Roll over next to her, I’ll keep my cock in your pussy and you can suck her now while we fuck. She loves to have her titties sucked.”

Jill rolled off me and I rolled with her, keeping my cock wedged into her tight little pussy as she reached out for Vera’s huge breast. Vera screamed when Jill started sucking her sensitive nipples.

Jill’s legs were wide apart as she knelt and sucked on Vera’s swollen nipples. Her sexy little butt was working up and down as she sucked with me fucking her as I held her hips.

“Fuck me deep, Uncle Ethan. I’m about to get a big cum all over your cock.”

I was ready too, this girl has an eager little pussy and she knows how to work that sexy little ass to make it good. I blasted her full and just as she began to get her cum, I reached under her to cup her small breasts. I pinched her tiny nipples just as her pussy started snapping and grabbing my cock.

“OH FUCK YES!” she yelled, and I just knew she would wake all the others with that yell.

I rose up to look over Jill’s sexy ass, down to where Vera was still eating Jane’s pussy. When I slipped my cock from Jill’s pussy, I crawled on my knees around to where Jane was on the bed. Her ass was in the air and she was on her knees. I nudged her knees apart and eased closer to slip my already slick cock into her pussy from behind. Jane was wet, just like she was the day we met and talked in my apartment.

She’s got a hair trigger too. When I popped my cock head into her tight hole, she started bucking and fucking my cock. I could feel her pussy as her orgasm started to engulf her. She never stopped sucking Vera’s pussy as she and I flooded the sheets with our cum.

The two girls slept cuddled up to Vera, and I slept with Jill’s cute little ass pushed back against my belly. When I awakened on Saturday morning, Jill had scooted back to take my cock in her pussy once more. I grabbed her above her waist with both hands and rolled over onto my back. She may have been slow fucking in a slumbering state until then, but when I rolled over with her on top of me, she came awake and came alive.

I remembered Jane’s words for Jill when she introduced us to her last night. ‘She’s the fuckingest little girl you ever met’.

She wakes up in a fucking good mood too. Jill was sitting on my cock, facing my feet, her knees on either side of my hips. She’s got my cock as deep as her little pussy will allow and she’s fucking me like she’s in a sports competition of some sort.

“Turn around and fuck me, Jill,” I told her, as I tapped her on her sexy little ass.

With her pussy still full of my cock, she took her heels and turned around to face me. She flipped her long blond hair back over behind her once more and I felt it draping across my feet.

Jill leaned forward and I cupped her small titties, thumbing her tiny nipples as she kept up her competition pace, fucking my cock as she smiled down at me.

“I just love your big cock, Uncle Ethan. It feels so good when we make it go deep in my pussy. I think I may get a cum real quick. Will you keep fucking me and let me get another one before we get up?”

“Fuck me, Baby. Fuck your Uncle Ethan and get all the cums you want,” I told her, and lifted my hips to raise her off the sheets so she could get more of me.

Her pussy has a lot of power to its grip, but nothing like what Alana can put on a cock.

“OOOooooo fuck me, Uncle Ethan. Give me that big cock and let me cum all over it.”

Jill shivered and fell off my belly toward the open side of the big bed. I looked over at Vera and she was smiling sleepily at me.

“Don’t you just love all our new kids, friends, and lovers, Ethan?”

“Yes I do, and I love my new lover too. I’m excited about our discovery. I think we can run it, make some money, and provide funds for the college coeds.”

“I’m glad you found that system in the attic too. I never thought to look up there. We need to build a better access for that, don’t you think?”

“Yes, we do. Maybe take the folding stairs out and have real stairs built there. There’s room in that big closet to do that and still have a nice, but limited storage.”

“I’ll call a friend I use for my small handyman projects. He will build it just like we want. We’d better get these naked girls up and fed. We have the geek squad coming at 8:00.”

“Let’s go, Baby. I’m ready and I’m ready for your ass too. I love you, Vera,” I told her, and rolled toward each other to share a long, passionate kiss.

She and I shared a shower, having fun, but still getting through and out of the way for when we awakened the others.

When we walked into the kitchen, Katy and Cindy were already there; coffee started, bacon and sausage in the pans, and biscuits in the oven.

“Come here, you good looking, sexy ass mommas. I need to hug your sexy butts this morning,” Vera told them, as she walked around the table with her arms out.

Katy and Cindy hurried to hug Vera as they all laughed and giggled like girls. I walked over to them and joined the embrace as they opened their arms to let me in.

“Barbra and Alicia are getting the others up and they’ll be through here shortly like a hungry herd, ready to eat and get back out in the sun naked,” Katy told us.

“Did either of you talk to Barbra late last night?” I asked. I wanted to know if they knew anything about what we had discovered.

“Yes, we were awake when she came in the room about 1:30. She told us some of what all of you had done,” Katy said.

“And?”

“And, we were hoping we’d get to see some of that. I told Katy and Barbra that I’d even like to make a sex tape myself. I have ALWAYS wanted to do that,” Cindy admitted to us.

“You said ‘we’, does that mean Katy was hoping the same thing?” Vera asked, and smiled at the two.

“YES, is my answer. When I was younger, before Colleen was born, I had it in my mind to find a way to do that for a living. I was dating a guy who was a camera nut and when I mentioned it to him, he wanted me to let him take some sexy photos. Well, he did and I wanted some that were a little sexier. He took them and then we put the 35mm camera on a tripod and set it on auto. By the time we ran out of film, we had fucked all over the room and had some really nasty pictures of me getting fucked. I loved them though and still have them. I even take them out once in a while and look at them again.” Katy told us about a side of her that made me want to see more.

“We have all the equipment set up at the studio if you ever want to take some more. These would be digital and on a DVD if you want,” Vera told her. She was serious with her offer.

“Let me get some sun on my ‘Snow White’ ass and I’ll be ready to get naked. Who’ll take the pictures?”

“Ethan and I will take them. We may want some videos of you too,” Vera said, and laughed.

“We really don’t need to let the kids know about this. They’ll want their pics taken too and we can’t afford to risk that,” I told them.

“He’s right, but I’d love to be in a video with both of you, just for our own personal viewing though,” Vera told them, and grinned at me.

“I know I’m going to make me a video then. Just let us get as tan as you first. We look like ghosts.”

“Both of you will be good at internet trading, I’ll make sure of it. Then we’ll have lots of time to lay naked in the sun together and make movies as well as take sexy photos too.”

“Oh, Vera! All of this still sounds like a dream to me. I hope you’re right, but I still have trouble believing you’re doing this for all of us. Even the kids are thrilled to be in on this. They’ll be the ones who’ll really be good at online trading though. They love being on the computer and playing games. I wouldn’t doubt that they already watch porn and send their own naked pics to friends,” Cindy said, and we were all laughing at that when the kids came in the room, still naked, and hair still wet after showering.

“What’s so funny?” Collie asked, as she ran to hug her naked titties to my chest.

“We were just talking about getting lots of sun while the geeks set up the PCs for us today. Vera said we’d start learning all about online trading Monday and she was going to make sure each and every one of you learn to do it right too,” I told her and spanked her sexy young butt.

“We’re ready too. We’ve all been talking about that and Alise got on the PC in the rec room last night and looked it up. We each took the trial offer they had and if we’d had a credit card, we could have made some money. Joey and Allen said we picked stocks that would have made us ten thousand according to the trial stats.”

“We’ll see how you do when we all start trading for real. Just be sure you pay attention to Vera. She wants you to be good at this and make lots and lots of money, not just get on there and play,” I told them, as they gathered around the table to load their plates.

Heather, Jane, and Jill came in the kitchen, wet hair and naked asses like the others.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.