The Apartment Manager - Cover

The Apartment Manager

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Ethan Walker is hired to manage a multi-complex apartment group. His first day on the job he discovers a secret surveillance system that not only spies on the tenants of all 240 apartments but all their activities are digitally recorded. Ethan becomes addicted to voyeurism. He's attracted to the woman who hired him and soon learns he's not alone in his desire to spy on others.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism  

As soon as I was in my apartment with the door locked, I walked straight to the room where all the monitors were, my voyeur’s cave.

I was hooked and I knew it.

While I ate my sandwich and drank my drink, I clicked on the icons and links on the bottom tray, then I clicked on START, to see what other programs and surprises Henry and Carl had loaded into this system.

I saw a link named ‘live action’ and clicked it, expecting to see some live action of the occupants in the apartments. What I saw was a pay channel that was available to the occupants for a nominal fee. I clicked it and brought up a menu with hundreds of choices of porn.

Anal, Animal and so on through the alphabet all the way to Zoo. I wondered if this were actually legal. But then if it’s protected from young eyes, and paid for, I suppose it is. I checked to see if there were underage children listed, then checked for ped, or pedophile. I wanted to be sure we met the standards. There was no listing for ‘ped’ and I felt better. I’d have to tell Vera about this and see if she was aware of the adult channel available. I’d bet she was.

I backed out of that and kept searching. I found an icon with ‘SEQ SCAN’ on it. I felt like I knew what this was and I was right, as all the monitors began to scan for movement in the apartments starting with low numbers, then slowly scanning the different rooms and camera angles as they stopped on an apartment. I watched one monitor to be sure, then when it opened into another apartment, the apartment number came up in the upper right corner for the duration of the sequential scan. The camera numbers were shown each time the view changed throughout that apartment.

While this was happening, I glanced over the monitors to see if there was any hot action happening. I knew with 240 apartments being monitored 24 hours a day, there had to be someone doing something nasty. I was becoming as hooked as Vera, but hopefully not as bad as Henry and Carl, I reasoned.

I saw a young boy in 110 N; he was maybe fourteen at most. He was jacking off as he looked through a peephole behind a picture on his wall. I wonder what he’s peeping at. I clicked that monitor to MANUAL and clicked for another room in the apartment. I went through three rooms before I saw what he was looking at.

When I saw the two blond haired girls, I knew they were identical twins. I zoomed in on a photo on the wall and saw their names and ages, along with their brother, the blond haired boy, who was jacking off as he peeped on his sisters.

The photo was taken at the beach and dated this past summer. Allen Scott Davis is 14, just as I had guessed. His sisters Alana and Alise, are 15. I was getting good at guessing the ages of naked teens since I’ve been peeping on them myself. The woman with them could have been a movie star or a top ranked model. I see where they get their blond hair from. I’d bet my first month’s pay, she’s a true blonde too.

The girls were in their bedroom, next to Allen’s bedroom and it looks as if he’s managed to drill a hole in the wall and hide it with a picture of his mom. I wondered what he’d covered it with in the twin’s room.

The picture of their mom must have been taken at her parents’ home. I saw an elderly couple in the background and the picture had, ‘Mom @ Gram’s and Gramps’.

She was dressed in running shorts and a sports bra, that was all. She was wet with sweat and her nipples were VERY visible. She wore her hair in a ponytail and she really was a HOT MOM.

She had to be at least mid-thirties, but she looked mid-twenties.

I went back to the twins’ room and clicked on another cam to look at the wall where Allen had concealed his peep hole. There was a picture of a horse standing with his head over a corral fence and I knew that horse was getting an eyeful.

Alana and Alise were dressed only in their matching, sexy little white lace bra and panty sets. Nice butts and VERY NICE young titties on them. No wonder Allen was peeping.

While he and I both peeped, the two girls pulled their panties off, then their bras. There were no tan lines on their titties or butts and I wondered where they went to tan. Maybe they own a tanning bed, or maybe they go to their grandparents to lay in the sun. Maybe they tan naked on their small balcony. Maybe we need to buy some tanning beds and let the occupants use them.

As I thought of all the things going on here with the monitors, I looked around the room at the banks of monitors flashing from one cam to another, then on to the next apartment. I clicked them back to where they would detect movement in just this complex and turned back to 110 N where the twins and their brother were.

The two girls were lying on their big bed touching each other’s pert young titties. I zoomed in to have a look at their cute little tight pussies. Damn, I got hard as soon as the screen focused. No wonder Allen peeps and jacks off while looking at his sisters.

I wonder if Joey or Jerry know these kids? There’s no way those twins live here and Joey not know it.

The instant flash of the light bulb was so bright in my mind, it nearly blinded me. I picked up the phone and called Joey.

I clicked on the monitor in their apartment and saw him watching TV alone. in his room As I called him I smiled when I watched him jump up and reached for the phone. He must be bored.

“Hello.”

“Joey, Ethan here. How are you?”

“Hey, Ethan. I’m good. How are you?”

“Great. Are you busy?”

“Heck no, you need me for something?”

“Sure, can you hurry to my apartment? I have an errand for you.”

“Be right there, Ethan, and thanks. I was getting bored.” He hung the phone up and ran for the door.

I closed the door to the voyeur cave and locked it. I sure didn’t want anyone to see all these monitors. There was no doubt what all this was about.

There was a loud knock on my door and I smiled. Joey and I were about to have some fun. Him for sure and hopefully me as time goes on.

“Hey, Joey, come on in.”

“Hi, Ethan, I sure am glad you called. I almost called you earlier, but I didn’t see your pickup when I looked out the window. Whatcha got for me?”

“Do you know the family who lives in 110 N?”

“I know Allen; he’s the only one I ever met. I saw his sisters and his mom once. Man, do they ever look good too, all of them.”

“I was hoping you knew him. I saw him and his sisters today and wondered if Allen ever thought about seeing his sisters naked. You’re right, they sure do look good.”

“He and I talked a little, but he’s kinda shy. I started to show him the magazines you let me take home the other day. I bet he’d like to see them. What do you think, Ethan?”

“I bet you’re right. Hey, I got an idea. Why don’t you take this lease renewal around to their apartment for me and leave it for his mom to sign. Maybe you could just happen to have one of the magazines with you.”

“YEAH! I like that idea. Can I take one of the ones back there that shows boys and their sisters, maybe even one with nasty cartoons too?”

“Joey, you’re a very smart young man. I’d bet a boy as smart as you could get to be good friends with Allen. As slick as you are, you could probably get in good with his sisters too.”

“Man, I sure would like that. I’ll get a couple of these magazines and head that way. I’ll be back later and tell you all about it.”

“Maybe you could invite them to the small pool party we’ve got planned for Wednesday, while you’re there.”

“Hey, that’s a great idea, Ethan. I’d love to see his sisters in some bikinis. I’ll tell him about Beth’s and Collie’s bikinis and maybe he’ll get his sisters to come too.”

Joey was gone in a matter of seconds. I closed the door and locked it. I was getting paranoid about anyone seeing these monitors. I wish Vera was here now. I know she’d be hot as hell watching Joey try to make friends with Allen and his sisters.

I grabbed a Coke and went back to my voyeur’s cave. I opened the cams in 110 N onto two separate monitors, so I could watch the twins as Joey and Allen had their meeting. I wondered if they could hear the boys talking from their room.

I didn’t have long to wonder about that. Allen jumped back from his peephole and pulled his shorts up. He grabbed a towel and wiped his hands before he went through the kitchen to the front door to see who was ringing the doorbell.

I was waiting for him, just like Joey.

“Hi, I’m Joey Warren. I met you once at the pool, remember me?”

“Yeah, I remember you. You have two sexy sisters. Come on in, Joey, I’m Allen Davis,” Allen said, as he let him in.

“Just one is my sister; the tall auburn haired girl is my sister’s best friend. She and I fool around sometimes though. She’s fun and boy, she gets HOT.

“Anyway, I’m sort of helping Mr. Ethan Walker, the new manager with some of his errands, and I brought this over to leave for your mom to sign. It’s just a renewal of your lease. Hey, Allen, Man, I saw your twin sisters with shorts on once and they’re SMOKING HOT. How do you live here with those two all the time?”

“Shoot, Joey, I saw your sister and her friend with bikinis on that one time too, how do you live with that all the time?” Allen laughed, as the boys found some common ground.

“You and I need to be friends, Allen. I bet we could tell each other some secrets about our sisters.”

“Do you ever watch your sister?”

“Do I ever. Beth and I get along good. She sometimes lets me hang out with her and Collie when they’re just laying around half naked. Man, I get a boner looking at them. Collie and I kiss some and one time, she told my sister she ought to kiss me. Fuck, Man, Beth almost sucked my tonsils out.”

“You want a Coke? We can go to my room and talk some more.”

“Heck yeah, you got any Sprite?”

“I think we got one or two, mom sometimes uses them to mix her drink.”

I watched as the boys got their drinks and headed back to Allen’s room. While this was going on, I clicked his sisters’ room. Alana and Alise were still naked, but they had the bedroom door opened a crack and both were peeping at Joey and Allen. I watched as the girls closed the door and locked it. They looked at each other, smiling. Then they ran out of my sight. I clicked another cam and found them.

If those two horny boys knew what was going on in the twins’ room, they would shit. Alana and Alise, I have no idea which is which, moved a small table close to the bed and turned their portable TV on.

The way they’d looked at each other when they closed the door, I just knew they were up to something. I was disappointed and just about to switch over and watch Allen’s room when I saw the TV warm up. There was Joey and Allen sitting on his bed looking at porn magazines.

One sister turned the volume on the TV up and I could hear them, as well as hear the boys on the other monitor. These girls have their brother’s room bugged with a spy cam! I wonder if these girls do things to get him horny so they can watch him jack off. It wouldn’t surprise me if they recorded their brother banging his boner.

“Hey, Joey, man these are some really hot cartoons. I never saw anything like this. I wish we could get Alana and Alise to look at them, they love cartoons.”

“I know where there’s more of these. I just have to be careful getting them out. Did you see this one here? It shows brothers fucking their sisters. I don’t know what they’re saying in the pictures, I can’t speak Spanish or read it.”

“I really wish we could get my sisters to look at them. Both of them are taking Spanish. I bet they could tell us what these boys and girls were saying while they suck and fuck. MAN, look at the dick on that boy.”

“Yeah, he’s got a big one. Mine’s almost that big though. Beth and Collie measured it for me yesterday, and it’s almost seven and a half inches long when I get real hard.”

“I measured mine twice yesterday. Mine’s just over six inches, but I read where that’s really big for a young boy’s dick. I hope mine will grow some more when I get older. How long was yours when you were fourteen?”

“I measured it once when I was fourteen and I was barely six inches then. I’m fourteen and a half now, so you got some more growing to do.”

“Did you say you and your sister and her friend have fucked before?”

“We fucked for the first time the other day. Just wait until you get your dick in a girl’s pussy, Allen. It’s wayyyy better than jacking off. Beth and Collie like to fuck as much as I do. Want me to ask them if they want to fuck my new friend?”

“HECK YES!”

I glanced over to where the girls were. They were both sitting on the side of the bed, leaning over to listen and watch as their brother and his new friend talked. When Joey started talking about naked pictures and fucking his sister and her friend, Alana turned the volume up so they could hear.

I turned the volume up in their room too, when I saw them talking to one another.

“Did you hear that? He’s got a big dick and he’s already fucked his sister and her sixteen year old best friend. Shit, Alise, we’re already over fifteen and we’ve never even seen a boy’s dick, except Allen’s while he’s whacking it off.”

“Jacking off is the correct term, Alana. I agree, we need to meet this Joey kid. Maybe we can be friends with his sister and her friend too. We could get fucked then and not wait until we go back to gramps.”

“We need to do something right now to meet that Joey boy in there. He’s right in the next room and he knows how to fuck. Shit, he’s already fucked two girls.”

“What if we just put some short tee shirts on and walk in Allen’s room like we didn’t know he’s got company?”

“Are you serious? You mean no panties?”

“We gotta do this, Alana. We both want to know what fucking is all about. We both said we were going to do it when we saw mom fucking Dennis last night. You’re the one who told me last week that we need to have Allen get naked with us.”

“Don’t even start talking about that right now, you’ll get me gooey all over again. Let’s do it then. Shit, Alise, I already feel gooey just talking about this, do you?”

“I’m so wet my panties would slip right back off my butt if I put them on. Come on, we’ll get those mesh tee shirts we played soccer in last year. They’re see-through and they can see our boobies.”

“Alana, I guess you know those shirts barely cover our butts now.”

“I know. My pussy is really wet and I want to see what a seven and a half inch dick looks like. I wonder if that Joey boy over there will show us how to suck dick. We can swap up with him and Allen and he can show us the right way. Alise, if he makes me feel good I’m going to fuck him, will you?”

“If you fuck, I am too. We can fuck both Allen and that Joey kid. I always thought I was the horny ass sister, you’re worse than I ever was.” Alise laughed.

I watched as the twins slipped the faded blue mesh shirts over their sexy titties, pulling their long hair out to fall down their backs. I just knew Joey was about to get fucked.

‘I hope he makes it good for them. If I know Joey, he’ll want them to meet me and become members of our club. Damn, I’d love to have either of them for a hood ornament on the hood of my cock. I’m so fucking hard, I could stick my cock in one of them and walk around the room with her bouncing herself up and down on me.’

I was waiting for them to go out and knock on the door, when they walked through the connecting door to the bathroom. Allen and Joey looked up from their magazines and jumped to their feet. Joey was grinning.

“Allen, we wanted to talk to you, but we didn’t know you had company,” one twin said as they both grinned.

“Uh, OK. I mean, well, uh. This is my new friend, Joey Warren. Uh, Joey, this is my twin sisters Alise and Alana.”

“Hi, Alana and Alise. Man, you girls sure are sexy,” Joey said as he reached out to shake. His magazine fell to the floor and both girls looked down to see a young boy fucking a young girl from behind.

One of the girls turned just a little and bent over to pick the magazine up. When she did, I saw her name on the back of her shirt. This was Alana.

“You dropped your dirty book, Joey,” she said, as she picked it up and held it for her sister to look too.

“Yeah, sorry about that. I was showing Allen some books I found. I hope you’re not mad about me bringing them over here.”

“Heck no. We came in here to talk to Allen about some sex stuff anyway. We didn’t know you were here. Do you know a lot about sex?”

“I know some. I don’t think I know it all, but I’ve been learning a lot from a friend here lately.”

“Joey has a sister almost your age and her best friend is the tall red haired girl we saw at the pool,” Allen told them.

“I bet you love it when you see them in their bikinis, don’t you?”

“Heck yeah. I’ve seen them wear less than that, but don’t tell anybody I told you that.”

“Have you seen your sister naked?” Alise asked, as she sat on the bed next to Allen and picked up the X-Rated cartoon magazine.

“Yes, and her friend, Collie, too. I guess you think I’m bad now, huh?”

“No, I think you’re kinda cute. If I was your sister, you’d see me naked all the time,” Alise answered, and Alana laughed at her sister’s remarks.

“Do either of you let Allen see you naked?” Joey came right back.

‘Way to go, Joey.’

“We never have, we didn’t even know he liked girls,” Alana said, as she sat on the other side of Allen with the book that showed the boy and girl fucking.

“Heck, I bet Allen is just like I was at fourteen. I was afraid to ask Beth to get naked with me. I was afraid she’d laugh at me.”

“That’s the way I am, Joey. If I knew my sisters wanted to get naked, I’d have let them see me naked already,” Allen said.

“We see you naked all the time, Allen. You never close the bathroom door when you pee in the commode or whack off in the shower. We thought you wanted us to see you,” Alana told him.

“I did, but I never saw either of you, and I was scared to say anything about seeing you.”

“What about this peephole, where you watch us all the time?” Alise said as she walked over to the picture on the wall and moved it.

“Uh, well. I guess I’m busted, huh?” Allen said, and laughed with his face red.

“Yes, you are. All you had to do was ask. We wanted to get naked with you too, but were afraid to ask you,” Alana told him.

“I see you both are naked under those shirts. Why don’t we all get naked together? I’d sure like to see you both naked and I know Allen would. He told me he would,” Joey told them.

“Allen, are you sure?”

“Heck yes, I am. I’ll go first, then Joey,” he answered, and jumped to his feet, pulling his shirt over his head.

“Joey, you’re the only one here who knows how to do sex. If we get naked with you and Allen, will you show Alana and me all about it?” Alise asked.

I had to grab the desk; I nearly fell out of my chair.

“Heck yeah. I’d love to show all three of you how to do all I know about. I have a friend who’s older than me and he’s really taught me a lot. He told me that a girl likes to have her titties kissed and sucked and her body rubbed all over.”

“Who’s your friend?”

“I can’t tell. Well, I can’t tell until I know none of you will ever talk about it. He’s got a huge cock though and he sure knows ALL about sex.”

“He’s got a huge ‘COCK’? You mean it’s bigger than Allen’s and yours?” Alise asked, wide eyed.

“He calls his a ‘COCK’?” Alana asked then.

“Shoot, Alana, his will make two of mine, almost.”

“How does he do it with a girl, if he’s that big?” she asked. She watched Joey’s long hard cock throb as he sat on the bed beside her.

“I wish I could tell you all about it, but I don’t want to get him in trouble if anyone talks. He, me, and my sister, and Collie all got naked and he wouldn’t fuck them. Sorry, I said that and I know you girls don’t use dirty words like I do sometimes.”

“You can say fuck, can’t he, Allen?”

“Sure, I say it loud when I shoot my stuff.”

“We say it when we feel good too, don’t we, Alise?”

“Yes. Now tell us why your friend with the huge cock wouldn’t fuck your sister or Collie?”

“He and I sat on the couch with Beth and Collie sitting on our legs facing us. He made them rub their pussies against our cocks until they got an orgasm. Then they turned around and we put our hands on their titties while they rubbed their pussies on top of our cocks and I knew Beth could have fucked me right then.”

“Did Beth and Collie get another orgasm when they rubbed their pussies on your cocks?” Allen asked, almost out of breath.

“Yes they did, and Collie wanted to fuck him so bad. He made them wait though, he told them their pussies would stretch a little bit at a time and soon they could fuck.”

“I bet you and Beth fucked later though, didn’t you?” Alise asked.

“They both sat on my cock and fucked me.”

“They sat on it?” Alana asked.

“Yes, you know. They straddled my belly and took my cock right inside their pussies. I fucked them both one after the other. We’ve fucked three times since then too.”

“They must be on birth control.” Alana said.

“They are, are you and Alise on the pill?”

“Yes. Will you and Allen let us rub our pussies on your cocks like your friend did for your sister and Collie?”

“I will!” Allen said quickly.

“Heck yeah, but we may need to wait before we fuck for real. It may hurt you a little the first time, my friend said so anyway.”

“How do we do this? I want to hurry and try it. I feel so funny in my belly and I’m so excited my knees are shaking,” Alana told them.

“The first thing we need to do is kiss your pussies. That will make you even more excited and get you really wet. My friend showed me all about that.”

“KISS OUR PUSSIES? Allen, do you want to kiss my pussy?” Alana asked, after she calmed down some.

“Heck yeah, I want to do it all so I’ll know all that Joey knows. I want to meet his friend too and learn from him, if he’ll show us all he knows about fucking.”

“Alise, you have a pretty pussy. I wish we were all fucking already. I’d love to fuck your pussy,” Joey told her.

“Kiss my pussy, Joey. Make me feel good like you did your sister. I feel like I could let you fuck me already. I already feel really good just letting you see me naked.”

“OH FUCK YES!” Alise screamed, when Joey started sucking her pussy. I knew he hadn’t even found her clitty yet and when he did, the way that girl was screaming, he just might get some new pussy.

“SUCK MY PUSSY, ALLEN!” Alana yelled and pulled Allen’s hair, trying to get his mouth closer to her pussy as he sucked and licked her.

I could only get glimpses of the girls’ pussies as the boys sucked and licked them. But when I did get a look at them, I was tempted to go knock on the door myself. Those are some fine little pussies and they’re both ready to get fucked.

“Put your hands on Alana’s titties, Allen. That really feels good to a girl and makes her want to fuck even more. Don’t mash them or pinch them, just rub them and hold them,” Joey was schooling his new friend as best he could while he sucked and licked Alise’s pussy.

I knew exactly when both boys found the twin’s little clitties. They were almost bucked off by the sexy fifteen year old girls.

When the two girls suddenly screamed like two ambulance sirens, I knew both had gotten their first orgasm with a boy sucking their pussies. When the kicking and bucking was settled down and the screaming had stopped, the two girls came up red faced and smiling. Their long blond hair was wet and sticking to their sweaty young bodies. They were well on their way to becoming women, and they wanted more.

“Fuck, that was good. Does it feel any better to get fucked than it does to get sucked?” Alana asked Joey.

“It does for me, and Collie told me she got three cums when she felt me shoot my cum in her pussy. You and Alise really need to meet my sister, Beth, and her friend, Collie. They both swear it feels like they’re going to fly away, it feels so good to get fucked and get a cum with a cock in their pussies.”

“I want to meet them. I bet they can help us learn faster and show us some things girls need to know,” Alise said, as she sat with her legs spread and Allen fingering her pussy.

“They sure can, they like to kiss and suck each other’s titties and pussies and I get right in the middle of them and fuck whoever I can get my cock in.”

“Fuck, that makes me want to fuck you already, just listening to you,” Alana said.

“We want to learn how to suck dicks too. We saw mom suck her boyfriends little bitty dick and we knew we had to try that,” Alise told Joey.

“I want mine sucked too!” Allen told them.

“You have to be ready to either swallow a boy’s cum or get your mouth off, cause we shoot lots and lots of cum.”

“I want to swallow it all, like mom did,” Alana said.

“Me too, can I suck your cock, Joey?” Alise asked.

“If it’s alright with Allen and Alana, I’d love for you to suck my cock. You just got to watch out and don’t get your teeth on me, I’m real tender down there. If you really want to make a boy feel good, you need to let his cock go way down in your throat too. It feels just like a pussy to me when I shoot deep in Beth’s mouth.”

“I want to try this so bad. I’m so excited, I bet I get an orgasm when I do it,” Alise told him.

“Beth and Collie both tell me they get a good cum when I shoot in their throats.”

“I just love this. I’m so glad you came over and made friends with us today. Do you think we could try to fuck after we suck yours and Allen’s cocks?” Alana said.

“We can try, but we may need to wait until all of you meet my friend. He sure knows how to help a girl lose her cherry and make it good for her the first time.”

“You mean he’d fuck us?”

“Heck yeah, he would. But I was talking about telling you what to do and helping me fuck you just right. I’m telling you, that man knows all about pussy and sex and fucking.”

“He sounds like someone I’m going to fuck next after I fuck you and Allen,” Alise told him.

“Let me and Allen get on the bed and both of you just bend over us the best way you can and start licking. When you get to wanting more, suck the heads of our cocks in your mouth. Just be sure and watch the teeth.”

I watched as the boys stretched out on Allen’s big bed with the girls kneeling over them. I could see their swollen, puffy little pussies as they bent over and knew those little slobbering wet clams already wanted to have a cock in them.

It took a long time for the girls to get used to having the cocks in their mouths, but when they did, Joey and Allen were both fucking their hips up and the girls were sucking them all the way down their throats.

I was about to shoot off myself when I saw Allen stiffen and freeze as he blasted his cum in Alana’s throat. Joey was close behind as Alise and her twin sister took all the two boys had and licked them clean when they pulled out.

“I love sucking cock!” Alise declared, as she leaned over and kissed Joey on his mouth. The girls were kissing the boys and I thought they were going to start fucking by the way they were sucking and humping each other.

Before I got to see them finish up and decide what they were going to do next, I heard a knock on my door. I looked at the clock and it was 2:00.

‘I wonder who this is, ‘ I thought, as I closed the door to the cave and went to look out.

Collie.

“Hi, Collie, come on in. Where are your partners in crime?” I said, as she hurried in. When the door was closed, she turned to hug me and kiss me on my mouth.

“I don’t know where Joey got off to. Beth had to babysit for the Johnsons and I was alone. I wanted to come see if you wanted to get naked again and fuck around some more.”

“I was just thinking about you. Are you sure you want to do this?”

“Yes, I’m positive! Ethan, I know I can get your cock in my pussy now. Beth and I have fucked Joey three times and we really love fucking. She told me she was going to fuck you as soon as she gets a chance to come see you.”

“I’m not going to say no, Collie. I want to fuck you too. Get naked and you can sit on me like we did the other day.”

Collie was naked before I could slip my shoes off. Just as I was loosening my pants, there was a knock on the door.

“Grab your clothes and run to the bathroom. I’ll get rid of whoever it is in a hurry,” I told her, and pulled my shirt back on.

When I opened the door, I was shocked. There was no way I was prepared for this, but I had to smile.

“Hurry inside,” Joey said, as he herded his young friends inside my apartment.

“Ethan, I hope it’s alright for all of us to come here. This is Allen Davis and his twin sisters, Alana and Alise. They wanted to meet you and we were in a hurry.”

“I see, uh, what’s the hurry?”

“Well, I told them you had a big cock and they wanted to see it. Alise and Alana want you to show them how to fuck,” Joey said, grinning at me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.