The Camera - Cover

The Camera

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - 17 year old Bobby Joe Mason becomes the owner of an antique 35 mm Leica camera. The camera was formerly owned by a young German photographer whose favorite model was his sister Karolin. She loved to have her pictures taken in the nude. The Leica camera's magical powers are soon discovered. Bobby Joe and all who have their pictures made with 'The Camera' experience very, very erotic changes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

“Hey Ricky ... thanks for coming over and helping us on short notice. You know Kori ... and this is Mariah and Amelia Jenkins, our new sisters.” Bobby Joe greeted Ricky Belden after he backed his pick-up up to the garage and stepped out with his younger brother.

“Hey, Bobby. No problem. I brought Joey to help too.

“Hey Kori,

“Hello Mariah, I remember you now. You sure have changed. Girls, you look hot, dressed like Kori. I bet she showed you how she knocks all the boy’s eyes out, didn’t she?” Ricky was bowled over with the looks of the three girls on a Saturday morning when he was so bored that he didn’t have anything to do.

“Joey, say hi to our new sisters. I’m Korian ... just call me, Kori,” she said, as she walked over to Rickey’s shy brother and put her arm around him, leading him over to her sisters.

“Hi Joey ... I know you from school. You play in the band and hang out with those guys who play guitar all the time,” Amelia said, shaking his hand.

“Yeah that’s me. Hi, Amelia ... I almost didn’t recognize you. You sure have changed all of a sudden. You are HOT, girl.” Joey surprised himself.

“Thanks, Joey. Come on, you and I will dig the chairs out from back here. I sure am glad you came with your brother. I was the youngest one here,” Amelia said, as she grabbed his hand and led him around the stuff that was stacked in the garage to where the desk chairs were.

“How old are you, Joey?”

“I’m fourteen.”

“I am too. You’re cute, Joey.”

“You’re cute, AND SEXY, Amelia.”

“Thanks. Want to be friends?”

“Yeah, I’d like that. Do you like guitar music?”

“Do you play, too?”

“Yeah”

“Good, when we get moved, you’ll have to come over and play for me.”

“Really?”

“Sure, Mommy and Daddy are looking at a new house today. It has a big pool and a hot tub. You can be my guest when we throw a party ... but no clothes are allowed in the pool or tub.””

“Wow, Amelia. I was mad at Ricky when he made me come with him. But I’m glad he did now. You are so HOT.”

“Thanks, Joey. You already told me that, but I like hearing it. Have you ever kissed a girl?”

“No.”

“Good. I’ll teach you. Don’t you go kissing another girl, either.”

“Wow! Don’t worry, I won’t. You’re the sexiest girl in our class now,” he said, as he looked at this sexy young girl, who looks even older than him. He couldn’t stop looking at her pointy nipples poking out under her thin pullover shirt. Her shorts were cut so high, he could see a few little hairs peeking out around her crotch, as she sat in the desk chair, rocked and swiveled slowly with her foot propped up.


“Kori, you get on this end and help me. Mariah, you get on that end and help Ricky so we can get this desk in his pick-up without scratching it. We’re going to have to make two trips, Ricky. I sure hope you don’t mind,” Bobby Joe said as he watched Ricky. He was staring at Mariah and she was smiling at him.

“Shoot naw, Bobby Joe. I’m glad to help. Besides I’m glad you called, I’d never would’ve gotten to meet Mariah otherwise.” Ricky said and blushed.

“She’s sure a sweetie. Now lets get this desk loaded and some more stuff. As soon as Mom and Dad get here, we’ll head over to the studio.”

“Here, let me get that desk leg, Ricky. I can hold up my share back here,” Mariah said, as she brushed her titty against his straining bicep. They lifted their end as Bobby Joe and Kori put the other end on the tailgate. Ricky looked down to see Mariah’s left breast completely exposed, as she lifted the desk beside him.

His face turned red as a beet ... when she looked up to see him looking.

“I like them too, Ricky ... I don’t mind you looking at my nipples. You’re a friend of my new brother, Bobby Joe. I know we’ll see each other a lot ... Especially if we can get the new house with the pool and hot tub ... Do you swim?”

“Yeah, I love to swim. I bet you really swim good too, don’t you?” He looked at her sexy body.

“Not that good, but I can swim a little. Will you teach me? That is, if we even get that house?”

“Sure I’d love to. I mean I wouldn’t mind a bit if your parents and Bobby Joe don’t mind.”

“Good, I feel better already now that I know I’ll be safe when I swim. I’ll need to get me a new swim suit though. My titties have grown so much lately. Bobby Joe and Kori said we’d swim naked sometimes, maybe you and Joey can come over and swim naked with us.”

“Really” I mean I’d sure like to. Maybe I can give you learn more about swimming then.”

“Yeah, that’s what I had in mind too. You’re cute, Ricky.”

“Uh Mariah, uh, thanks. Uh, you’re the cutest one here.”

“Hey you two ... the desk is loaded now. You can turn loose of the legs already.” Kori laughed at them.


“Uh oh, I’m sorry Joey. I didn’t know my pussy hair was sticking out of my shorts. Kori cut them off for me and she got them kinda short, don’t you think?” Amelia looked down at her crotch, as she sat in the chair with her legs propped up so he could look at her.

“I like them ... I mean your shorts look good on you.”

“It doesn’t bother you that my pussy hair is sticking out?”

“Heckkk Nawww ... I think you look sexy sitting like that. Like you don’t even know that you look sexy.”

“Thanks, I like that answer. I feel so sexy now that my titties have gotten bigger.”

“Yeah, they sure are nice ones.”

“Thanks, I’m glad you like them ... want to see ‘em?”

“Yeah, that is if you don’t mind me looking.”

“Naw I don’t mind. Just don’t go telling anyone I showed my titties to you, or I’ll kick your ass.”

“I’d never do that. I don’t want anyone else looking at them.”

“I like you Joey ... Look at these little puppies I have now.” Amelia was so proud of her new titties, she wanted to show them to her new friend.

“Wow, Amelia they are so pretty. I’ve never seen a girl’s titties before ... but I love yours. They aren’t little puppies ... they are nearly grown ones.”

“Thanks again, Joey. Maybe one day, if we get the new house, and you come over to swim, you can touch them then.”

“Yeah, I’d like that.”


“Hey Mom – Dad. We got the first desk loaded. We’ll have to make two trips to get ‘em all, they are so big.

“Mom, meet my friend, Ricky Belden, from photo class.

“Amelia has his brother Joey, cornered back there, somewhere ... playing show and tell.” Bobby Joe grinned.

“Dad, you already know Ricky.”

“He and my Mom are getting married, Monday Ricky.

“How did the house on Riverview look Mom – Dad?”

“It looks just like what we want, Bobby Joe. Your Mom has made an appointment to see the house and grounds at 11:00 this morning. Why don’t you take that load on over to the studio, and meet us back there. We’re going to get the cars loaded with clothes and meet Mr. Markham there.”

“Great, come on guys ... get your clothes back on and let’s get going,” he yelled at Amelia and Joey.

“Mommy – Daddy ... meet Joey Belden. We’re new friends and Joey’s going to come over and play guitar for us, and swim in the pool ... That is, if we get the new house.

“Does it look good Mom?”

“It sure does, Sweetheart.

“We’ll meet all of you over there in about an hour and a half.”

“Wow, great Mom.

“Dad, see you then.

“Come on Joey, we’ll ride in back of the truck.” Amelia pulled his arm and he followed.

“Margaret, those girls have changed so much in one day ... I have to look at them, to realize they’re my little girls.”

“We’ll all be changing, Edward. We’ve all been needing to get out of the ruts we were in. We’re going to have the best time of our lives and we’re going to be free to do whatever we like,,, with whomever we like.”

“I love it, Margaret. Want to go inside and get some, while we have the time?”

“Show me the way, Edward.” Margaret said, as she pulled her shirt over her head, before they reached to the door.

Once inside, they stopped to kiss and Edward unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts. He knelt down, and pulled them off over her sexy hips.

“Bend over that couch, Margaret. I want to fuck you from behind so I can look at your sexy ass as I fuck you.”

“Shit Edward ... that turns me on. Fuck me and get me a cum. Cum in my pussy too. since we may already be pregnant.”

“Spread your legs, Margaret. Let me get right up between your sexy thighs and fuck your hot pussy ... Damn I love you ... and I love your sexy body.”

“What would you do, Edward ... if your daughters walked in right now?”

“I would tell them to watch, and learn, as I fucked their sexy new Momma’s hot ass from behind.”

“I hope one day they will catch us fucking. I want to that happen and I know they would like to see us fucking. When we get married, we’ll show them how much we love fucking in front of them.”

“Yes ... and we will too, Margaret. I was thinking that, maybe after school is out next spring. We may all go to the beach for a week and rent us a bungalow. We could be beach bums for a week.”

“I would love that, Edward ... Like a honeymoon for the family. Kori will be graduating in the spring. We’ll look at the brochures and look on the internet to see what we can find. Then spring it on the kids. We need to be sure it’s clothing optional, Edward. I want to be naked with you on a beach with our kids.”

“YES ... Fuck me, Margaret. Fuck that sexy ass back and get my cock. I want to cum in your pussy again.”

“Ohhhhhhh fuck me, Edward. I love it.”


“Joey, no one can see us down here in the truck like this. Let’s kiss some, okay?” Amelia wanted to experiment. She knew her brother and sisters were in the cab of the truck and she was safe with Joey anyway.

“Yeah, I’d like that, Amelia,” Joey said as they turned to each other.

“You need to hold me tight, Joey and let’s put our lips together ... then we will open our mouths and suck each others tongues,” she told him as she described the way Kori and Bobby Joe kiss.

“Are you sure about sucking tongues, Amelia? I mean it sounds good ... but I didn’t know boys and girls did that.”

“It’s called French kissing, but I saw it done by a boy and girl, who really knew how to do it.” She didn’t tell him it was her brother and sister ... Bobby Joe and Kori.

“Well, we can try it.”

“Wait a minute, Joey. You can’t breath into my mouth. Breath through your nose and let’s really get this right. Here, put your hand over my titty and when you get it right you can put your hand under my shirt, and touch my naked titty while we kiss.”

“OH, YEAH,” Joey said, as he felt her titty against his hand, with only her short crop top between them.

“That was really good, Joey. I’m getting wet now. Put your hand under my shirt, and rub my titties when you kiss me. If we get this worked out, I want to touch your dick ... can?”

“Yeah, I’d like that. No one’s ever touched it before except me.”

“Do you touch it and think of girls, Joey?”

“Yeah.”

“Put both hands over my titties now, Joey.”

“I like this, Amelia. When you touch my dick, can I touch your pussy?”

“YES, let’s do it now Joey. Push your shorts down and I will too. You can touch my pussy but don’t stick your finger very deep inside, okay?”

“OK, wow this feels good. OH SHIT ... Amelia. I like it when you touch me.”

“Joey, we need to get it all working at the same time. Don’t stop touching me, when I touch you.”

“OK.”

“Kiss me, and put your fingers over my pussy and rub them up and down as I jack you off ... Don’t put your fingers in my pussy today ... we’ll save that until we’re alone one day after we get moved in.”

“OH FUCK, Amelia.”

“FUCK, JOEY! I’m cumming ... YOU’RE MAKING MY PUSSY CUM. Kiss me and rub my pussy faster with your fingers. Rub the little button at the top of my pussy lips ... OH FUCK YES, right there.”

“YEAH, jack me-off, Amelia.”

“OOH, OOH, OOH YES JOEY. Kiss me and rub my pussy ... I am cumming again.”

“I am cumming again too, Amelia. I really like this.”

“SHIT - FUCK and DAMN! Joey that was so good. You’re really a good lover, I really like you.”

“I really like you too, Amelia. I’ve never had a girlfriend before ... but I want you to be mine and no one else’s.”

“I will, Joey. I want you to be my boyfriend. Mine alone too. I love the way you can make me cum so easy. You are as good as my brother, Bobby Joe.”

“NO SHIT? Damn, I’d love to be just like Bobby Joe Mason.”

“Maybe we can get Bobby Joe and Korian how to do this and maybe even show us how to suck dick and suck pussy too...”

“Hell Yeah...”

“Can we do this again, soon?”

“Yeah, I’d like to, Amelia. Uh-oh, we’ve got cum all over us.”

“FUCK, it was worth it though, wasn’t it?”

“Yeah, here I’ll wipe you off.”

“Put your slick fingers against my pussy again one more time Joey and rub me fast.”

“Like this?”

“Fuck, I think you hit my clitty that time ... do that again. OH FUCK yes. That’s it...”

“Is your clitty that little hard thing right there?”

“FUCK YES, Joey you made me cum again. This is good ... Suck my titty at the same time and make me cum one more time.”

“Like this Amelia? I’ve never sucked a titty.”

“FUCKKKKKK JOEYYYYYYY BELDENNN ... Suck my titty ... finger my clitty.” Amelia screamed as they turned onto Leitz St.


“Mariah, you slide in next to Ricky, and Kori can sit on my lap.” Bobby Joe, said as they piled into the cab of the pick-up earlier.

Mariah smiled up at Ricky, and hooked her arm through his as he held the steering wheel. He was hoping some of the boys he hangs out with would see him.

He turned the wheel, and Mariah leaned closer to rub her titty against his elbow.

She smiled up at him, and snuggled up closer with her bare thighs. She looked down and saw the loose legs on his shorts. She dropped her hand to his naked thigh at the bottom of his shorts.

Mariah looked quickly over at Kori and Kori nodded to her, mouthing ‘go ahead touch him’.

She felt her pussy getting wet, as she pushed her fingers under the leg of his shorts, raking it against his swelling dick.

She looked at Kori and Bobby Joe. Bobby Joe was smiling, but looking ahead. Kori mouthed ‘touch his dick’.

Mariah just knew she was going to cum ... This was so exciting and so sexy, sitting next to her sister, Korian as she felt so good, as she put her finger under his briefs, and touched his rock hard little cock. She looked at Kori, and smiled, then up at Ricky, and he opened his legs wider.

“Turn right onto Leitz Street, Ricky, it’s number 110, right up there. Swing wide, and turn down the alley, and we’ll unload back there, the back door’s bigger.”

“I gotcha, Bobby Joe,” Ricky said, as he felt Mariah take her finger out of his pants. She smiled up at him, and he smiled at her.

“I want to do that again, Ricky, may I?” She whispered, after Bobby Joe and Kori had gotten out to unlock the door.

“Will you let me touch you, Mariah, I don’t mean go all the way, I want to see you, and touch you. I won’t ever hurt you, I promise.”

“I will, I hope Momma and Daddy buy the house with the pool.”

“Me too.”

“Can I be your girlfriend, Ricky? I know I’m younger, but I really like you and I know you won’t ever hurt me ... or let me get hurt.”

“Really? You’ll let me be your boyfriend?”

“Yes ... If you’ll have me for a girlfriend.”

“Heck yes, Mariah. You are beautiful.”

“You really think so, Ricky?”

“Okay you two ... I hate to break this up, but we need to get unloaded so we can go meet Mom and Dad.” Bobby Joe said.


“Hello – Mrs. Margaret Mason-Capelton – I presume?” Gene Markham said as he walked around the garage to find the couple standing by the pool.

“Yes Mr. Markham, and please call me, Margaret. This is Edward Capelton.”

“Pleased to meet you both. Would you like to look inside first ... then tour the grounds?” He said, as they shook hands.

“Yes please. Our kids will be here soon.”

“Good, lets just go in through the back door and I’ll open the front door from the inside. The house was built five years ago and Mr. Smith was transferred to Arizona. The company he works for is selling his home for him.”

“I love this big kitchen ... look Edward ... it opens into the dining room and den through these offset doors.” Margaret was impressed with this home, more and more.

“There are three bedrooms upstairs, and three downstairs, with two full baths upstairs, and one and a half downstairs. The en-suite bathroom downstairs has a huge walk-in shower with five shower heads mounted to spray from all angles.” Gene Markham told them.

“There are double sliding doors here that lead out onto the patio. The patio circles around to the pool area/ Upstairs there is also a glass sliding door with stairs that leads down to the pool area as well. On the far side of the patio there is a hillside that has a water garden and water falls with walk over bridges between the two ponds.”

“There is a three car garage with a workshop behind it. Down by the river there is a small two room cabin on the bluff that overlooks the river. Here’s the door that leads from the master bedroom to the enclosed hot tub. There’s also a gate from the pool area that opens into the hot tub as well.”

“We’re going to look at the upstairs ... Will you show our kids in when they get here?” Margaret asked, as they walked up the long winding stairs.

“Yes Ma’am I’ll be glad to ... Just take your time.”

“What do you think, Edward? Will this do for our family’s new home?” Margaret asked, as she turned to hug him.

“I love it, Margaret. What do you think?”

“I think we should buy it. I know the kids will love it.”

“I do too. there is so much more room than either of us have at the moment and we have ten acres of privacy too.”

“Then, let’s go deal with the man.”

“Mr. Markham, what is the asking price, and what will they accept? If the price is reasonable, we will put an offer on it, and put the full purchase price in escrow on Monday. But only if we can have an immediate closing ... which would be conditional upon a clear title.” Margaret said as they walked down the wide, winding stairs.

“They have it listed for $255,000.00, but in this depressed market ... I think you could get it for $225 if you can hit them with a fast deal.”

“Is the title and deed up to date and current?”

“Yes, all of that is in place and I have a copy if you are willing to make a money transfer on Monday I can get the deed to you on signing. I have it in my safe at my office. I am authorized to sell, close, and finalize the deal upon their approval.”

“Then you have a deal, Mr. Markham. We’ll want to move in this next week. Tell the company that is handling the deal, that it won’t be conditional upon financial approval ... as we will pay cash.”

“Here are your keys, Margaret. I will have the necessary papers for you at the bank early Monday.”

“Be there at 10:00. We’re getting married at 9:00 at the courthouse ... By the way, would you be interested in listing both of our properties we currently own?”

“Yes please, by all means let me sell them for you. We will need to get them appraised and the deeds brought up to date.” Gene Markham shook hands with them, just as the truck load of kids pulled into the wide driveway.

“Wow, this is cool Momma, are we going to buy it?” Amelia ran to hug her Mom and her Dad.”

“We just bought it. Go look around back at the pool and the patio. There’s also a water garden off the patio.” She had to yell the last part ... because they all were headed around the house by the garage.

“That is some group of kids you got there,” Markham said

“Well four of them are ours, between us. Two of the boys are friends that are helping our kids move some things.”

“If you need someone to help you move all your belongings from both your homes, over here, I have a small moving company that I recommend. I use them exclusively and they not only do a good job. they can be trusted and their price is very reasonable.”

“Let us have the number on one of your cards and we will call them tonight. We can get on their list.” Edward told him.

“We would like to look around more if that’s OK with you.” Margaret said.

“As far as I’m concerned ... The is your NEW HOME, Margaret.”

“Thank you, Gene ... We’ll see that you make a good commission when you sell our homes.”

“Thank you both and I’ll see you at the bank on Monday with the necessary papers and the deed. I have no doubt that you and your family will enjoy your new home.”

“Edward ... take me upstairs and fuck me. I’m so happy and I am horny for your cock.” Margaret said, as Mr. Markham backed down the driveway and turned around to leave.

“We may be discovered, Margaret.”

“I hope we are, Edward.”

Margaret pulled his hand and they hurried up the stairs, then out on the landing at the top of the outside stairs.

Margaret stripped naked and Edward did too as she leaned over the wrought iron rail ... with her huge titties hanging over the rail, Edward fucked her from behind.

“Bobby Joe, bring the camera ... Mom and Dad are fucking on the iron rails at the back stairs.” Amelia said as she ran to get Bobby Joe, who was taking pictures of the water garden.

He smiled, and ran to the house, up the stairs and eased the door open. He saw Edward really pounding his Mom from behind and took three pictures. His Mom stood up and turned around to sit on the rail, spreading her legs. Bobby Joe took five pictures as fast as he could, as Edward held his cock, ready to slip it back inside her.

“Fuck ... Edward. Your cock id swelling! I love it. Where is that Bobby Joe – he did this for us!”

“My God, Margaret ... My cock is twice the size it was ... what’s happening to me?” Edward looked down at his huge engorged cock.

“Just stick that fat cock back inside me. Fuck me, Edward. I’ll tell you all about after you have fucked me for the first time in our new home.”


“Bobby Joe, we saw Daddy’s cock grow when you took their pictures ... is that the way you made our titties grow, last night?” Mariah asked Bobby, as she walked down the stairs with him.

“Yes.”

“Will you take just a couple more shots of my titties before school Monday. I want to be bigger.”

“I will if you will suck my cock again.”

“I will if you finger fuck my pussy deep this time.”

“I will.”

“Bobby Joe...”

“Yes, my dear sister.”

“ ... you need to fuck me soon. I really like Ricky, and I want you to fuck me, in case I get so turned on I want to fuck him too.”

“We will, as soon as we get moved into our new home, how’s that?”

“Can we fuck in the pool?”

“Sure, if that’s where you want it.”

“I do, we saw a movie, where a girl was fucking this older man in the pool, and I got turned on by that.”

“You did, what did you do?”

“I put my hairbrush in me.”

“So you broke your hymen?”

“Yes, I bet I can take you too, if you get me really wet.”

“You know, Amelia will want to fuck also don’t you ... when she sees us fucking.”

“I know she will. She put the brush much deeper in her pussy than I did ... the little shit.” Mariah grinned.

“Listen I heard a splash,” she said, “they’re already in the pool ... C’mon Bobby Joe, let’s get naked and get in the pool,” Mariah ran to the open sliding doors to see Amelia and Joey naked, frolicking in the water with Kori.

“Get naked and hold my hand, Mariah. We’ll bomb them,” Bobby said, as he dropped his camera on his clothes.

“Hold my hand tight, Bobby Joe. I don’t swim very well,” Mariah said, as they ran to leap out over the others.

Ricky came around the house looking for Mariah and saw her sexy naked ass as she and Bobby Joe leaped high into the air ... before they bombed the pool.

Mariah came up spitting and sputtering, as she held onto Bobby Joe’s arm. She saw Ricky and yelled at him.

“C’mon Ricky. Get naked and jump in with us.” That’s all it took for Ricky. He would’ve jumped in if she were swimming with alligators. He stripped off his shorts and t-shirt and ran to the diving board at the deep end. He did a perfect jack-knife into the water, coming up next to Mariah. She grabbed him and held on with her arms and legs wrapped around him.

“I like this, Ricky. Touch my tits while we’re under water. Shit I like that. I’m going to touch your dick, okay?”

“Heck, yeah ... Just be careful, that thing is loaded and it could go off any time the way it feels now.”

“Look out ... here comes Mom and Dad.” Korian yelled as Margaret and Edward ran naked to the pool and jumped in to join them.

They came up right next to Korian, and Margaret hugged her daughter, kissing her lips.

“You don’t even know what you just said, do you?”

“I hollered for everyone to look out ... Oh my God ... I called Mr. Capelton Dad, didn’t I?” Korian said Margaret hugged her, motioning Edward over.

“It’s alright, Kori, it’s alright if you call him Dad. Tell her, Edward.”

“Kori, I know your Mom and I aren’t married yet, but I was hoping one day you and Bobby Joe, would call me Dad,” he said, as she looked up at him.

Korian screamed as she leaped out of the water to grab him around his neck. Hugging him, she reached out to her Mom, hugging them at the same time.

“I’m so glad you’re my Daddy. I love you for loving my Mom and making her happy. I want you to know – I think you’re the best man my Mom could have ever gotten her hands on,” Korian said as she hugged them close.

Amelia and Mariah saw Kori hugging their Dad and paddled over to their Dad and Mom, to get in on the hug. “Kori, we love you, and we want to share our Daddy with you ... just as you’re sharing your Mom with us.” Mariah said.

Bobby Joe looked on, finally wading over to put his arms around Edward, hugging him.

The looked each other in the eye. “I love you, Edward Capelton. I’m proud to be your son,” he said, as they hugged again.

Ricky and Joey were all the way to the deep end. They were watching the two families’ moment of accepting togetherness.

Amelia was the first to break away when she saw Joey at the other end. She swam to him and hugged him against her naked body. Then she kissed him ... like they had practiced.

Mariah looked for Ricky. He was in the far corner out the family’s way.

“Come get me, Ricky. I want to swim with you,” she called to him, and he swam easily over to her. She hugged him to her naked body, turning to see her Mom and Dad as they swam side by side, to the other end.

“Where did Kori and Bobby Joe go? They were just here moments ago.” Edward said.

“Kori wanted Bobby to hold her ... they will be back soon. Come Edward, let’s play like our kids are playing. Look at them touching and feeling each other. I may want to get fucked in the water Edward.”

“We will, as soon as we’re alone, Margaret.”

“I may want you to fuck me in our new pool ... today, Edward.”

“Be careful what you ask for, Margaret,”

“Let’s go to the shallow end, so you can sit on the steps in the water, Edward. I want to sit on your cock. You are the one who needs to be careful when you put your fat cock in my pussy.”

“Margaret, I’ll never tell you no. That was our agreement. Get your sexy ass over here and let me fuck your hot fat pussy.” Edward said, as Margaret smiled and sat down facing him. They rocked and swayed as they fucked.

“Look Momma and Daddy are fucking! When we know each other better, you and I will fuck just like that in our pool, Ricky ... But you better never hurt me, by telling a soul you fucked me, or that you saw my Mom and Dad fuck. You better not even tell that we were all in the pool naked together either.”

“I won’t Mariah. You’ll see. I’ll be somebody some day and I’ll ask you to marry me. I will never hurt you. I’ve never even had a girl be friendly to me and here you are naked and hugging me and making me feel so important ... I’ll never hurt you.”

“If you do I will tell Amelia and she will kick your ass.” She laughed and kissed him as she straddled his cock, to let his cock slide back and forth between her thighs.


“Bobby Joe, did I make a fool of myself down there?” Korian asked, as she hugged him to her naked body.

“No, Kori, you did what I wanted to do this morning, when Edward walked into the kitchen with his boxers on, and just sat down to start talking to us as if it were an everyday thing.”

“Yes, that was so cool of him and I know it must have took courage to do that. We don’t have a rubber up here. Bobby, but I want you in me ... I need you.” They were standing on the balcony where their Mom had just gotten fucked by their new Dad ... minutes ago. Bobby Joe looked down to see Amelia looking up at him. He held his finger up and made the motion of rolling a rubber down his finger. Amelia smiled and waved. She turned to Joey and whispered in his ear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.