The Camera - Cover

The Camera

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - 17 year old Bobby Joe Mason becomes the owner of an antique 35 mm Leica camera. The camera was formerly owned by a young German photographer whose favorite model was his sister Karolin. She loved to have her pictures taken in the nude. The Leica camera's magical powers are soon discovered. Bobby Joe and all who have their pictures made with 'The Camera' experience very, very erotic changes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

“Dru, Coach Jan wants all of us in the dressing room. Be sure the last one in locks the door ... and the deadbolt as well,” Bobby said, as he gathered up his clothes and Coach Jan’s and Faith’s clothes too.

“Bobby, is there anything wrong?”

“No, we’re just going to have a fun meeting in the dressing room ... take some pictures, then we’ll take a shower together.”

“Wow, you’re really going to take a shower with us, Bobby Joe?”

“Yes, that is if no one objects to me being naked in the shower with all of you.”

“Silly, we’ve already drawn straws to see who gets your sexy ass each day this week. With Ms. Jan, there are eleven of us and we figure she will want to fuck you twice ... so we’re going to let her go first and last. That is, if you want all of us.”

“Just wait til you see what I have for all of you and the cost is a piece of each of your hot pussy.”

“Really? What is it? Will we like it? OH MY GOD,” Dru said ... as she and Bobby walked into dressing the room to see Ms. Jan and Faith standing before the mirrors rubbing their huge breasts.

The girls hurried to them, then walking slowly around them, looked closely, reaching reaching out to touch their huge firm mounds which Ms. Jan and Faith had suddenly developed.

“How did this happen, Coach Jan? My titties were bigger than yours before and now you have these huge breasts where your little titties used to be.” Haley asked, as she reached out and cupped her Coaches huge cone shaped breasts.

“Girls, all of you come over and sit on the benches. What we’re about to do will change your life forever. You must each swear on your mother’s life and on your heart and soul, that you will never, ever, utter a word about this. If you’ll give your total trust to Bobby Joe – and me ... you too can have titties like these babies, I’m proudly sporting here in front of you. They are real, they are FOREVER, and they make me feel so fucking sexy, I could rape Bobby’s sexy ass, right here in front of you!”

“Coach Jan, we trust you with our lives and we would kill the president, to have titties like those beautiful puppies, you and Faith have. When can we get them, where, and how much does it hurt to have our titties changes to drastically.” Dru asked.

“Dru, are you sure these are what you want? You can never go back,” Coach Jan said.

“Fuck ... Coach. I would kill for to have a pair of breasts like those you have. Just tell me where to line up, and what I have to do.”

Bobby Joe told her, “Dru – you can go first, then you go behind the lockers with Faith. I’ll join you shortly.”

“Have any of you given any thought to fucking Bobby Joe’s fat cock, now that you’ve seen it?”

“We have already drawn straws, Coach. We figured you could go first, and last to make it an even dozen times Bobby gets to fuck his fellow cheerleaders.” Dru said, before she turned the corner at the lockers.

“So, all of you want this monster cock?”

“YES” was her answer from the rest of the virgins volunteering for sacrifice.

“We want you to show us how you’re able to take his cock in your pussy first, then Audra is next, and we drew for Faith ... she is after Audra,” Haley said.

“Stay right here until Dru comes back, then come in one at a time, just like you’re lined up now. This will take only a few minutes. At first, your breasts will itch, your nipples will sting and burn like a sunburn, for about five minutes. Then you will absolutely, fucking fall in love with them and want to touch them forever. PLUS, you’ll never need a bra for the rest of your life, Bobby said ... and I’ll never doubt that boy again, no matter what he says.!”

“We’re ready, Coach. Lets hurry, I’m so fucking horny and I want big titties, before I fuck Bobby Joe.” Destiny said, and all the others laughed. They knew exactly what she was talking about.

“Faith, you know how to use Bobby’s camera. You can be his assistant and I’ll suck Dru’s titties.”

“Bobby never said anything about suc...” That’s all she got out before she was interrupted.

“Just you never mind, Faith. Take the pictures and be sure to wind the film ... and be sure to let Bobby Joe know when he needs to reload the camera. I can hardly wait to get this monster in my pussy and fuck it.” She said as she hefted Bobby Joe’s throbbing cock.

Bobby kissed Dru on her lips, and then stepped behind her. He placed his hands under her firm, medium sized breasts, and cupped them as he lifted. Faith snapped three shots, and Coach Jan kissed, and sucked Dru’s nipples. Faith snapped six more. She snapped the last one on the roll before Bobby took his hands off.

Coach Jan grabbed Dru, hugging her tight. Dru’s breasts were burning like fire, and itching so bad, as her coach held her.

She looked down to see her huge new breasts, perfectly matched with Coach Jan’s.

“Oh Bobby Joe, you can have my pussy forever,” Dru said, then added, “I swear I’ve wanted these puppies since I was a little girl and now I have them. Hurry Coach, so we can see you fuck Bobby Joe’s big cock.”

“Send the next girl in, Dru. Let them see what you have now; girl, we’re going to flaunt these babies wherever we go, from now on. Fuck those fucking, silly-ass rules those old fogies on the school board set years ago,” Coach Jan said.

Audra walked around the lockers – expecting to see some sort of big, smoking, magic machine ... all she saw was Faith, Coach Jan.

Bobby Joe was sitting on a bench, putting more film in his camera.

“What do I have to do to get my big titties?” She asked, nervously.

“Kiss Bobby Joe ... and do as he says. Look at Faith as she takes your picture ... then hug me after I suck your new nipples.”

“That’s it? When do they get big like yours and Faith’s? I want them to look just like Faith’s. I could just suck on her’s.

“Sorry Faith hope you don’t mind that I confessed that.”

“We’ll swap titty sucks when we get in the shower, if you want to.”

“Really? Wow ... YES.”

Bobby held Audra in his arms, kissing her, massaging her breasts, thumbing her little nipples. He turned to stepped behind her, cupping her small tea-cup size breasts and Faith started shooting. She took five pictures, then she stopped and Coach Jan stepped in. Sucked Audra’s new nipples before backing up and letting Faith shoot her another five times.

Coach Jan grabbed Audra and they clung together as Audra whimpered when her titties began to burn and itch.

She pushed back to look down ... Audra fainted and fell to the floor.

“Grab a wash cloth Faith.” Coach Jan yelped as she knelt to hold Audra’s head.

“She’s coming to now,” Coach Jan said after they wiped her face ... and her huge titties to cool them off.

Audra looked down again as soon as she opened her eyes, she was still lying with her head on Coach Jan’s knees.

“Are they real? Will I really have them always? Can I touch them and rub them? When I have babies will I still have milk.”?

“Yes to all your questions Audra, I’m looking forward to sucking your titties when we fuck,” Bobby Joe answered.

“Oh Bobby Joe, I’ll be in heaven when you fuck me and suck my huge titties. I love you for this.”

“Audra can you walk? Are you sure you’re OK?”

“Yes Ma’am, I’m fine now ... and damn, do I ever have some FINE FUCKING titties!”

“Send the next girl in when you go back, Audra. Massage your titties, pull them up and suck your own nipples. Enjoy them, they belong to you and they are yours to keep forever,” Coach Jan told her.

“Thanks again, Bobby Joe. I’ll be waiting for you.”

Hannah was next to peep around the corner.

“Hannah come here and kiss me. I want to give you some big titties.” Bobby Joe told her.

“Will it hurt, Bobby Joe?”

“No ... no more than an itch, A tingle. and a slight burn.”

“Kiss me, and I don’t even care if you fuck me in the ass, just give me big titties.”

Bobby kissed her then stepped behind her like he had done the rest, cupping her little-girl titties with his hands underneath the small mounds.

Faith snapped the four remaining shots and Bobby Joe quickly took the camera to reload it.

Bobby grabbed Hannah, cupped her fast growing titties once more, as Faith snapped eight more times. Faith likes Hannah, she knew Hannah had prayed, wished, hoped, dreamed that her titties would one day be huge, not just normal.

Coach Jan grabbed Hannah, hugging her until her perfect breasts stopped burning and itching. Hannah looked down at her chest, grinning.

“They’re real aren’t they? And they’re mine to hold, and rub. Look, I can even suck my own titties like I saw Audra do out there ... Oh GOD, Bobby ... Hurry and make love to me and make me a complete woman.”

“We will, Hannah. I’m looking forward to it as much as you are.”

“Send the next girl in, Hannah...” Coach Jan was so excited, she and all her girls were getting wonderfully, beautiful, huge tits. They’d be the center of attention no matter where they go.

Destiny was next, followed by Brooke, then Jordan, Kara, Taylor, and Haley. Each of them went through the same procedure ... and soon, they were all sitting naked on the benches in the dressing room, admiring, feeling and caressing each other’s huge titties.

“Let’s hit the shower, girls. But before we go in there, I want you to know that Bobby Joe is going to fuck me with his monster cock. I may get a little loud and I may say some things that aren’t considered nice for girls to say. Is there any one of you who does NOT want to participate in this part of our fun? Or even see the rest of us fuck this beautiful cock of Bobby’s?”

“Each of us want Bobby Joe to fuck us, Coach Jan,” Dru said.

“After I get my pussy reamed, Audra is next, is that right?”

“Yes, I’m next.” Audra answered quickly.

“We’ll let Bobby fuck two a day, the rest of the week.”

“We can do three a day ... if you like, Coach.” Bobby Joe spoke up.

“You can fuck three girls a day?”

“I can fuck four a day ... but let’s keep it to three.”

“Damn.”

“I’ve got rubbers with me, also.” Bobby said.

“Lets go Bobby. Girls I think we need to do this under the shower. That’s my preferred way I want to ride that fat cock, so pull a wooden bench under the shower heads and get the water temps set. My pussy is already sopping wet,” Coach Jan told her cheerleader squad.

“Get some towels on the wooden bench for Bobby to lie on when we get started,” Coach Jan told the girls.

“Bobby you sit here on the end of the bench. Let me walk up to straddle your legs until mt pussy is right over your cock. Audra, since you’re next, you hold Bobby’s cock up so it will go in my pussy. I’ll go slowly until Bobby lets me get all of his cock inside my pussy so I can fuck him at my own pace. We don’t want any of you to get in a hurry and have your pussy injured by the gigantic his size of this beautiful cock. If you have any questions ... please ask them now ... before I get all of Bobby’s cock inside my pussy, or wait until I get through. Believe me when I tell you this ... I will be busy fucking his fat cock, for a while.

“I’m ready, Bobby. Are you?”

“Rubber’s in place, cock’s at full mast ... Mount up, Coach,” Bobby said, as he looked at this beautiful young coach who was about to sit astride him and take his huge cock into her small pussy.

The girls had the water running from three shower heads as they gathered around the bench. Coach Jan was standing over him with legs spread wide. Audra was holding Bobby’s cock straight up for her to sit on.

Audra was behind them, on the floor of the shower, and water was running down Coach Jan’s butt through her sexy crack, down onto Bobby’s huge cock.

She lowered herself, until she felt her pussy lips begin to open with the pressure of Bobby’s fat cock head pushing against her.

“Oh God, I feel it going in ... this is heaven to my pussy.”

“I see it going inside you pussy, Coach. From back here, that looks so fucking erotic. Fuck, I’m so wet and horny,” Audra said, clamping her thighs together as she knelt on the wet floor with the water spraying on her.

“Oh shit! I feel it going deeper, how much do I lack before taking it all, Audra?”

“Not much, Coach. I think if you rise straight up and sit down fast, you’ll be able to take all of him.”

“OH-SHIIIITTT-YESSSSSS.”

“Fuck Bobby, Coach Jan. We want to see you fuck his big fat cock.” Dru said.

Jan Bell had never ever in her life had a cock like this. She rode him like a wild woman, as she slid and hunched her body back and forth on his wet belly. She felt like she had fucked him for an hour, \ when she suddenly had the biggest orgasm of her life, twenty minutes after she took his cock deep into the depths of her body, hitting her cervix as no other cock had done before.

Bobby knew he could hold his cum back longer and stay hard too. He stood, rinsed off in the spray of water, and put a new rubber on his young hard cock, before he sat back down to watch as sweet little Audra walked over his waist, to sit on his belly.

“Audra, have you ever fucked a boy before?” Bobby asked her.

“No, but I know I broke my hymen, about a year ago.”

“You take your time, sweet baby mine, we’re in no hurry. Just let your sweet little pussy have what it can take, then ease down a little bit at a time. I don’t want to hurt you.”

“You won’t, Bobby Joe. I want this so bad ... I want to be a beautiful, sexy woman like Coach Jan, Bobby Joe.”

“Okay, you just lower your little pussy down a little at a time, until you feel my cock at your hymen, or what’s left of it. Faith will guide my cockhead into you from the behind, like you did for Coach Jan...

“Is Coach Jan, OK?” Bobby asked, looking around, to see where Coach Jan had gone.

“Here she comes, Bobby. She’s smiling and rubbing her huge titties ... she is so fucking fine,” Haley said.

“Fuck, Bobby I felt the head of your cock going in my pussy. How deep is it, Faith?”

“About half way, Audra.”

“Damn, it feels like it’s in my throat, now,” she laughed, rolling her hips to take more.

“Audra, Honey ... you don’t have to take it all inside you, if it hurts you.” Coach Jan was beside her, she was sucking the girl’s wet nipples as the water ran from them onto Bobby’s belly.

Bobby lay all the way back and Audra slid forward, then rolled her hips, as she slid back to take all his cock inside her pussy.

“You’ve got it all, Audra. Fuck that wild cock ... ride his cock for him.” Faith yelled from behind her.

“Oh God, this is heaven. Just wait until you get this big piece of meat in your pussy.” Audra looked at her friends, and they leaned over to kiss her.

“Oh GOD! I”m cumming. OH, OH, OH, now I’m cumming again. I love this ... I want you to fuck me again, Bobby Joe ... please. Damn, this is about to make me dizzy. I’m getting another cum,” Audra was about to fall over, and the other girls grabbed her.

“Faith, do you want to be next? You’re up,” Bobby asked.

“Yes, I want you now, Bobby.” She jumped up, grabbed a rubber from where he had laid them, and rolled it down onto his cock.

“I’ve only fucked once, Bobby. But it wasn’t with a cock anywhere near as huge as yours. Just let me get your cock inside me ... then fuck the shit out of me.”

Faith slid up over him, as Haley took his fat hard cock in her hand and held it for Faith to ease her pussy down onto his fat knob.

“Oh, I feel it going in now, Damn it’s going so deep and it feels so good.”

“You have over half of his cock inside you Faith. Sit up straight and take the rest. You’re a hot little fucker,” Haley said.

“OH God, I felt it hit the bottom of my pussy. Fuck me Bobby, that feels so fucking good deep inside me like this. Shit, I’m not going to last long ... cum with me, Bobby Joe. Shoot your cum as I shoot mine. ARRRGGGGHHHHMMMm, damn. I didn’t even know what an orgasm was, until now. That was awesome, I wish I could have lasted longer. I thought I was a woman, the first time I fucked, but now I know I’m woman after taking your cock!”

“Okay Girls, I think we need to let our honorary male cheerleader rest until tomorrow. Everyone knows where you are in line, so keep track. We’ll come straight down here and get naked again tomorrow. Not a word to anyone! Or our fun will end as quickly as it started. By the time everyone get showered, and dressed ... it will be time for your next class,” Coach Jan told them.”

Bobby still lay on the bench, as the water sprayed over him. All the girls came over to kiss him.

They showered, played, washed each other and laughed, having the best time ever.

The girls had snacks in their backpacks, that they had dropped off earlier in the morning. They gave Bobby a bottle of cold OJ, and a pack of peanut butter and crackers.

Coach Jan gave him a small tote bag, with the school logo on it, to put all his undies in that he had collected. He kissed her her mouth, and told her he’d see her tomorrow.

The rest of the day was spent with the girls in their classes. Bobby took hundreds of photos. In physics class, he reached in his pockets for another roll of film and felt a piece of paper.

Bobby pulled the note out, ‘call me, MS. K. 832-6904.’ With all the stuff going on around him, taking pictures of the girls, and teachers, he had forgotten about her note. That won’t happen again. This teacher was taller than him, slender, and well put together. She really does needs bigger tits, though.

“Wow.” Bobby said aloud. He tucked this note in his camera bag with the one from Dru and Haley.


“So, Mr. School photographer, how did your first day with the senior class cheerleaders go? Did you get any pussy?” Korian asked Bobby, as they walked home.

“It went great, Kori. I have a date for Sunday with Dru and Haley at Dru’s house. Oh by the way ... we want you there with us.”

“Damn, Bobby. Really? You finally got a chance to get some cheerleader pussy and you want your sister there? I could just fuck you right here on the sidewalk. I bet you’ve already had some pussy today, haven’t you?”

“Yes, and I even fucked Coach Jan too. We’ll have to get her to come to the studio soon. You’d love her tight little pussy.”

“I saw her when school let out. She sure looked like her tits were bigger all of a sudden. Did you take pictures of the Coaches tits, Bobby?”

“I did better than that, Kori. I held each of the cheerleader’s tits and Faith took about eight or ten shots of each one. All of them have fucking huge breasts and they want to fuck me in the shower.”

“Fuck! you lucky shit! I wish I was there to help you fuck them. I am so fucking proud of you, Bobby Joe,” Korian grabbed him, and hugged him.

“Hey, that’s not all. Ms. Kidd slipped me a note and she wants me to call her. I’d love to get you and her in the same bed, Kori. If I can work it out, will you go with me?”

“Will I? Damn Bobby, she’s so tall and sexy. I love her long legs and I’d love to lay between them too.”

“Then, we’ll work on that.”

“Tell me what else happened? Damn, you’ve had a busy day.”

“Well, I think I got Mom a date ... That is, if you approve.”

“Really, with who?”

“Mr. Capelton.”

“Damn, Bobby! Really? Shit ... he’s hot. If Mom don’t want him, tell him I’ll fuck him.”

“You like him, then?”

“Hell yes, all the girls drool over him.”

“Did you know he has two daughters – one in the ninth and one in the tenth grade?”

“I knew that, but they have different last names.”

“Yes, they were his wife’s kids and when she died he got custody of them. Their last name is Jenkins.”

“Wow, I wish he and Mom would hit it off, we’d have two sisters about our age. We could show them how to fuck, and how to help us in the studio.”

“Do you know his daughters? Or have you ever seen them.”

“No, not that I know of anyway. But you can bet you’re sweet ass, I’ll know them by tomorrow this time.”

“I don’t doubt that ... Shit, you know everyone in school and everyone knows you.”

“Well, I like making friends and everyone needs a friend.”

“Mr. Marks wants us to do a family portrait for him, too. His wife knows Mom and he told me that his wife thinks she’s the sexiest woman at the bank ... which is what Mr. Capelton said too.”

“I’ll be so glad when we get our fliers made, and out in the public. We’ll be getting more business than we can handle, Bobby. Did Mr. Marks say when they wanted to come by?”

“He just said that his daughters have a crush on me and they think you’re the hottest girl in school. They’re shopping for dresses, and they’ll let us know.”

“Fuck Bobby, I need to get an appointment book and write all this down. We need to get sheets and any other backdrops we can this weekend.”

“I know, we need to get us a desk and filing cabinets too. I’ll be glad when we can afford a photo printer, then we can make copies of all the photo’s.”

“I know, we’ll just have to get by without some things until we make some money.”

“We’ll make it. I see that now, Korian. I should have never doubted you when you wanted to start this. I’m in a dream world and I’m living out my dream.”

“I know Bobby and just think, it all started when Mr. Muller gave us the camera. We need to get the photos to him, of his sister Karolin ... and the ones you took of me too.”

“We’ll do that tomorrow, before Merilyn comes over. Does she really want to have her picture taken naked, in your room?”

“No Dummy ... in your room ... on your bed and she wants me to take them with you fucking her. She’s a virgin, Bobby. But we broke each other’s hymens two years ago with a carrot.”

“Damn, I want to get both of you in bed with me.”

“Silly, we’re both going to tag-team your ass tomorrow. Speaking of which, Mom thinks Marsha will want you to fuck her ... when you fuck Cheri. Do you think it will happen tonight?”

“The way things have been snow-balling lately, I’d just about bet it will happen before dark.”

“I hope it does, you want me to take Cheri’s pictures and make her titties grow?”

“That’ll be up to her and her Mom. Well her Mom really. We already know Cheri wants big titties. I’d like to see her with some just like yours, Kori.”

“Then we’ll go slow, and try to make them perfect for you ... and her. I have the feeling that girl will be close to you, for a long, long time to come.”

“I hope you’re right. I don’t think I will ever be able to get enough of her.”

“I think Mom’s going to pick up some fried chicken, and fixings on her way home so we’ll have a lot of time to spend with Marsha and Cheri.”

“Kori, I’m even more excited now about Mr. Capelton ... since we talked. I sure hope Mom likes him. I’d like to see Mom fall in love again and have someone that will treat her like a lady.”

“Me too, Bobby. We’ll make sure it happens. Just think, if Mom is really pregnant, we’ll need to get them in bed soon, so he’ll think it’s his.”

“Shit, I forgot all about that. Damn, Kori we need to work on that really fast, and hope Mom likes him enough to fuck him soon after they meet.”

“We’ll get Mr. Capelton to bring his girls over if Mom goes out to dinner with him. They can stay with us and we can all get to know one another.”

“YES, that’s a great idea. We can feel them out about their Dad, to if they want a woman in their lives again. They may be a bit jealous, like you and I are.”

“Well, we’ll just have to figure a way to make it all work, Bobby ... and we will, I just know it.”

“I really think by the way Mom has hinted, she may just be ready for a man in her life again.”

“Look Bobby, Mom’s home already. I hope she’s not sick or anything. Hurry, lets go see about her,” Korian said, as she and Bobby ran to the house nearly tearing the back door off its hinges as they ran into the kitchen.

Margaret was sitting at the kitchen table, trimming the stems of a dozen red roses, placing them in a tall vase, as she looked up to see her two teenagers barging into the room.

“Mom ... are you alright? You’re home early.” Bobby asked.

“I-am-just-great! How are my two beautiful kids today? I took off early, because I felt so good. Come sit down and read this card with the flowers I got today.”

Korian and Bobby looked at one another, smiling hopefully.

“They sure are beautiful, Mom, Who sent them?” Bobby asked.

“I don’t know, Bobby. Just read the card and you tell me.”

“Wow, Mom has a secret admirer. Look, Bobby Joe.”

“You kids of mine would not know something of this, would you?”

“Mom we love you and I wish I had thought to send you flowers. Seems like I never think about it, except on Valentines Day and your birthday ... but it wasn’t me this time,” Bobby said.

“Me either Mom. All it says is, ‘To the most beautiful woman in Rockwood. If my courage holds up I will call you soon.’

“Want me to call the florist, Mom? I can talk them into telling us who sent them.” Bobby said.

“No Bobby. I want to enjoy this. If it is a joke from my friends, I still want to believe that some handsome man really thinks I’m beautiful for as long as it will last.” Margaret smiled, cut the last stem, placed it in the tall green vase, and fussed with the roses to get them just right.

“Mom, I don’t think your friends would play a joke on you like this. This has to be the real thing.” Korian said.

“Korian, should I tell Mom about today?”

“Fuck ... Bobby Joe. Tell her, I had forgotten in all the excitement of seeing the roses.”

“Kori, your mouth has become too nasty for a daughter of mine you keep that word in the bedroom, with your brother and me.”

“Yes, Mom. I was so excited when Bobby Joe reminded me of what he told me earlier ... about something that happened today.”

“Tell your Momma, Bobby. Did someone make a bad remark about me?”

“No Mom ... it was a compliment that someone at school paid you. and they were real nervous when they asked me.”

“Will you just tell your Momma, Bobby Joe Mason? I want to know who would compliment me.”

“It was Mr. Capelton, Mom. I was a visitor in his class and I’ll tell you all about that later ... But he pulled me aside and asked if you were seeing anyone and did you ever date.”

“Who is this man Capelton, Bobby? Is he a good man, and is he tall?”

“He’s a very good man, Mom. All the girls at school think he is a real hottie. He’s taller than you Mom.”

“Really now? Tell me more about this man ... and what else did he say to you, Bobby.”

“Mom, he told me that he’s seen you at the bank and even asked a teller if they knew if you ever dated. He thinks you’re the most beautiful Italian woman he’s ever seen and he wanted to know if I would be offended ... if he called you.”

“Bobby! Did he really? You would not tease your old Momma, would you?” Margaret said, smiling and squirming in her seat. But Korian and Bobby saw her eyes begin to water.

“He really did, Mom. I bet it was him, ‘cause he told me, that if he didn’t chicken out, he was going to call you. He wants Korian and me to convince you that he’s a good person and to have at least one dinner date with him.”

“Bobby Joe, I have never been out with but one man and that was your Daddy. I wouldn’t even know what to wear or what to say to a man.”

“Mom, just be yourself, if you go on a date. You’re so pretty, you’re smart, you have a beautiful smile ... Just be sure to keep your dress down and your knees closed ... like you tell me all the time.” Korian said, and her Mom laughed through her tears.

“Well, what if this man sweeps me off my feet like your Daddy did and I want to open my knees?” Margaret said, thinking that just maybe ... someone did think she was worth a date.

“Then be sure you keep a rubber in your purse, Mom.” Bobby said, scooting over to hug his Mom.

“I love you, Mom. I want to hold you and make love to you for as long as you want me ... but more than that, I want you to have someone in your life who will make you smile, make feel like a beautiful, sexy woman again. It’s time you started thinking about your feelings now.” Bobby said, as he hugged his Mom.

“I love you too, Bobby and I have thought about you and Korian being grown and going on with your lives. I don’t want to be alone ... but I don’t want a man who doesn’t love me, who won’t make me feel like your Daddy did.”

“Daddy was special to you, Mom and there are special men out there today too. Mr. Capelton told me today that he’s been a widower for ten years. His wife had two small girls when they married and he has raised them and loved them since she died. He’s a good man, Mom.”

“Really? This man has two young daughters? How old are they?”

“He didn’t say, but one is in the ninth and one is in the tenth grade. So that makes them a year or two younger than me.”

“Korian – Bobby, I hope this man was the one who sent me the flowers. I want to meet such a man. A special man would raise two little girls and then one day want to meet an old Italian woman like me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.