The Camera - Cover

The Camera

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - 17 year old Bobby Joe Mason becomes the owner of an antique 35 mm Leica camera. The camera was formerly owned by a young German photographer whose favorite model was his sister Karolin. She loved to have her pictures taken in the nude. The Leica camera's magical powers are soon discovered. Bobby Joe and all who have their pictures made with 'The Camera' experience very, very erotic changes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

Margaret and Bobby sat with Merilyn between them. Brent sat next to Korian as they all talked and finally encouraged Brent to talk about himself. He was very likable and kept looking at Korian’s large breasts which were, without a doubt, just as unencumbered by a bra as were Merilyn’s and Margaret’s.

“Mom, I think we have another tit man in Brent. He likes to look at all of our titties.” Korian teased Brent.

“Well, I sure like looking and I see three very nice pairs here.” Brent said.

“Don’t let her tease you Brent, if you didn’t look, she would bare them and make you look.” Bobby told him.

“Then – I think I’ll not look for a while,” Brent laughed easily, not embarrassed.

Korian leaned over and whispered to Brent and his eyes went straight to Merilyn’s skirt where she sat cross legged, eating her pizza. Her skirt had dipped low between her knees, and her feet were close together. When she leaned over to get another small piece of pizza, her hairless pussy would peep out from under her skirt.

Korian whispered to him again. “She’s got a pretty pussy ... tastes good too.”

Brent looked at her, smiling as he looked back at Merilyn.

“She told me mine tasted good to her too.” Korian whispered, teased him.

“I really need a second opinion.” Korian added.

“Korian, are you teasing Brent?” Margaret asked her daughter ... She knew she was.

“Not really teasing him, maybe promising him would be a better way to describe it.”

“Brent if you decide to keep coming around my daughter you will find out that when she teases, she actually wants what she’s teasing about, more than you do.”

“Mom that’s not fair, you’re telling all my secrets.” Korian said, and they all laughed with her.

“Look at my Mom’s camel toe, Brent.” Korian whispered and Brent snapped his head to look right at her mother’s tight crotch where her fleece lined sweat pants were pulled all the way into her fat, tight pussy. Margaret had a camel toe that would have been the poster toe for all the tight camel toes in the world. Her pussy lips were swollen, and Korian knew her Mom has become very excited when her pussy lips swelled like that.

Margaret’s knee was touching Bobby Joe’s, and she was rocking her leg just ever so slightly as she smiled to herself.

Merilyn finished her pizza and drink and turned to get back to work on her website program, she never knew that she had flashed her naked pussy at Brent. He and Korian looked at one another, and smiled.

“Well, I hate to leave beautiful women, and good company, but I’m studying for an upgrade, and I have a test in two days. I need to go cram some more.”

“Ms. Mason it was a pleasure to finally meet you and know who you are. Bobby, I hope you’ll let me see more of Korian ... I’m not gonna lie, she has me smitten.”

“Brent, you and Korian just take your time and get to know each other. If you have the spark I think you do, then you’ll both know when it’s time to get serious. I’ll be the last one to tell you not to enjoy your time together. Korian knows how I feel about that. You just treat my daughter right and make her feel special ... because she is.” Margaret Mason told the handsome young man.

“I’ll go along with Mom on all that, Brent ... Korian will tease the shit out of you for the rest of your life but if you can get through to her heart, she will kill for you and die for you.”

“Thanks, Ms. Mason.

“Thanks Bobby. I appreciate you accepting me and I hope I can impress Korian enough that she’ll let me keep coming back.”

“Come on, Brent, I’ll walk you to your service truck. It looks dark and dangerous out there and I’d hate to see you get mugged in front of our studio, unless I do the mugging, that is.” She said and he laughed.

“Well, what do you think of my Mom and my brother?” Korian asked Brent when they stood beside his truck.

“I really like Bobby. I can tell that he would take on an army if you were threatened. I just think your Mom is the sexiest woman I have ever seen, other than her daughter that is. She just oozes sex, doesn’t she? The best part about it is, she doesn’t even realize she does. It’s not an act or something she has to do ... She is just naturally sexy.”

“Yes she is. I hope I have her looks when I’m thirty eight.”

“You’re well on your way now, Korian. You are the prettiest girl I’ve seen, since I’ve been here. I’m excited about being friends with you.”

“I feel good about us too, Brent ... will you put your hands under my shirt and hold my breasts while you suck my mouth like you did mine today?”

“It will be my pleasure.”

“May I hold your cock?”

“Uh, Korian, I’m already messed up bad, down there.”

“I want to hold you, Brent.”

“Then hold me Korian, while I hold you.”

Brent ran his hands under her shirt and cupped her firm breasts.

Korian moaned into his mouth as he kissed and sucked her tongue into his mouth.

She unzipped his jeans so she could get her hand inside to touch his swollen cock.

She pulled her mouth away from him, and smiled. “That’s a nice cock you got Grandma.”

Brent laughed at her remark and kissed her again sucking her mouth as he mauled her titties.

Korian pulled back again. “You’re supposed to finish that, Brent.”

“Korian, I can’t say that.”

“Yes, you can ... because I want you to.”

“All the better to fuck you with, my dear.”

“See, now we both know that soon I will have you between my legs and this wolf cock in my little wet pussy.”

Brent moaned as she slid her hand up and down his hard cock.

“Do it Brent, shoot for me and you can do me next time.”

“Do what?”

“You know.”

“Yeah, but I want to hear you tell me.”

“Cum for me now, and I will cum in your hand next time we’re together.”

Brent pulled one hand out of her shirt and put it under her skirt to cup her pussy. “Cum for me, Korian, cum for me now and I will make you cum with my mouth next time.”

“Unnnnnngggghhh shit, Brent ... That’s not fair ... but fuck, you sure know your way around down there, I feel like I’m going to blow the top off.”

“Let it blow, aim my cock to the side and pretend it’s shooting inside your pussy, when I cum.”

“Damn Brent I’m cumming, shoot your cum out. Ohhhhh damn this is so fucking good.”

“Thanks Brent, I needed that. I have worked myself up so, I was about to let go when you kissed me today.”

“I needed that too, Korian. I hope you’ll let me call you and see you again.”

“YES, I want you to. I don’t want to go all the way yet, but I want to do everything else with you, if you’ll let us be like that for a while.”

“I want you and I’ll wait, if I have to.”

“Thanks Brent, now get out of here and study hard. One day you’ll have a family to make a living for. We could start one right here this minute ... but I need to wait.”

“I’ll come by tomorrow at noon, we can have lunch ... see you then.”

“Bye, Sweetie.”

Korian went back in the store and Merilyn had gathered up her books, she was about to leave.

“I’m sorry I deserted you, Merilyn ... did you get it started?”

“Yes I got it outlined. We can start adding pages, pictures and news releases tomorrow.”

“Wow, Merilyn I’ll give you a special treat when we get it up and running.”

“I’ll hold you to it too.”

“You always hold me to it.”

“You like it too.”

“Night, Merilyn. I’ll let you fuck my brother when we get the website up and running and that’s a promise ... I’ll even help you fuck him.”

“Now you got a deal, night all.”

“Korian, let’s close up.

“Bobby Joe, and I have a surprise for you at home.” Margaret told her daughter.

“Wow, a surprise, let’s go.”


Korian was sitting in the middle on their way home and she was excited. she loves surprises, no matter what.

“Okay, tell me what the surprise is.”

“You just get your bath and come to my room. When Bobby and I get our baths, we’ll tell you what it is.”

“We’re gonna FUCK Bobby Joe, aren’t we Mom?”

“Yes, we are, Korian. You and I are going to fuck your brother. You can be first, since it will be your first.”

“I think I’ll watch you and Bobby fuck first, Mom. That will be so hot. Then you can show me and help me fuck my sexy brother. I just love both of you so much.”

“We love you too, Kori. We’ll make it special for you and let you take your time.” Bobby said as he held his sister’s hand.

Bobby Joe went to the phone and called Mr. Grafton. Mrs. Grafton answered and said her husband had gone to the store with their daughters and would be back shortly.

Bobby knew she had been drinking ... she was slurring her words.

“I just called to tell him that Mom said she’ll be a chaperone on our field trip.”

“That’s great, Margaret and I used to be in the PTA together. It’s been so long, is she still just as sexy and good looking, as she was back then?”

“Yes, she is, and I remember you too, Ms. Grafton. I was a kid, but I thought you were the second hottest woman in our town.”

“Bobby Joe Mason, you little scamp. I could just hug you. Will you take a short walk with me and take my picture, at the Camp? Charles was telling me about that special camera you have.”

“I’d love to take your picture, Ms. Grafton. I’ll take a lot of film for our walk, in case you think of a lot of poses you want to try.”

“I do have a lot of poses. I have always wanted Charles to let me pose for him and he told me he would, one day. But I’m tired of waiting. I’ll pose for you, Bobby Joe.”

“Great I know we’ll all have a great time. Tell Ginger and Charlotte I said hi, and I’ll see them then, if I don’t see them before.”

“I’ll tell them, they said they wanted you to take their pictures too, Bobby. You better have a lot of film for that camera. My girls are nearly grown now, and they’re little wild-asses too. I shouldn’t have told you that, you’ll want to know all about it. Just make sure you take me out in the woods first Bobby, then they can have at your sexy ass.”

“Thanks Ms. Grafton, tell Mr. Grafton about Mom coming with us.”

“I’ll tell him your Mom is gonna cum.” Mrs. Grafton said.

“Bye Ms. Grafton, it’s been nice talking to you.” Bobby hung up. He knew she had been drinking, she was on a roll.


By the time Bobby had his shower, his Mom and Korian were in his Mom’s room lying naked on her bed. Bobby had dreamed of this day. He had fantasized about both of them, but never both together.

He wanted a picture for all of them to have and to share. They were lying side by side, face down and legs spread. Bobby pulled their legs wider to expose their pussies, then he set his light and focus.

He took a picture of each one up close, with the back of their legs, buttocks and pussy lips as focal points. He wanted one of each now and took his collapsible lens off and put a fixed closeup lens on his camera. He looked through the viewfinder and knew this would be worthy of enlargement.

His Mom’s pussy is puffy, her fat lips are swollen and pink.

Korian’s pussy is tighter and smaller but she has the same pouty lips and she’s just as excited.

“Bobby, you must use a condom on your sister ... With me you can shoot my womb full of your hot semen. Your Daddy and I tried for a long time to have another baby, but we never could.”

“Mom, you just lie right there. I want to kiss my sister from behind, while she’s spread out on your bed. I want to tease your backside as I do.”

“Korian, open your legs wider so I can lie between them. Raise your backside to let me between your sexy butt cheeks.”

“Hurry, Bobby, I want you so bad, I’m hurting.”

“I want you too, Kori. But I have dreamed of this day and I want to taste your pussy as I kiss you.”

“Bobby, when you put your cock in my pussy I want to be sitting on top of you. I told Mom and she said it would be good that way.”

“Do you like it that way too, Mom?”

“Yes I love it. I love to sit on a hard cock and feel it slide deep inside me.”

“I think I would love to fuck you from back here too, Mom. You have a very sexy ass and I can see your swollen pussy.”

“Yes, that was your father’s favorite way to take me and I loved it when he would tell me to bend over, then fuck me like a wild man from behind.”

He moved over to his sister, who he had wanted to fuck for years.

“Bobby, I don’t think I can take much of you licking and sucking me back there, I’m about to explode.”

“I’ll get a condom, Kori and we can let you sit on me then. I want to be inside you so bad.”

“I want to put the condom on you, Bobby.” Korian said, as she turned to take the condom and tear the wrapper off.

“You do that like you’ve done it before, Kori.” Margaret laughed.

“Merilyn and I did try a few times to roll one over a cucumber, we finally figured it out.”

“Bobby, you lie down on you back and let your sister sit on your legs. Then she can slide up over you and I will put your hard young cock in your sister’s pussy”

“Kori, come down a little lower, sweetheart and feel your brother’s cock, take it as slowly as you want as he slides into your pussy. Just work at it slowly and enjoy the feeling of your Brother’s cock as he fucks you for the first time ever!”

“Ohhhh yes, Mom. I feel him about to go inside me ... there it went. Bobby, I now have the head of your cock inside my pussy.”

“Bobby, your cock has really grown. I saw you sleeping the other night and you weren’t this big, you be careful with your sister,” his Mother told him.

“I noticed it too, Mom. I kinda like having a bigger cock. I wonder why it’s grown so much, so quickly.”

“Maybe it has something to do with the reason my tits and Korian’s tits have gotten larger too.”

“Mom, suck Kori’s nipples.”

“Oh yes, Mom they’re on fire, suck them for me.

“I have all of you inside me Bobby, and I love this. I love the way you feel in me. Fuck me Bobby, I want to cum.

“Kori, you have the same pussy as I do ... you will have fat pussy lips that just love to be fucked, and a clit that just loves to be licked.

“Your Daddy and I used to lay in bed on Sunday mornings and fuck until we couldn’t move. I just loved his cock in me.”

“Ohhh Mom, tell me more about you and Daddy fucking.”

“I remember the first time we fucked. We were on The Riviera, in France. I was supposed to be in Paris for a job interview, but he talked me into going there with him.

“He undressed me, and made love to my big titties. Yes, they were big back then. He and I went to the beach, with just our robes on and walked down to where there weren’t many people. I was so excited I would hump his leg as we kissed.

“We went into the sea and swam and played naked for a long time, then I wanted him in me. I was a virgin, but I wanted this handsome man to fuck me.”

“I was bending over making the blanket ready for us and he got down behind me and fucked me right there. That was always one of our favorite ways to fuck after that.

“He always told me I had the tightest pussy and the fattest pussy lips he’d ever seen. I love my pussy lips too.”

“Suck my nipples, Mom I want to get a real good cum with Bobby Joe’s big cock inside me.

“Oh FUCK me Bobby Jo., I wish I could pull this rubber off and get your hot cum in my naked pussy.

“Momma ... I’m gonna cum ... hold me Momma I’m cumming so hard ... Bobby Joe fuck meeeeee...”

“How do you like fucking, Korian? Was it as good as you wanted it to be?”

“YES, Oh God. I feel so good, Mom. Can Bobby Joe and I fuck again, now that we’ve done it already?”

“Yes, you can. Just use the rubbers. You don’t need a baby yet ... you still have school to get through.”

“Mom, when I get married ... I’m gonna have Bobby Joe’s baby first. Then I will have my husband’s baby. I want Bobby Joe’s baby.”

“You can decide that later, dear. Now get off your brother before the rubber thing breaks, and you do get his baby too soon.”

“Mom, I want to kiss your fat pussy lips before Bobby Joe fucks you ... will you let me?”

“Korian, I have never been kissed there by a woman, but you make me hot and wet when you tell me that.”

“Then lie down, Mom and while Bobby is getting his second wind I’ll eat your pussy and make you ready for my brother’s big cock to split your pussy right down the middle.”

“You get down here, Bobby Joe and hold your naked cock right at Mom’s pussy lips. I want to get your camera and take that picture just for us.”

“Yes, Korian I want that picture too,” Margaret said.

“Hold still, I want to get you from all angles now.”

“OHHH, I feel like my pussy lips are swelling more and more now. Look at Bobby Joe’s cock, Korian. It is a big monster cock now, will it even go in my pussy like that? Oh Bobby Joe, fuck me.”

“I see it going in, Mom, you were just excited, his cock is a lot bigger though/ I love seeing this, my brother’s cock in my mother’s pussy. Fuck her deep, Bobby. I wish you could make her pregnant.” Kori urged on her brother as he ravished his Mother.

“Suck my nipples, Bobby while you fuck me fuck me. Oh, I’ve needed you for so long. You are the only man that has ever fucked me, since your Daddy. Make it good Bobby, I need this.”

“I want you from behind, Mom. I want your pussy like Dad wanted it on the beach at the Riviera, I’m gonna fuck you so deep.”

“Yes Bobby put it in me from back there, make my fat pussy lips open wide for your big fat cock, but don’t fuck my butt hole!”

“Shit, this is so sexy, seeing my brother fuck our Mother’s fat pussy like this. Bobby. Your cock is getting bigger and bigger as you fuck Mother’s fat pussy.”

“Oh Shit, Korian ... I can feel your brother’s big cock splitting my fat lips open now.

“Fuck me, Bobby. Get me a big cum on your fat cock.”

“Bobby if your cock gets any bigger, it will be as big around as your camera lens ... it is fucking huge! Bobby, I want you to fuck me again. Can you fuck me after Mom. I’ve got to have your cock inside my pussy again.”

“That’s it, Korian... When you take my picture with the camera, my cock grows bigger, and yours tits and Mom’s tits grow larger too. That has to be it.

“Then take a picture of my breasts again. I want them to be as big as Mom’s are and her’s don’t even sag a anymore. They are fucking huge, and so beautiful.”

“Mom, I hope you’re ready for this, I feel like I’m going to blow like a volcano, right up in your fat pussy.”

“Shoot me Bobby, I wish I could have your baby. I would let you fuck me deep and make a baby in me.”

“Here it comes, Mom. I’m gonna fill your hot pussy with cum.”

“Bobby, I’m gonna get mine too. Ohhhhh shit, here’s my cum ... Fuck me, Bobby.”

“Get a rubber ready, Korian, I’m gonna pull right out of Mom, and fuck you again. Get the rubber ready, or get ready to get fucked with my naked cock.”

“I’ve got it Bobby, I’m ready for you. Shit, I’m so turned on watching you fuck Mom like that. I hope I can get that big fucker in my little pussy again.”

“Quick, Kori, roll a new one on me, lie down on your back, here I come.

“Yes, now fuck me with that fucking monster, OHHhhhhh shit, Bobby. You are stretching my pussy, you’re hitting my cervix, fuck me deep, and fuck me hard. Just wait, Merilyn wants you to fuck her. She’s got a tight little pussy too and she’s gonna shit when you stab her with this fucking monster cock.”

“Mom, get Bobby’s camera and take a close up of his fat cock splitting my pussy open, take it when he pulls back out, I want to see if it really is the camera.”

“I will try to use it, I’m not good with these cameras that have all the knobs and gadgets on them.”

“It’s ready, just turn the lens to focus it clear and click it ... then wind the little lever and click again. Take three, Mom. If Bobby’s cock grows, I want him to be fucking me when it does.”

“OH SHIT ... I felt it, Mom ... it’s growing.”

“I can see your pussy lips growing too, Kori, I’m not gonna take any more. Bobby won’t be able to fuck us with a cock that’s too big.”

“Take some pictures of my titties while he is fucking me, Mom. I want big titties like you.”

“I will take the pictures of your titties, here I took five ... Shit, Korian Lee Mason, look at your huge titties on such a little thin girl, fuck you’ve got some big titties now, Baby.”

“Bobby, this does not happen when you take pictures, only when you are in the picture, you have taken many pictures of me and nothing grew until we took pictures together.”

“That explains Beth Cobb’s titties getting bigger all of a sudden. We need to do some more experiments with it and see,” Bobby said.

“Cheri, and Marsha are coming over for supper one night. We will ask them if we can take some pictures of them, with Bobby.” Margaret said.

“But, Mom, they will have to be naked with Bobby before it will work.” Korian added.

“They will get naked with Bobby ... they both want to fuck my son, and we’re gonna let them, so we can see if their titties and butts get bigger.”

“Wow, Mom that would be awesome, if it does work like that,” Korian said.

“Yes, we will have to keep it a secret. No one will know why their titties, pussy lips, and buttocks, are getting bigger and sexier all at once...” Margaret laughed.

“Fuck me good Bobby, it’s going to be real hard for me to keep from jerking the rubber off and letting you fuck me raw with that naked cock.

“Oh, Momma ... he fucks so good. Fuck me deep, Bobby. Shit I am cumming again. My pussy is going wild, Mom.”

“Bobby, you and Korian sleep with me tonight but I am in the middle. If you wake up with a big hard-on, you can stick it in my fat pussy and not your sister’s.”

Bobby did wake up during the night he looked and his Mom and Korian were sleeping face to face, their arms around each other and their huge titties mashed against each other. He looked at them in the dim light of the nightlight and pulled the sheet off his Mom’s sexy buttocks.

Bobby pushed the head of his swollen cock into his Mom’s fat pussy lips from behind, he could hardly believe his cock has grown to be as big as it is.

It felt like one of his camera lenses and almost as hard too as he shoved the blood engorged cock head between her puffy lips.

Margaret moaned in her sleep, pushed her sensuous hips back against him with a jerk and took him deep inside her molten pussy once again.

Her pussy milked and pulled on his huge cock until they reached another orgasm.


They all slept later than usual and had to run through the kitchen and out the door to work and school.

“Bobby, that was the best feeling I’ve ever had in my life, I had no idea fucking would feel so good. I could kick myself for not telling you how much I’ve wanted you for years before now.”

“I’ve wanted you too, Korian. But I was afraid you would hate me if I told you how I felt. Now that we’ve made love and made love to Mom, I feel so close to both of you ... closer than ever before.”

“I feel the same way, Bobby. No matter what happens in our lives, I want you to keep fucking me. I really like Brent ... he is so nice and he is just like you in so many ways. I hope he falls in love with me. I’m gonna marry him, if he does. But it will be at least a year or so yet. I want to fuck him too, Bobby, is it okay for me to want to fuck him so soon?”

“I don’t see why not. I really think that if Cheri and I had met alone last Sunday, we would have fucked already. She wanted me and I wanted her. She’s two years younger than me.”

“She sure does want you. When they come over, her Mom will have to tie her down, or she will rape you.”

“I hope Mom can handle what she talked about. I’d like to fuck her Mom too ... now that’s bad.”

“No it’s not. I wanted you to fuck Merilyn last night, right in front of all of us. I looked at Brent and I wanted him and you too. I guess you and I inherited our Mom’s hot blood and we just love fucking.”

“I know I love it. What do you know about Charlotte and Ginger Grafton ... They’re seniors too.”

“They are very outgoing. They have their own little crowd. Most kids shy away from them because they are teachers’ kids. We have always been friends, but they seem to not trust others, or something. Why do you ask?”

“They’ll be on the field-trip and in charge of the portable darkroom. I was just wondering if they could be trusted.”

“I’ll talk to them Bobby. They’ve always trusted me like that.”

“I heard they have a bad reputation, is it true?”

“I heard that too and one day a girl was giving them hell and I took up for them. They went into the restroom crying and I went in with them. They told me that they had never even messed with a boy and that their dad wouldn’t even let them date.”

“Some boys had gotten up a story about them to get back at their dad for some bad grades and the sisters have had to pay the price. I don’t even think Mr. Grafton knows anything ... they kept it from him.”

“Wow, that makes me mad. I hope they’ll let me be their friend.”

“I’ll talk to them about you. They’ll be trying to fuck you like I was last night, when I get through with them.”

“Well, I’ll owe you big time, but just get me in with them, Korian. I’ll handle the pussy getting with those two.”

“You’ll see, I’ll help you get fucked by every girl from third grade on up.”

“Make it fifth grade and you have a deal. Ginger and Charlotte do look hot though. Don’t they Kori?”

“Yes, see you’re getting a hard-on now and we’re here at school already. If we were back by those trees, I’d at least try to suck that fucking horse cock you’ve got.”

“Does your class have Assembly Program all this week?”

“Yes, but it’s me and Franki and Edie, today. So Ginger and Charlie will be in the audience, I’ll tell them to sit on the side so you can talk to them.”

“You’re really serious, aren’t you?”

“I am dead serious. I know they like you, they just don’t know you because you’re a junior. They’ll be great friends for you. I’m not kidding, either. I bet they’ll both come back from that field-trip, with Bobby juice in them some where.”

“Thanks, Kori. If you ever need to stay late at the office with a certain repairman, let me know. I’ll cover for you.”

“Would you really? What if I wanted to do both of you some time.”

“What if I wanted to do you and Merilyn together sometime?”

“What if I wanted to do you, and Merilyn, and Brent?” Kori countered.

“I guess we better get ready then, right?”

“Yep.”

“Here, take your lens bag. I see Ginger and Charlie over by themselves. Look them up during assembly and make plans to meet them – somehow – somewhere ... today at school.”

“Got it Sis and thanks. I’ll tell you how good it was.”

“What if I wanted a four way?”

“Ask them, you know my answer to that already.”

“Silly boy, I love you, bye.” Kori kissed Bobby on his lips.

Bobby got his camera and the two lens he wanted and put the rest of his gear in his locker. He took out three more rolls of 400 speed film and went into the Auditorium. He saw Korian, on stage, and she waved to him ... then gave a little flick of her hand over to the left side of the room.

Bobby looked down the row of students and saw Ginger and Charlie sitting side by aisle. He got a position where he could see them and watched as they talked quietly together, ignoring all those around them.

He took out two small post it notes and wrote the same message on both.

He looked at the twins. They aren’t identical, but they do favor each a lot and most folks think they are identical. Both have long black hair, dark eyebrows and dark eyes. They have thin lips and smile a lot at each other.

Both ere close to 5’ 5”, and weigh 115 pounds, at the most. Bobby thought they needed to weigh more, but then he guessed it was because he loved his Mom’s sexy, voluptuous body. His Mom was just plain sensual, and she reeks of it.

Neither of these girls have what would be considered big titties, but what they did have, sit high and proud under their sweaters.

Bobby took one last glance at the Grafton sisters and made a mental note that they did have nice butts, not near as big as Korian, or his Mom ... but nicely shaped.

The assembly buzzer sounded and everyone hushed instantly, even though it was three minutes before final buzzer.

Bobby started his rounds the same way he did yesterday ... a lot of students had arrived at school early to sit in the outer rows of seats. He took his time and made his way between the desks and up the side.

He was almost beside Ginger when he reached into the big pocket on the leg of his cargo pants, and took the two notes out. He handed her a note and reached over to give Charlie one. They looked at one another and laughed as each of them handed him a note.

He walked up a few steps and turned back to take their pictures, sitting close together, side by side.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.