B.J. Jones the Story of My Life. Book 2 - Cover

B.J. Jones the Story of My Life. Book 2

Copyright© 2018 by jballs

Chapter 62

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 62 - The continuing story of B.J. Jones and her family. The fight against terrorism and building her unique family goes on. The characters, plot and action are continued from Book 1

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction  

The lunch turned into a working lunch with more progress being made than had been made in the morning session. The progress carried over through the afternoon session.

We finished at 1600 for the day with the hard issues done. The next joint meeting would be in a month. JBG had plenty of work to do in Europe for several months.

As usual there was another fancy dinner and social event planned for the evening. All of us attended and had a great time with the social activities and dancing after.

It’s funny how lovely ladies draw so much attention and jealousy from wives. Cindy and Mary Ann both took advantage of the gym with the tanning salon freebies and it showed; they danced a lot of dances with lots of different men. Jenny, Marcy and I danced more with our escorts and just an occasional dance with others. I was sure that more than one of the married guests were going to get a stern talking to behind closed doors.

Louis Boucher was one of the men who asked me to dance. Off to the side and out of close proximity he told me that he and President Bisset would be at Loures at 1000 after the final round of meetings that the leaders were going to have in the morning.

I had intended to fly back to the states so we could accompany Ching Lee to Oklahoma State. We would have to cancel going along. I knew she could handle it without any problem. I would send Andy to reinforce her orders and stifle any opposition to them from anyone in the security.

With that change in plans I decided we would go back to Polokwane and check on the progress first hand. I was sure Marcy wanted to see where all the money was going - and there was a lot of it - and how much was being wasted.

With breakfast finished at 0800 and the orders for our jet to be ready to leave when we finished, we were waiting for the two of them to arrive. Marcy, Jenny and Mary Ann were following up on other developments with the crew quarters and bunk buildings. The construction was ahead of schedule and the site would be completed in two weeks or less.

While they were doing that I finished up the presentation for Louis and Bisset. They arrived at 1000 on the nose. I took them to one of the meeting rooms along with my portable office and the papers I had brought.

“Louis, President Bisset, do the names Fatin Bashir or Butros Tayfur mean anything to either of you?’’ I asked.

“No, should they?” Louis asked as President Bisset was shaking his head.

This was going to be a lot harder than I thought.

“Fatin Bashir is the brother of Major General Adeem Mohamed Bashir who was promoted to commander of the Iranian Republican Guard intelligence unit after I killed General Kedar. The Iranian Republican Guard intelligence unit controls all of the terrorist cells sponsored by the Iranian government in Europe, Africa, North and South America - which I am sure you know.”

‘‘Fatin Bashir was sent by Kedar to the ‘Grande Mosque de Paris’ to assist the Iranian Republican Guard intelligence spies that are there just two days after the Pact announcement. Kedar was furious that his spies had failed to know anything about the pact.”

‘‘Butros Tayfur was sent to the joint ISIS training center in the district of Chapelle-Pajol. My intelligence on the training center says that it utilizes two full city blocks in one of your no-go Muslim only areas.”

‘‘He was sent there at the same time as Fatin to assist in the training of one hundred individuals being trained in intelligence gathering and sabotage to work in areas near US military bases. His assignment also was to continue and expand the spying in France and elsewhere.”

“Those training center participants are a mix of individuals from every terrorist group in the Middle East and Africa. They spend their time, learn their specialty trade and return to wreak havoc wherever they are sent.”

‘‘If my intelligence is right, since the recent decline in ISIS strength in Syria and Iraq they have increased the training of individuals for lone wolf attacks.”

‘‘Attacks at home in the heartland have a far superior effect on moral and fear than watching the six o’clock news of events in some far off land. There has been so much of it and so commonplace that the public has become hardened to those images.”

‘‘Now with radical elements in Russia, China, Pakistan and India getting involved, terrorists are able to get passports and visas that have been filtered and very clean allowing those individuals to move around more freely. The one hundred sent to the US all possessed French student and work visas. They were approved by your government,’’ I said and waited for a response.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.