B.J. Jones the Story of My Life. Book 2 - Cover

B.J. Jones the Story of My Life. Book 2

Copyright© 2018 by jballs

Chapter 170

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 170 - The continuing story of B.J. Jones and her family. The fight against terrorism and building her unique family goes on. The characters, plot and action are continued from Book 1

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction  

Monday was long, all morning was with the joint chiefs and updates - one right after the other. The Secretary of the Navy and the representative from Newport News Shipbuilding came with a positive attitude for the first time in months. Usually they acted like I was the dentist.

The Fordson was back at the dock and engineers had solutions to many of the problems. It was going to take weeks to complete all the fixes and another shakedown cruise. They also had an update on the Stennis post repair shakedown.

The Stennis would need two, possibly three weeks to complete final repairs. Most of it was minor checklist items. They wanted to shift employees back to the three new carriers.

‘‘The timetables you have given me I view as firm deadlines, as you progress towards completion on the Fordson and Stennis you can shift employees back to the new USS Kennedy and the new USS Thomas.” The Secretary had approved the name change on the third Fordson class. The forth ship was canceled.

The Navy had finally decided that more of the smaller carriers and lots more of the improved destroyers were the future of the Navy after the agreement with Russia. Newport News Shipbuilding was already designing the new ships with the Navy engineers, based on the proven Burke design.

The Kennedy was sixty percent complete and the Thomas was 45 percent complete. Both were too far along to cancel; to do so would be throwing away fifteen billion dollars. The fourth ship in the class was just modules and a keel laid out so it was canceled The Thomas would be the last Super carrier ever built.

Monday and Wednesday I did more fundraisers with my family; I was glad to see them and the boys.

All the listening posts that JBG, the CIA, and Army intelligence had were recording every peep that was coming out of the Middle East and Africa. So far there was nothing happening out of the ordinary in Nigeria or Cameroon.

General Bashir - by all appearances - was doing as I suspected. He was double checking his troops, issuing orders for more fitness training at the forward sites. Hard fitness training was a double edge sword; it kept morale up along with rumors of impending action.

Nothing was harder on soldiers that sitting around in sweltering heat with nothing to do. They may gripe about it but they wouldn’t be fighting each other by being bored.

Along with training, he was using them to build up material at the storage and ammo dumps. To our advantage, satellites were finding underground bunkers we did not know about.

We were now at the twentieth of June; still no evidence of events in Africa. Troop movements in Iran were picking up.

I ordered Andy to step up actions near the invisible border in the strait that Iran claimed. By the end of the week he was to destroy all the mines they had placed in the channel.

On the twenty fifth the Navy announced that destroyer USS Hammann would do a ‘show the flag’ port visit at AD DAMMAM Saudi Arabia on July the fourth in celebration of our country’s birthday. It was well above the no foreign Navies line that Iran said existed.

I read and reread all the information I had collected about General Bashir. I began to think I knew more about him than I did my brother. Israel had sent me two books he had written on tactics and field operations. Both were used in officer classes he taught at the Iranian war college and at the Iranian Republican Guard military academy.

I learned some new things about him. Some of them I already knew - he had a short fuse and was easily sent over the edge. When he went over the edge, his thinking became irrational and emotion driven.

He sent a whole battalion to their deaths in the Iran Iraq war by refusing to believe reports that Iraq was anticipating his movements and was waiting with chemical and gas weapons. Those reports were from a junior officer who was executed after the battle for poor performance.

He was deep into planning - very detailed and anything that upset his planning infuriated him. As a result junior officers never crossed him even when they thought other things were better. Once his mind was made up, that was the plan.

I talked several times a week with President Orbatch. Things were going well with the agreements. Dozens of missiles had already been disassembled. Lots of grain had already been unloaded at Russian ports. China was still yelling but satellites showed them moving troops from the area and Russia had finally been paid for months of gas that had been turned back on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.