B.J. Jones the Story of My Life. Book 2 - Cover

B.J. Jones the Story of My Life. Book 2

Copyright© 2018 by jballs

Chapter 167

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 167 - The continuing story of B.J. Jones and her family. The fight against terrorism and building her unique family goes on. The characters, plot and action are continued from Book 1

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction  

The boys met me at the door. They had been shopping today with Jenny and Pop-pop. They had new work boots and two new John Deere pedal tractors with wagons. They had been to the John Deere dealer in Queen Anne with Dad and Jason to look at a new combine - a five hundred thousand dollar investment without the corn or grain heads.

The combine they had was bought used from the farmer that we bought the farm from near Morton Field. It had a lot of hours and was nearly worn out. It was OK as a backup or a second machine, but not as the primary when it was harvesting season.

I wondered why they had not bought two and traded in the old one to get rid of it, with the amount of land they were tilling. They had two full time employees in the farming operation plus themselves - when they weren’t helping us.

I wondered where the boys were going to ride them, the house and yard was too small and they certainly weren’t going to ride them at Morton. Jenny must have sensed my thoughts.

“The Pop-pops have made a plot at the farm for a late vegetable garden for them to tend and teach them how to farm and grow vegetables they like. They even bought them garden tools to use,” Jenny said.

Dad always said idle hands breed mischief and if they were doing something they wanted to do that was productive, all the better. With school over for the summer they needed something to do to direct their energies.

Friday night - it was good to be home, my mates were looking forward to Saturday night, there were plenty of discreet kisses and affectionate touches and little hugs out of the sight of the agents. Some things might not wait until Saturday night - fun for the whole weekend might happen.

Over supper I listened while they paid out plans for the weekend. By luck it was one of those weekends where there were no fund raisers planned.

Supper was light and then we went over to the gym to work out as a group - something that I missed at the White House. There were always agents to assist. No longer was I allowed to work out on the weights alone; they wanted someone spotting all the time. I guess they were afraid I would drop the barbell on my head or big toe or something.

We worked out for over two hours before showers and the hot tub. The boys were put to bed and Takeo and Sara were sleeping soundly. I looked at the latest pages of updates before I headed upstairs with my mates.

We showered together and the dresser was covered with dildos, strap-ons and other toys.

“Vicky and I are ovulating tomorrow - we think. We both want you to try to make us pregnant tonight and tomorrow night. There is enough left for six attempts for both of us,” Marcy said.

That answered why all the hugs and feeling; they were in the mood and ready. I didn’t ask if they were sure this was what they wanted. I knew it was.

We made love to each other, feeling, fondling, a kiss here, a kiss there, sucking and nibbling here and there. Fingers where and when it counted and strap on when they wanted. The room was filled with the sounds of pleasure, I was sure the agents could hear if they were downstairs.

When we were all satisfied at least twice, Marcy was first with her legs spread wide. I inserted the speculum and inserted the tip of the syringe’s plastic tube into her uterus and pushed Jake’s semen in. As I did my mates were holding her hands, kissing and hugging. I slid a large pillow under her butt and withdrew the tube, closed the speculum and closed her legs. It was my turn to kiss and hold her.

We repeated the process with Vicky as she lay beside Marcy. Silence filled the room as we lay together and drifted off to sleep.

At 0600 I sitting at the table with a cup of coffee reading the morning updates. JJ and RJ were sitting on the other side with a glass of orange juice.

They were excited to be going with Pop-pop to the farm. JJ explained how they were going to plant peas and carrots in their garden this morning. Dad was going to show them how to cut planting potatoes so that each piece had an eye to grow into a potato plant for a row of potatoes.

“What else are you going to plant?” I asked.

“We were going to plant a row of sweet corn but Pop-pop said they have a whole field planted in sweet corn for the canning company,” RJ said.

“You could plant cucumbers or late tomatoes and cabbage if you can find some plants somewhere,” I said.

“Pop-Pop already looked for us,” RJ said.

“Well, you could always plant two rows everything and have enough to share with Pop-pop and Mom-mom,” I said.

“We plan to do that,” JJ said.

My mates joined us at the table looking no worse for wear. The first pot of coffee and pitcher of orange juice was quickly gone. The cook brought more and announced that breakfast would be brought out in a few minutes.

With breakfast finished Dad and Pop-pop stopped in to pick up the boys who were checking the window, waiting for them. At 0800 we took the tunnel over to the basement. Already in the meeting room were Andy, Paul Drake, Rich Hyland, Calvin Dickerson, Lonnie James, Milton Bear and Charles Black.

Cameroon had contacted JBG about pipeline security not long after Nigeria had asked if we would provide pipeline security for them.

Paul had shifted some of the JBG forces to protect the Nigerian pipelines temporally while additional contracts were negotiated.

Vicky and Ching Lee sent Milton and Charles as the advance team to work out the details. We listened for thirty minutes while Charles and Milton described the request and special needs of Cameroon and those of Nigeria.

Andy and Paul both suggested that we add another group similar to the one we did for Mexico, with the supervisor reporting to Paul for now.

I asked what they thought the manpower requirements would be for each of the Nigeria and the Cameroon units, since it would be two separate agreements.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.