B.J. Jones the Story of My Life. Book 2 - Cover

B.J. Jones the Story of My Life. Book 2

Copyright© 2018 by jballs

Chapter 129

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 129 - The continuing story of B.J. Jones and her family. The fight against terrorism and building her unique family goes on. The characters, plot and action are continued from Book 1

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction  

The family was waiting at Morton along with two little boys and I was glad to see all of them. I hugged every one of my mates and kissed them. I knelt down so I could hug them. I picked them both up for a double hug.

“Can you take us backed to the fort for more treasure hunting?” RJ asked.

“Yes tomorrow afternoon after I go goose hunting with friends and I will take you on Sunday too if you want, unless we find something more fun to do,” I said.

We went home even though there were reporters trying to ask questions. At home - after settling down and unpacking - my mates and I went through the tunnel to the meeting room in the basement.

I took the General and the Admiral carrying the football and the codes along with three Secret Service agents - Greg Archer, Damien Carter, Graham Tull - with me.

They were the first Secret Service agents I had befriended. They were a lot like me and we got along very well. I told the rest of the agents they could meet us in the gym in an hour.

“This is the break room, the bathroom is the next room down the hall.” Then I directed them into the command center.

“This is the JBG master command center. The duty men today are Amos Black and Tom Folsom. For you that don’t know, all one hundred and eighty US embassies are provided security by JBG. One can monitor the security from here on the screens on the front wall.”

“All fifty two colleges that JBG has security contracts are on the left wall along with the other installations JBG supplies security to. If you see something on one of the embassy screens Amos can move it to the big screen and isolate what you want to see.”

“The ones on the right are our training centers and the Hormuz Straight installations and the two prisons in the security zone.”

“Sergeant Schulz had the best quote of all for anything down here. ‘I see nothing. I know nothing’.”

“Pick a seat and watch the video. When I am finished I will come and get you. I will be across the hall if you need me,” I said.

I was going to be President for a year; I had to be able to trust the people that were always close to me.

My mates filled me in on all the things I had missed this week. Marcy and Jenny were flying to Thimble Shoals for the directors meeting on Tuesday.

They were taking twenty five bars. They were bringing back one thousand coins on this trip; our first shipment.

The bank had minted ten thousand so far. All of them were sold to investors and brokerage houses except the ones for us.

Andy was coming over in fifteen minutes with the latest on Mexico and the Strait of Hormuz.

I listened while the girls talked about everything. The rental houses in Florida were filled and many booked out for weeks. The ski lodge in Colorado was suffering from too much snow but the place was booming. The one in the Alps that we’re connected with was prospering as well.

Deep Water Cay was filled full with the temperatures still freezing on the east coast. Lorrie had even rented the cottage she had reserved for us because there were so many demands for them.

Since the Oklahoma incident the colleges had been quiet. We were all glad of that with Mexico still going strong and growing. Now with the Strait heating up we didn’t need to add a third problem into the mix.

Andy joined our meeting, “In an hour we will VCATS with Commander Purcell. They are still cleaning out the British ammo dump. He found some interesting things that may be helpful and wants your input. Other than that, they will be finished on Monday.”

“The personnel are onsite at Mirbat, other than the crew for the ships. The Blackhawk helicopters arrived several days ago. I have them paired up with the two Blackhawks and two 802 Air Tractors. The dry docks will be finished and operational in a few days.”

“There are extra people at Mirbat for security because of the British personnel there doing the disposal. There are two hundred men there.”

“At Dubai there are two 802s, two Blackhawks and twelve ships. The docks, dry docks, fueling sites and barracks are fully complete and staffed with one hundred and eighty men.”

“At Masqat Oman there are two Blackhawks, two 802s, twelve ships, dry docks, barracks and one hundred and eighty men.”

“At Ad Damman, the Saudi Arabia docks, there are the barracks, two 802s, two Blackhawks, twelve ships and one hundred and eighty men,” Andy said.

“I was going to assign the twelve ships to Mirbat but now I am thinking they should go to Dubai and Masqat because of the actions of the Iranians,” Andy said.

“When will the six from the US arrive in Israel?” I asked.

“They arrived today,” Andy said.

“By chance does the Israeli manufacturer have any more finished that can be sent with the group?” I asked.

“I can find out Monday,” Andy replied.

“I would divide the twelve as you think and have the last six be based at Mirbat,” I said.

“On Tuesday Mexico is going to sign the contracts for patrols in the Gulf. The cartel is hijacking or robbing the support vessels for the off shore platforms. There have been thirty hijackings in the last month. The contract calls for six boats with possible expansion to twelve.”

“I want to take the next six from the Texas manufacture for that contract, if you think it will not upset the apple cart,” Andy said.

“With those that are on the way we will have forty four ships there, plus the twelve more next month. I don’t think six will make any difference,” Vicky said.

“I agree. Have you found dockage for them?” I asked.

“Yes. Tampico, Veracruz and Campeche,” Andy said.

“Campeche puts you closer to the drug kingpin you were looking for,” I said.

“Yes, extra men will be going there,” Andy said.

“All sounds good to me,” I said.

A chime went off on Andy’s watch.

“Aaron is in a position to do an MTAC if you can join in,” Andy said.

‘‘OK, let’s move over to the command center,” I said.

I moved the agents and the ball carriers off to the side. Andy, my mates and I took the seats in the center in the camera view.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.