B.J. Jones the Story of My Life. Book 2 - Cover

B.J. Jones the Story of My Life. Book 2

Copyright© 2018 by jballs

Chapter 122

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 122 - The continuing story of B.J. Jones and her family. The fight against terrorism and building her unique family goes on. The characters, plot and action are continued from Book 1

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction  

After filling my mug, Connie handed me the note that Ben and Frank were in the building and that Art was on his way and would be here in ten minutes. While I was at her desk I picked up the handful of messages that had accumulated in the last two hours.

One was a note from VP Harrison - he needed guidance on a trip he was making tomorrow when I had time. That would be an interesting conversation for sure.

I carried the rest and the mug back to the meeting room.

The Admiral, the Secretary of Defense and the Chief of Naval Operations were on phones.

I decided that Frank, Ben, Troy, Art when he arrived and I would move to the Oval Office for our discussion. That would allow the defense people more time to get answers.

I rapped the table. ‘‘I have an emergency meeting - I will be back in an hour so you have a little more time to get answers. I will remind you that all discussions, notes and any information disseminated are classified,’’ I said as Troy and I stood to leave.

In the Oval Office I asked what intelligence had been collected in the last few days from the Middle East from all the normal channels. I listened at all the reports of nothing going on and wondered if they were holding out on me because of the position change.

I informed the experts - and I used that term loosely - that JBG had two new listening stations in the Persian Gulf area as part of their contracts.

‘‘Those listening stations are only beginning operations for one shift but will soon be twenty four seven. Here is some of the information they have already intercepted,’’ I said as I started it around the circle.

‘‘Did you miss the data blast that Tiam and the General broadcast or have you just failed to analyze it yet? There were new codes, a new coding system, added some channels and a daily rotation of coding. Where are you at with reports on it?’’ I asked.

I waited while the papers were passed around while sipping my coffee.

‘‘No, I haven’t seen any of this, we assumed that when the links went dead they were going to come up with different ones and have been looking for them. It’s generally considered bad operations to use old systems that you think may have been compromised,’’ Frank said.

‘‘My initial reaction is that this is misinformation to see if and how we respond,’’ I said.

‘‘If it is not misinformation, then it is one big pile of trouble. They have to know if they do this that it is a declaration of war. They should know you of all people will respond aggressively,’’ Art said.

‘‘So this is why you jumped on the Admirals so hard,’’ Troy said.

‘‘Just wait until we go back in there. They should never have let things get this way,’’

‘‘I need to go back and ride some people at the agency that have gotten lax in the last few months,’’ Ben said.

‘‘We all do,’’ Art said.

‘‘What’s the chance of the agency getting a couple desks at the listening post?’’ Frank asked.

‘‘I can’t answer that - Vicky and others negotiated that as a second contract while I started doing on the job training for the VP position, I know nothing of the terms,’’ I said with a straight poker face.

‘‘When I talk with the girls tonight and over the weekend I will ask for details on the contract restrictions. I expect there to be few restrictions but I need to verify,’’ I said. ‘‘Check with me Tuesday.’’

‘‘There is also going to be a third listening post at the Oman site. You do know there are going to be dry dock, repair and substantial barracks available there. That is where aviation and the larger number of fast ships are going to be placed based on the reported number of attempted pirate attacks,’’ I said.

‘‘Well, we will revisit all the data at Tuesday’s National Security meeting; all of us should have more to share,’’ I said.

‘‘It’s time to go cause some heartburn for some Navy people,’’ I said as I stood.

The Navy people were still on the phones, the Secretary of Defense hung up on his as we came back in the door.

They had called in reinforcements of their own, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs General Ingram. I could see desperation afoot.

I slid the folder over to the Ingram.

‘‘Tell me what you have found out,’’ I said.

‘‘The Fordson will not be available, the engineers are saying another year at least to fix multiple issues with electromagnetic systems, elevators, steering and catapult,’’ the Chief of Naval Operations said.

‘‘The Kennedy is having the same problems, another two years at least, then sea trials,’’ he said.

‘‘So you are telling me that fifty billion worth of new carriers - one that is going to be at half life rebuild and never on a tour - are simply going to be dock ornaments sitting this one out if it happens,’’ I said.

He didn’t answer just hung his head.

‘‘What about the others?’’ I asked.

‘‘The Washington is back in the water from midlife refueling and overhaul. It will take another year, possibly more,’’ he said.

‘‘The Stennis has been in Norfolk since May waiting to start mid-life refueling and overhaul. That’s a four year project. The dry dock has been tied up with Fordson and Kennedy issues.’’

‘‘The Truman may be repaired and back at sea in two months from an electrical fire. Newport News pulled parts from the Washington to get the Truman repaired. The carrier task force was sent to the duty station with no carrier,’’ he said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.