The Handy Man - Cover

The Handy Man

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 13

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - At 28 years old, Billy Sherman lost his job, his home, his pickup, his girlfriend, and his pride to the economy. His dad was a 'handy man' all his life and Billy is now taking his dad's tools and starting a new trade. He meets some interesting people along the way. A lot of them are women. Billy has a weakness for women, he's a 'butt man' and he can't resist looking or touching when opportunity comes knocking. Billy becomes a busy man at his new trade.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Size   Teacher/Student  

We walked hand in hand back to her bedroom where we went to the bathroom together and she brushed her teeth. Then she rinsed her toothbrush and put more toothpaste on it and handed it to me as she smiled. I brushed my teeth and loved the feel of her toothbrush in my mouth.

She washed her face and hands, then stood by my side as I washed my face and hands and dried off.

Kasey kissed me then, she didn’t wait for me to kiss her. I felt her hot body pressing against me, I tasted her mouth and smelled her hair.

I was on fire and I wanted her.

“Billy, since we have two days, will you take time to show me how to love your body, I want to be a good lover and I want to give you what you just gave me.”

“I’ll show you where the parts are, and how to use them without causing pain, then I’ll let you explore and find what I like and where I like it. There are no rules in making love, I’m sure you have heard the phrase, ‘if it feels good, do it’, that’s what sexual foreplay is all about. You’ll know what you like doing to me and you’ll know what I like by my reactions, just as I did when I made love to you in the kitchen.”

“Billy, will you let me make love to you in the kitchen the next time, when I learn how? I want to suck your cock and make you cum in my mouth as you sit on the stool I sat on. I want you to sit on the counter and let me suck you and make you hard, then I want you to fuck me, bent over the table, just like you told me last night.”

“Kasey, you’re already making me hard, and making me want you, just by telling me what you want to do to me and with me. A man is a living breathing, walking sex bomb. A woman can set him off with just a look or a smile. She can make him fall at her feet by the touch of her hand or a little kiss in the right place. A man loves to be loved ... some men never take the time to experience the real love and satisfaction between themselves and a woman, he’s in such a rush to get his own personal pleasure that he leaves the best part undone and unexplored. I’m not going to tell you what I like, you didn’t tell me and I found it. I will tell you that a man’s whole body is an erogenous zone when a naked woman stands before him and wants to touch and love his body. I hope I haven’t come across like I was lecturing, I just wanted to tell you, there are no rules, just find what makes me feel good and it will make you feel good to give that to me.”

“WOW, I’m excited Billy. OK tell me about your cock?”

“Well, remember when I made love to you, I knew that eventually I would get to your pussy and give you the ultimate pleasure ... an orgasm. I didn’t start there, I ended up there. When you do get to my cock, whether you jump right on me, or make me think you’ll never get there; remember that my balls are easily stimulated by tender touches and your breath, like I did on your body. They are also very vulnerable to pain, so never pull, press too hard or squeeze them. I’ll be out of commission until I recover and it takes a while. As for my cock, the only thing I can say is have fun with it like I did with your pussy, just don’t scrape me with your teeth or bite me. Other than that, go for it.”

“Can I start with a kiss, like you did?”

“Start wherever you like; do to me, what you would like me to do to you.”

“Will you tell me what feels good?”

“No, you’ll know that, just like I did.”

“Oh Billy, I want to be good at this, to give you pleasure.”

“Kasey, I’m 6 foot 3 inches tall, I weigh 220 pounds. I’m lying here in your bed naked; I have given you my heart, now take my body and make it yours, I’m excited just to be here, so you’re already giving me pleasure.”

“OK Billy, here I come, I’m excited too and I feel like I’m about to cum again, just thinking about all the things I want to do to you.”

“That’s the way you’re supposed to feel, that’s the way I felt when I was giving you pleasure. When I resisted the urge to stop and give myself pleasure, it made me want you more. Here I am Baby, I’m all yours.”

I was lying on my back in the middle of her big white bed, my arms out and up, my legs wide, exposing my cock and balls to her, wanting her with my whole being, wanting her to get pleasure from giving me pleasure.

Kasey was sitting naked by my side as we talked, now she turned and crawled on her hands and knees until she was over my face with hers. She smiled down at me and kissed me lightly on my lips; never removing her lips from me, she rubbed her full lips across my cheeks and over my eyes, causing me to close them as she kissed my eyelids, then trailed her lips down across my left ear where her breath from her nose tickled my ear and sent shivers over me. She took this and used it, kissing my ear and sucking my earlobe, wetting my ear with her tongue. I could hear her gurgling laughter in her throat as she realized she was giving me pleasure by teasing my sensitive ear.

Kasey moved from my ear, wanting to find more places and more ways to tease. She traced her lips over the side of my neck and I turned my head in reaction, then she kissed the back of my neck and down to my shoulder. This caused another shiver of reaction and I moved again. She surprised me when she took her left hand and spanked the top of my head.

“You be still. You told me your body was mine to give and get pleasure from, now I’m going to love you from here to your cock, then I’m going to learn how to give my big friend down there pleasure too, now just lie still and enjoy.”

I was about to pop wide open at what she had already done. I may have given her too much freedom with my body, I get turned on just looking at a woman, now the most beautiful woman in the world is over me with her huge breasts dragging her nipples across my chest as she licks and sucks my neck.

Kasey didn’t stay long at any place on me, she moved down over my neck, under my chin and kissed me there, then she moved down to my chest and sucked my nipples into her mouth. I tried hard to be still but I couldn’t. She knew she had found another fun place to play and sucked them until I wanted to scream, I mean they hurt, they felt so good.

I reached up with my left hand to touch her breast, I was so horny, I wanted to touch her.

“Ankk, Ankk,” she snapped at me.

I knew she was going down over my belly with her kisses and I dreaded this, she was about to find out that I’m ticklish on my belly, I knew the torture was about to begin for real now. I tightened every muscle in my body, hoping to resist the urge to move and flinch. It didn’t help, and when her lips trailed across my belly, my stomach muscles knotted up and my knees came up so fast, I knocked her back. I rolled away from her while she sat back up. I looked at her and she was grinning at me.

Kasey actually took her open right hand and slapped my butt hard with a loud pop as she smiled at me now.

I lowered my legs and straightened out on the bed once more as she continued her trip across my belly with her lips, raking the tip of her tongue on my quivering belly muscles now. I could hear the gurgling of her laughter again, deep in her throat and I smiled at the way she took her pleasure seriously, just as I did.

Her breasts were over my cock and I wanted to hunch it up between them so bad. I felt like I was about to shoot cum all over them to release of the pressure that was building in me.

I think maybe she was getting as much pleasure here as she was giving; she was to the point of fucking her titties against my cock as it slipped between them and smeared my pre-cum all over her big beautiful mounds.

Kasey moaned and I knew she likes this too, we’d come back to this again and again, I thought as she moved her face down over my cock, her nose buried in my pubic hair and rooting against the base of my shaft. She moved around and let the tip of her tongue touch the point where my scrotum joins my cock and I just knew I was going to blast her. She moved down lower to lick my balls and I felt them jerk and jump at her touch.

“OOOOohhh, I like that and I see they do too,” she cooed.

I never uttered so much as a grunt as she licked me all over my balls, taking her fingers and gently rolling them to the side, then lifting them to kiss underneath. I knew she realized the power she had over me at that moment, as she licked up the underside of my cock, all the way to the head. There was no way a live man can be still when this happens, I was alive and I moved upwards as her tongue traveled the length of me. My belly was like a cat when it’s back gets rubbed.

She licked right on across my cock and I moaned in pleasure.

When Kasey reached the head of my cock, I fully expected her to lift her head, but she didn’t. She rolled her head over and captured the head of my cock in her mouth, never putting her hands on me, then she pulled back with me in her mouth. She had no idea how close she was to getting her mouth flushed out with a load of cum.

“Kasey, I won’t be able to take much of that, you have me so horny and wired that I’m about to explode.”

“Nunnnhh, Unnnhh, she said and I took that for no, you better not.

“Kasey, remember when you were so close to orgasm and I kept sucking your pussy, well I’m at the same place you were and I can’t hold it.”

“Nunnnhh, Unnnhh,” she mumbled again.

“Kasey, you’ve never done this before and you don’t know what’s about to happen, listen to me, I’m about to shoot my cum into your mouth and I cant stop, you had better stop now or you will have a mouth full.”

“Ummmph, Hummmph, ‘‘ she uttered and I shot.

I fully expected her to jerk her mouth off me and pull her head back. She didn’t, with my cock straight up, she lowered her head and swallowed and sucked and sucked and swallowed until she was sucking my empty cock.

“DAMMmmmmnnnnnnn, Kasey. You took all of me, I mean you swallowed it, didn’t you know I was about to shoot?”

“Yes, you told me, I wanted to make you shoot your cum in my mouth, I wanted to swallow your first ever cum that I made you shoot. I wanted all of it, I want more right now, I was so fucking turned on that I got a gusher of a cum when you were shooting down my throat. I love it, I want more and I just love making you feel good.

“I love you Billy Sherman, I love you so much right now I hurt in my chest, I hurt in my belly and I hurt in my pussy. I will NEVER be able to get enough of you.”

“I love you Kasey, and when I can find the strength to get up, I need to go pee, I think you sucked my pee out of me too, or almost.”

“That was just my first time Billy, I wonder what I can do when I practice some,” she laughed.

“Kasey, I’m not sure I can survive if you get any better.”

“Billy, lets go shower together, then come back. I want to fuck you next.”

The shower together was fun and we even filled the big whirlpool in her bathroom and turned it on. I lay back with my legs straight and still couldn’t touch the other end with my toes. Kasey lay on my belly facing me, big breasts pressing against my belly just above my cock.

With the jets going and the bubbles rolling out in the hot water, we relaxed and held each other. I looked down at her sexy back and butt, her long hair floating in the water and I knew I would have to lay on her sexy butt and fuck her from behind soon.

When the water had cooled, we dried off and made our way back to the bedroom.

“Want to go for a swim?” she asked and I looked at her funny.

“I have an indoor pool next to my workout room, I swim some, and lay out in the sun some, but it’s just not fun alone. Like my exercising, I need motivation, will you motivate me Billy?” she smiled.

“Show me the way, I love to swim and we’ll work out each and every day, if you’re going to be having babies soon, we need you to be healthy and strong. I’ll be there with you each and every day too. When our babies are born, we’ll have them swimming and exercising right along with us too.”

We walked through her exercise room and it was a gym, she had so much exercise equipment I could use one a day and still take two weeks to get to all of them. When we walked past her weight machine and her treadmill, I looked through a big glass panel and saw her pool. There was so much sunlight coming in it looked like an outdoor pool.

When we went into the open pool area, I looked up. Every other roof panel was a glass skylight and the ones that weren’t, were solar panels that kept the pool heated in winter. This was some set up, and I realized just how much money these people must have. I wondered if I would ever be accepted as a broke on his ass, son-in-law if Kasey really did want me.

I got that out of my mind ... today wasn’t a day to think like that, I love this girl and she told me she loves me. I’d mow grass by flashlight at night for the neighbors if that’s what it took for her to love me.

Kasey could swim like a mermaid and when she dove off the side of the pool, I was right behind her, we swam six laps from end to end of the big pool and I felt so good. She was laughing and swam to me, her wet naked body shining in the light from the skylights.

“Billy, I love what you said about our babies, I want to have as many as we can and I want them to be happy and be just like their Daddy.”

“I hope the girls are just like their Mom, I think they’d look a lot sexier.”

“OK then, the girls can look like me, with big titties and big butts and blonde hair, I want the boys to be tall and handsome and have huge cocks and sexy butts, like their Daddy. I want all of them to know how to build things and work with their hands and know how to do all sorts of things, just like their Daddy.”

“When do we start?”

“Come go with me, we can come back here later and lay out here naked and get lots of sun and make love too,” she said and took my hand.

We walked right past her bedroom and on to the kitchen again. I looked at the clock on the stove and it was already 11:00.

Kasey led me to the kitchen counter and turned to look at me; with both of us barefoot, she’s about 6 inches shorter than me. She reached up and put her arms around my neck and hugged me, then she kissed me and we kissed deep.

“Help me up on the counter Billy, this is where we’re going to take my cherry; then if I’m not too sore, I want you to bend me over that table and fuck me from behind. I haven’t stopped thinking about since you said that last night.”

I looked at her and she smiled. I lifted her up and she sat her sexy butt on the counter, her legs dangling off and her little blonde pussy right at the curved edge.

She was a little above me but just right. I kissed her nipples and she moaned then pushed me back.

“Fuck me Billy, we can make love the rest of the weekend, I’m about to go crazy wanting you inside me, I’ve waited long enough for this. I wish we were getting me pregnant right now, that’s how bad I want to be married to you and have your babies.”

She looked down between us and I did too, my cock was rigid and standing almost straight up against my belly as I stood close to the counter top. The fat swollen head was just inches from her little blonde pussy patch and I stepped closer. Now it was right at her opening and she looked at me and smiled.

“Billy, don’t make me beg for it, I will if I have to though, fuck me, put a baby in my belly. I want your babies so bad.”

She lifted my cock head just a little as I moved closer, Kasey slid closer to the edge now, her butt cheeks barely sitting there.

“Put it in me Billy,” she said and I eased forward. We were looking down as my cockhead pushed her swollen wet lips apart and it looked as if there was no way it would go. Then with a slight slip downwards and a quick snap of her pussy lips, she had the head of my cock inside her pussy.

“OH, it popped right in, you’re in me Billy, I don’t hurt either,” she said and tried to get more.

“I want some more Billy, fuck me.”

I eased closer now, my thighs against the cabinet, my balls above the countertop as I eased into her.

“OH FUCK, THAT BURNS BILLY, WAIT,” she said. “Was that my cherry?” she grinned and I smiled.

“Yes, you are no longer a virgin, you are my woman Kasey and I’m never letting you go either.”

“I’m proud to be your woman Billy, and I want to be your wife soon. It doesn’t burn now, give me some more, I want you all the way inside me and I want your cum in my pussy like you shot in my mouth.”

“Are you sure, it’s not hurting now?”

“Just a little, but you feel good in there, I just know I’m going to love fucking Billy, do it, fuck my pussy Billy.”

I shoved deeper and she jerked back at first, then she came back to me, taking my cock as deep as the counter top would let it go.

Kasey began to roll her sexy butt back and forth on the edge of the counter top as she became wetter like she had when I had kissed her pussy.

“OH GOD, my pussy is so full Billy, do we have it all the way now?”

“Not quite, but maybe we need to wait for that.”

“NO, I want all of you, fuck me Billy,” she said as she slid from the counter top and impaled her pussy all the way down on my cock.

“OH YES, OH FUCKING YES,” she yelled, pounding her pussy up and down on me as I stood with my hands under her buttocks, supporting her as she held to my neck and rode me hard, kicking her legs out to get her butt to bounce up and down as she pulled with her arms.

“Billy, I think I may be, OH GOD, Billy I may be going to, OH GOD YES, I’m about to CUMMMMmmmmmmm. OF FUCK. I’m still getting one Billy, OH MY, OH YES.”

“Kasey, don’t hurt yourself, I mean I want you forever, so don’t tear yourself in your pussy.”

“Put me on the floor Billy, Put me on the floor, OH FUCK YES.” She said as I set her feet back on the floor and my cock slipped out of her wet pussy.

She turned and bent over the big oak table, her sexy butt out for me to love.

“Fuck me Billy, I want you to fuck me like this when we put our first babies in my belly.”

Her slippery pussy was dead even with the end of my cock when I pushed it down to enter her once more. When I started to ease into her from behind, she pulled forward and slammed her butt back into me, taking my cock all the way into her pussy.

“FUCK MY PUSSY Billy,” she yelled as she bucked up and back against me.

“Kasey are you alright Baby.”

“Billy my pussy wants your cock, it loves your cock, I love your cock.”

“Kasey slow down Baby, I’m about to cum and I can’t hold it with you fucking me wild like this.”

“SHOOT MY FUCKING PUSSY FULL OF CUM BILLY,” she yelled as she went into a fit of jerking and shaking.

“OH GOD, fuck me Billy, I’m cumming again, I just love fucking, I knew I would love your fat cock in my pussy, OHHHhhhhhhhhh Damnnnnnnn.”

Kasey finally stopped jerking and shaking as we came down from what had to be the biggest orgasm I had ever mustered in my life. I felt like I was never going to stop shooting into her.

We took another shower and then went back to the pool and swam some, when we tired of that, we lay together on an air mattress and slept, her head on my chest, my arm down her back and my hand on her sexy butt.

Damn, I love her butt.

When we awakened from our nap, we were hungry and went looking for whatever she had in her cabinets, freezer and fridge. We settled for a frozen pizza and when it was cooked, we sat at the table and ate.

Each of us had spent a lot of our time alone and suddenly we were thrown together by love. We were insatiable in our need for closeness and for sex. We were never more than a few feet from each other the whole weekend, one of us always reaching for the other, no matter if we were in bed or in the kitchen.

We watched a movie on a pay-per-view channel and fed each other micro-wave popcorn as we shared a tall glass of Coke.

Saturday night, we slept in her bed, spooned up and naked, this time Kasey did slip my hard cock in her pussy and fuck me as we drifted in and out of sleep. I have no idea how many times we actually made love, I know that it was many times and I know we fucked against each other like we were animals in heat.

On Sunday, we got up and fixed what was left of her breakfast food, then we went to the workout room and worked out on the machines until we just flat gave out. Of course, we did fuck on the incline bench and on the rubber mats too.

Sunday afternoon we were lying by the pool, after swimming for nearly an hour. Kasey raised her head to look at me and smiled.

“We need to go move your stuff over here Billy, there’s no way I can let you leave now.”

“Are you sure Kasey? I mean talking and spending the weekend together is one thing, me moving is another and what would your Mom and Dad say?”

“They would both tell me to go for it, if I loved you and you loved me, at least that was what they told me when I called them when you were asleep and asked them.”

“Did you really, did they really tell you that?” I was happy, but afraid she was playing another joke on me, I found out she loved practical jokes and that her Momma and Aunt did too.

“I swear they did Billy, besides I’m a grown woman, I can ask you to move in if I want to,” she said and kissed my cock.

“Kasey, come up here and look at me, take your hand off my cock for just a second too. Are you really ready to make this commitment, I mean I love you and I want to marry you and I want a house full of kids, but I want us to be sure.”

“I love you too Billy, please move your stuff over here and never leave, I already know I can’t live without you now, I love you too much and I need you with me, You give me strength and you give me courage, besides you have already given me your body and your cock, what good would you be with neither of them,” she looked at me and smiled, then leaned down to suck my cock head into her mouth again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.