The Handy Man - Cover

The Handy Man

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - At 28 years old, Billy Sherman lost his job, his home, his pickup, his girlfriend, and his pride to the economy. His dad was a 'handy man' all his life and Billy is now taking his dad's tools and starting a new trade. He meets some interesting people along the way. A lot of them are women. Billy has a weakness for women, he's a 'butt man' and he can't resist looking or touching when opportunity comes knocking. Billy becomes a busy man at his new trade.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Size   Teacher/Student  

I pulled Tina’s card from my shirt pocket and punched in the number. I sure hope she doesn’t mind that it’s after dark. I have a big rechargeable light in my tool box in back and I can stand it up to measure by.

I wonder if she’s wearing tight shorts and a white tank top like the girl on the corner.

“Hello, Tina?” she answered on the first ring.

“Yes, hi Billy, are you on the way to my house?”

“Yes, I hope its not too late. I have a large flood light I can use to measure by.”

“No no ... it’s not too late. I was just fixing myself a sandwich. Have you eaten? I’d be glad to fix you one also.”

“Are you sure, I mean? Well ... No I haven’t eaten and if you’re sure. I’d love a sandwich.”

“Good, is Coke okay for a drink?”

“My favorite.”

“Good, I’ll have them ready in less than five minutes.”

“I’ll be there in three. I’m on your street already.”

“I left the light on. You’ll see my red car in the drive.”

“I can see it now, be right there.” I said, she sure sounded different from at the print shop, but I guess most people are different at home, more relaxed.

I stepped from my pickup and pulled my tool belt on out of habit as I walked to the front door. Nice car. Red Thunderbird convertible ... sexy car for a sexy girl. I was about to knock when she opened the door.

She’s wearing a white shirt, not a tank top but a short tee of some sort that comes to the waist of the tightest white shorts I’ve ever seen. DAMN, I wonder if I am telepathic ... I laughed to myself.

I looked at her long legs and her red toenails, then back up her long legs to her shirt ... no bra.

“I just got home from the hospital. Mom called and I had to run over and help her with a personal problem. I hope you don’t mind the way I’m dressed. This is the first thing I saw when I went to my room and I wanted to be comfortable after a day at work.”

“Tina, I hope I’m not offensive, but you look good ... I mean you looked good today at the office, but you look even better now. I guess I need to stop now ... but you do look good.”

“Thanks Billy. I’m more comfortable dressed like this and I’d love to wear this to work if I could.”

“Do you want me to measure for the ramp now of wait until you eat?”

“Let’s eat first. We can see by the light on the porch and I’ll help you measure.”

“Sounds good ... I’d like to wash my hands if I could.”

“Sure, right down that hall on the right. Just kick my dirty clothes out of the way. I was in a hurry and I just threw them off. I was afraid you had already come by,” she said as I started down the short hallway where she had pointed.

The first thing I saw was a thin white, see through bra dangling from the clothes hamper and a pair of white bikini panties on the floor. I wondered if she was naked under her shorts and shirt ... I couldn’t see the outline of a bra under her shirt.

I washed my hands and turned to dry them, I looked back at her panties and had to wonder if they weren’t way too small for her full hips and sexy buttocks. My cock got hard as I thought of her wearing just those panties and no bra.

Shit ... Charlotte had me so fucking horny I was about to blow a nut. I need to straighten up, this girl is way to pretty and innocent for me to think of this way.

I pushed my cock down the left leg of my jeans and walked back into the kitchen just as she bent over to look at the sandwiches she was toasting in the oven. FUCK, what an ass Tina has.

USDA Prime No. 1 Butt ... if I ever saw one.

She turned to look at me as I stood by the table, looking at her butt. She was bent at the waist and there were no panty lines in those shorts, her legs are spread and I could see her pussy lips outlined in her crotch. I couldn’t look away and we just looked at each.

“Do you like ham and cheese on a toasted sandwich?” she asked as she continued to look at me from her bent position.

I wanted to jerk her shorts down and fuck her just like that.

“I love ham and cheese and that sure looks good to me.” I managed to say.

“Good, I love them too, they’re just about toasted and ready for you. Pour your Coke and we’ll be ready.”

I poured hers first and then mine as she finally stood and pulled the bread pan from oven. The sandwiches toasted to a golden brown and steaming with the cheese running off the sides. Tina took a spatula and lifted each of the large sandwiches onto a dish. I watched as she turned to place the flat pan on the stove top, her shirt tightening and her puffy nipples pushing against her white shirt.

When she turned back, her eyes went straight to my crotch and I lost all control of my cock as it throbbed and stretched my jeans as I sat quickly. I looked down and I swear, it looked like my cock was about to touch my knees, it was so long and swollen.

“I’m glad you came to measure for the ramp tonight Billy. Since Mom has been in the hospital, I’ve been eating alone and that gets old.”

“I’m glad I came by too, Tina. This ham and cheese smells delicious,” I said and cut off a big portion and put in my mouth. This really is delicious, thanks. I’d have stopped by Wendy’s or made a bologna sandwich at home.”

“Thanks, I’m even more glad you came by then. I would think a young man with your looks would have a girl waiting at home with dinner ready when you get there.”

“No one waiting at home ... but what about you Tina? You’re very pretty and you cook like a chef, you own your own business and drive a red Thunderbird convertible.”

“I have a fiancé, but he’s in med school. It’ll be another two years he says and he only comes back twice a year. Sometimes I get so down. Mom fusses at me for staying home and not going out. My college friends are always asking me to go out with them. But ... I’ve always felt bad about going out without Brad, until now that is.”

“What happened?”

“His girlfriend sent me some very explicit pictures of him and her, seems that he made the mistake of telling her about me and she got revenge.”

“I’m sorry, Tina.”

“Sorry that he cheated or that I found out?” She said with a no nonsense look on her face.

“That someone would lie to a special girl like you. You’re better off without someone who’ll keep you on the back burner while he’s getting his education and getting his loving at the expense of another innocent girl.”

“Thank you Billy. Mom told me that too, in almost the exact words. It hurts, but I’m relieved in a way. It’ll take me a while to get my mind right and get over the hurt and embarrassment ... but I’m strong and I’ll get it all straight.”

“I have no doubt you will and when you meet another man who you’re willing to give your heart to, you’ll be more open and ask the questions that will make him open up too.”

“Thanks Billy. I like you and please don’t think I am coming after you ... now that I’ve lost my man. I mean I like you as a person. I like the way you make me feel when you look at me. Yes I see you looking and it makes me feel attractive and noticed.”

“Well, I didn’t mean to ogle you. But you’re a very sexy girl and I’m supposed to look at sexy girls when they bend over like that.”

We finished our sandwiches and drank our Cokes.

“Let’s go measure that ramp, Billy. I need to stay busy and I want to get this done for Mom. She’s been after me since her wreck to get her a ramp built. She wants one of those electric wheelchairs too, so she won’t be dependent upon me.”

“Then get your carpenter tools and set your mind on building and let’s go.”

“I’d love to wear your tool belt! OMIGOSH! I’m sorry, I just blurted that out.”

“Here, you put it on. You can carry all our tools and be my helper.”

“Really?” she laughed as she looked at the heavy tool belt.

“Yes ... REALLY! Now put it on and lets go. We’re keeping a paying customer waiting.” I watched as she continued to look at the clasp and turn it all sorts of ways to figure out how to fasten the apparatus.

“Put it on me Billy. I want to wear it. I’ll have to go look in the mirror to see how it looks on my butt though, oops, sorry.” She laughed.

“Here,” I said as I took the belt and walked behind her, with a swing of the left end of the belt, I reached around her right side and caught the end as it swung to me.

“Suck your belly in, it has to be tight enough to not slip off your butt.”

“It wont slip off this butt ... just buckle me in, Boss.”

Her sexy butt was pushed back against my cock and my arms were still around her waist. She bumped her butt back against me hard, then stood up quickly.

“Come with me. I want to see how I look with it on,” she said as she took my hand and pulled me down the hall. Her touch was electric and she turned her head to look at me with a smile. I looked down at her sexy butt, my wide leather tool belt strapped just above her wide hips and the tools swinging wildly as she walked into her bedroom.

“Tina, it looks better on your butt than mine,” I told her as she turned and twisted to look at her full length mirror, her buttocks pushed out as she raised one hip to look over her shoulder.

“GOD Billy, I love it. Would you take my picture with it on me?”

“Heck yes, that is if I get a picture too.”

“Here, use this digital camera so I can see how I look. I may want to erase them.”

“No fair Tina. I love the way my tool belt fits your hips and I want a picture too,” I said.

“Billy, are you sure? I mean ... Well, I admit that wearing this tool belt you use, with all your tools dangling down and all the leather pockets filled with all sorts of mysterious objects and special tools, makes me feel sexy and strong and full of energy. GOD ... I feel so, so, sensual, maybe even erotic?” she looked at me.

“You look erotic too, Tina. With your long hair and your long legs. Excuse me for this, but with the leather belt strapped over your sexy ass ... You are HOT girl.”

“I’m not either ... Am I really? You’re just saying that because of what I told you earlier. GOD, Billy. I do feel so HOT and YES, I do feel so sexy. Take my picture and let me see myself from behind.”

I took her Kodak digital camera and posed her by placing my hands on the tools and turning her just right. I took three pictures and moved around to her side and took three more.

“Tina?”

“What, let me see them.”

“No, I want you to bend over and open that bottom drawer on your dresser ... like you were bent over when I came back to the kitchen.”

“OH GOD ... Billy. I was so bad wasn’t I. I practiced that in the bathroom before you got here. I just couldn’t see my butt. I ran in here and looked over my shoulder in this mirror and I felt so naughty. I knew I was going to do it though. I wanted to know if a handsome man like you would look at me. I needed to know, does that make me bad?”

“No, it just makes you more sexy and more erotic. Now pull your shorts up high on your hips, bend over and touch the floor. I want to see this on your camera and I want a photo of it to keep,” I told her as I knelt in the floor behind her as she grasped the waist band of her shorts and pulled them up tight, under the wide leather belt. I could already see the outline of her pussy and I got even more excited as she started to bend over.

“GO-SLOW-TINA.”

Ever so slowly, she bent forward, her shorts so tight I could see the crease on the back of her legs, between her thigh muscles and her buttocks.

“Damn, you got some sexy legs and a sexy butt.”

“You’re making me feel so naughty, Billy. I love it though ... What next, I want to pose some more.”

“Spread your legs and let me lie on the floor beneath you. Face my feet and bend over to touch my toes,” I told her and felt my cock stretch and swell.

She spread her legs and backed up until I was right under her sexy ass with the camera.

“Bend over Tina ... real slow.”

I could see her pussy as plain as it she were naked. I had to muster all my mental and physical strength to keep from reaching up and running my finger along her tight lips.

I glanced at her face as she bent all the way forward, looking between her long legs at me. I looked up and her shirttail was hanging loose from her waist. I could see her perfect, small breasts and her sharp, pointed nipples sticking out a half inch from her aureole, my dick jerked and I almost shot my cum as I took three pictures.

“Let me see them, Billy. I may delete all of them.”

“No you’re not, Tina. I worked hard for these pictures and you’re so damned sexy. I want a picture of you to keep.”

I rolled out and stood beside her as we looked at over a dozen pictures of her sexy butt. She scrolled them back twice, nudging me each time the ones with her pussy outlined under her shorts came up.

“Let’s go measure, Billy. I need to cool off.” She said, abruptly and tossed her camera on her bed.

We walked out on the front porch and she turned all the lights on, then went out in the drive and waved her hand so the motion lights would come on.

“Hand me the 35 ft. Fat Boy tape please Tina,” I said, trying to sound like a doctor.

“Here Sir, do you need my assistance with that, Fat Boy?”

“Yes, please hold this end on the ground while I walk to the porch and get a measurement,” I said.

“Remember this Tina, 18 ft.”

“Yes Sir, 18 ft.” she repeated.

“Now, we’ll make it six feet wide so your Mom will have plenty of room to maneuver her electric wheel chair.”

“18 ft. by 6 ft.,” I got those measurements, Sir.”

“That’s all we need, Tina. I can figure the material from that. I’ll use 5/4 X 6 treated deck lumber and run the boards up and down the ramp so it’ll be smooth to roll on,” I said, putting my tape measure back in the leather pouch.

“There’s one more measurement I want to take, if I may,” she said, taking the tape back out and pulling the blade out as she stepped in front of me.

She placed the end halfway down my thigh and the big tape at my crotch.

“Ten inches, Billy. Am I right?” she asked and looked at me as the motion light shut off.

“Uh close,” I said and grinned at her.

“Can I measure it for real?”

“Can I take more pictures?”

“Yes.”

“Yes to your question, then ... out here?”

“I feel just about ready to, but there’s too much light.”

“We can turn them off.”

“Let’s go inside, Billy. I want to measure you and I want my picture made,”

“Sit down Billy.”

I sat in a kitchen chair and she knelt to unlace my work shoes, then slip them off my feet. She stood up in front of me and I reached for the button on the waist of her shorts. I looked at her and she smiled as I pushed the button slowly back through the buttonhole. I kept my eyes on her as I lifted the heavy leather tool belt, unzipped her shorts, pulling the loose opening apart and letting the leather lay against her smooth naked belly.

She reached down to help and I spanked her hand she drew her hand back, surprised

I took the leg openings and tugged her tight shorts down over her sexy hips, lifting the tool belt to let them slide down.

She wiggled her butt to help as the tightest part of her shorts came to the widest part of her sexy buttocks.

“Hold still Tina,” I said, hurrying down the hall to get her camera.

“Bend over and hook your thumbs in your shorts as if you are pulling them down with the tool belt still on you,” I told her and she grinned at me.

“I feel so fucking turned on I can hardly stand myself, Billy,” she said in a hoarse voice.

“Go ahead and ease your shorts down over your sexy, hot ass and let me take some more pictures. When you get your shorts just below your hips, bend all the way over with your legs spread as wide as your shorts will let you,” I said. I already knew in my mind that I would more than likely shoot my cum when I saw this for real.

Tina did exactly as I asked. Her butt has the remnants of a summer tan. “I love those tan lines Tina, you wear daring bikinis.”

“I did that in my back yard when I thought I was going back east to meet my fiancé,” she said and didn’t elaborate. I didn’t prod her either.

“I can’t see your pussy Tina, bend way over and spread your legs. I want to get that pic from back here.”

Her shorts were stretched so wide by her thighs I thought they would split at the seam, I leaned in close and waited for the auto focus to set, then took a picture of her naked pussy. Her lips were shaved clean, but I could see some hair near her legs at the top of her pussy.

“Slide them down to below your knees Tina and stop with your legs wider,” I said and she did as I asked, I could see all of her pussy ... she was dripping wet.

“Take one leg out and really spread your legs wide,” I said and she lifted one foot, while holding her shorts with her hand.

“Now, take your shirt off and look back at the camera ... smile at me Tina, as if I caught you undressing as you posed with my tool belt,” I told her and she shook her long hair to let it fall to the floor, she turned back to smile the sexiest smile I had ever seen as she held her shorts in one hand at the calf of her leg and spread her legs wide. Her pussy is really dripping now and I could see her puffy lips pink and swollen. She had just a small patch of hair on top of her pussy and it was nearly as blonde as her hair on her head. I could see her small, perfect shaped breasts as she bent forward, her nipples pointy and her aureole puffy and swollen.

“True blonde ... nice-tight-pretty-pussy too Tina,”

“Do you really think so Billy? I’ve thought about sending a picture like this to my ex’s girlfriend and to him too, just to show that I can be as bold and sexy as they can. I never did though, I decided that it would be too childish and expose me to their ridicule.”

“Fuck ‘em, Tina ... send this one to them just for the hell of it!”

“Will you pose with me? With your big fat cock touching my pussy lips?” she asked as she turned to look at me.

“Tina, are you sure? You know if I get that close ... I won’t stop.”

“I hope not, and I want at least six pictures of your cock going inside my pussy.”

“I’ll do it, if you’re sure. We’ll take the pictures just like you want. But I don’t want you to send them, I feel like I may have forced you into this.”

“Billy, I wanted you today when you came in to get your cards, then when I got home, I picked the tightest shorts I had and intentionally left my bra on the hamper and the skimpiest pair of panties I own on the floor. I wanted you then and I want you now. Not because of revenge, but because you make me want to fuck you and you make my pussy drip like a faucet when I’m near to you.

“When you let me put your tool belt on, I could have fucked you all over this house I was so horny. I want to go back outside and let you fuck me on the front porch ... with me bent over and you behind me, fucking me with me wearing the tool belt. I don’t want anymore pictures either and we’ll both delete the ones we have. Will you please let me fuck you, Billy. I want to fuck YOU, after you have fucked me. I have never fucked or been fucked, but I want your huge cock in my pussy.”

“Tina.”

“Please Billy.”

“You don’t have to beg. I just want to be sure you want me and not use me for revenge against your ex-fiance.”

“Fuck that cocksucking - sonofabitching – Bradford Eugene Hollingsworth – I want your cock in my pussy.”

“I’d rather fuck you, Tina. But I have to tell you this ... I’m not ready for a relationship at this time, and neither are you ... can we both handle that, if we let this get any wilder and fuck like rabbits?”

“I can ... and I need you. I don’t just need a man, Billy ... I need YOU. I want us to be friends, and best friends too. I already want to fuck you again and again. I don’t want to fuck around with anyone else at this time either ... I just want your cock in my pussy.”

“OK, you can fuck me wearing my tool belt ... then I get to wear it and fuck you from behind while you bend over and touch the floor ... I need your sexy ass too Tina and I hope you’re on the pill.”

“I am ... now you can get in the kitchen floor, out on the porch or in my bed, but where ever you are, I want to sit down on your big cock and fuck you with my hot pussy while wearing this tool belt.”

“What if I want to get fucked in all three places?”

“I’ll try, but remember I’ve never fucked before and you have a really big cock, I may not last.”

“You’ll last, I’ll make sure of it.”

“I love the way you talk, you know who you are and what you have, I bet you can fuck like a fucking-machine too. Just be gentle and make me go slow until I get used to this. I don’t even trust myself the way I feel right now.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.