The Handy Man - Cover

The Handy Man

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - At 28 years old, Billy Sherman lost his job, his home, his pickup, his girlfriend, and his pride to the economy. His dad was a 'handy man' all his life and Billy is now taking his dad's tools and starting a new trade. He meets some interesting people along the way. A lot of them are women. Billy has a weakness for women, he's a 'butt man' and he can't resist looking or touching when opportunity comes knocking. Billy becomes a busy man at his new trade.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Size   Teacher/Student  

It was 2:30 when I got in my truck. I scrolled down to Martha Samuels’ number on my phone and called her to see if it was okay to come by and look at her deck.

“Hello,” she answered and once again I had the image of a sexy woman, just from her voice.

“Hello Ms. Samuels, Billy Sherman here, I was wondering if I could come by and get a look at your deck to see what all it needs,” I said.

“Sure Billy, come on by. You still got the address?”

“Yes Ma’am, I wrote it down.”

“When you park in the drive, just come around back through the wooden gate. I’m back here now,” she said in her husky, sexy voice and my cock jerked.

I was about six blocks away and made my way over two cross streets and down to the end of the last street at the outskirts of town.

I pulled in the drive of a nice ranch style home with light brown brick veneer and redwood siding above the brick. I got out and grabbed my tool belt and strapped it on ... an old habit that still comes natural. When I walked through the gate, I saw the edge of the wooden deck and the end of the large, oval shaped above-ground pool. I saw a nicely tanned, nicely shaped butt ... almost covered in a black bikini, as it slipped off the deck and into the pool when I rattled the gate and walked into the fenced backyard.

“Hello,” I said, as if I hadn’t seen her slip into the pool. My damn cock was hard again and I had just fucked two sexy, curvaceous young women a few minutes ago.

“Hello ... I sure hope you’re Bill Sherman. I was sunning on that piece-of-shit deck and just slipped into the water when I heard the gate rattle,” she said as she raised her head above the side of the pool.

“I’m Bill ... sorry if I interrupted your tanning session. The sun is just right to get a good one today. I’ll try and be out of your way as soon as I can,” I told her as I looked at her face. She’s maybe in her late thirties ... very, very dark tanned with short, light blonde, sun streaked hair and a pretty smile.

“No problem Bill. Just look under the deck and you can see the posts leaning. Over at the steps, you can really tell how bad it’s leaning,” she pointed with her left arm and I saw a small, puffy, dark perfect nipple pop over the top of the pool as she pulled her top up and started tying it in place. ‘VERY NICE ... very, very nice. I thought.

I walked around to where I could see under the side of the deck, to saw water standing. I walked over to the steps and saw more water under them. She had a leak, and the ground was so soggy, the posts were leaning under the weight of the deck.

“Ms. Samuels, I think I see the problem. You have a water leak under here and it’s made the ground so soggy, your posts have lost their footing – causing the deck to lean,” I told her as I stood back up.

“Call me Martha, Bill. You make me sound too old with, Ms. Samuels. Do you think it can be repaired or will I have to start all over?” she asked.

“I can repair it ... but first I need to find the water leak and repair it. Then when it has dried under there, I can repair your deck without too much replacement of parts,” I told her.

“When can you start? I love my pool and I love the sun just as much,” she smiled as she now stood in the chest deep water. I watched as she climbed the aluminum ladder inside the pool and stepped out on the rickety deck to grab her towel. She turned just a bit and I got a really good look at her butt and legs. Martha is well-put-together and she takes very good care of herself. Her bikini had slipped over to the split of her buttocks and she’s tanned all the way. I would bet she didn’t have the first tan line either, after seeing her like this. She reached back to hook a finger in her bikini bottoms pulling them out and back over her shapely butt cheek. She looked over her shoulder as she did ... and saw me watching.

“Busted,” I said and laughed.

“You flatter me young man. I try to keep all the parts in place and I’m proud of what God gave me. I’ll be 40 tomorrow and I hate to even say those words, but I look in the mirror and have to smile,” she told me.

“Don’t call me young man and I’ll call you, Martha. You look good, Martha. When I first saw you, I thought maybe 29,” I lied.

“You lie Bill ... but I love hearing it. After all I’ve been through in the past three years.”

“Well, I don’t know what all you’ve been through, but you sure came out a winner and that’s no lie.”

“Are you through for the day. I’ll get us a beer and you can figure me a price ... you do drink beer with your older customers don’t you?

“Sure ... it’s been a while since I drank a beer. But I love a cold beer and a conversation with a pretty woman,” I said, and she cut her eyes at me, grinning before walking barefoot across the deck to the back door ... her butt swaying just the right amount. Not flaunting, just expressing the fact she has a hot one.

She walked back out with a small serving tray with two frosted glasses and two bottles of frosty Miller Lite. She walked right to the steps where I was standing and sat on the deck with her feet on the second step. I watched as she opened a bottle and slowly poured it into the frozen glass ... She has her knees apart and I could see her camel toe. I looked up and she was handing me the glass, then she looked down at her crotch where she had seen me looking.

“You flatter me Bill ... You’re not obscene with your glances, but you sure make me smile when I see your face.” She smiled to prove it.

I took the cold beer and sipped it. Man, I love a cold beer and it has been so long. I just didn’t have the budget for beer anymore ... but ever since I was in high school, dad and I would have a beer each afternoon. I kept the habit over the years until I had to let it go for lack of funds.

“Very nice, I love a cold beer,” I said as she took a sip of her beer. I leaned my glass out to clink glasses in a toast, she looked up at me and grinned as she clinked her glass with mine.

“My husband used to do that very same thing, Bill,” she said, still smiling.

“My dad and I did it for years also ... just a show of friendship after work or school,” I told her. “I never really thought much about why we did it, but looking back, I realize dad is the best friend I ever had.”

“Ours was too. I lost Dan two years ago – to cancer ... Just after I had to have a double mastectomy,” she said, still smiling her easy smile.

“Sorry you lost your husband. I’m sure it must be hard to cope with,” I said, not knowing a damn thing about what to say to someone who had lost their spouse, or parent for that matter, let alone having to have both breasts removed.

“Don’t be sorry, Bill. He was a good man and we had the best twenty years anyone could ever hope for. He had prostate cancer that was never diagnosed, and it spread quickly.

“I found a lump in both my breasts during that time and went to have a mammogram ... it tested positive and I called my sister Margaret. She and I cried and cussed and fussed and she went with me on my next visit. I had made her an appointment to have a mammogram that day and two weeks later, we were both having double mastectomies.”

They caught mine and Margaret’s in time, but not Dan’s. I do miss him, but I don’t let myself linger on it and get down in the dumps,” she told me, then took a long sip of beer.

I looked down at her knees, she was swinging them back and forth, making her tight camel toe even more evident as the crotch of her bikini would stretch, then get caught in the crease of her pussy as she closed her legs.

She saw me looking at her crotch and closed her knees, “Sorry, that’s a nervous habit I’ve had since I was a small girl. I always swing my knees when I sit, and it gets worse when I’m around a man ... and I have no idea why. I still say you flatter me when you look,” she said as she slowly opened her knees and watched my eyes drop back to look at her.

I looked at her eyes, and both of us laughed aloud at the same time. I like Martha. I can see why she and her husband had such a good relationship. She’s very attractive and very open about herself.

“Drink your beer, Bill,” she said ... not an order, more like pleading.

I drank the rest of my beer and she drank hers, she took my glass, placing it on one side of her hips and hers on the other where she sat on the deck. Her knees slowly opened as she looked up at me. I looked down ... I couldn’t help from looking. Martha reached down with her right hand, her knees wide apart and slipped a finger inside her crotch on the left side. She slowly pulled her bikini all the way over, exposing her tight brown, clean shaved pussy.

I looked back at her eyes, she smiled and I did too.

“May I?” I asked as I knelt on the ground in front of her.

“Are you sure Bill?” she asked.

I didn’t answer, I just took my hands and placed them inside both her knees and pushed them apart. She continued holding the crotch of her bikini open as I leaned close and kissed her golden brown pussy. She let go her bikini and suddenly the whole front panel loosened as she untied the strings at her hips. I pulled the flap down, exposing her tanned belly and her tightly clamped, thin pussy lips.

I smelled her musk mingled with coconut oil as I leaned over her taught, tan belly. Kneeling on the bottom step, I lowered my face to her already wet, hot pussy.

“OH MY GOD, BILL!” she exclaimed as I pressed my tongue to the top of her mound and let the tip slide between her slippery lips.

“Stop Bill! Please stop ... I’m about to cum ... OH FUCK YES. Suck my pussy, ohhhhhh GOD YESS,” she said as I plowed into her pussy with my tongue. Her hands were now behind my head and she had a handful of my hair as she pulled me against her. Martha loosened her grip on my hair and leaned back on the wooden deck. I grasped an ankle in each hand and picked her feet up to push them back hard beside her buttocks. Her pussy was open slightly and she lifted her butt from the deck-boards to meet me as I reached under her and held her buttocks in my hands while sucking her pussy.

She was bucking her lower body upwards wildly as I sucked and pulled her pussy lips with my own lips. I felt her pussy began to pulse and quiver once more and pulled her buttocks to get my face deeper between her thighs and my tongue deeper inside her tight lips. Martha shivered, shook and pulled my hair as she hit by an orgasm that must have been long overdue.

“Damn Bill ... you make me feel like a girl again. I have never in my life had my pussy sucked like that and I guess I was in need more than I would dare admit to myself. I hope you don’t think I’m some sort of slut. You’re just the third man to ever see my pussy and one was my doctor ... and you’re just the second to put your mouth on me there,” she said as she held my face close, then kissed my mouth.

“My pleasure Martha. You are one very sexy woman. I hope you don’t think I make a habit of kissing my customers’ pussies, but when you showed me yours, I couldn’t resist,” I told her.

“You are the very best Bill,. My husband was all over the place down there, trying to please me, and I loved him with all my heart for trying. You know exactly where a woman needs to be touched and where to put your tongue to make her feel like she’s about to lift off. You’re good, Bill. Now let me get a cloth so you can wash your face,” she laughed.

I tugged her bikini from under her sexy butt and walked to her pool. I wet the small piece of material and washed my face, then I dipped it back in to wet it again and walked over to wash her pussy and thighs where I had smeared her juices all over her legs.

“You’re not married, are you Bill?” she asked as she watched me wash her.

“No. I was living with a girl that I really thought would be my wife, but when I lost my job and the money played out, she was gone in less than a week. It’s been five months and I just haven’t tried to date. I’m broke and trying to make it as a handy man. No woman’s going to date a man that’s as broke as me,” I said honestly.

“Bill, women love a man because of who and what he is, not because of his bank account. If money is the deciding factor, kick her ass out quick.”

“I know all those values, Martha. But I feel the need to have at least a roof to offer a woman before I can ask her to come live with me. I’ll get it going again soon and find me a nice woman. I just hope she’s half the woman you are and can make me feel as good as you have in just a few minutes.”

“I have a niece ... my sister Margaret’s daughter, who’s like my own daughter ... I wish she could meet a man like you. She’s tall, beautiful and sexy ... but she’s terribly shy.”

I knew to better than to fall for a niece, or a friends daughter that was beautiful but shy. I’ve hard that shit before.

“I seem to never meet that kind of girl, Martha. I meet the ones who are out for fame or fortune, in the guys they meet. I wish I could meet a girl like you ... I’d spoil her rotten.”

“I’m flattered once more. But there are many girls and women out there who will love you for yourself ... you’ll find her and she’ll know as soon as she meets you – that you’re the one,” she said as she stood naked from the waist down on the steps in front of me.

“I need to find your water leak, Martha ... before we lose the daylight underneath the deck. Do you mind if I pull my jeans off to keep from getting them muddy?” I asked.

“Will you leave your tool belt on when you do?” she laughed as she asked that.

“Sure, what is it about a man with a tool belt?”

“I have no idea, except that it turns me on until I drip ... just to see you in your white tee-shirt, starched jeans and a leather tool belt around your waist,” she said as she reached for her bikini bottoms in my hand.

“I may need some help ... measuring under there, that is” I said as I pulled her bikini back from her hand and smiled.

“Then pull the shirt and boxers off too, and I’ll crawl under with you,” she said, unhooking her top.

I watched as she dropped her bikini top ... not a foot from my face, with her a step higher than me. Her breasts are perfectly shaped and tanned. Her small nipples dark brown and pointy. I leaned over and sucked one into my mouth and felt it swell and puff up in my mouth.

She pulled back, “Lets get muddy Bill, and then I’ll help you clean up. Would you really make love to a woman ten years older than you?” she asked as she watched me strip, standing at the bottom of the steps.

“Martha, you are one of the sexiest women I’ve ever met. You better be really careful, I could lose control and ravage your sexy body until you fought me off and called 911,” I said as I stepped out of my boxers, my tool belt still around my waist.

“OH MY GOD, WHAT A COCK! I may call 911 ... but it’ll be for me ... if I ever get that beautiful cock in my belly.” She laughed and bent to crawl under the deck with me. Her sexy butt was almost more than I could resist as she knelt beside me in the wet grass. I leaned over and kissed her butt and she laughed and scooted faster under the deck.

We had crawled underneath to the center of the deck. I could see where the water bubbled from the ground, and with my fingers, I pulled the grass and mud back to see a joint in the PVC water line that was leaking. I looked in the shaded light and saw a cut-off valve at the foundation of her house where the waterline to the swimming pool came out. I crawled through the sloppy wet grass and soft dirt to reach out and turn the water off.

Looking around, I saw at least four 4X4 treated posts that were in the wettest part and had leaned with the weight of the deck in the loose, muddy soil.

“Is it as bad as it looks Bill?” Martha asked.

“Not as bad as I thought. I turned the water off ... you really don’t need it on for now anyway, and when it dries some I can dig around the posts and put ready mix back to set them straight and solid once again,” I told her.

I looked at her as I talked ... she’s sitting in the mud with the soggy grass and muddy water all over her shaved pussy – her legs spread wide and her hands on her knees ... smiling.

“You’re a very sexy, very beautiful, very open and honest woman, Martha. I could very easily push you back in that mud and take advantage of you, right now.”

“Do it Bill. Fuck me with your huge cock ... right here in the mud. I want you and I need you, Bill,” she said as she reached out her hands to me.

“My way first ... then you can fuck me, Martha.”

“YES, do me in the mud, do me deep and make me a woman once more in my life, Billy Sherman,” she smiled in the dim light.

I grabbed her and turned her around. She moved willingly as I pushed her forward. She caught on quickly to what I wanted ... lying on her belly in the muddy, sloppy grass. Her beautiful breasts pushing into the soft soil as she spread her arms and legs. Her sexy ass muddy, and I could see her tight pussy between her shapely buttocks. My cock was like spring steel as I leaned forward and crawled between her legs.

I lowered my body, guiding my cock to her slippery, muddy opening. My belly came to rest on her buttocks and I was overcome with lust. I rammed my cock into her pussy from behind while she bucked her buttocks back to meet my thrusts, as if she knew I could stand it no longer. I felt the sensation of water on my balls as they splashed in the mud, and water between her buttocks as I rammed my cock home with each thrust.

“I feel so fucking alive and so full. Fuck me Bill, GOD WHAT A FUCKING COCK,” she told me as she whipped her belly up and down in the puddle of muddy water, splashing and making soggy, sloshing sounds as she fucked back against me in an effort to take all of me as deep as I could go.

“Are you safe Martha?” I asked, knowing I would soon fill her pussy with my sperm.

“I’m sterile ... Don and I could never have kids and we became even closer because of it. I always did love to fuck and I realize now just how much a part of my life it was. Fuck me Billy, fuck my pussy, make me cum and fill me with your cum,” she said as she began moving frantically against me with her buttocks.

“Like this Martha or do you want to turn over before we cum?” I asked.

“I want both, Bill. OH FUCKING JESUS, I’m cumming. Shoot my pussy full, Bill. FUCK ME...”

I didn’t just cum in her hot, tight pussy ... I exploded as we both pushed against each other. With my hands on her wrists, I shoved into her, spreading her legs and butt cheeks, forcing my way even deeper inside her.

Martha was still ... she was breathing in huge heaves of her lungs, but her body was unmoving and limp. I slid off into the warm, wet, muddy grass and pulled her over on top of me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.