Lawman From Hell - Cover

Lawman From Hell

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 10

Western Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is a dirty, gritty western. There is violence throughout the story. If you like character development in a story, you'll like this one. You'll meet each of them up close and personal, though you may not like the characters after you meet them. There is some sex in the story but the story is about the characters not about the sex. This story contains Voodoo - Blood and Gore. Be ready for it!

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Magic   Reluctant   Fiction   Historical   Western   Incest   Sister   Rough   First   Slow   Violence  

Little Ida Red:

Little Ida Red rode through the desert with the blistering hot wind whipping sand against her golden skin and through her auburn hair. She rode naked – her clothes packed in her saddlebags – her big sorrel mare loping across the desert as if it was running along the grassy streams near her home in Laramie, Wyoming.

Her body was darkened by the sun. She absolutely refused to wear clothes when she rode her horse. She had been told the story of her grandmother who met and mated profusely with the man who was her grandfather, the legendary outlaw, rapist and cold blooded killer known as – Eutah Red.

She had prepared for this trek many months and dreamed of it for many years. She’d ran naked through the hills and forests and along the river banks. Even when riding, she rode her horse naked through the streets of town in the darkening evening hours, after roaming in the wilderness all day.

She was a small, well-put-together, sixteen year old young woman whose large, protruding breasts looked out of place on her petite, slender, muscular frame. Her belly was taut, her buttocks and thighs sinewy from running miles and miles each day and lifting large rocks twice her own body weight, with her legs.

She wore a pair of long barrel .36 Navy Colts strapped on her hips, in cross-draw holsters. Behind her left hip, she carried a skinning knife. Ida Red knew how to use those weapons with the skill and precision of a surgeon’s instrument.

Stopping at a small, clear creek, she hobbled her mare nearby in a grassy plain and took her leather leggings and her vest with her when she ran naked to the creek. She was nearing Laredo, Texas. She needed a bath and a hot meal.

She swam and splashed and washed her taut brown body. She reveled in the touch of her fingers as she caressed her nipples and her tight nether lips. She became overly aroused as she washed her lower body, running her fingers between her buttocks and raking them through the sparse red hair above her slippery slit.

With one hand over her scalding hot opening and the other clamping onto her right nipple, she gained release from the sensations caused by her tender little pussy rubbing the saddle seat since early morning.

She dried and dressed with her large breasts pushed high and tight while she laced her vest. Then she pulled on her skin-tight leather breeches and slipped her small feet into her moccasins. As she strapped her gun belt around her slender waist, she heard her mare whinny and the sounds of her horse bucking and kicking as she stomped the ground. Ida ran out onto the grassy plain in time to see a skinny fucking Mexican vaquero on a Pinto horse leading her sorrel mare off to the south.

Without a thought, she started after the Mexican who’d stolen her horse.

Ida Red ran for two hours before she came to the outskirts of Laredo. Nearing the center of the wild, lawless border town, she slowed and walked right down the middle of the lone dirt street of Laredo. She looked at each horse, each hitching post and into each stable as she walked south.

Near the south side of the river town, she saw her sorrel mare tied at the hitching post in front of a cantina with a dozen other horses. Her saddle was on her horse and she walked up beside her.

She looked at the reins, and hers were twisted and tied with the reins of the Pinto horse next to her’s. With her razor sharp knife, she slid the blade under the girth of the saddle on the Pinto and cut it loose. Running her hands into the saddlebag, she came out with a .32 Derringer, a box of .32 cartridges and an eight inch dagger sheathed in a finely tooled, black leather scabbard.

Turning, she put the cartridges in her own saddlebag, except for four, which she slipped into the small pouch pocket on her vest. She stuck the point of the dagger scabbard in the waistband of her breeches, just above the split of her butt crack. The Derringer, she slipped into the daringly low waistband of her breeches just above the red hair on her pussy mound.

She walked around the Pinto and reached into the saddlebag on the other side, coming out with another, matching Derringer and a small pouch of gold coins. She slipped this loot into her own saddlebag when she walked between the two horses on her way into the cantina.

Stepping up to the double doors of the saloon she hesitated before stepping entering. Slapping both bat-wing doors open so hard, they were pinned to the wall, Little Ida Red walked into the saloon and spoke loud enough for all to hear. “I come in here after the God-Damned, no good four-flushing, in-bred, sorry son-of-a-bitching bastard that stole my horse,” she yelled above the noise in overcrowded saloon full of rowdy, drunken men.

The raucous laughter and loud talking stopped suddenly as every man in the saloon turned to see who had spoken. A few men in back stood from up their card tables and looked over the others to see the short, red haired, big tittied, young girl who stood at the door with her hands resting on the butts of her revolvers, her eyes scanning the big saloon.

A tall, skinny Mexican standing at the long bar, near the front door, quickly turned back to look into the bar mirror. There was no way he was going to look into the face of that mean looking gringo bitch whose horse he’d just stole.

Hell, he didn’t know it was her horse, it was just hobbled and grazing all alone with the saddle on it when he came upon it.

He cut his eyes back over to the smoke clouded mirror and saw the redhead’s huge tits about to pop out over the top of her leather vest. Her leather breeches were so tight, he could see where the leather cupped her crotch and outlined her gringo cunt, as if she stood naked with her fat, tight pussy lips exposed.

His hands were shaking, and he spilled his hot beer on the bar when he turned his mug up to chug down the last drops.

Someone in back yelled, “Hey, little girl. Ain’t you in the wrong place? This is a man’s place of business. You might get your tight britches snatched down and that ass fucked if you hang around in here too long,” and the room filled with laughter.

Ida Red yelled back, “If you think you’re man enough to snatch my britches down, come on up here and get your ugly face slapped cross-eyed.” Her eyes never ceasing to scan the room.

She saw the Mexican with his back to her. He was the only man not ogling her big tits and her smooth buckskin breeches stretched tight across her ass.

Ida looked back to the middle of the crowd when a short, fat, bald man pushed through the circle of men gathered around her. He was grinning at her as he swayed and staggered toward her.

“God Damn, what some fucking tits on this hot ass little bitch,” he said, then burped loudly.

“Go back and sit down at your table, fat boy. You ain’t got the sense to steal a horse, nor ride one. You’re too fucking drunk to fuck your own fat fist and here you are looking at me like you want some pussy!” Ida scolded him as she looked the bald man up and down.

Turning toward the bar, she spoke loud and clear, “You there – bartender! Did you see who tied up the Pinto and my sorrel mare together out there before walking in here?”

“No, little lady and you best get your ass out of here before you get the fucking of your life. Most of these horn-dogs are here because they can’t get any pussy anyway. Now they’re drunk and see you standing there with your tits about to pop out and your pussy biting holes in the crotch of your britches.”

The tall, skinny Mexican turned and looked at the girl. Little Ida Red looked at him and he looked away.

“You there, Mexican. Did you ride into Laredo on that Pinto pony out there?” she yelled at him.

“Si.”

“You’re a God Damn horse thieving son-of-a-bitching bastard, and I oughta shoot your sorry ass right here.”

“Senorita, I never knew the horse was your horse. The horse looked lost and all alone and I brought her here to find the beautiful young gringo-girl person who owned her,” the Mexican pleaded as he looked around for help from the other men.

The fat man who stood staring at Ida’s huge tits, burped loudly and staggered forward, reaching out to grab a handful Ida Red’s tits.

Before he reached her, she slapped his hands away and he fell forward. Ida sidestepped him as he fell into the open doorway. As she looked down at him, she saw the Mexican start for the door behind her.

Ida stuck her heel out and tripped the Mexican as he ran by.

He stumbled out the doorway, staggering across the wooden boardwalk only to fall face first into the dusty street. Quick as a cat, Little Ida Red was astraddle his ass as soon as he hit the dirt. She had her knife out, cutting the shirt off his back as he yelled and kicked.

Like a cat, she whirled and sat on his shoulders as she cut his belt and his britches down the straddle, right past his ass and down each leg to his boots.

She stood looking at the Mexican as he jumped to his feet and grabbed his saddle. His saddle fell from his horse and he fell flat on his naked ass in the dust and horse shit. The Mexican leaped to his horse’s back once more and with his Pinto in at a gallop, he rode naked down the street, yelling and cussing in Spanish. His shirt, gun belt and britches lay on the ground in front of the cantina.

“Hey little girl, you want to come back in here and dance naked on the bar for us? We’ll pay you ten dollars in gold to shake that ass and show us them tits naked.” The bartender yelled at Ida as she walked to her horse.

“You ain’t got enough money in this whole fucking town to pay me to get naked on your bar,” she told him.

Ida spoke loudly as she tightened her girth. “As for all of you drunken horn-dogs, I’ll give you a show that will make you sober up and head down the street to the nearest whorehouse. If you don’t have the money for a whore, you can head to the barn and take your manly troubles up with your five calloused friends.”

Before she mounted, she reached up to loosen the bow-tie knot at the top of her soft leather vest.

“OH HELL YEAH!” One man yelled as he saw her huge tits spring into view when she climbed upon her saddle.

Little Ida Red let her big brown tits stand proud and erect for all to see as she turned her mare and rode south.

“One drink on the house,” the bartender yelled as he walked back inside. He turned and not a one of his customers followed until the young redheaded terror with the huge brown tits had ridden slowly out of town.

Rosita!” The bartender yelled, and the young Mexican girl who cleans his saloon, and his bedsheets, came running from the back of the saloon. Her dress was in a strain at the seams where her tits and ass swung and heaved with her movements.

“Si, Señor?”

“Bend over this stool, I need to grease my wagon tongue.”

“Si, Señor,” the young señorita answered, gathering her long skirts, flinging them back over her naked brown buttocks as she held onto the barstool and assumed the position.


Emma Masters:

“Granny, tell me one more time about how you met my grandpa,” Emma Masters said as she and her mother were packing her belongings in a travel bag.

“Honey, I’ve told you that story a hundred times and each time you hear it, you become even more eager to meet the man who’s not only your Momma’s daddy, but yours too.”

“I know Granny, but now that we’ve located him and I’m leaving to meet him myself, I’m so excited I can hardly wait to meet him.

“Momma, are you sure he will accept me? I mean, do you really think he will love me any at all?”

“Emma, that man will love you just like he did your Granny and your Momma. You just be sure and expose the tops of those breasts and Frank Candy will fall at your feet,” Amber Masters told her daughter.

“Your Momma is right, Emma. The man is a sucker for a fine looking young woman with a big set of tits and yours are larger than mine or your Momma’s. You just be sure this is what you want,” Emalene Masters told her granddaughter as she packed her last bag.

“Emma, do you have that paper we gave you with the directions to the ranch where your grandpa lives now?” Emalene asked her daughter as she looked the girl over.

‘Lord, Lord, if Frank Candy lives over this young woman’s mating, he’s more of a man than he was when he rode my ass up and down the stairs down at the Hotel Edinburg’. Emalene mused as she took in her sixteen year old daughter’s body.

Her daughter was a sight to behold, standing in her buckskins and moccasins. Her breeches fit her ass like a second skin and there was no doubt this wild redhead was hot blooded. She wore a buckskin vest, laced up the front with plenty of skin exposed where the crisscrossed laces failed to draw the garment together.

She wore her gun on her left hip and her big knife on her right. She wore a red bandana on her forehead and her lips were painted blood red. Her red hair was braided in two braids which hung to her saddle when she mounted her Palomino mare in front of their home.

“I’ll write you both a letter and tell you about my trip and my meeting with my grandpa,” she told her momma and her granny.

“Take it easy on that horny old goat, Emma. Your Granny and I still have a soft spot in our hearts for him, even to this day,” Emalene said loudly as Emma whirled her horse and rode south.


Ellienne, Emma, and Ida:

Three weeks later, Emma Masters rode into Hell, Texas and went directly to the livery, to stable her horse for the night.

Just inside the stable stood a very tall, bronze skinned girl about her own age. She was dressed in the same manner as Emma. She wore a white buckskin vest that barely contained her huge breasts, her buckskin leggings were like a second skin on her long legs and the short leather skirt she wore over her leggings barely covered her naked buttocks. Her hair was bronze and braided from the top of her head to hang to her butt as she stood brushing two magnificent black horses.

The two young women nodded a silent greeting as each looked the other over intently. Standing just a few feet apart, their horses tied on opposite walls inside the livery, each of them managed to get an eyeful of the other as they worked. Each of them marveling that they were dressed almost identically.

They were busy rubbing their horses down and brushing out their tails and manes, while stealing glances over at each other – when another rider stepped into the doorway to talk to the livery hired-hand.

Both young women stepped out past their horses when they heard the rider speak.

There stood a shorter version of the two tall young women already in the livery. Though shorter than each of them, her tits were about to burst from her tight laces where they were bound by her leather vest. Her hair was as red as a fox-on-fire and she wore a red bandana around her forehead.

The feisty redhead spoke loud and clear, “Mister livery man, I need to stable my mare for the night. I got to tell you, though, she’s horsing and I don’t need her bred to just any old fucking nag. So I’ll need a strong stall for her.”

Both black studs which the bronze skinned woman was grooming began to grunt and grumble in their throats when the girl led her sorrel mare past them.

The tall young woman spoke to her, “Your mare is in danger of getting a colt in her belly, being this close to my two studs. Are you sure you want her tied this close?” She said as the girl tied her sorrel mare next to the two studs.

The young redhead spoke with a friendly smile on her face, “To tell the truth, I wouldn’t mind having a colt from either of those big horses. Could we work a deal on the breeding fee?”

“They are both just young ones and have never bred a mare. I’d let your mare be the first for both, for sharing the price of a room at the hotel,” the young woman spoke in an strange accent neither of the other two had ever heard.

While she spoke, the Palomino mare backed across the narrow space until her haunches were against one of the big black studs’ haunches.

“Your mare is horsing too, it appears,” The short redhead told the tall redhead with the Palomino mare.

“I’ll pay part of that room, if you’ll let both your big studs plug their cocks in my mare,” she told the owner of the studs.

The liveryman stepped over to tell them, “You ladies need to move them horses out to the corral if you’re gonna breed them. Them fucking studs could go crazy and tear my livery stable to the ground.”

The three young women looked at each other and smiled.

The short redhead with the sorrel mare, spoke, “Let’s go breed our horses! I’ve never seen a horse fuck, have either of you?” she asked.

“Neither have I. I’d like to watch just to make sure my mare gets a good job done on her, since we’re paying for the hotel room,” the tall redhead said.

“I’d like to stay with my studs, just to make sure they don’t hurt themselves on the corral fence,” the tall young bronze skinned woman smiled at them and winked as she told them her name. “I’m Ellienne Glapione. I’m from New Orleans, Louisiana,” she said and stuck out her hand.

“I’m Ida Red from up in Wyoming,” the shorter redhead said as she stuck her hand out and smiled.

“I’m Emma Masters and I’m from up in Old Tascosa,” the tall redhead spoke and stuck out her hand.

“Ida, since your mare was the first to give her scent to Ellienne’s studs, you can breed her first,” Emma told her and tied her Palomino outside the corral while Ellienne opened the gate and led one of her studs inside.

The liveryman was watching from the open hayloft door. He wanted to see this show. It appeared to him that none of the three knew shit about breeding horses. He knew this was about to turn into a sideshow.

“Do we just turn them loose?” Ida asked Ellienne as she held her mare by the halter.

Ellienne answered as she smiled at Ida. “I suppose so, I’ve never seen this done before. Surely the horses will figure it out, don’t you think?”

“I never been fucked either, so I sure don’t know shit about two horses fucking!” Ida told her and laughed when Ellienne and Emma both laughed at her coarse language.

“Well, I never been fucked either, but I’m here in the middle of Hell looking for the young man of my dreams,” Ellienne told them.

Emma asked her. “Have you ever met this man – the one you dream about?”

“No, but I was told of him by my grand-mére and have come to meet my destiny.”

Ida asked, “That sounds like an arranged marriage to me. Do you not have any choice?” She talked as she walked her mare around the corral. Followed by Ellienne and her stud.

“Oh, I can hardly wait to meet him. He’s my age and he doesn’t even know of me as yet.”

Ida explained her own situation, “Girl, you got some strange customs down in New Orleans. But then I reckon my folks do too. I come here to meet my grandpa, who happens to be my daddy!” She laughed when Ellienne laughed at her remarks.

Emma asked, in shock. “Ida, did you really?”

“I sure did. Why? I hope you’re not one of them uppity bitches who don’t believe in families being close!”

“OH NO! I mean, I’m not one of those uppity bitches! As a matter of fact, I’m here to meet my grandpa who is also my daddy!” Emma answered.

Ellienne looked from one redhead to the other in confusion.

Shocked at Emma’s revelation, Ida asked. “OH HELL, what’s his name?” It sounded as if they may be kin and looking for the same man.

“Frank Candy. What’s your grandpa’s name?” Emma asked.

Ida was relieved when Emma told them her grandpa’s name. Then she told them, “Eutah Red. Shit, Emma, you had me worried. I thought we had the same grandpa there for a minute!”

“Ellienne, what’s the name of the young man you’ve come all this way to meet? Do you even know?” Ida asked as her mare suddenly stopped walking in a circle, then backed up to the stud.

“I don’t have a name for him. I’ll know him when I meet him – and he will know me.”

Emma asked with a puzzled look on her face. “How will you know him, if you’ve never seen him and don’t even know his name?”

“I’ll know him, have no fear,” Ellienne answered as her stud reared to mount Ida’s mare.

“OH HELL. He’s about to fuck my mare, I got to see this,” Ida said and ran back to see the stud trying to stick his cock in her mare.

“I got to see this too,” Emma said and stepped between the rails and ran over to get a good look.

Ellienne was bent over on one side, watching her horse stab at the mare with his cock. Emma and Ida were on the other side, bent over, watching as he repeatedly stabbed and missed his mark.

The three young women looked at each other, they were red faced as they quickly looked back at the stud’s futile attempts to breed the mare.

The hired-hand yelled to them from his perch in the open loft door. “You’ll have to take his cock in your hand and put it in her cunt, he’s never bred a mare before.”

The three young women looked up to see him standing in the loft door with his pants down, fisting his own slimy cock as he grinned down at them.

“That dirty old bastard!” Ida said, looking at Ellienne.

Ellienne agreed and told Ida. “You’re right, Ida. This was about to be a fun experience, I’ll take care of his ass as soon as I help my young stud get some pussy. I hope neither of you mind that I touch my stud’s cock.”

“Do it, Ellienne. Put it in her pussy for him.

“Fuck, I wish that bastard up there would fall out of that loft door and break his rotten cock off!” Ida spoke as she watched the stud hit his mark ... with Ellienne’s guidance.

Emma agreed as the three watched the stud do his job. “I wish he would too, Ida. I was so excited, I’ve never seen any animal mate and I’ve never mated either. He sure made it dirty and vulgar. Damn his nasty hide!”

“Are you sure?” Ellienne asked as she looked across at both of them where they still hunkered down to watch the horses breed.

“Sure about what?” Ida asked.

“Wanting him to fall.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.