Lawman From Hell - Cover

Lawman From Hell

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 8

Western Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is a dirty, gritty western. There is violence throughout the story. If you like character development in a story, you'll like this one. You'll meet each of them up close and personal, though you may not like the characters after you meet them. There is some sex in the story but the story is about the characters not about the sex. This story contains Voodoo - Blood and Gore. Be ready for it!

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Magic   Reluctant   Fiction   Historical   Western   Incest   Sister   Rough   First   Slow   Violence  

As Frank and Eutah sat across the open breezeway from Jake, Eutah told him, “Jake, take a seat on that bench and tell me and Frank what all, if anything you already know about women.”

Jake was about to tell them something personal that had happened, just as Nurse Analise came running through the doorway of the barn wearing one of Maria’s peasant blouses and skirt. The peasant blouse fit her upper body very loosely and kept slipping down from her shoulders, dangerously close to exposing one or both her small but firm breasts. As she tried to pull the front of her loose blouse up over her breasts, she once again looked into the piercing, crystal-green eyes of young Jake Snow. She was frozen until she was finally able to tear her eyes from his.

She was nervous, but she managed to tell them. “Maria told me I could wear one of her skirts and blouses. I hope this is informal enough for our first session with Jake,” Analise said apologetically as she pulled the loose fitting blouse up over her shoulder to keep it from sliding past her breasts.

“You look good in Maria’s skirt and blouse, Analise. I have to tell you though, you lack some filling it as well as Maria does at the top. But Girl, you do make that little skirt and blouse look good,” Eutah told her and winked at Jake, nodding to him, then toward Analise.

Jake felt the stirrings of the smoldering prowess which Eutah had just passed to him. This new found prowess came boiling to the top as he glimpsed Nurse Analise’s exposed breasts.

They were about to find out just how bold, smart and eager to learn Jake Snow really is. He was quick to pick up on Eutah’s and Franks winks, nods, and smiles. He knew what Eutah wanted him to do when he nodded toward the pretty nurse who was still having problems with the loose, oversize blouse.

“Nurse Franchoni, may I call you Analise also? That is, since we’ll be working together for a long period of time,” Jake asked and saw Frank and Eutah give each other a quick, almost non-detectable nod.

“Oh course you can, Jake. I’m glad you thought of that. It will help each of us to be more informal as we work together and you progress with your training,” she said as she turned to look into his eyes...

‘OH GOD—those eyes. I have GOT to stop looking into his eyes’ She thought.

“I just wanted to tell you that I like the way that blouse fits you. I hope in the days to come, you will continue to wear blouses made similar and fit you the same as that one. I would hope that you will ignore the fact that your oversize blouse tends to slip. You have very smooth, soft skin. As near as I can tell, that is. My mother had soft skin and she let me wash her back when she was in her bath, she even bathed me at times.”

“Thank you Jake. That is a very nice compliment, being compared to your mother. I’ll try to ignore the fact that my blouse is slipping. I’ve never worn anything this revealing and I feel like it’s about to embarrass me no end, just any minute.”

Jake gazed fixedly into her eyes now, not at her half exposed breasts as he spoke, “I doubt there would be any one of us present who would be embarrassed if you were exposed, other than maybe you that is. And you certainly have nothing to be ashamed of.”

“Thank you again, Jake. Now that I have my notes and my pencil at hand, perhaps you can continue. I heard Frank ask you a question just as I rushed through the door. I’m ready to record your answer now.”

“I’m not sure I can honestly answer his question now that you are here, Analise.”

She spoke quickly. “Now, Jake. We have to put aside our feelings of embarrassment, just as you asked of me when my dress slipped. Please answer the questions as if I were a man or at least a female friend that you trusted with your innermost secret feelings. Now, you just relax and talk like I was one of the men over there who will teach you about things you need to know. Tell me what it was Frank asked, so I may put that down in my notes exactly.”

“Frank asked me what, if anything I knew about women. I was about to tell him of my few minor experiences.”

“Then by all means, please tell us about your earlier life and your most memorable personal experiences to date, as I record them.”

“When I lived at home, my mother tended to baby me a lot and would always insist I accompany her to her private bath. She said she loved for me to wash her back when she was in her bath. I loved washing her too. I was able to see her bosom and she even stood in her bath at times and let me wash her private parts. Mother always bathed me as I stood naked in her tub and I have come to miss those warm, delicate feelings of being bathed by a hand so loving and soft as hers.”

“Goodness. I’m having problems writing this down. That was most intimate, Jake.” Analise Franchoni exclaimed and made the mistake of looking into Jake’s eyes once more. She felt her lower body begin to overheat and her knees weaken.

Frank Candy noticed the young nurse getting flustered, and just flat-ass told her, “Analise, this isn’t working! Eutah and me were gonna just ask questions and let Jake tell us, like three men talking, about what he may know about women. Then we were gonna tell him anything he wanted to know about them.”

“Frank, I’ll just keep my notes and not express my feelings. I was wrong to comment like that, please forgive me,” she told him as his voice shook her away from being engulfed in the trance-like reverie she encountered each time she looked into Jake’s eyes.

Eutah suggested, “Maybe after Jake gives his answers and you record them, then you can tell him what you, being a woman, felt when he was talking.” He knew this young woman’s body was full of scalding hot blood and she would cut loose if given the half the chance. He wanted to see what Jake would do if she ever did cut loose and let that hot blood boil over and take her womanly feelings for a ride with young Jake Snow sitting there without a saddle on.

“I’m not sure I know what you mean, Eutah,” she replied, looking at him. He was smiling at her as if he knew what she was feeling, and she knew exactly what it was too. His eyes seemed to be looking completely through her, into her past.

‘He’s in on this thing with Jake’s eyes. They’re in this together – whatever it is. Each of them makes me feel as if I need to act out my personal shameful thoughts as I sit here’

“Well, when Jake told us he enjoyed seeing his mother naked and he really enjoyed her bathing him with her soft hands, you could have told him how you would react if it was you giving him a bath with both of you naked and him washing you all over your body.”

“OH GOODNESS. Well, in the name of science and Jake’s progress, I suppose I could play such a role in this and help Jake as much as I can. I hardly know where to begin though.” Analise was shaking, she was so intensely excited and she didn’t even know why.

‘Would I actually have the nerve to act out such a scene with young Jake washing me in my bath’ She wondered and crossed her legs tightly.

“Jake, was that the only experience you ever had with a woman?” Frank asked. He and Eutah both were hoping that it wasn’t, since Analise was about to loosen up some.

“There was one other time, but I was groggy and as much as I would like to, I can’t remember if it was real or a dream.” Jake pretended. He knew it was in fact not a dream and the feelings he had were intensely satisfying.

“Tell us about it, Jake. Perhaps I can offer a woman’s view and help you with your recollection,” Analise told him.

Once more, she looked at him and her eyes became entrapped. She couldn’t look away, she felt like she was naked before him as he looked deep into her very soul. She desired to be naked before him. She was scared, she was nervous, she was excited, and she was feeling more amorous than anytime in her young life. She knew that if he ever commanded her to act on her feelings, she would never have to strength to refuse his most roguish of demands upon her shameless body.

“Well, it was the first night I was with Laura and Ray, my new father and mother. They had rescued me from the battlefield at Gettysburg and we were in a small room somewhere. I remember being naked and mother washing me. Then I remember her washing my privates.”

OH — Well, what happened then? I mean, was it real or were you dreaming?” Analise asked quickly. They could all tell she wanted to know more about this. She wanted him to tell what happened in more intimate detail.

“That part was real, but I pretended I was still asleep and mother washed me all over. Then she washed me thoroughly. It felt so good that I could feel my release coming on and I almost yelled, it was so good. But I kept quiet and let her do this. I felt her need to show her love for me,” Jake said as he looked directly at her. He could see inside Analise’s soul and he knew she was struggling with her emotions. She was yearning to set loose the bindings of her early teachings about women never becoming overly aroused so that a man could see her weakness.

“Did you actually ... I mean did you find release?” Analise asked as she herself flooded the back of her peasant dress with her own powerful release as he stared at her and smiled.

“I did and it was only the second time in my life for me, it was the best ever too. No one other than my real mother had ever touched me there. Mother had almost given me relief a few times as she bathed me, but she always stopped short, telling me a mother shouldn’t do that to her son.”

“Jake, that must have been a most satisfying feeling for a young boy your age.”

“It was, Analise and when Laura did it two more times, I wished I was a man already.”

She wanted to know more and asked. “The second and third time she gave you relief, did you actually, I mean, did you finish?” She already knew he did, she could feel him now, as if he were actually touching her body.

“I did and later when she gave me another release. I think she may have been embarrassed. I never told her I was aware of her touch. I would never embarrass my mother as she showed her love for me.”

“You are such a gentleman. Even at a young age, you are discreet and respectful toward others.

Frank knew there had to be more and asked him. “When you were with your mother in her bath, was that the only time you saw a woman naked?”

“I saw the young black girls naked lots of times in the barn with older black men. I was even younger back then, but I knew what they were doing and it was fun to watch.”

Eutah asked him as he looked right at Analise. “So you’ve seen a man and woman screwing?”

She felt Eutah’s stare again as he delved deeply into her past, into her very being.

‘He knows I’ve never been with a man and now I’m so proud I waited. I can hardly wait to see if they let me be the first woman to make love to Jake. Something is happening here and I’m caught right in the midst of it’

She realized, that as she was lost in her thoughts, Jake was answering Eutah’s question. “I have and as I said, it was the most amazing thing I had ever witnessed in my life. I knew that one day I would be a man and be naked with a woman in the same manner. I had never touched myself down there other than to pee, but that day I did, and I knew there was much more pleasure to come.”

Analise wanted to hear more of his feelings about his bodily satisfaction and boldly asked.”Was that the only time you touched yourself in that manner?”

“No, about a month later, I was hidden in the tack room and saw my brother, Robert come in the barn with a young black girl. They quickly took their clothes off and Robert bent her over right in front of where I was peeping through the wall. I could see everything this time and I put my hand in my britches and it felt so good, I opened them. I was rubbing myself as fast as he was, uh, he was...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.