Lawman From Hell - Cover

Lawman From Hell

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 5

Western Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is a dirty, gritty western. There is violence throughout the story. If you like character development in a story, you'll like this one. You'll meet each of them up close and personal, though you may not like the characters after you meet them. There is some sex in the story but the story is about the characters not about the sex. This story contains Voodoo - Blood and Gore. Be ready for it!

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Magic   Reluctant   Fiction   Historical   Western   Incest   Sister   Rough   First   Slow   Violence  

Frank Candy:

Frank Candy had been forced into the life of outlawry when, at the age of fifteen he refused to back down from a bullying sheriff back in the hills of West Virginia. For nearly five years after being forced into a deadly gunfight with the sheriff and his two deputies, he rode the hoot owl trail, becoming a legend known for his vicious temper and stubborn streak. He was even more well known, among the citizenry, for the endless bag of hard candy he would share with the various kids he would meet – mostly young girls. Never hiring out his guns, or turning to robbery, he’d kill a man for any reason he could justify to himself. Frank Candy is the only man known to draw a gun in Eutah Red’s presence and walk away.

Eutah Red befriends Frank as both outlaws agree to accept a respectable job offer from a newly formed secret government police agency. They later meet up with a kind and loving young couple, who could care less that Eutah Red has a bounty on his head larger than the Texas state budget. Another thing the young couple learned quickly – anyone who harmed a child, died a quick death under Frank Candy’s guns, be it pauper, prince or governor of state. It is said by those that shared his bag of sweets, that if Frank Candy falls, half the women in the west would weep.


At nineteen years of age, Frank Candy had drifted to the far west, to get away from his bad reputation and to start a new life. He later met a fiery young redhead working in a post office in West Texas. He instantly recognized her face, but he’d seen so many faces of eager young girls and willing women, her name eluded him for the moment. As he fumbled for change to post a letter, the young woman looked up at his face and gasped his name. “Frank Candy? Is that you?”

“I’ve been called Frank Candy by some in the past. Surely I would have remembered the name of such a handsome young woman as yourself,” he said as he looked into her deep hazel eyes and saw a flickering flames of a woman in heat, burning deep inside her.

“I’m Emalene Masters! We met back in Kentucky a few years ago when you saved my mother and me from being raped and robbed on the trail. You gave me some hard candy, the first I’d ever eaten. I’ve never forgotten about you and have hoped these past four years that I’d meet you again one day. Do you not remember me at all?”

Though she spoke with the voice of a learned lady, her body presented a more heated image in Frank’s evil, ever lusting mind.

“I remember you, Emalene. Your Mother’s name is Adelai.”

The memory came back, just as it always does, when there’s a handsome young woman involved – or even two.

“Oh Frank, I can’t believe you’d remember me after all these years. I was just a skinny little thirteen year old girl with no tits to speak of.”

“I remember you Emalene. When I first saw you, you were naked and crying. I took my shirt off and wrapped you in it as we went looking for your mother.” He remembered even more now – how they had rescued her mother just before that heathen from the hills, stabbed his cankered cock into her exposed privates.

“Oh Frank, you do remember ... Mother is dead now, she died last year. She was the Post Mistress here for a few years and I took over when she became ill. I’m so thrilled you are here. Will you come by the house later and tell me of your travels? I’d love to spend time with you. I’ve always thought you were so handsome – and your roguish, rugged features have been embedded in my heart and my memories since you rescued us that night so long ago.”

“Emalene, actually, I was just passing through. I need a hot bath and a shave. I’d like to come visit, but you’re not a little girl any longer. I’d hate to cause your reputation as a Post Mistress to become tarnished and compromised.”

“Frank, PLEASE? I’ll draw your bath water and I’ll shave your rough beard from your handsome face. I’ll cook your supper and I’ll wash your clothes as we talk over old memories ... Frank, I really do need you to come to my home. I have thought of you in so many of my most secret thoughts. I’ve dreamed of you coming to see me. I’ve dreamed of you seeing me as a young woman and not some naked, scared, snot-nosed, titless little girl.”

“Emalene, I’m not a man who could stay in one place with a woman. You need a man who would comfort you and tend your womanly needs on a regular basis for years to come. I have a bad history with young women your age. I’ve left many of them crying on their back doorsteps, begging me to stay.”

“Frank, I’m begging you to come see me now – I need you Frank. I have thought of you for four years and I know what I want.”

“Emalene, you deserve better than me. You deserve the love of a rich man who can give you and your children the best.”

“I need you Frank. I’ve saved myself, knowing that one day you would find me. Please don’t deny me this after I’ve waited so long.” She pleaded until she saw his hard, cold eyes and his sun-baked frown begin to soften when she took a deep breath, making her large breasts expand even further from the confines of her bodice.

“Where?”

“South to the end of the street, then turn left for one quarter mile to the end of the lane. I live alone and I’ll be waiting.”

“I hate to come to your home as dirty and ragged as I am.”

“Come to me, Frank and let me wash you, wash your clothes and love you as I have dreamed of for the past four years of my life.”

“I’ll be there.”

“I’m closing shortly, it will take me only minutes to ride my buggy home.”


Frank walked through the small gate in the white picket fence, then up the stone walk to knock on the door. From within, he heard the soft, sweet voice of Emalene Masters call out, “come in please.”

Frank stepped into the front room of the finely furnished home and saw Emalene standing in the doorway to the kitchen. She wore a nearly sheer red robe made of silk that covered her from her feet to her neck as she moved toward him, smiling.

“Frank, I have drawn your bath. Come with me and let me bathe you,” she said in a soft soothing voice, smiling sweetly the whole time.

“Emalene, I feel that I must warn you one last time – I’m a man that cannot resist a pretty woman’s advances. If you keep this up, you’re not going to like me near as well as you thought you would.”

“Frank, step over here. I want you to get naked and get in this warm bath. I want to put your clothes in that tub of water over there to soak, you’ll not need them for the remainder of the day and night.”

“Emalene, I’m trying to tell you that it has been nearly six weeks since I’ve been with a woman and you’ll not fare well once I get naked.”

“Frank, you get your clothes off this minute! I’ve not been with a man in all of my seventeen years, thanks to you for stopping the men from raping me as a girl and stopping the vile man whose own cock was at the doorway to my mother’s gaping pussy!” Emalene stated herself and her intentions plainly.

She dropped her red robe from her milk white shoulders and stood next to the long bathing tub wearing only a red corset. Her magnificent breasts were pushed outward and upward from the bottom. They were completely exposed by the cut of the body-forming herringbone reinforced corset.

Down below, her womanhood looked like a small round bird’s nest fit snugly upon her lower belly, between her pristine white thighs. The cut of the corset stopping just above her tiny indented navel. Her buttocks were full and creamy, capped by the cut of the corset just above the fleshy white globes, where it dipped down to point invitingly toward the split of her buttocks.

“Emalene?”

“Give it up, Frank! I’ll rape you if I have to, but I WILL have you.”

“Damn it, now you’ve gone and done it. I’m through warning you Emalene! I’m through asking you not to do this. I’m through holding back to keep from hurting a young woman who thinks she owes me. You’re going to wish I had never come into your life the first time, much less this second time!”

“Frank, listen to me, damn you! You can talk all your bad-man shit to me later. For now, your ass belongs to me.”

Emalene waited no longer, she walked to him and quickly loosened his gun belt, letting it drop at his feet. Next she loosened his pants and let them fall to his boot tops. With Frank leaning back against the settee, she stepped over in front of him. With her glorious young pussy framed between the lily white globes of her buttocks, Emalene Masters stepped across his legs and pulled his boots off one after the other. Frank reached back to steady himself with his hands on the back of the settee. He hopped and hobbled on one foot while she pulled and jerked.

“That luscious white ass will have my spur marks and my teeth prints all over it when I leave this place, Emalene.”

“By the time I get through fucking your ass all over this house, you’ll run from me screaming for help, Frank Candy!” She retorted.

“Girl, where in the hell did you learn such whorehouse, saloon-hall language?”

“From the man who was trying to fuck me when you shot him in his ass four years ago. I never forgot his words and I never forgot how I wanted you to finish what he’d started. I’ve wanted you SO fucking bad ever since that night too.”

“I don’t have time to stay here and help you raise a young’un, Emalene. I’m telling you, you’re going to keep on and get your ass knocked up.”

“I hope you do fuck a baby up in my belly. I want it to be a girl so when she’s of age, I can set her loose to come find your stinking ass. I’ll make sure she knows all she needs to know to curl your hair and raise your cock with her words too. Now you stand here in this warm soapy water so I can wash that cock before you sit down. I dreamed you’d be hung like a young uncut horse and my dreams didn’t lack as much as an inch of coming true. Hold still damn you, you old stud! I’m trying to wash that tow-sack full of balls you got hanging under there too. I’m going to drain those big seed pods as many times as I can in the next few hours.”

“You keep bumping around down there and you’ll have that cock knee deep in your throat.”

“I’ll have it there yet, but only after you’ve planted a hill of seeds in my young pussy patch.”

“Damn it girl, you’re going to keep on bumping and jacking around down there and you’ll have the first sack full of seed in your face. What do you expect a man to do, when you squat there with your white tits splayed out all over your chest like that? Damn what some nipples on them fucking big tits. I’m gonna love chewing on them red cherry-nubbins.”

“Sit down in this tub of hot water and soak your balls, I want those seed loose and free so they will come blowing out,” Emalene told him as she put her hand on his chest and forced him backwards.

He was sitting in the warm soapy water with his raging, red and swollen cock standing at attention. With its grotesque head above water, Emalene straddled the low tub and walked forward. With her hand holding his cock upright, she lowered the milk white globes of her buttocks down and slowly took his cock in her waiting, molten-hot maw.

“Damn you, Emalene. I have tried to warn you. Now you’ve done gone and done it again! I’m NOT gonna have no mercy on your lily white ass no more.”

“You have no mercy to give my ass, Frank Candy. I have your mercy nearly a foot deep in my pussy and I expect you to deliver the goods. Now fuck me, you horny old goat. Fuck me with that crusty old crooked horn down there and blow me a load of baby seed deep into my womb. I want to carry your baby and I want it to be a girl baby like I told you. When she’s old enough, I’ll send her after your rusty old ass and you’ll play hell again for all the wanting and waiting I went through to have you. Can’t you see how much I love you, Frank Candy?” Emalene spoke as she thrust her body forward, heaving back and forth until the water was sloshing out of the tub in a soapy foaming froth.

The more she talked, the more she worked herself into a lather. Her words stoked the fires of her youth and her body was aflame with the yearning to fulfill the dreams of a lifetime. The dreams of a man who was her savior, her hero, her idol. Whose alter she wanted to throw her virgin body upon, impaling herself to the bottom of her womb upon his shaft of pussy pleasing cock meat.

The water was sloshing out of the tub as she and Frank thrashed and stroked each other in abandon. Her feet were slipping on the soapy, rough board floor and her buttocks had long since sunk down to let his engorged cock enter the very mouth of her tender, heretofore unsullied womb.

“You’re about to skin the hide off my ass on the bottom of this tin tub, Girl! Fuck, it already really feels like I’m raw back there ... I’ve tried to warn you Emalene, BUT NO, you’d have no part of caution. You’ll do well to even survive this fucking. I’ve had ten like you in a row and none walked for five days afterward, then bow-legged for the next week to ten days.”

“Give me your best, you old whore-dog, and let me show you who can out-fuck ten of your bought and paid for hussy-whores with their scabby asses shining.”

“Emalene, I swear, you got the foulest mouth of any woman I ever had my cock buried to the taproot inside. You’re about to work me into a worse lather than you’ve got your ass in already. I never had a woman who could talk me into a wild fuck like this. You’ve got your hands full now, Young Lady, just like you got your cunt filled with my cock.”

“Fuck me, Fool. You can’t knock my ass up with your mouth or your whorehouse words. If you could, I’d bend over and let you tongue-fuck a baby in my belly.”

“Help me up out of all this soapy water and I’ll ride your lily white ass all over this kitchen. You’ll have my spur marks on your flanks when I dig my heels in and poke my cock so deep in your cunt, you’ll burp up a taste of your own pussy syrup in your fucking mouth!”

“Get your lard ass out of there, Frank. I want to see some of the wild-ass whole-house fucking you bragged about putting on my ass,” Emalene scolded him and reached down to pull Frank to his feet.

Just as they were about to gain their footing, both his feet slipped, tripping her feet from under her. She fell across the end of the tub and rolled out onto the wet floor, belly down. Frank saw her snow white globes all slick and shining. He leaped forward, landing with his fat cock between those white buttocks, his cock buried to his balls inside her pussy.

“Show me what you got, Frank. You better strap your ass on like a saddle, cause you’ll not ride me long enough to let loose a load.”

“Fuck that fat white ass up and down, Emalene. Give me all you can muster, cause I’m gonna fuck you like this until breakfast, then fuck you while you make biscuits and fry me a dozen eggs sunny side up.”

“Fuck me, Frank. Fuck me good and get me a cum. I’ve heard about women getting cums and I want one. Are you man enough to fuck a cum out of me, Frank? Come on and give me a load, you old stud horse you.” Emalene scorched him with her words as she bucked her ass up and down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.