Harvey - Cover

Harvey

by Mushroom

Copyright© 2020 by Mushroom

Humor Sex Story: Carl is a divorced man, who is spending the night before Halloween alone because his daughter decided to go to a party instead. But when shopping he sees a rabbit costume, so decides to crash the party and check up on her. Clitoride award winner for Best Furry/Best/Zoo Story in 2020

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Teen Siren   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Caution   Halloween   .

Carl was watching his daughter get dressed. It was the night before Halloween, and she was going out for the night, then staying at a friend’s house for the evening.

“Oh don’t worry daddy,” she said. “ I’m just going to Crissy’s, then to a party for a few hours. I’ll be home in time to help pass out the candy tomorrow when the kids start to show up.” At 16 he was already trying to keep the boys in line when they came over to ask Maggie out, and was not sure how much luck he was having. More than once she almost seemed excessively neat when she returned from a date, Like she had put her clothes back in place right before she came in.

And her costume for the night was certainly not going to help. It was a sexy witch outfit, with a tight black dress that only reached halfway between her crotch and knees, and 2” heels that made her walk in an appealing manner. But she topped it all off with an actual rubber Halloween fright mask of an ugly witch with a huge nose with warts on it.

Maggie gave her father a hug and kiss on the cheek then headed out the door, going to her friend’s house. Carl sat around the house for a few hours, his ex was out with her new husband celebrating themselves. Which is why he had Maggie that week, but instead of being with her he was sitting alone drinking a beer while she was at a party.

Finally deciding he should at least leave for a bit, he went to the local discount store. It was full of people getting last minute things. Even though he did not need it he grabbed a few more bags of candy, then something caught his eye. A full-sized white rabbit suit, complete with the head and mask built-in. He looked it over, and it was a jumpsuit, mesh eyeholes you could look through, and a zipper in the front. He tried it on, and while it fit over his clothes, it was rather hot.

But why not, it will be fun to wear. As he was driving home he saw that there was a party 3 blocks away, and a lot of kids were there. Feeling mischievous he realized he had the perfect way to check up on his daughter.

So going home he took off all of his clothes except his underwear, and slipped into the costume. Carl was much cooler now, and slipping into a pair of loafers he locked the door and hid the keys inside of Maggie’s old playhouse in the back yard. As he did so, he considered it might be time to sell it. Maggie was far too old for playhouses, and would never fit in it again anymore like she used to.

Arriving at the party, he walked up to the open door and some guy that looked like a football player came up and gave him a High 5. “Great costume dude, who are you?” So Carl said the only thing that came to his mind, “Harvey”.

We walked around a bit, turning down offers to drink, and having a few conversations where people asked him who he was. 4 or 5 actually got the reference to his name, one even a cute blonde with huge tits straining the front of her nurse outfit. She both giggled and jiggled as she laughed, saying “Oh, that’s one of my favorite movies!”

He saw a straw in the kitchen, so he unzipped the neck a bit so when the next drink was offered he could drink it. He would bring the cup to the opening and drink it through the straw. And while he looked everywhere, he did not see either Maggie or Crissy.

He was finishing his third drink at the party (on top of the 2 beers he had at home earlier) and was taking a rest on the couch when the nurse sat next to him. They had a hushed and flirty conversation, as she asked if he did “other things like rabbits did”. Her hand she was rubbing his thigh with was gentle, and exciting. She was just starting to stroke his cock through the outfit when he suddenly saw Maggie.

She was still wearing the witch costume and mask, leaving the kitchen with 2 drinks in her hand and heading towards the back of the house. He apologized to the girl that was not much older than his daughter, and said he needed to use the bathroom.

There was another guy waiting to use it as he saw Maggie slip into a door at the end of the hall. And there was a guy standing outside that door also. Finally, he got into the bathroom and emptied the drinks out of his body Carl realized he had more to drink then he thought, as he had to hold onto the wall in front of him to stay fully upright. He flushed and washed his hands, and went out to find 2 more guys outside the door at the end.

He shrugged, and decided to find out what was going on. A few minutes later Dracula came out of the room, and Spiderman went inside. The hobo in front of him tried to talk but he barely responded, instead thinking of what might be happening inside the bedroom. Finally, the hobo went in, and there was another behind him dressed like an elf. It was only 5 minutes later that the hobo came out and he went inside.

It was dark, but there were 2 candles lit. In a chair on the other side of the room was a girl wearing an outfit with a latex mask covering her face that was of Wonder Woman. And she was lightly caressing herself. The front of the outfit was open, and he could see her pussy looked swollen and well used. Laying on her belly on the bed was Maggie! Her panties were gone, and her skirt was pulled up to her waist showing him her ass, the black witch dress contrasting against her white skin. All he heard were soft moans as she whimpered “Next”.

But the drinks had dulled his senses, and he felt like he was floating. He was about to pick up his daughter and take her home when he saw Crissy again. Her fingers caressing her teen cunt made him hot, and he realized that even if he took Maggie home, Crissy would still be here. So he pointed at the Wonder Woman and said he wanted to do her instead. After all, no matter how drunk and horny he was, there was no way he was fucking his daughter.

Crissy finished her drink and came over to whisper to Maggie “My turn again, go ahead and take a break.” Then she laid down on her back on the bed and spread her legs wide. He saw her pussy had unquestionably been used earlier, it was wet and swollen. He reached down and pulled the top of the outfit below her chest.

All he saw was a mound that had been shaved bare, and 2 hard pointed breasts as he unzipped the front of the outfit and pushed down his underwear. Maggie had taken a seat and was now lightly caressing herself as she picked up the drink left for her and took a sip through a straw. “Wait, the bowl on the nightstand. You don’t get a ride without a party favor!” Maggie whispered.

He looked and saw a bowl with condoms in it. And scattered on the ground he realized were condom wrappers, as well as some used condoms in and around the trash basket by the door. So he grabbed one and opened it up. He went to put it on, but at the last minute had an evil thought. He used his fingernail to push a hole in the tip.

Crissy did not seem to notice, and he climbed on top of her. She reached down between them and felt his cock was covered in rubber. Carl gave a soft moan as she guided the head of his cock to the right place and pushed him into her.

She was so tight it was amazing, and her moan said she was enjoying it also. He alternated between watching her breasts moving with his thrusts, and watching Maggie masturbating in the chair. She was pushing 2 fingers in and out of herself, whispering “Yes, give it to her, give it to her good!” He could feel the girl writhing under him, and she gave out a deep moan, gasping “He is so big!” once he was fully inside. Well, he was only around 7 inches long and a little on the thick side, but compared to the teens that had likely been before him he was probably huge.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.