Better Off Bred - Cover

Better Off Bred

This story is Copyright© 2018 to Ridden. It may not be posted to any other site without the authors written permission.

Chapter 6

True Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The true story of how a virgin university student became a belly rider.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   True Story   Zoophilia   Bestiality   Sex Toys   Size   Nudism  

We talked late into the night, Laura and I. For the first time I expressed my thoughts and feelings out loud and to another person, it felt almost therapeutic, what it didn’t feel like was confessing, to me that infers guilt and I simply don’t believe that what I desire most is wrong.

Sometimes I lapsed into silence as I worked out how to express as yet unspoken desires, Laura was and is a good listener, almost empathic, at times she would reach out, a gentle touch, just enough to get me talking again. Much of what I told her now forms the early chapters you have already (hopefully) enjoyed.

We talked about my getting a stallion, about how I was unsure if it was a good idea when I wasn’t planning to stay in the USA permanently. Was it fair to put a horse through the stress of being shipped half way around the world?

Laura did explain her ease in stripping naked to run with me, her parents are nudists as well as ranchers, she too, and she missed it. Also she ran track at University.

She had a lot to say about finding a suitable horse, whilst I had to explain that I wasn’t looking for a stallion, I wanted a mare in foal, or ready to be put to stud, my time in the Camargue wasn’t wasted, neither did I forget anything I learned from Yvette. My intention was to be there when my stallion was born, to begin our bond as he learned the world around him. My height required a large horse because otherwise I simply wouldn’t fit, and safety had to be the priority, his and mine.

Laura shot down my hesitation and thought I should get started soon, her reason being that it would take at least three years for the horse to grow and learn, so why wait?

I also voiced a vague thought I had about spending some time in Denmark which confused Laura until I explained that there are no laws against bestiality there, in fact a lawyer there forced their supreme court to allow and recognise her marriage to her horse. What better way to protect oneself than to be legally married to the stallion you belly ride... ??

Laura found the idea of a lawyer doing that amusing, then questioned my desire to marry. I explained that I thought it stupid to try to superimpose human emotions over equine ones. No I didn’t really want to marry a horse, mostly because I can’t imagine a stallion accepting the concept of marriage, let alone monogamy, it’s certainly not natural to horses. I wasn’t even sure it appealed to me.

Ok, yes, a woman wanting to mate with a horse isn’t natural to either species, nor would it be a singular example of inter species mating. So if neither is hurt by doing so, and it certainly isn’t going to result in some kind of cross breed offspring, what exactly is the harm?

Of course we spoke of other things, like Laura’s ponies and later horses as she grew up on her parents ranch. They don’t breed horses, or cattle, well, not for business, the ranch bred something else, which I’m avoiding as it would narrow down a search too much.

Finally we called it a night, both tired, Laura’s hand had long been gently resting upon me, my arm, or thigh, shoulder sometimes, but nothing more, so as we decided it was better she stayed than drove, her hand slid up around the back of my neck, fingers gently guiding me as she leaned close.

“Yes, I do want you, even though I don’t know for sure how you feel about being with another girl, but I’ve also just forced myself into a position as your only point of contact with the people you need but don’t want to deal with. I’m not going to let anything stop you from achieving your dreams, the engineering ones or the riding, so we are friends. No benefits. Ok?”

“I’ve never really made that decision, guys or girls, or both, there just hasn’t ever been a need to decide. I’ve never even kissed, boy or girl. Until now...”

Yes. This virgin actually made the move, I closed the distance and kissed her, lips to lips, a hint of tongues. That one kiss sealed our relationship, it also answered a question, yes, I kissed a girl and I liked it.

Laura grinned and blew me a kiss as she closed the spare bedroom door, actually she had five to choose from, that house was ridiculously oversized for me. I slid into my bed and was asleep before I had chance to consider all that had happened that day.

I often awaken before my alarm clock shatters the silence, mostly because my morning routine is just that, routine, I don’t lie in on weekends or use the snooze button, never have. So it’s awaken, bathroom, kitchen for orange juice and water, then shoes on and out to run, no need to dress these days.

The awaken and bathroom part went as usual, reentering the bedroom was when I realised that Mirella was in my bed, apparently still naked and still asleep.

What do you call a woman who goes to bed after kissing one woman and then awakens with a different woman in her bed?

Yes, I thought of that word too. And I was still a virgin... !!

My routine trumped a sleeping Mirella so I just left her and headed to the kitchen, only to find Laura naked but for her ritzy running shoes, stretching and grinning.

“You run, I remembered, so...”

We hit the track shoulder to shoulder, this time we were not silent, we were comfortably quiet. Yes, there is a difference.

Four miles later. “Want to share a shower?” Miss Whizz liked to tease it seemed.

“Want to imagine fisting me so deep you can rub my clit with your elbow... ??

Got her... !!

Miss Whizz blushed scarlet and shot upstairs to the bedroom she slept in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.