Better Off Bred - Cover

Better Off Bred

This story is Copyright© 2018 to Ridden. It may not be posted to any other site without the authors written permission.

Chapter 5

True Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The true story of how a virgin university student became a belly rider.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   True Story   Zoophilia   Bestiality   Sex Toys   Size   Nudism  

So there I was, running naked in the rain, the evening warm, only half darkness so I could see the track, and the naked body of the girl running beside me. Definitely a first.

Laura didn’t try to explain, in fact she never spoke, she just fitted in by my side, matched my pace and stride, and ran. Perfect. Ok, so we have already agreed my social skills suck but I’ve been running daily for years, not once have I had a conversation whilst doing so. It’s just not right, running time is “me” time. It’s when I think, or let my brain freewheel, or just enjoy the rhythm and the world around me.

We didn’t race and I was not counting laps because I didn’t set out with a target and then Laura distracted me. So on we went, except it was a warm evening despite the rain, and running naked in the rain makes it hard to tell if you are sweating, or not. No sweat means dehydration is just around the corner, so as we made the next turn close to the barn I turned off the track and headed inside. The tack room had a fridge I had stocked with basics, bottled water especially.

Standing still after a run isn’t a good idea, better to walk and cool down so we kept moving, drinks in hand, Laura rolling her chilled water bottle across her forehead, one hand soothing a breast. Me... ?? I was looking at her breasts, had been on and off for the last three circuits, I know she noticed, only now did she speak. “My girls are a little larger than yours, too much running without support and they ache some, but it’s a good ache.” The grin was back full force.

Her breasts were bigger than mine, not by a lot, high and firm, they still jiggled as she ran, which is what caught my attention. Mine don’t.

“Why insist on a stable when you don’t have a horse?” The whizz was back and inquisitive.

“I plan on getting one as soon as I can find the right one, I’ve just not started checking out where yet.”

If her only response was to roll her eyes, why was it her nipples that caught my attention... ??

“Laura, before we talk more, I have a problem, I think we click, and that does not happen to me often, soon you are going to ask me things, that, well, I don’t want to lie to you but I’m not sure I want to tell you the truth either.”

She flicked that switch again and suddenly was in attorney mode. “No problem, apart from the obvious, just telling me to shut up. In the car I have some papers for you to sign, you need to read them but the short version is the only person you deal with in future is me, no other lawyers or anyone else, just me. There is an NDA so you can be sure I won’t tell anyone else about your work and besides, there is attorney client privilege. So whatever you tell me stays between us. Period.”

That was the best news I’d had since moving here. But I still wasn’t sure. “So what happens if I tell you I’ve done or intend to do something illegal?” I paused as her eyes went wide. “And what if telling you something makes you think, well, think less of me, or worse.?”

If someone had asked me those questions I have no idea how I would have responded. Laura didn’t even blink. “If you have, or intend to murder someone. Don’t tell me.” She paused. “Unless I’m your intended victim. Then you should definitely tell me. Now.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.