Lessons in Dog Sitting - Cover

Lessons in Dog Sitting

by Aeryk Flowers

Copyright© 2018 by Aeryk Flowers

Erotica Sex Story: Jenny gets stood up and comes home to find she'd forgotten she was dog-sitting for her sister.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Reluctant   Zoophilia   Bestiality   .

Jenny was very frustrated. She had been talking to this guy named Mark online for a few weeks now. They had fooled around a few times and had some pretty steamy chats. So, she had been excited about hooking up with him in person today. They were going to meet for drinks, then go to a hotel and fuck. She had been horny all day thinking about the sex to come. But now, she was mostly just pissed off, well, pissed off and drunk.

Mark had stood her up. He didn’t text. He didn’t call. He didn’t show up. She had waited a while and had several drinks. Then she had a few more and waited longer. She had finally realized he wasn’t coming and had one more, before requesting a car to take her back home. She got in the back of the Uber car and steamed. She didn’t remember the ride home, but she got out after it arrived in front of her house. She walked up to the door, drunker than she realized, fumbled with her keys and let herself in. She was leaning a bit sideways as she stood in the foyer.

“Fucking asshole,” she said as she closed the door and locked it, head leaning against the frame. Behind her, she heard a deep growl which made her freeze. “Oh no,” she thought, remembering she was babysitting her sister’s dog, Wolfie, who didn’t know her very well.

She peered over her shoulder and saw it standing at the entrance to the foyer, looking menacing. It was a massive Great Dane, creamy colored and as big as a small bus. She slowly turned more towards it, trying not to show any aggression.

“Wolfie,” she spoke very softly, “it’s me, Aunt Jenny. Please don’t kill me. I have had a horrible day already.”

She leaned back against the door, and the dog seemed to recognize her, lowered his ears and started wagging his tail. He came over to her and sniffed at her, licking her hand. She breathed a sigh of relief as the big dog turned and trotted back to the family room. It stopped, turned back to her, pacing in and out of the doorway and barking several times.

“Do you need to go outside?” she asked, approaching the dog. He barked again and ran to her back door.

She opened the door to allow the dog out, leaving it ajar so he could come back in by himself. She lived in a pretty safe neighborhood. Plus with the dog in the house, she felt even more invulnerable. So, she figured it would be okay for him to push the door open to get back inside. She wouldn’t have to come back and do it for him.

She went to the kitchen and poured herself a glass of white wine. She took a big swig, then went to her room and stripped out of her clothes. It didn’t take long as she wasn’t wearing much, just a short skirt and low-cut top. At her absentee date’s request, she had left her bra and panties off. She remembered what they had talked about doing and she grew increasingly angry and horny at the same time.

They had shared one of her hot fantasies about her flashing people and him fondling her in public. They had planned to do some of that tonight, and the thought had left her profoundly aroused. She was excited and anxious, looking forward to their first meeting.

Unfortunately, his no-show had left her with a deep burning need, like a smoldering fire that only needed some gentle prodding to turn into a raging inferno.

She finished the glass of wine, then poured another and took a sip. She sat on the edge of her bed and opened the nightstand drawer. Inside was her favorite toy, a pink, soft, rabbit-style vibrator, with long, pointy, ear-like projections made to slide along the sides of the clitoris. The shaft was long, curved, and designed to press its knobby tip against her g-spot.

She pulled it out of the drawer and felt her pussy clench, starting to grow damp. She held it up and licked it slowly, then smiled. She had given it a name. She called it Bob, which stood for battery-operated-boyfriend.

“Well, Bob,” she whispered seductively, “looks like it’s just you and me tonight.”

She pushed the button near the base, and the toy sprang to life in her hand.

“Mmmm, baby,” she said as she lay back and started to rub the vibrating toy against her slick slit. “That’s why I love you, Bob. You never disappoint.”

She held it so that the head of the toy was just inside her, and began to rock her hips, slowly working it in and out, going deeper with each gyration. Once she had it in, she adjusted the position until the head was against her g-spot. She let out a moan and held it in place with one hand. Her other hand moved the little rabbit head against her clit, feeling its intense buzz, which forced her hips to buck involuntarily. She shuddered slightly, then adjusted it, so the tiny vibrating ears held her clit between them.

She leaned back and slid off the bed onto the floor onto her ass. The impact drove the vibrator into her pussy hard, and she cried out. The alcohol was hitting her now, and it was hard to sit upright. So, she laid on the floor clutching the vibrator against her pussy, making soft gasping moans.

She heard a noise and turned to look at her bedroom door. Wolfie was standing there watching her. He seemed almost to be staring, with his head tilted to the side, tail wagging.

“Oh, you like to watch, eh?” she said as she fucked herself with the toy. “Well, ok. But don’t tell my sister I’m such a perv.”

She closed her eyes and lay there with her legs wide open, feet on the floor and knees bent. She was slowly moving the vibrator in and out. It didn’t take much motion as the multiple vibrations were doing their jobs and she felt her orgasm coming close. She was bucking her hips and moaning out, “fuck yes, oh fuck my pussy” as she was about to cum.

She opened her eyes and was startled that the dog had gotten closer and was standing between her legs, his snout inches from her pussy. She watched him and felt a strange sensation inside her as the dog sniffed at her wet pussy.

She was panting, and then suddenly the intense pleasure stopped as her vibrator beeped twice and turned itself off. It took a few seconds for it to register on her slightly intoxicated mind. She pulled the vibrator out, looked at it and pushed the power button several times, attempting to turn it on again. Nothing happened.

“Fuck!” she yelled, and the dog jumped back. “I can’t catch a break tonight!”

She tossed the vibrator on the ground and spread her legs, using her fingers to try to finish what it started. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back, focusing on her dirty fantasies of being fondled and groped in public. Her hips were slowly grinding as she rubbed her clit with one hand and pushed two fingers in and out of her extremely wet pussy.

The toy had landed on her carpet a couple of feet away from her, near Wolfie. He lowered his nose and sniffed at it, then began to lick, cleaning off Jenny’s cunt juices. However, she didn’t notice it as her eyes were clenched tightly closed.

She let out a whining moan of pleasure and Wolfie looked up at her. She was fucking her pussy hard and bouncing her hips. Her juices were flowing freely, and the dog sniffed the air and moved closer to her, looking at her pussy, licking his lips.

Jenny’s eyes shot open as she felt something soft and warm rub against her pussy. She lifted her head and looked down to see the dog licking her. She gasped and tried to pull away, but was leaning against the bed and couldn’t move far. He kept rubbing his tongue against her wetness, undeterred. She attempted to push him away, but he immediately resumed licking her. His tongue was thick and broad and was dragging hard on her from the bottom to the top with each lick.

“No Wolfie!” she shouted, trying to close her legs, but the dog was too large, and his body prevented her closing them enough. He continued to lap at her. It felt incredible, so different than a person’s much smaller tongue. He seemed too intent on doing it and the more he did it then less she resisted. Then his tongue pushed inside her cunt, shoving way inside in one big, thrusting lick and she lifted her hips and cried out.

She’d never felt anything like it before, it was like being fucked, but the tongue was flexible and wiggled as it moved in and out. Wolfie pushed his tongue in and out rhythmically like he was trying to clean up all her juices. She groaned and spread her legs wider, nearly cumming. She gave in and allowed it to continue.

And then he stopped and turned to walk away, seeming to lose all interest. Jenn gasped for air and shouted, “Fuck! You’re kidding me!”

She immediately started finger fucking herself hard, but then the dog stopped near the door, turned and began excited pacing. She saw his cock and the breath caught in her throat. “Holy mother of god,” she thought as she stared at it. It had come out from its furry sheath and was dangling down several inches as he walked around. It looked wet and was already the biggest cock she had ever, in person. It was also the weirdest. The head was so different than a human cock, and it looked so raw and covered in veins. As he paced, it seemed to grow longer and harder, until it was standing straight out under his belly.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.