A Dirty Surprise - Cover

A Dirty Surprise

by Aeryk Flowers

Copyright© 2018 by Aeryk Flowers

Incest Sex Story: A teenager catches Dad passed out drunk with a boner.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   BiSexual   True Story   Incest   Father   Oral Sex   .

I got home late from band practice. Jenny, Lynne, and I had gone by McDonald’s for a bite because I knew my Dad wouldn’t have made any dinner for me. He never did. I didn’t want to have to eat another styrofoam cup of ramen again. That had been dinner three nights this week already.

Since Mom left us, things haven’t been all that good at home. Dad has taken to drinking a lot. He lost his engineering job and has to work at the local Home Depot. Mom had cleaned out the savings accounts when she ran off with her boyfriend. Luckily, Dad was able to get a reasonable price for our house. The market here had gone way up over the last fifteen years, so he got twice what he paid.

He set aside a bunch of the money into a trust fund to pay for my college, once I graduate. The rest has had to help pay the bills, as he doesn’t make enough to pay for everything. He won’t let me get a job to help out. He wants me to focus on my studies and school activities so that I can get into the best possible university.

I let myself in. Like I thought, Dad was asleep, or should I say passed out, on the couch in the living room. The empty remains of a twelve-pack of Shiner lay scattered around the table and floor nearby. I didn’t see any evidence of food, so I doubted he had eaten anything. Again. This scene was becoming pretty routine.

Dad would come home and hit the beer. If he wasn’t already half-lit by the time he got back, he didn’t waste much time in getting to fully-lit. He didn’t usually eat. I wondered if the calories from a twelve-pack were enough to keep him going. Somehow, I doubted it.

On nights when I was home early, I’d try to get him to eat. He’d refuse. He’d just lay there and drink, sulking and pining over Mom. Many nights I’d hear him crying, but usually, that was after he was nine beers in and drunk. I often just stayed in my room. I’d learned my lesson. One night, he was making funny noises, and I thought he might’ve been choking.

He was choking, alright. He was choking the chicken. He had a pair of Mom’s panties that I guess she had left in the laundry basket, wrapped around his dick as was pumping it up and down with his fist. He didn’t see me, and before I could register what he was doing, I saw a thick white fluid shoot out of the top of his dick and land all over the panties and his fist. There was a lot of it.

I ran back to my room feeling shocked and a little disgusted. I was shocked that Dad would lay there in the living room and masturbate, knowing I was home. I was disgusted that somehow a part of me liked seeing it. I was turned on by it and lay on my bed and masturbated until I too came. It reminded me of all the times I used to lay in bed at night, masturbating, while I listened to him fucking Mom. They went at it hard. Mom was a screamer. I’d had a lot of sleepless nights when Mom lived here.

Dad was lying there, passed out, wearing only a dirty wife-beater t-shirt and these really gross bikini briefs that he loved for some weird reason. I guess Mom had liked to see him in them. I thought they looked creepy. I tried to wake him up to get him to go to bed, but it was useless. All I managed to do was cause him to roll over on his back.

When he did, his legs fell open, and I stared down at his big, naked cock. It was huge, even in this soft state. It just kind of flopped over and lay across his thigh. It looked like he had pulled it out of his briefs, through the leg hole, because the underwear was pulled over and held to the side by the base of his dick. I couldn’t help but stare at it. It was the biggest one I’d ever seen, not that I’d seen very many of them.

I felt a stirring in my loins and started getting that nervous tingle you get when you’re doing something you shouldn’t be, but you like doing it, so you keep at it. I knelt down next to the sofa and got a closer look. It looked thick, with a bunch of bulges where you could see veins. The head was a lighter shade, almost pink, compared to the darker flesh on the shaft. There was a dark ring just below the head, right where it looked like his foreskin had been cut off.

His balls were large, round orbs inside a bag of wrinkly skin, covered with a thin patch of long, dark pubic hair than ran down to his ass crack. He was pretty hairy, with a much thicker mound of hair running from his dick up toward his belly button. I was close enough to smell him. It was a sweaty odor, not like the body odor you get under your arms, but more manly, in a way. That’s the sensation I got as I lowered my nose and slowly breathed it in ... manly.

Curiosity was getting the best of me. I guess my arousal was contributing to it. I’m not sure exactly what made me do it. I mean, I’d never once had any kind of sexual thought about Dad. Well, other than masturbating to seeing him cum that one time. I suppose you should count the times I came listening to him pounding Mom’s pussy. God, at least I think it was her pussy.

So, as I said, I never really felt any kind of sexual interest in Dad before, but right then, I couldn’t stop myself. I looked up at his face to make sure he was still out cold. He was drooling and snoring, so I didn’t think he’d notice my hand as I nervously reached out and ran my fingertips lightly along his dick from the tip down to the base.

His dick twitched! It literally jumped, all on its own, as I touched it. I pulled my hand back and watched in quiet awe as it seemed to get a little bigger. I smiled. That was cool! I ran my fingers along it again, all the way across it then back up. It twitched again, and this time, I could clearly see it grew. It stuck to his thigh on the underside as it did, which made it slightly bend, as the top got longer, but the bottom seemed caught. Then suddenly, it broke free and bounced out to lay flat again, the head easily an inch farther down his leg.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.