Forclosed - Cover

Forclosed

Copyright© 2018 by storyace

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - He's old, he's white. He took my house and now sleeps with my gorgeous young black wife. But he let's me watch. Cuckold story with a different angle. interracial, M/F 6,000 words

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

We went to a party for some film people I knew. Kelly looked fabulous, and flirted with everyone as if we were the young successful couple we were pretending to be.

It was creative people mostly, not anyone famous or crazy rich. But these were my people, exactly who I needed to network with to find good work.

Kelly sat with several guys, flirting and laughing with them, showing a lot of leg and a fair bit of cleavage. I sat with Noriko in the next room.

Ah, Noriko; stunning, talented, rich, flirtatious Noriko. If I hadn’t been married, I would have had a try when she was single. Women like Noriko don’t stay single for long.

“Are you ok?” she asked me, “You look tired.”

“It’s been rough, the recession and all.” I admitted. “Work is pretty thin on the ground.”

“Kelly seems to be coping ok.” Noriko noted, looking through to where she was holding forth. “She looks fabulous.”

“She’s more flexible than I am.” I said. “You’re looking good too, what have you been up to?”

She smiled, causing the room to light up. Her long black hair glimmered and her small breasts threatened to attack my sanity.

“Thank you Tom!” She gushed, “It’s so nice to have a male friend who doesn’t just want to get me into bed.”

“What makes you think that I don’t?” I asked with false hope.

She just smiled, looking through the archway at my hot black wife, who was effortlessly wrapping three men around her fingers.

“I dumped Patrick.” She informed me, a long thin leg sliding out from under her slit skirt menacingly.

“Really?” I asked, my mouth suddenly dry. Noriko was available!

I had no hope of course, but what if I did manage to seduce her? She had a house, she had work, she was connected. My cock pulsed happily at the very thought. I wondered if she shaved her groin, I wondered if she’d let me do it...

“Why did you guys separate?” I asked, just to keep the subject alive.

“I don’t know; the sex got boring, as it does after a while. That’s when you find out if there’s more to a relationship, and well, there just wasn’t. What about you and Kelly, is it still good in the bedroom after all the years you’ve been together?”

Kelly and I had agreed to keep our situation a secret; if I told Noriko, I was telling the world. She might be smart, gorgeous, and wealthy, but she was a famed gossip too.

“A little variation goes a long way.” I said cryptically.

“Ooh, tell me more!” She insisted, moving closer, her big almond eyes sucking all resistance from my brain. Just to make sure I was helpless, she put a hand on my wrist and smashed me in the face with her sexy smile again.

Was she really interested in me? We knew each other well. We’d collaborated on projects, we’d shared ideas and contacts. I hadn’t been single since I was 15, I had no idea how it worked.

I was just about to spill the beans when Kelly broke in, her dramatic curves and big breasts strolling along with her.

“Hey, what are you two conspiring about?” she asked.

Noriko turned her pretty face upwards and looked into my wife’s cheating eyes, and her expression of desire didn’t slip. Noriko smiled at Kelly with the same hunger she’d been looking at me with.

“Tom and I have to make some adjustments to the film.” She said. “Shall I come by your place tomorrow?”

“Of course.” I said.

A short time later, as Kelly and I were leaving, Noriko slid up to me and gave me a kiss. On the mouth.

I put my hands behind her thin shoulders and held her for a moment in a way that I wouldn’t have done a few months earlier. My wife stood silent; she had no say in this.

I felt a small thigh push between my legs and a hot little tongue shot into my mouth for a brief second that thrilled me.

I held her for 2 extra seconds. 2 long meaningful seconds, just to let her know that I was into it.

The hot little Japanese woman turned and kissed my wife too. A flurry of colorful skirts and mixed femininity. I glanced through into the main room and was pretty sure no one had seen them.

It was an hour drive home. We were silent at first.

“What are you going to tell Noriko when she sees all your stuff is jammed into the spare room?” Kelly asked.

“There’s no use keeping it secret anymore.” I said, “We need to do the work so we’ll just do it.”

“You and Noriko, in your bedroom?” Kelly laughed bitterly, “If you think you’ll get her into bed, you’re dreaming; she’s just using you, like always.”

“Work is work, it’s a contract. I’ll get paid eventually.”

“Not that again!” she said angrily, “That was the stupidest deal you ever made! A year of work with no money! Did you tell her your company is dead after what they did to you already?”

“She knows that. It’s not her fault the other work fell through.”

“Grow up, Tom!” she said angrily, “There was never any other work! She just wanted you to subcontract for free.”

“I keep telling you, I get a royalty.”

“And I keep telling you, no one is interested in cartoons these days. That movie hasn’t got a snowball’s chance in hell, and neither do you. Just get a job, ok? A real job, like adults have.”

“It’s the industry norm.” I said for the hundredth time, “Everyone works for a cut of the gross.”

“It would have to pull a hundred million for you to get anything.” She retorted. “In the meantime, we’re broke and we lost our house.”

I found her terminology interesting; we were still married, so we would share any royalties. Was she thinking divorce?

It was late when we got home. We kissed goodnight; and for a moment, as I held her close, I felt those feelings for her again. Her dramatic curves under my hands, her big breasts against my chest, her warm moist lips on my mouth caused my cock to move in my pants, and old emotions to bubble up in my mind.

“Hey guys, how was the party?” Ralph asked, looking down at us from the top of the stairs. “Come on up, baby. I’ve been missing you.”

“Goodnight.” She whispered, and went in to sleep with Ralph. Only if I stopped loving her would the pain stop.

Noriko had a small animation production company similar to what I once had, but bigger than mine. She’d subcontracted work to me on occasion back when things were going well, and my one big contract had been through her company. But now she was teetering on the edge as well, and she’d already lost some of her best people.

Only I could make the changes the director wanted; I had the templates and the machine. And the knowhow stored in a big spot in the back of my head.

We were all talking about the situation over breakfast.

“I don’t get it Kelly, why don’t you want Tom to do the work?” Ralph asked her as he threw eggs onto my plate.

“She doesn’t want to pay.” She said, “She wants him to do it for the glory of it or something.”

“Get a better share of their percentage out of her.” Ralph suggested.

“What’s double the percentage of nothing?” Kelly retorted, “This whole thing is a loser, I said it from the start.”

After our run, I moved the graphics computers into the living room and connected everything, then wen upstairs to shower. I heard the doorbell at around three. I went out into the upstairs hallway and heard the door open.

I can’t explain why a stopped there instead of going downstairs; I just stood there and listened.

I heard Kelly welcome Noriko, and then a moment of quiet, punctuated by a sigh.

“Oh hey, that looks nice. Do I get a taste?” Ralph asked.

“Ralf, this is my friend Noriko. Noriko, this is my lover Ralph, he’s staying here with us.”

“Oh!” Noriko chirped, “What about Tom?”

“You’re even more beautiful than Kelly said.” Ralph said, “Come on in, welcome. Do I get a kiss too? Come on, just a peck. Can I get you anything? Wine?”

“Sure, ok.” Noriko said. “But where’s Tom?”

“Oh, he’s lurking around here somewhere, probably listening to us.” Ralph told her, “He’s into that, you know, voyeurism.”

“Ralf is the man of the house now.” Kelly added, “He’s um ... in charge.”

“Oh!” Noriko exclaimed, “Like a dom / sub arrangement?”

“Sort of.” Kelly said, “We never attached any labels to it, Ralph is just really, um, virile. He sort of moved in and took over.”

I heard Ralph in the kitchen, Noriko and Kelly were still just inside the front door.

“So who is this guy?” Noriko pressed, “He’s like, the world’s greatest fuck or what?”

“He’s got good hands. And things.”

The women giggled together and moved into the living room.

I went down.

Ralph was wearing tight white jeans and an open shirt; Kelly was in a tiny cream dress that couldn’t be worn in public without the risk of arrest.

Noriko was wearing tight blue cotton trousers and a matching blouse with translucent sleeves. Her hair was down and she had light makeup on. Three inch heels, and her nails were freshly painted. If you didn’t know her, you wouldn’t think her attire at all abnormal. She was a sharply dressed, good looking woman.

But I did know her, I’d worked with her a lot. When Noriko went to work, she wore loose clothing, flat shoes, no makeup, and tied her hair into a tight bun.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes around in an all encompassing question. I shrugged; I didn’t have the time to explain.

“So are you going to show is this great movie you’ve been working on?” Kelly asked.

“We just have to change a few background things.” Noriko said, and we got to work.

She was like me, when on the job, all else sort of faded away. We sat in front of the screen and went at it, leaving Ralph and Kelly to themselves.

After an hour or so, Noriko’s input wasn’t needed anymore and she got up and turned around to talk to Kelly. “Those are beautiful shoes.” Kelly said.

“Thanks, they are pretty; but to be honest, my feet are killing me.”

“Well, take them off. Would you like me to rub your feet?”

About 10 minutes after that, I had to let the machine process the work for a while, and I turned around.

Noriko was stretched out on the sofa, her head on Kelly’s lap. Ralph sat at the other end, with Noriko’s foot in his hand, massaging it.

His thumbs pressed into her arches, as he’d seen me do with Kelly.

Noriko’s other foot rested on his lap, and her face bore an expression of happy relaxation.

Ralph was going to fuck her.

I thought of trying to stop them; but why should I bother? If Noriko wanted to give her hot little body to a retired janitor, that was her decision to make.

She was out of my league anyway; as well as being gorgeous, her net worth was likely 7 figures. Noriko went out with hot young guys, successful actors, and the sort of men who went out with hot women like herself. Not married unemployed losers like me.

Her trousers bunched up around her knee as Ralph’s hand slid up her calf. He glanced at me for just a second as he did it. Noriko looked at me too, then shifted her gaze up to Kelly, who was stroking Noriko’s fine face with her long dark fingers.

Maybe if I played the situation just right, I could extract her from Ralph and Kelly, and maybe I could have her for a night or two. What would that get me?

Kelly sensuously slid her hands down Noriko’s neck to her shoulders.

If she wanted Ralph, then I didn’t want her. I didn’t mind the interaction between the women.

The foot Noriko had in Ralph’s lap started to move back and forth in an obvious motion.

Ok, I admit it; I was turned on. They were right, I did like to watch. The pain and pleasure had an exquisite balance, I was part of it but had no commitment to anyone.

Ralph and Noriko looked at each other as Ralph opened his pants and pulled out his cock. Her naked feet clamped it, and he sat back ecstatically. Kelly laughed.

No one spoke; Noriko stretched a hand up to my wife’s face, then to her breast. Ralph bent over the Japanese woman and opened her trousers, then pulled them out from under her tiny little ass, before slipping them off her completely. Kelly released the buttons and tie string of Noriko’s blouse.

I sat back and took a sip of wine to get the sour taste from my mouth as I shamelessly watched them strip off Noriko’s skimpy underwear.

Kelly slipped her elbow under Noriko’s neck, and lifted her to kiss. Ralph pivoted down, and Noriko opened her legs to let his face get to her groin.

Ah, the sweet pain; the cleansing purifying agony. Noriko was a slut; I respected her for her work and her talent, but she wasn’t a women for me. All I had to do was watch Ralph and Kelly debauch her, and my craving for her would be exorcised.

Kelly whipped her hair back as she kissed the prone little millionaire, Ralph slipped his hands under her ass, Noriko wrapped her legs around his shoulders.

I wondered if Kelly had ever made love to a woman one on one? Or if her bisexuality was dependent on the presence of a man. If really, she was kissing Noriko only as part of sex with Ralph.

Four hands caressed the naked woman, but Ralph and Kelly both kept their clothes on for a while. Noriko grabbed Ralph’s bald head in her hands, and lifted her shoulders, her face reddening. Kelly grinned down at her happily, and as Noriko started to come, she turned her head and looked at me, looked me right in the eye as she climaxed on Ralph’s old tongue.

I found it disconcerting; her gaze made me part of it, when all I was doing was watching.

Beautiful Noriko gasped and grunted, her thighs clamping Ralph’s head. Big nipples on small breasts protruded, her long thick black hair glimmered and shook, the streaks of grey mixed in not reducing her attractiveness at all.

Ralph pulled up, wiping his mouth on his sleeve, and he grinned at us all through his even pearly white teeth.

He’d got me; taken away my only prospect of getting out of here. Humiliated me again.

That was when I decided I was going to have my revenge. The beginning of the plan began to form in my head.

Ralph stood and stripped. His big white cock stood out proudly, as stiff as a teenager’s.

Noriko sat back on the sofa, her small naked body made to be cherished, and ran her eyes up and down Ralph’s lean old frame.

“Not bad.” She commented, “For an old guy. How old are you Ralph?”

“Sixty six.” He said, stroking his stiff rod as he looked down at her lustfully.

“Do you want to fuck with me, Ralph?” Noriko asked.

“You know I do.” Ralph replied, squeezing his cock to make the end swell at her. “I admit, I was hoping to have sex today.” Noriko continued, “I had the impression Tom and Kelly might be into a threesome; I’ve known them for years, but I only met you a couple of hours ago.”

“Doesn’t that just make it more exciting?” Ralph wheedled.

“What do you think, Kelly?” Noriko asked.

We all looked at the woman who was still my wife. She appeared conflicted, then her face relaxed.

“Well, we’ve already started, haven’t we? Why stop when it was just getting interesting?”

Then Noriko turned her pretty face to me.

“What do you have to say, Tom?” She asked.

I cringed internally; I didn’t want to say it out loud. I wanted to see Ralph fuck her, I wanted to feel the pain, the betrayal, the humiliation. I wanted to know beyond any doubt that none of them cared for me, because that might free me from the bonds that held me here.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.