Ex Education - Cover

Ex Education

Copyright© 2019 by Daydreamz

Chapter 1: Freestyle Parenting

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Freestyle Parenting - Brian had made the mistake of getting married young - to a sexy but unsuitable, self-willed woman. He thought he'd got out of it, with the divorce. But their daughters, who live with him, have holidays with her... and she's SERIOUSLY into freestyle parenting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   First  

Brian

It was an ego thing at the root of it, really. Tammy was one of the most desirable girls in the college, and when she made a play for me I was flattered. Being picked up by the quintessential stunning, slim, blue-eyed blonde was a thrill. She was not only gorgeous but also outgoing, clever, athletic and infinitely popular.

I wasn’t in that super-confident league, so when she chose me from among the hordes of guys lusting after her I didn’t pay too much attention to details, I leaped into bed with her. She liked a lot of sex, and so did I. She was uninhibited and fantastic.

We were having a fun time together, and so after graduation, I suppose wanting some continuity as we ventured into the outside world, we married.

Tammy got pregnant straight away, which was a bit sooner than we’d really had in mind. Then she’d wanted to have exactly two children, close together so they could play with each other and also so that we wouldn’t be ‘old’ by the time the last one flew the nest.

But she was too feisty for family life really - too fun-loving, energetic, and free-spirited; a bit wild. She got bored, and she wasn’t someone to just put up with that. She had an affair, then another one. I had one, in retaliation. We quarrelled more and more, and in the end we had to agree it wasn’t working. We liked each other, and fancied each other, but didn’t entirely fulfil each other. We had a peaceful divorce.

We gave our daughters the choice, and they chose to stay at their school, which meant living with me - but having awesome holidays with Tammy, who’s ended up running a watersports centre in Madagascar.

So now, some years after the split, I have fifteen-year-old Jaz, her little sister Lily, an occasional casual girlfriend, a house, a car, and my job as a journalist. I wrote a children’s book to help get over the breakup, and somehow it got picked up, and so at least money hasn’t been a problem. I’ve been able to buy a nice little house just outside a nice village, and get the girls everything they need, without having to ask Tammy for contributions.

I might have been able to have more than a casual girlfriend perhaps, but Jaz has never accepted any substitute for her mother: she isn’t going to have an interloper trying to take her mother’s place, basically. A woman I introduce might be tolerated for a brief period, but any sign of moving in means an eruption. I’ve kept trying to find someone Jaz would bond with, but in the end, or so far at least, I’ve had to respect her feelings about it - after all it’s not her fault she’s in a ‘broken family’.

Jaz takes after Tammy: bright blue eyes shine with confidence, charisma and wilfulness. She’s a character. A slim, athletic five-four, she has a face that’s slightly too strong to be called ‘pretty’, but is striking. She’s independent by nature, so although she misses her mother, outwardly at least she seems a happy teenage girl. And I do my best to make up for being a lone parent of course.

Lily is the opposite in many ways: five foot one, very, very lightly built, and more of a dependent personality. She’s not skinny in the bony sense, but every bone is thin, if you see what I mean - except for her head which is a normal size and makes her look younger than she is. She’s quiet by temperament and not very confident, though I have been expecting her confidence to grow now she’s hit puberty, because she is stunningly beautiful. Her eyes are big, a very light blue, and an amazing shape. Her nose is small and her lips are deliciously full, curving down then up.

They’re both blonde - Jaz a honey shade that she keeps short, and Lily a very pale one that might look bleached if there weren’t a lot of different shades in it, half way down her back when it’s not in bunches. Lily’s skin is paler too, so that the whole impression of her is elfin and ethereal, whereas Jaz is generally tanned and active-looking.

So, they’re quite a pair, and luckily instead of the usual jealousy Jaz has always looked after Lily, and Lily has always worshipped Jaz. Being out in the country they spend a lot of time together, with most of their friends being a car trip away, so it’s just as well they get on. Also fortunately my journalism is the kind that’s largely done online, so I can be at home with them, do the school runs and generally look after them.

Not that it’s entirely straightforward these days. They spend Christmas and Easter holidays with their mother, and some of Tammy’s independent streak seems to be rubbing off; or perhaps it’s just adolescence, but anyway recently their behaviour has been becoming more of a challenge.


Jaz

Mum has this watersports centre in Madagascar, it’s amazing. She went there on holiday and hooked up with the owner and never came back. So, well, it’s hers and her boyfriend’s - he’s an American, but he’s not there very much as he has lots of businesses all over the place. Lils and I go there for the Christmas and Easter holidays. It’s a hotel too but actually that’s a load of huts, right next to the beach, and we have one to ourselves, next to Mum’s.

It’s summer at Christmas there, if you see what I mean, and always warm anyway even when it rains. The sea is warm too and really clear and shallow and an emerald colour - Emerald Sea is what it’s called even. People come from all over the world to do windsurfing and kiteboarding and sailing.

So, this Christmas holidays, Lils was finishing a period and Mum said, out of the blue: it was time we knew about sex and what did we know so far? So Lils said “not much really” and I just said, as Mum seemed to know anyway, that I just played with myself. And then she sat us down and gave us a long talk about it all, cocks and clits and all different kinds of how to do it, how to avoid STD’s and bad sex. And she said, it was unbelievable, that when Lil’s curse was over she’d show us! But just, to start with - even more unbelievable - sex with girls!!

“It’s safer this way, to start with,” she explained, just casually as though it was normal and not pervy or anything, “you can’t get pregnant and you can take it at your own pace, without any pressure, while you discover sensuality. I want you to know what good sex feels like, so you can see any bad sex coming and be equipped to avoid it. I don’t want you losing your cherries in the back seat of a car and it hurting and you feeling used the next day, instead of it being fun and wonderful as it should be.”

“Oh my gosh!” I gasped obviously, “but which girls?”

“There aren’t any openly lesbian or even bisexual girls round here, as far as I know,” she smiled, “it’s not exactly New York or London, culturally, but luckily you’re both gorgeous so I’m happy to show you, and then you can practice on each other.”

I looked at Lils and she wasn’t fainting or anything, just waiting for me to decide as usual, so I thought “what the hell?” We can just stop if we’re not liking it.

So, a couple of days later, we were on our catamaran, with Mum, sailing off to an island a couple of miles away on the other side of the sea. We learn sailing and everything when we’re here, as well as French which is what everyone speaks, so it’s all very educational! Right now Mum was getting Lils to steer for a bit, which she hadn’t done much as she has like ten grammes of muscle on her whole body. She swims and sails and that’s mostly all, as she’s not strong enough for anything else and if she hooked up to a kite to do kiteboarding the kite would just fly away with her.

We ended up at a little beach, very small like a cove, on this island that doesn’t have anything on it just low sort of brush and the full Indian Ocean on the other side a couple of hundred metres away. There was nobody to see us and when we lay down, just up from where we’d pulled the boat up, we weren’t in the wind, it was just us. I mean probably some people could see the boat and that there were people, but not any detail.

“I wanted you to start off in the open,” said Mum, laying out towels on the sand, “so that it’s not secret like something dirty. Of course some cultures involve superstitions that we must respect, so we don’t want to be doing it ‘in public’ either, in people’s faces. Also strictly speaking it’s not legal.”

“Okay,” I said. Mum was clearly an expert about sex! Even though she’s 37 she’s still in perfect shape and always seems to have lots of men fussing round her, while her boyfriend’s away like he mostly is. I hadn’t seen her with any women in a lezzie kind of way, but by now I wasn’t taking anything for granted! We were all in bikinis anyway, like everybody is round here, and I was wondering how she was going to make us start.

“We’ll start with you Lily,” she surprised me some more, and got Lils to lie down on the middle towel, on her back. Lils just did it, looking sort of neutral about it like she does a lot of the time, with Mum lying on an elbow on one side and me on the other.

“We’ll just do touching, to start with,” said Mum, stroking slowly up Lil’s leg with fingertips, “and you think about how much we love you and want you to have some great feelings, being close with our bodies.”

Lils didn’t say anything, just looked okay with it, with her mouth a bit open, and I joined in stroking the top of her thigh on my side. She uses loads of sun block, with burning really easily, so she’s still quite pale, but Mum and I use factor 15 so our hands and arms were looking golden brown and somehow more in control, especially as she’s so tiny, but she knew we’d stop if she said to or even looked unhappy.

She likes being looked after and generally cherished, and she wasn’t looking unhappy in the slightest, she was loving it. So I carried on stroking her, in some different ways with fingertips or more my whole hand and different places.

“Think about what you’d like to have us doing to you Jaz,” said Mum after a couple of minutes. I did, and rubbed a finger down the front of Lil’s bikini! Over her clit and labia, very lightly at first then harder suddenly and she gasped and opened her legs a bit, and then gave a little thrust up! Exactly what I’d’ve done.

Meanwhile Mum was starting on her tits, which’ve grown into nice pert ones, a good A cup that really suit her, not too big but that stick out and are quite noticeable. Mum was stroking over them through the material and the nipples had come right up. Then she gave Lils a nudge and Lils sat up enough so Mum could undo the catch and take the top off.

So there were Lily’s pale tits in the sunshine, on the beach, with the erect nipples, being fondled by our mum, while I rubbed her pussy that was quite swollen by now.

“Right, kissing,” said Mum, and reached across for me! I knelt up and she grabbed my shoulders and next thing I was kissing her! Yes like THAT!! It was my first one but she was signalling how to do it so I just did it, and then her hands were round my head in my hair and her tongue was in my mouth. So I slid my tongue into her mouth and it was just working, and feeling amazing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.