June, Autumn and Roger - Cover

June, Autumn and Roger

Copyright© 2020 by Mr. Niceguy

Chapter 34: Birthday Surprises

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 34: Birthday Surprises - June is late coming home from a date with Roger again and is coerced by her older sister into becoming her sex slave for 30 days. There is a recurring D/S theme throughout the story which will involve several other participants. There is also a romantic side of the story between June and Roger. This is a rather long story (I have 28 chapters written so far), but I don't expect it to have any more than 35 chapters.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse  

Tuesday morning June finished her usual chores and decided to clean hers and Autumn’s bedroom and bath. When she finished, she looked at the clock which read 12:30. June couldn’t believe it was that late. She took her shower, dressed, brushed her hair, and put on her make-up and went downstairs into the kitchen. As June sat at the table wondering what to do next, she decided to grab some 25 cent burgers at MacDonald’s. She grabbed her keys and left.

June got her order of two burgers, French fries, and a Coke and sat in the car trying to decide where to go to eat them. She knew Roger was at work but decided to go to his apartment complex anyway since it was the closest place, had a quiet parking lot, and wouldn’t be crowded.

As June drove, she couldn’t help but think about Roger’s interview. Has it started? Maybe it’s over. Had the interviewers made a decision? She pulled into the parking lot and parked in the third lane from the building. She grabbed a hamburger from the bag and started eating. Suddenly, June looked up when she took a drink of Coke and noticed that she had parked in front of Alice’s front door, albeit three car lanes back from it. “What was she thinking?” June said to herself. She intended to park in front of Roger’s, but somehow, she parked in front of Alice’s. June reasoned that the last time she was in the complex was yesterday at Alice’s and simply wasn’t thinking when she parked. Realizing that it couldn’t possibly be the reason, because she wasn’t driving yesterday, June started to worry. “Could it be that, subconsciously, I wanted to go to Alice’s?” June asked herself. Fearing that Alice or Joan might notice her car, June quickly started the car and drove home.

When she got home, June sat in the car, shaking all over. Eventually, she got out of the car and went inside. While eating her lunch, June mentally went over all the reasons for her parking mistake. She finally rationalized the reason for the mistake had nothing to do with Alice and Joan, but her concentrating on looking for an open parking place not close to the building. Never the less, she still could not get Alice and Joan off her mind. She went upstairs, got undressed, and laid on her bed. As she laid in bed, June thought about Alice’s domination of her the day before. While she thought, June’s hand slipped under her panties. June masturbated until she had several orgasms and was utterly exhausted. June laid there, with her eyes closed, until she heard the phone ring. She quickly put her panties on and raced down the stairs.

“Hello?”

“Hi. I was just about to hang up. Were you busy?” Roger’s voice replied.

“Oh, Roger. No. I went upstairs to lay down for a while, and I guess I must have dozed off. Are you home already?”

“Yes. The interview ended a little earlier than I expected, so I cleaned up some business I had hanging and came home. Are you coming over?”

“Be there as soon as I can. Did they give you any hints about your chances of getting the job?”

“You just get your pretty little ass over here. I’ll tell you all about it when you get here. Now, say ‘goodbye’ and get over here.”

“Okay. I just have to get my dress on, and I’ll be on my way.”

“Why bother with the dress? You’re only going to have to take it off as soon as you get here.”

“Goodbye, pervert.” June laughed and hung up the phone.

Fifteen minutes after she hung up the phone, June rang Roger’s doorbell. As soon as Roger opened the door, June walked in and took off the dress, throwing it on the nearest chair.

“Now, big boy, tell me about the interview.”

“You look funny standing there with nothing but a skimpy pair of panties on. Why don’t you take them off and come over to the sofa and stand in front of me while I tell you all about the interview.” Roger said, smiling as he followed June to the sofa, watching her cute ass.

“Okay,” Roger began. “Three interviewers came to talk to me. One of them was the Vice-president of the company. They got there at around 10:30, and the interview took place in my boss’s office. Each interviewer questioned me for 30 minutes, or more. At 12:30, we broke for lunch, which took an hour and a half. When we got back to the office, they said their goodbyes and left.”

“Did they give you any hints about the promotion?”

“No, they didn’t. After thanking me, they shook my hand and told me they enjoyed talking with me.”

“When do you think they’ll let you know if you got the promotion, or not?” June was noticeably excited as she spoke.”

Roger looked down at the floor and answered. “Oh, they already told me.”

June’s demeanor changed from excitement to disappointment. “Oh, I’m sorry.”

“Why?” Roger said. “They didn’t give me any hints because they told me I had the job.”

“You, Rat!” June yelled as she leaped onto Roger’s lap. “You made me think that you didn’t get the job.” She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. “When do you start the new job?”

“I have to go to Virginia for a week of training. After that, I have to meet with the outgoing regional manager to go over the territory. I’ll probably visit some dealers with him. Then I’m on my own. I have a choice of working from home or, if they have space, from my current office. Either way, I’ll also have to hire a secretary. If I work from home, I’ll need to get another phone line in. The company will pay for both the secretary and the phone.”

“So you’ll be gone for almost two weeks. That sucks.” June uttered

“No, I won’t. I’ll be home on weekends. I’ll have to leave for Virginia on Sunday so I can check in the hotel and get settled.” The week after that, I’ll be home in two or three days. After that, I’ll be home every weekend and some weekdays.”

“Those weekdays that you’re home, you’ll be alone with your secretary. I’m not sure I like that idea.” June looked pensively at Roger.

“Well,” Roger started, “there’s a way around that, you know. I could hire you to answer the phone and do all the paperwork. You do know how to type, don’t you?

“Yes, I do. I took two years of typing, accounting, AND steno in school.” June was getting excited now.

“Okay. That’s settled then. All that’s left is coming to terms with your salary. How does $60.00 a week sound to you?”

“Sixty dollars?” June couldn’t believe she’d make that kind of money fresh out of school. “That’s too much. Most girls I know make only $40 a week, at the most, fresh out of high school. Can you afford that?”

“No, I can’t, but the company can. That’s the usual starting pay for a regional manager’s secretary. They gave me a budget for everything I need. I even get a company car.”

“Wow! I can’t wait to tell my parents that they won’t have to give me an allowance anymore. When do I start?”

Roger thought for a moment before answering. “Let’s see. This week I’ll still be getting everything together for my replacement. Next week, I’ll be introducing him to my account contacts and getting a phone line put in as well as picking up the company car. The following week, I’ll be in Virginia training, and the week after that, I’ll be with the outgoing manager who I’m replacing for a few days. I’d like you to start that week. Is that okay with you?”

“That’s great. That’ll give me a little time to have some fun and get some new outfits. Will I have my own desk?”

“I suppose I can make room in the living room for a desk and a small filing cabinet. Until I can get the time to set things up for you, you’ll have to share my desk in the bedroom or use the kitchen table.”

“Oooh. That’ll be fun. We won’t have to go far for a quickie at lunchtime when you’re working at home.” June laughed.

“You, my dear, are incorrigible,” Roger said jokingly before adding. “But, you’re right.”

“Yes, I know,” June replied with a smile. “Don’t forget that after Friday, I’ll be safe, AND I’ll be an adult.”

“Yes, you will. I have the date circled and wrote ‘The brat’s birthday’ on my calendar. Don’t you forget that I’ll be away on business quite often. My territory covers New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Vermont, and Maine.”

“That’s a lot of territory to cover. It sounds like you’ll be gone most of the time.”

“I don’t think it’ll be that bad. Most of the offices are in New York City, Philadelphia, and Connecticut. They’re within reasonable driving time, so I’ll be home each night. What I think I’ll do is try to bunch the ones in New England together, so I’ll probably spend a couple of nights or two away.”

June thought for a second before commenting. The first thing that came to her mind was Alice’s invitation to go over again for more ‘fun.’ “I guess that won’t be too bad. At least we’ll have the weekends together. Enough about business. How about we celebrate your promotion?”

“I’m game for that. What do you have in mind?”

“Let’s go into my new, temporary office and discuss the issue?” June got up and started towards the bedroom.

“But there’s only one chair in there.” Roger winked and smiled.

“For what I have in mind, we won’t need any chairs.” June got up and walked to Roger’s bedroom. Roger followed, unbuckling his belt on the way.

Later that evening, Roger and June were watching TV and talking about what June’s new job will entail. June intently listened as Roger went through all that she would be doing as his secretary.

“The two most important things are answering the phone and be polite, but professional, to whoever is on the other end. Eventually, you’ll be typing reports, making appointments requests for branch managers, etcetera, etcetera. I don’t expect you’ll be too busy in the beginning, but it may get a little hectic later when the quarterly sales results and requests start coming in. Any questions?”

“I only have one. My parents are having a little get together for my birthday on Friday, and they told me to ask you to come over. They’re going to close the store early, so can you be there around 7:30? I don’t think anyone but you, my parents, and Autumn will be there.”

Roger looked at June and shook his head. “I meant, do you have any questions about your job. Yes, I will be there, with bells on my toes, if you want.”

“Good. You needn’t bring me anything. Forget the bells. I’ll get my present Saturday morning when I come over for a little job training. My period will be over, and I’ll be safe for you know what.”

“Oh?” Roger asked. “You’re gonna’ make me wait until Saturday? What’s wrong with Friday night? Surely your parents will let you stay out a little longer now that you’re 18 and a working girl.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.