June, Autumn and Roger - Cover

June, Autumn and Roger

Copyright© 2020 by Mr. Niceguy

Chapter 33: The Shopping Fun

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 33: The Shopping Fun - June is late coming home from a date with Roger again and is coerced by her older sister into becoming her sex slave for 30 days. There is a recurring D/S theme throughout the story which will involve several other participants. There is also a romantic side of the story between June and Roger. This is a rather long story (I have 28 chapters written so far), but I don't expect it to have any more than 35 chapters.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse  

June awoke on Monday morning and sat on her bed, wondering what she was going to do all day. She looked over at Autumn’s bed and saw that it was empty. She got dressed, ran a brush through her hair, washed her face, and staggered downstairs to the kitchen. The house was eerily quiet. A note from Autumn laid on the table where June usually sat, explaining that she was at the store helping mom and dad. June made herself a bowl of cereal and ate her breakfast. She looked at the clock and saw it was already after 10 o’clock. Roger was already at work.

After breakfast, June decided to do all the household chores. She cleaned the kitchen table, swept the floor in the kitchen, dining room, and living room. Upstairs, she made her bed and sat down on it again. It was 12:30. As she sat, trying to decide what to do next, the phone rang. She raced downstairs to answer it, knowing it had to be Roger calling.

June picked up the phone and spoke. “It’s about time you called. I’m sitting here bored to death.”

The phone was silent for a few seconds before a female voice answered. “Well, I didn’t know you were expecting me to call.”

June was startled to hear Alice’s voice on the other end. “Oh, Alice. I’m sorry. I thought it was Roger calling. Forgive me.”

Alice laughed into the phone. “Disappointed? Don’t be. Joan and I are going to do a little clothes shopping, and we were wondering if you’d like to join us. We can grab lunch somewhere and make a day of it.”

Joan thought for a moment before answering. “Gee, I don’t know, Alice.”

“Oh, c’mon. What else do you have to do? Are you just going to sit around all day waiting for Roger to call? Come on with us. We’ll have fun.”

As soon as June heard the word ‘fun,’ she became worried. “What kind of fun?” June asked.

Alice giggled. “Shopping fun. What kind of fun were you thinking about?”

“I wasn’t sure what you meant,” June replied.

“You naughty girl,” Alice said. “I know what you were thinking, but I assure you that was not what I meant. Of course, if that’s the kind of fun you want, we might have a little time for that kind of fun after we finish shopping.”

“No, no!” June exclaimed. “Shopping is fine. Give me a half-hour to shower and get ready. Should I come over to your place or meet you somewhere?”

“We’ll pick you up. You’ll be changing clothes a lot, so wear something easy to get in and out of. Maybe one of your mini dresses.”

“Okay. See you in a little while.” June said. After she hung up, June started worrying again. Why did Alice want her to wear a mini dress? She shrugged her shoulders and went upstairs to get ready. In the shower, June tried to ease her mind about Alice’s motives for asking her out today. The more she thought about it, the more concerned she became. June felt a funny sensation come over her and suddenly realized that her hand was rubbing her pussy. She quickly withdrew her hand, got out of the shower, and grabbed a towel.

June had a hard time deciding what dress to wear, but after trying on several mini dresses, she finally settled on one that wasn’t as short as the ones Autumn made her wear whenever she went to Alice’s with her. She decided that a bra wasn’t necessary and opted to wear a nearly sheer bikini pantie. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled.

Moments after she had gone downstairs, June heard the doorbell ring. “Time to go,” she said to herself. She opened the door and stepped out to greet Alice. Joan was holding the door of the car open for her, and June got in. She was seated between Alice and Joan as they drove. The car stopped at a little Italian restaurant for lunch.

Lunch was uneventful except for Alice tapping her hand on top of June’s whenever she had something to say. June thought nothing about Alice’s hand gesture the first time it happened, but she got a little suspicious when Alice’s hand started to rub June’s gently. It wasn’t only the hand gesture that began to worry June. Alice would look directly into June’s eyes and smile each time she did it. By the time she had finished eating, June felt her pussy getting wet and knew there was more than shopping on Alice’s mind. She tried to think of an excuse not to go shopping, but couldn’t come up with one that wouldn’t upset Alice or Joan. “Maybe,” June told herself, “I’m making a big deal over nothing. It’s just a friendly gesture.”

The trio entered the first women’s store in the same order that they were in during the drive, Alice leading, followed by June then Joan at the end. Alice was the first one to find something to try on. It was an ultra-short, mini skirt that, when she held it against her, barely covered anything.

“I better try this on. It looks okay, but I’m not sure if it will cover everything,” Alice said. “June, would you mind coming with me. I may need a little hand getting into this one?’

June hesitated before answering, “Sure. I can see it will be a snug fit.” She put the dress she was considering buying back on the rack and followed Alice to the fitting room. Joan followed behind June.

Alice went into the fitting room and held the door open for June. Joan stood outside the room, holding the door open, but blocking any other shopper’s view. The room had barely enough room for the two girls to maneuver.

“Would you please unzip me?” Alice asked June as she turned. June knelt on her knees and pulled the zipper down then unfastened the small hook at the waist. Before June could stand back up, Alice turned to face her again. “Be a dear and pull my skirt down. It’s much too crowded in here for me bend over.” June grabbed the bottom of Alice’s skirt and tugged. As June pulled Alice’s skirt down, she noticed that Alice did not have any panties on. June’s face was level with Alice’s shaved pussy, and June saw a glint of moisture seeping from it. She looked up at Alice, who was smiling profusely.

“Like what you see?” Alice asked as she stepped out of the skirt.

June started to stand up but was stopped by Alice’s hand on the top of her head.

“Stay there, June,” Alice said then handed June the new skirt.

At this point, June realized that her worries were justified. Alice and Joan were indeed planning on having another orgy with her. What would she tell Roger? She had never any any secrets from him, but she knew he would not be happy with her if she told him that she had sex with Alice and Joan again. At a loss for words, June took the skirt and held it in place while Alice stepped into it. As she struggled to push it up Alice’s legs, she momentarily lost her balance, causing her face to brush against the naked pussy in front of her.

“Ooh,” Alice whispered. “Are we getting a little eager down there? Don’t worry. I’ll let you satisfy your urges once we’ve finished shopping.”

June’s face turned red. Without saying another word, she started to stand, but was stopped by Alice’s hand on her head. June pushed the skirt over Alice’s hips.

Alice turned around with her ass now in front of June’s face. “Zip me.”

June was startled by the sudden change in Alice’s tone. She didn’t ask her to zip the skirt up. It came across as an order. Never the less, June zipped up the skirt then got to her feet.

“What do you think?” Alice asked.

“It’s awfully tight, and short as well.” June replied.

“Silly girl,” Alice giggled. “It’s supposed to be tight and short. I want it to scream ‘Sex’ when I put it on.”

“Well, it does that.” June said under her breath.

“Okay, that’s settled. I’ll take it. Get down and take it off.” Alice said to June.

Once again, June detected the dominant tone in Alice, but she complied with the order and dropped to her knees and pulled the skirt off. She handed it up to Alice and felt the hand on her head holding her down again. Alice handed the dress she wore back to June to put on her.

“I think we should start shopping for June,” Alice said to Joan who was silent during the whole time in the dressing room. Joan nodded her head in agreement.

“What do you think, June? I’m sure we can find something sexy for you to wear for Roger.”

“Yes. I’ll see what I can find.” June said. She attempted to get up, but felt Alice’s hand push her down again.

“You know, June, I feel like you’re not enjoying yourself. Why don’t you give me a nice kiss to show me you are enjoying this?” Alice said as she pulled June’s face closer to her pussy.

June instinctively knew what Alice wanted her to do. She looked up at Alice and, in a whisper, said, “Yes, Alice. I am having a good time.” June leaned closer to Alice, used her hands to force Alice’s legs apart, and gave Alice’s pussy a big, wet, kiss.” When she pulled her head back, June looked up at Alice and waited for her next order.

“That was very nice of you, June,” Alice said. “Help me get my skirt back on, and then we’ll see what we can find for you.”

Once Alice was dressed, the three girls went back into the store and continued their shopping. June picked out a mini dress and a mini skirt to try on, and Alice handed her two more mini dresses to try. Both of those dresses were shorter and tighter, then the ones June picked out. They headed back to the fitting room. June entered first, followed by Joan then Alice. June took off her dress and handed it to Joan to hang up.

“Oh, my,” Alice hissed. “I don’t believe that you wore panties. Give them here while you try on the outfits you selected. Joan will give you a hand.”

June was stunned and stared at Joan and Alice for a minute. She wanted to scream, “NO!” but the words never came out of her mouth. She reached down and took off her panties and handed them to Joan. June stood naked, waiting for Alice to give her a dress. Instead, Alice gave a dress to Joan, who then put the dress on June. The process repeated each time an item of clothing was tried on. After June had tried on every outfit and had put her dress back on, Alice spoke.

“June, I think you owe Joan a ‘thank you’ kiss for helping you with everything. Don’t you?”

June almost said, “Yes, mistress” but caught herself and simply said, “Yes.” June dropped to her knees and lifted Joan’s dress. She buried head between Joan’s thighs and gave Joan the ‘thank you’ kiss that she knew Alice had expected from her.

When they left the fitting room, June sifted through the outfits that she had tried on, trying to decide which ones she wanted to buy.

“What are you doing?” Alice asked. June explained that she was trying to decide which ones to buy. “You’re taking all of them,” Alice said.

“I’d like to, but I don’t have enough money to buy all of them and still have enough left to hold me over until next week.” June replied.

“Look, this is my treat. It’s my way of thanking you for spending that night with Joan and me. I insist you let me pay for them. When we get back to the apartment, I have another treat for you.” Alice smiled.

“I don’t know what to say,” June stammered. “I do appreciate your offer, but I don’t want you to pay for my lunch AND all these clothes.”

“Don’t worry about that,” Alice grabbed June’s hand then asked, “What time do your parents get home tonight?”

“They close the store at 6:00, but if there are still customers there, they wait a while longer. Usually, they get home between 6:30 and 7. Why?” June replied.

“Just wondering,” Alice said as she looked at her watch. “It’s 2:30 now, so there’s plenty of time for you to pay us back when we get back to the apartment.”

“What do you mean? I told you that I didn’t have enough for all these clothes.” June was getting worried.

“Well, I didn’t mean with money. I’m sure you can come up with another way to pay us. Can’t you?”

June could only imagine what Alice meant. She dropped her head towards her lap before answering. “I guess so.”

“You can only guess? Tell me how you think you thank you can thank us. Be specific. Tell us, in detail, just what you think we would like.”

“I suppose you mean with sex,” June said without lifting her head.

“Bingo!” Alice exclaimed, and Joan laughed. “I’ll start by telling you what I want to happen first. As soon as we get into the apartment, Joan and I will sit on the sofa. You will stand in the center of the room, facing us, and take off your dress. I want you to be completely naked. Then I want you to tell me, in detail, how you’re going to thank us. Go.”

June thought for a moment before answering. “I’ll ask both of you what do to do for you to pay you back for everything.”

June was struggling with herself. These were not the same girls tthat she had fun with when spending an overnight visit with them. When they asked her to join them in a shopping spree, June thought they all would have fun shopping. She should have listened to herself and left the girls after lunch. Alice seemed to change personalities before June’s eyes at lunch. She likened Alice to her sister, Autumn. Sweet as pie one moment, evil as satan the next. Now she was stuck. She could always walk out the door and walk down to Roger’s apartment and wait for him to get home. Doing so, however, would mean that she would have to explain everything to him, and that’s the last thing she wanted to do.

“No, June. We want you to tell us, in detail, what you are going to do for us. Give us details, dammit! You still haven’t taken your dress and shoes off. What are you waiting for? Do you need to be punished, like your sister would do, before you do as told?”

“No, Alice. I will do as told.” June was in tears as she took off her dress, laid it on the chair behind her, and kicked her shoes aside. She stood in front of Alice and Joan and took a deep breath before speaking.

“I will lick every part of your bodies, front and back, from head to toe. I will let you use my pussy, ass, and mouth for whatever you wish. You may put whatever you wish into any of my openings. I will let you do anything you want to do to me, as thanks for buying me lunch and clothes today.”

“Now, was that so difficult to say?” Alice asked with a grin.

“No, Alice. I’m sorry it took so long for me to understand what you wanted me to say.”

“You are forgiven. Now crawl over here in front of us.”

June dropped to her knees and crawled over to the sofa. She looked up at Alice and waited for her next order.

Alice lifted her foot and placed her toes on June’s lips. June sat back on her haunches and started licking Alice’s foot.

“You know, June,” Alice began while June licked her foot. “Joan and I were a bit disappointed with you today. We had planned to come back here and have a little fun like we had on your overnight stay. You seemed to be trying to avoid that. I don’t know why. It seemed as though you had a fun time. When we told you that you could pay us back in another way, you tried to skirt the issue. I’m sure you knew what we meant. So, instead of having fun, Joan and I are forced to teach you how to respect those who treat you well.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.