June, Autumn and Roger - Cover

June, Autumn and Roger

Copyright© 2020 by Mr. Niceguy

Chapter 16: The End in Sight?

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 16: The End in Sight? - June is late coming home from a date with Roger again and is coerced by her older sister into becoming her sex slave for 30 days. There is a recurring D/S theme throughout the story which will involve several other participants. There is also a romantic side of the story between June and Roger. This is a rather long story (I have 28 chapters written so far), but I don't expect it to have any more than 35 chapters.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse  

June and Roger sat in complete silence during the 30-minute walk to his apartment. Once inside, June took off her dress and broke the silence.

“Do you mind if I take a quick shower? I feel dirty. I don’t know why. I’ve had every orifice of my body either probed, inspected or flushed clean.”

Roger laughed. “You’ll have to kiss me first.”

“Why does everything I want to do come with a price? “ June asked jokingly as she threw her arms around Roger and kissed him. When they broke apart, she stepped back and looked at him.

“I suppose that’s the life of a sex slave.” Roger joked

“Hah, hah. “ June said as she walked towards the bathroom.

“I’ll put a pot of coffee on. You want a cup?”

“Yes. Half coffee, half vodka.” June giggled as she shut the door behind her.

Freshly showered and dried, she brushed her hair and walked, still naked, to the kitchen and sat down at the table. Roger poured each of them a cup of coffee and sat across from June.

“Feel better?” He asked.

“Slightly. Tell me, Roger. What do you think of me now? Don’t lie and sugar coat it. I want the truth. Am I still the sweet little girl you love or just a slutty girl you want to fuck?”

“Honestly? You’re the sweet little girl I love and can’t wait to fuck. There Is that so bad?”

“I guess not. I can’t wait to feel you in me, too. The only problem we have is we have to wait for 6 to 8 weeks before that happens.”

“Yes, but at least you have only a few more days of being a lesbian sex slave to your sister.”

“True, but I’ve gotten to accept that role. The only times I hated it was when she would humiliate me in front of others. Even then, I felt myself getting all hot and bothered.” June looked down at the table while she talked, afraid to look at Roger while admitting she got horny when Autumn embarrassed her in front of others.

Roger looked at her for quite a while before answering.

“I think a lot of that was nerves. Of course, it could also mean that you have a submissive nature.”

“I never thought of myself as being submissive. I was always outgoing, friendly and usually the leader type. Yes, I was nervous today. Very nervous. While some of it was due to not knowing what was going to happen today, mostly I was nervous about the other people there and what they thought of me. At least that’s what I think I was nervous about.”

“When did you start getting aroused?”

“When Autumn told me to take my dress off. That was a minute after we walked in. It got worse as it went on. Geez! Didn’t you see me on that table? I felt my pussy getting wet the minute I laid down on it. I spent most of the time I was on that table trying to prevent an orgasm. I didn’t want to have one in front of everybody.”

“It seems to me, my dear, that you are truly submissive. It just manifested itself with the onset of your sister’s control over you. Your first taste of sex brought it to light.”

“So, how do I get over it?”

“You don’t. It’s in your mind. My only concern is my inability to keep you sexually satisfied without you hating me for ordering you to do things you think is disgusting or perverse.”

“Try me. I can’t think of anything that I wouldn’t do if you told me to do it.”

“Is that a challenge. Saying is one thing, but doing is something else. You know I wouldn’t put you through something that will cause you to despise me unless it was the only way to keep you from looking elsewhere for the excitement you will crave as you go deeper into depravity.”

“Omigod! I didn’t know you were a psychologist. What makes you think I’d go off the deep end?”

“It’s natural. Wait a couple of weeks after you’re done with Autumn, Look at yourself in the mirror and say ‘I honestly don’t miss it. I’m not a shrink, but I know how that works. Look. That first Friday she made you get naked, crawl to her bed and beg to lick her pussy. Once you did that, she knew she had you. The next day she humiliated you by shaving your pussy and picking some excuse to get me inside and watch while she made you get naked so she could spank your bare ass in front of me. Then she gave me a list of pictures she wanted me to take of you naked playing with your pussy and ass and, to top it off, giving me a blow job and showing my cum in your mouth plus other shots with my dick in your ass. Don’t you see how much deeper she got each week? The pictures with you shoving cucumbers, dildos, sausages and hot dogs in your pussy and ass. And still, you went along with playing the patient for her to demonstrate procedures to 3 girls in school. She could have had each girl take turns being the patient, but she devised the whole plan to humiliate you in front of strangers. Deeper and deeper you go.” Roger paused a few minutes to let it all sink in and then continued.

“I am willing to bet she is not finished with you. You have a week to go. Do you want to bet that she has something else in mind before your month is up? Something even more degrading and humiliating.

“I don’t think she has anything big planned for me. This ends Friday night.” June said.

“I don’t think she has any plans to let you go. She may wait a couple of weeks and play the living sister act, but she’ll try to get you back under her thumb. It’s how a dominant person works. The moment they find a person who has a submissive personality, they start with simple requests then work up until they dominate that person. Be careful around her, June.”

“I will. I still have this week to go yet, but starting Saturday I’ll put my foot down.”

“I hope so. I think your submissiveness only comes out when sex is involved. You were brought up in a somewhat puritanical atmosphere so a simple thing like baring your breast to someone causes a feeling of rebellion in you which, in turn, turns you on. I think we can work through that if you’re game.”

“How?”

“Well, for starters, next Saturday when you and your sister are alone, act as though nothing happened over the last month. If she tells you to do something involving nudity or sex, just tell her ‘no’. Remind her that your month in hell ended last night and just go about your normal routine.”

“That’s not as easy as you say. She has all those pictures of me and might threaten to show them around to people.”

“Tell her to go ahead. Tell her you’re proud of your body and your sexuality. Then suggest that she should get down on her knees and thank you for letting her enjoy your body and sharing it with her friends.”

“You think that will work? What if she objects and gets a little violent like grabbing her paddle and forcing me over her lap to spank my bare ass? God. I can’t believe I said that. Now I ‘m getting all hot thinking about it happening.”

“That’s not going to work. You’ve got to force yourself to resist. Just ignore her and go about your chores then come over here. I’ll spank you and do other things to you to satisfy those needs you have. Yes, I’d find it difficult, but I’ll do it. Tell you what. Throw on your dress. I want to run to the store and get something. A little magazine called ‘Variations.’ It has a lot of stories about dominance and submission. I want you to read it and underline the parts that turn you on then give it to me. It may help both of us to understand each other.”

June got dressed and they left for the store. She remained in the car while Roger went into the little stationery store to buy the book. He came out with a small bag in his hand. When she reached for the bag, he snatched it away.

“You’ll have to wait. Our next stop is to grab a bite to eat. Then we’ll go back to my place and talk a bit more.”

June wanted to ask him what they would talk about but remained quiet and looked out the window as they rode to McDonald’s. Roger never talked about the book he bought during their meal. They talked about the weather, how she was doing in school, etc., etc. The ride to the apartment was quick but quiet. After they closed the door behind them, he told June to get undressed and go sit in the chair with her legs over the arms.

June was stunned. She looked up at him, then stripped and positioned herself in the chair as he directed. Roger sat down on the sofa and waited until she was in position before he spoke.

“Here’s what I want you to do. There are 2 small books in that bag. Tomorrow, after church, you will come over here unless Autumn, or your parents, has plans for you. As soon as you walk through the door, you will undress and go to that chair and sit like you are now. I will give you a book and a pencil. You will read it and underline the parts that get you aroused. Then I will give you the other book, and you will do the same. The first book only had a couple of reader’s letters about D/S. Those are the ones I want you to read and mark. The second book has many reader’s letters and stories about D/S. Under no circumstance will you play with your pussy. I’ll let you play with your tits if you want, but if you feel an orgasm coming, stop playing with them until it passes then continue reading. Is that clear?

“Yes.”

“That should be ‘Yes, Sir’.

“Yes, sir”.

Good. From now until I say differently, whenever you come through that door, the first thing you will do is get undressed.”

“What if someone else is here?”

“That’s unlikely but may happen. Never the less, you will get naked. I plan on buying myself a nice size paddle and, perhaps, a riding crop and I will not hesitate to use them if you misbehave, regardless of whether or not someone else is here or not.”

June looked at Roger for a while then looked down at her wet pussy.

“Now,” Roger continued, “ crawl over to me, undo my pants and pull them down. Do the same with my shorts, then lick and suck my dick until I tell you to stop. If I come, swallow it then continue licking until I get hard again. If I come again, you can quit after you swallow.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.