June, Autumn and Roger - Cover

June, Autumn and Roger

Copyright© 2020 by Mr. Niceguy

Chapter 15: June, The Patient

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 15: June, The Patient - June is late coming home from a date with Roger again and is coerced by her older sister into becoming her sex slave for 30 days. There is a recurring D/S theme throughout the story which will involve several other participants. There is also a romantic side of the story between June and Roger. This is a rather long story (I have 28 chapters written so far), but I don't expect it to have any more than 35 chapters.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse  

Sunday night June thanked Autumn profusely by not only licking her pussy but her ass and tits as well. The rest of the week went by without incident. Oh, she did have to crawl to Autumn’s spread legs and thank her but she wasn’t ordered to satisfy her sister’s sexual needs. Not that she wasn’t grateful, but, for some reason, she found herself drawn to Autumn’s pussy and had an almost irresistible urge to kiss it. She began to wonder if she was obsessed with performing lesbian sex. When her mind did wander to those thoughts, she forced herself to think of Roger and the sex they would enjoy once she was on the pill. When she was dismissed by Autumn, she would crawl to her bed, get under the covers and masturbate herself until she came.

Friday evening she went over to Roger’s apartment where they talked about what was in store for her the following morning. She gave him the address where it would take place. Ironically, it was in the same complex where Roger lived so he needed only to walk a short distance to get there.

“Has your sister given you any ideas about what they were going to do?” Roger asked.

“No. She only said that she would demonstrate a procedure and then each of the girls would attempt to perform it. I fear it will take quite a while before they are through.”

“Yeah, it looks that way. Has she asked about those last pictures we took?”

“Yes, she did. She asked if you would have them done by tomorrow.”

“I have them done. One set for her and one for me. Should I bring them tomorrow?”

“I don’t know. On one hand, I’m afraid that she’ll show them to the girls and, on the other hand, I think it would be best to appease her. Do whatever you think would be best.”

“I think I’ll bring them, but tell her never to show them to anyone else.”

“Ha, ha. Do you think she’ll listen to you?”

“She better. She doesn’t know about the pictures I have of her and I’ll threaten to show them to her father.”

June looked at Roger with her mouth wide open.

“What pictures do you have of her? Are you taking pictures of her without telling me?”

“They are pictures I took during the first session we had here. Remember when I would move to the side and take a picture? Well, those pictures also show her sitting on the sofa with a big smile on her face. I also have the picture of you two going 69.”

“My God! Why didn’t you tell me about them?”

“Why tell you? Would you let me go to your parents with them? I took them in case things got to the point where you couldn’t take it any longer.”

“Oh. In that case, I forgive you. They may come in handy if she decides to continue to dominate me after the month is up, though I doubt she will.”

“That also went through my mind. What makes you think she won’t continue?”

“I believe she thinks she is helping me. When I asked her why she hated me, she had tears in her eyes and swore she loved me and what she was doing is the only thing she could think of to help me.”

“I hope you’re right. I tend to think she enjoys having a sex slave. She keeps finding new ways to humiliate you. I keep wondering what else she can come up with.”

“We only have a week before we find out. Can we change the subject?”

“By all means! What do you want to talk about?”

“I don’t want to talk at all. I had planned to thank you for that wonderful time on Sunday by giving you that blow job I promised.”

“That’s a subject I like! You better get naked first, however, because I am surely gonna give you the same in return.”

June ran into the bedroom with Roger right behind her. They both undressed, throwing all their clothes in a heap on the floor before jumping into bed.

When June came home later that night, everyone was in bed. She looked at the clock as saw it was only 10:45. She was much earlier than her curfew. She went upstairs to her bedroom where the light was on and Autumn was lying in her bed reading a book.

“Well hello, June. You’re home early tonight. Everything okay with you and Roger?”

“Yes, I just thought I should get a night’s sleep so I’m ready for what you have planned for me tomorrow.”

“Good thinking. We have lots to cover tomorrow. Don’t worry though. You’ll be lying down most of the time.”

“Oh. Care to give me any hints or suggestions? What should I wear?”

“Wear whatever you want. I wouldn’t get all dolled up though. You’ll have to strip naked as soon as you get there.”

“Are you joking? Why do I have to be naked? I thought I would, at least, have one of those gowns to wear.”

“Sorry, hon, but we don’t have any gown for you. Besides, you’ll be exposed for some of the procedures anyway.”

“Now you’ve got me even more worried than I was before.”

“Don’t worry. I’ll be there so you won’t be harmed. You’ll be going through some of the same stuff when you go to the doctor this Thursday.”

“Mom made the appointment?”

“Yes. Thursday at 10:30. You’ll have to miss school that day.”

June got so excited that she couldn’t keep from clapping her hands and grinning from ear to ear.

“Don’t get so excited.” Autumn cautioned. “You still have a while to go before they are effective and even then I wouldn’t be eager to have sex. You never know what the future will bring. Remember that you’ve been going with Roger for only a few short months. If I were you, I would try to wait until after you at least graduate and preferably until you get engaged. Even then, I wouldn’t make sex an everyday occurrence. Save it for special times.”

“I suppose you’re right. Dad told me the pill wasn’t a license to have sex and I agreed to hold off as long as possible because I wanted my wedding night to be special. I’m not sure I’ll be able to do that, however.”

“I don’t think you will either. You’ve had quite a bit of sex the past few weeks and it’s hard to go cold turkey. You will want to experience new things as you go along. Just make sure you wait until it’s safe before you do. By the way, do you realize you haven’t addressed me as ‘ma’am’ since you came home?”

Suddenly June’s eyes opened wide. “I’m so sorry, ma’am. I just got caught up with all the news. Please go easy on my whacks.”

“I forgive you. You can go to bed and get the rest you wanted. I won’t bother you anymore tonight, but don’t forget to address me as ‘ma’am’ tomorrow. One more thing. As soon as we get inside the door, I will look at you and nod. At that time, you will unbutton your dress and hand it to me. I will then introduce you to the girls by their first names only. You will look at their eyes and say, ‘Thank you (her name) for allowing me to help you with your studies.’ I’d hate to have to punish you in front of everyone, but I will if you misbehave even a little bit. I’ll have my paddle with me and if you hesitate to follow my orders, or even question them, for a second, that paddle will come out. Understand?”

“Yes, ma’am,” June said then turned and walked over to her bed. “Thanks again for talking to mom and dad about getting me on the pill.”

“You’re welcome. Make me proud tomorrow.”

“I will. I’ll try hard. Good night.”

June got out of bed before Autumn on Saturday. Her parents were just leaving for the store so she said goodbye and made herself a bowl of cereal and sat down to eat.

Autumn walked in while June was eating and grabbed a bowl and sat across the table from her.

“After some thought, I decided you should wear one of your mini dresses. Pick out one of the shortest ones. Don’t bother with a bra or panties. You’ll save some time not having to take them off.”

“But what about when we’re done? I planned to go with Roger afterward.”

“I honestly think Roger won’t mind you not wearing anything under your dress, but if it makes you happy, you can take a pair of panties in your purse.”

June finished her cereal and put her dish and spoon in the sink before going upstairs to shower. In the shower, she ran her hand over her pubic area and felt the new hair growth. It itched like crazy when it first started to grow back but it was a little better now than when it was just starting to grow back. She knew she’d soon be bald again down there.

June picked out her shortest mini dress and put it on in front of the mirror. The hem in front was only 3 inches below her crotch. She turned and looked over her shoulder in the mirror. It did cover her ass, but when she bent over slightly, the bottom of her cheeks was exposed.

“That’s perfect!” Autumn said as she entered the room. “Wear that one.”

“Are you joking? It’s much too short. I can’t bend over a little bit without my ass showing.” June was shocked that Autumn thought she should wear it.

“Hey, you’re only going from here to the car then from the car into the apartment. Once inside, You’ll be naked anyway. Wear that one.”

“I guess you’re right. After we’re finished there, I only have to walk back to Roger’s and then I’ll at least have my panties on.”

“Exactly. Do unbutton the top couple of buttons in the front and the bottom button as well. You’ll look sexier that way.”

“Are you sure you don’t mean ‘like a slut’?”

“Oh. We have a comedian in the family. Has Ed Sullivan called you yet? Wear that dress and undo the buttons I told you to and if I hear any more about it, I’ll have you unbutton all the buttons except the one at the waist.”

June undid the buttons her sister told her to unbutton and grabbed a pair of panties from her drawer. Autumn grabbed them out of her hand and put them back in the drawer and handed June a pair of bikini panties. June have her sister an angry look as she shoved them in her purse. Then she went back into the bathroom to fix her hair. Ten minutes later she called Roger to tell him they were on their way.

When they arrived at the girl’s apartment, Roger was standing at the curb in front of his car. June and Autumn got out of the car and walked over to meet him. He whistled when he saw June and her face turned red. Before either of them could say anything, Autumn spoke.

“Roger, before we go in, can I have a word with you?” She said.

“Sure. Go ahead.”

“First of all, I want to assure you that no harm will come to June during this session. I have done every procedure we will be doing here today many times at the medical center. The other girls have not done many of these procedures but will be under my close supervision. I will not let anything happen to her. Having said that, she probably will be embarrassed by some of the things we will do, especially since you’re here watching and may have some discomfort.”

“Secondly, you are welcome to be here as a spectator. You probably have never witnessed some of the procedures and may, or may not, wish to get a better look at what’s going and that’s fine as long as you do not get in our way. Please remember, June agreed to do this and all of us are thankful for her giving us this opportunity. With that in mind, please do not say or do anything that may disrupt or cause us to stop this session unless June wants it to pause or end. Can you agree to everything?”

“Yes,” Roger said then paused before adding, “But if June wants to end this, I will make sure it ends.”

“That’s fine, but I doubt she will.”

Autumn rang the doorbell and one of the girls answered and smiled at everyone as she let them enter. June entered after Autumn and was followed by Roger.

Autumn turned to June and nodded her head. June, red-faced, unbuttoned her dress with shaking hands and handed it to Autumn. Autumn then looked at the three girls standing in a semi-circle in front of them and started to introduce them.

“June, this is Alice, she lives here.”

“Thank you, Alice, for allowing me to help you with your studies,” June said, her voice shaking as much as her hands.

“Nice to meet you, June. We heard a lot about you but weren’t told how pretty you are. I hope you’ll enjoy the day as much as we will.”

June immediately picked up on the statement about the girls hearing a lot about her. “How much, and what, had her sister told them?” she wondered but didn’t have much time to worry before being introduced to the girl, Joan, who shared the apartment with Alice. She went through the thank you spiel again and did the same when introduced to the third girl, Gayle.

“And this must be Roger,” Alice said. “ We weren’t told what a tall, good looking guy you were. I’m sure you’ll enjoy this as well. I’m told you’re quite the photographer. Did you bring your camera?”

Stunned, Roger looked first at Autumn then back to Alice.

“Thank you, I hope you’re right about enjoying myself. No, I didn’t bring my camera but left it at home. I live only a few doors down from here. Do you want me to get it?”

“Oh, you should get it. I believe you’ll find there are many interesting things you’ll see here and wish you had taken pictures when you look back at today later in your life.” Autumn chimed.

Roger looked at June who was staring at him. When she met his eyes, she gave a slight nod.

“Well, since you don’t mind, I’ll run out and get it.”

“Please do,” Autumn replied.

Once again, he looked at June and shrugged his shoulders before going to retrieve his camera. When he returned, they were all still standing in the same spots they were when he left.

The semi-circle of girls parted and asked their visitors to come in. The first thing they saw was a long, folding table, covered with a white sheet and a pillow at the head, in the middle of the living room. Two spotlights were placed at the sides of the table near the foot. Along the side of the table was a smaller table covered with 2 towels. It was about 3 feet long and 18 inches wide. It obviously had several items hidden under the towels. Glancing at the display, June shivered.

“Would you all like something to drink before we start? Coffee or soda, perhaps? I was instructed to have iced tea for June.”

Autumn indicated she didn’t want anything now but might have a soda when they take a break. Roger did the same. June also turned down the offer, wondering why the girls were instructed to have iced tea for her.

“June, you must have the iced tea. You must be well hydrated for this.” Autumn said.

When the large glass of tea was handed to June, Autumn told her to drink it all up and there will be another glass a little later that she’ll have to drink. June complied.

“Shall we get started?” Autumn asked the girls. “June you can sit on the table for now, but when we’re done with the first few procedures you’ll have to lie down.”

The 3 girls moved to the side of the table with the towel-covered table behind them. Autumn instructed them to move back and stand alongside her. The girls each held a sheet of paper in front of them.

“Okay, girls. As you see on your sheet I gave you yesterday, the first few things we are covering are very basic examinations that are performed before any other procedure or examination is performed. I’m sure you’ve all had this done to you at one time so you will only have to watch me do them. Please don’t look ahead on the sheets and do not bring up any other procedure listed until we get to them. My sister is a bit nervous about this and I don’t want her thinking about anything except the procedure we are ready to perform. The patient must be explained why the procedure is performed and what they can expect to happen during it. The first part is all about getting the patient’s vital signs. They include the height and weight that we won’t do here, blood pressure, pulse, and oxygen level. You will only have to observe this part.”

Autumn then took the cuff of the blood pressure device, placed the cuff around June’s bicep and pumped it up. She explained each step as she went along. She looked at June and smiled. She then placed the pulse and oxygen level (O2), device on her finger. After getting the readings from each devIce, she announced the results and stated they were all normal considering June’s anxiety over what we will be doing to her today.

Roger looked on and was impressed with Autumn’s professionalism. He moved a little closer to the table and touched June’s hand. She looked up at him and smiled.

“The next vital is the patient’s temperature. Ninety-five percent of the time, it is taken orally. The other 5% of the time it is taken rectally. It all depends on what the doctor has ordered. We will do both here. You will only have to observe the oral procedure, but each of you will perform the rectal mode.”

“Oh, goody. “ Alice whispered and the other girls giggled.

Autumn placed the thermometer under June’s tongue and instructed her to close her mouth. A few moments later she removed it and announced it, too, was normal

“Now, June, please roll over onto your stomach and spread your legs to each side of the table.” As June was rolling over and spreading her legs, Autumn continued. “Roger, you might want to stand at the end of the table to get a picture of this. You also might want to hold her legs in position when I insert the thermometer. Some patients tend to squeeze them, and their cheeks, together when they feel it going in.”

Roger moved to the end of the table and set his camera on the very end of it between June’s feet. He looked up at Autumn who gave him a big smile and a wink.

“For this, we use a different thermometer. There are thermometers for each type, oral and rectal. Be sure you have the right one before inserting it. First off, you want to get an accurate reading and secondly, no one wants a thermometer that’s been in someone’s ass being shoved in their mouth.” They all laughed before Autumn continued. “First step, and a very important one, is to apply some lubricant to both, the patient and the thermometer.”

June spread a dab of lubricant on the end of the thermometer then looked at the girls who seemed very anxious to watch the insertion.

“Joan, would you give me a hand and spread her cheeks wider so that everyone can see what’s happening and also so Roger can get a better picture?”

Joan jumped up and leaned against the table to spread June’s cheeks then looked at Autumn for her approval.

“A little wider please, Joan. Yes, that’s better can everyone see?”

Autumn looked around and saw everyone nod yes. “Can you get a good picture, Roger?”

“Yes. That’s good. “ He replied.

Autumn put another dab of the lubricant on her finger and spread it around her sister’s anus and rubbed it around before gently inserting the tip of her finger past the rim. “Can anyone tell me what I did wrong?” She asked the girls. They all looked up at her and seemed to not know. Finally, Joan spoke up.

“You put your finger in her?”

“No, that’s not the answer I wanted. It is common, but not necessary to insert your finger to be sure the opening is well lubricated. The correct answer is, I did not put on a latex glove. Always have latex gloves on when you insert a finger into any opening. It is required in all hospitals and doctor’s offices. Unfortunately, I didn’t bring any with me. Rest assured, I know June is not carrying any disease and I’m pretty sure none of you girls are either so we will go on without them today.”

Throughout the whole question and answer period, Autumn kept her finger in June’s ass, wiggling it around every so often. She could feel her sister start to squirm a little which brought a smile to her face. She finally withdrew her finger and grabbed the thermometer and slowly inserted it where her finger was a moment ago. She looked up at Roger and nodded at him then at the camera. Roger got the hint and took a picture of Autumn’s hand on the thermometer in June’s ass. She removed her hand, looked at her watch and waited a full minute before removing the thermometer and jotted down the reading on a small notepad.

“Okay, who wants to go first?” Autumn asked.

All three girls raised their hands in unison

“Wow! A real bunch of eager beavers here. Since Joan helped me, she can go first.”

Meanwhile, June laid there totally embarrassed. She couldn’t help but wonder why each girl needed a lesson on how to stick a thermometer in someone’s ass. And was it really necessary to have Roger take a picture of it as well? She wanted to cry in shame. She knew this was just another one of Autumn’s ideas to embarrass her in front of Roger and total strangers, two of whom were lesbians. She didn’t think for a moment that these girls asked Autumn for lessons. If they did, why didn’t Autumn have them practice on each other?

Each girl had a turn at taking June’s temperature rectally and each seemed to have fun doing it. This time, it was Autumn spreading June’s cheeks and she had them stretched much wider than Joan. So wide, in fact, that June thought she was being torn apart. Each girl also inserted their finger into June’s ass except for Alice, who went last and inserted one then two fingers in and twisted them around as June moaned and grimaced. All three girls also had temperature readings similar to Autumn’s.

“Let’s give June a break for a moment while she has another glass of tea,” Autumn said as she winked once more at Roger. “Would you mind getting her one, Alice?”

“No thanks,” June said as she rolled over and sat up facing Roger, “I’m not thirsty. I could use a little break though, ma’am.”

The girl’s all looked at each other and giggled again when they heard June address her sister as ‘ma’am, They had heard some hints from Autumn that indicated June would do anything she, Autumn, wanted her to do and they theorized that June was submissive to her sister

“Sorry, babe, but you must have another glass. As I said before, you will need to be well hydrated.”

Alice came back and handed a large glass of tea to June. As she drank, she looked at Roger still standing at the foot of the table. Roger saw in her eyes that she was distressed and ask if she was okay. She shook her head to signal yes and he saw tears beginning to form. He went around and kissed her forehead, grabbing her free hand and gently squeezing it. He whispered in her ear, “I’m here if you need me. Just say the word.”

“I’ll be okay,” June whispered back to Roger. She finished her drink and handed the glass back to Alice. As she looked back at Roger, she noticed he was looking at the 3 girls. She turned her head to look at them and saw them whispering to each other. Whatever they were talking about made them smile or giggle. She assumed they were either talking about her or the upcoming procedures. Whichever it was would certainly involve her.

“Alright, girls. Time to get back to June.” Autumn declared. Alice repeated, “Oh goody” and clapped her hands together and rubbed them together. Joan and Gayle laughed then all three went back to the table.

“You will notice that June s pubic hair is very short. That’s because she shaves it every day. Isn’t that right June?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

Gayle raised her hand and Autumn gave her permission to ask a question.

“Why does she do that?”

“Tell Gayle why you shave down there, dear. “ Autumn smiled and added, “Be sure you tell them the truth.”

“Because Autumn told me to, ma’am. “ June answered.

The girls all stood with their mouths open at the answer. As they expected, Autumn dominated her. They now know that her addressing everyone so politely was on orders from Autumn. Meanwhile, June’s face turned red once more. She squirmed a bit on the table and stared at the ceiling avoiding any eye contact with them, but knowing that now they all knew she was Autumn’s sex slave.

“Yes, that’s right, June.” Autumn looked at the girls and continued, “You see, June had a problem making decisions so I made her agree to let me make some decisions for her. I told her to shave her pubes to remind her every day of her commitment to that agreement. The agreement ends next Friday at midnight. So far she’s been good and I only had to spank her a couple times.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.