A Lesson in Sex Ed for Two Girls - Cover

A Lesson in Sex Ed for Two Girls

by S star W

Copyright© 2019 by S star W

Fiction Sex Story: (I just resubmit this story. I was going through it the other day and realized that somehow I had super imposed a totally different story in its place. I have just recreated it though it may be a little different from the original.) Two girls decide to have a girls weekend to themselves while ones parents are away. A man over heard their plans and has one of his own. He invites six of his friends to join him. I

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   .

Making plans:

Samantha was nineteen and her half sister Sarah was fourteen. Samantha had recently bought a house just outside of town and, though there other houses nearby, none were occupied yet. She had never dated in high school in spite of being asked by many boys from the time she was a freshman. She had never been attracted to any of the boys in high school, a few of the girls, however had attracted her. Her sister Sarah, though only a freshman, was the same way.

Their parents were going out of town for the weekend, so the two sisters planned a weekend at Samantha’s house. The two of them had been exploring each other, on rare occasions, for the last three months. Both had decided that they must be lesbian and wanted to explore each other in more depth.

They were in a cafe talking about the upcoming weekend and making plans. Unknown to them a young man, not much older than Samantha, overheard their conversation. His name was Edward, though he will be referred to only as E later in the story. He called seven of his friends and began to make plans of his own. Edward, you see, had been a junior when Samantha was a freshman and had been one of the boys Samantha had refused to go out with, though he had asked many times.

Edward and his friends got together later that day. It was decided that the men would visit the girls the same weekend, hopefully for the whole weekend.

The weekend arrives:

Friday night a week later Sarah arrived at Samantha’s house. Edward and his friends had gotten there a half hour before and had waited for Sarah’s arrival. The men waited an additional half an hour before they made their move. Jim, or J for the remainder of the weekend, had worked for the security company which had installed Samantha’s security system. He therefore easily disabled the alarm system, thus ensuring that they wouldn’t be disturbed.

M worked as both makeup artist and camera operator at a local film studio and had given all the men new faces that could not be identified by anyone. The eight men quietly crept up the stairs to Samantha’s room. There they found the two girls engaged in a 6 9. The two girls were so into what they were doing to each other that they didn’t hear the men approaching. Therefore the men got several minutes of video of them giving and receiving lesbian pleasure from each other. This they would used to ensure the girls cooperation in what the men had planned. The girls suddenly broke apart as they realize that they had an audience.

E said, “Don’t stop on our account. It looked like you two were enjoying each other. We will just get a little more video of you two having fun.” He gave them a smile that let them know that no what the girls would be filmed doing whatever the men wanted.

With an air of bravado Samantha said, “You guys better leave. I have a security system and the police will be here any minute.” “Oh that little thing, we disabled it as soon as we arrived. We will have the whole weekend weekend for fun and games.” The smile he gave her let her know that he wasn’t bluffing.

For the first time real fear crept into her, and she said, “What do you want?” He simply said, “You,, both of you. See it’s like this, none of us have girlfriends and we need to scratch an itch. Obviously neither of you have boyfriends and need an itch scratched as well. Seems like we can help each other out, with that.”

The other seven men had been removing their clothes as they were talking and E began to do so as well. The girls began to realize the true meaning of fear, as the knowledge that they would soon be raped hit them. Once he was fully undressed E said, teasingly, “I think we will start with you,” pointing at Sarah. Samantha immediately broke in, “You can’t! She only fourteen! She just a little girl!” Hysterically Samantha said, “Take me instead. I’m older use me and leave my sister alone.” Sarah, suspecting correctly that neither of them would be leaving the house virgins, said, “It doesn’t matter Sam. Their going to do both of us anyway. Let’s just get it over with.” Samantha without truly thinking about what she said, said, “No,,, they have to let you go. Your too young.” E settled the argument by pointing at Samantha and saying, “Tie her to the bed.” Foolishly Samantha didn’t resist as her hands and feet were secured to the head and footboards of the bed.

Once Samantha was secured, E crawled up between her legs. He may not have been the nicest of men, but he wasn’t cruel. He believed that a girl should have sufficient moisture between her legs before she was fucked. He therefore put his face between her legs and began to lick her slit vigorously. Samantha soon forgot about the unwanted nature of the act or the fact that her first fuck was being filmed. She got lost in the sensation of the tongue eating her pussy. Despite the little movement she could make, being tied as she was, her hips began to buck in an attempt to get more of the tongue in contact with her sex. In utter desperation she screamed out, “FUCK ME! OHGOD FUCK ME,, NOW!” With a grin he raised himself up to oblige her. In one quick motion, he sank his long thick cock into her virgin opening. She never acknowledged the tearing of the hymen. All she wanted was the sensation of his cock ramming in and out of the over heated sex tube. With every stroke she cried out, “YES!! OHGOD YES!” She had an almost continuous orgasm for the five minutes in which he fucked her hard and fast.

Sarah, at first, tried to stop this man who was licking out her sister. It was all the two men holding her could do to keep her from running to help her sister. But once her sister screamed out, “FUCK ME.” Sarah not only stopped struggling, but her mouth fell open. She had never seen her sister so wanton,, so willing,, so,, so. She didn’t know what to call it, but obviously she needed this. She vowed to herself that she would never degrade herself this way. It was humiliating to Sarah, the way Sam was begging to be fucked like this. E pulled himself out of Samantha hot twat and was replaced by the man we’ll call N. N’s cock wasn’t as big as E’s was but he did know how to use what he had. He soon had her climbing to the pentacle of an other orgasm.

The two men holding Sarah forced her into another room. The man called E along with another man also carrying a camera followed. Sarah was tied to a bed in the same fashion as her sister. J began to crawl up between her legs. He was very much like E and also believed in throughly wetting a girl, especially her first time. She immediately began attempting to shift her hips in avoidance of the tongue she knew was coming. She had as little movement as her sister did however and soon felt the tongue rasping against her sensitive sex.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.