Bubblegum, Pigtails, and Total Domination - Cover

Bubblegum, Pigtails, and Total Domination

Copyright© 2018 by Cabbage

Chapter 7: The Nightmare

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Nightmare - A tough guy gets his world turned upside down by a tougher girl.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   White Female   Oriental Female   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

It was hard to tell what the guys were thinking. The basement was full of exposed female flesh, but there were two bleeding male bodies to show for it. Some of them looked scared as Becky Finklestein stalked around the center of the basement, speaking, and some of them just stared at her funbags. “I’m fucking shhhick and tired of men,” she chirped. “I’m tired of seeing women have to cover their bodies in gowns and burkas because men aren’t strong enough to control themselves around a pair of boobs. I’m tired of women making less than men for doing the same job because men aren’t strong enough to handle a little competition. I’m tired of having to act like a child because they can’t handle the idea of a woman being their equal ... or shhhuperior.”

“I can handle it!” Tony screamed, running up to the fourteen-year-old titan. “You’re my superior Becky! I want to worship you forever!”

“Tony, stop,” she said, but Tony was frenzied with lust, and threw himself at her body. Becky’s arms moved in a flash, and she had ahold of Tony’s shoulders. His fingertips just touched the skin of her breasts, and he struggled madly to move them closer. “I almost feel bad for you, Tony,” she said softly. “At least you know how weak you are. You’ve never lied about that. So I’ll let you choose how to die.” Tony sobbed. Becky bent his shoulders back, forcing his head up so she could look him in the eyes. “And I know how you want to die, Tony,” she said, and then she stuffed his head between her breasts.

From the stairs, I could hear Tony laughing wildly with joy, shaking his head back and forth in a vain attempt to motorboat a set of knockers that were each as big as his head. Then his laughter was muffled as Becky pushed his face into the ridge between her pectoral muscles. A chill went up my spine. I was going to miss Tony. Becky looked around the basement and smiled as she put her hands on her hips and began to flex her chest. Tony’s laughter stopped as the slabs of muscle sprung to life around his head. Then he started to scream. Becky stood motionless, except for her bulging pecs, and the bouncing breasts that slapped Tony’s shoulders as he frantically tried to free himself from his prison of freckled muscle-girl flesh. The girls were agape. They looked at each other’s chests, feeling each other’s’ breasts, and trying to flex. Normally I would have watched that without blinking, but I couldn’t turn away from Becky. Tony’s body went limp as her pecs continued to swell. Finally, a sickly wet crack filled the basement, and blood started to trickle down Becky’s chiseled abdominal muscles. Did she have a ten pack now? Was that possible?

Becky popped a bubble, relaxed her flex, and allowed Tony’s body to drop to the floor. The guys recoiled, but the girls couldn’t look away. They whispered to each other and pointed to Becky as she resumed her pacing, stopping only to pick up the shreds of her sweatsuit, and wipe the blood from her torso. “Where was I?” she asked aloud. “I knew I should’ve written a manifeshhhto...”

Some dudes were trying to sneak up the stairs behind them to the library doors. Becky smiled but did nothing. They were trapped. We were all trapped and at her mercy. And I knew she didn’t have any mercy. Dr. Jacobsen stepped forward. “Becky, I ... Becky you’re very strong. Stronger than any of us here could ever hope to be-”

“I know. A few minutes ago I beat up a car, and I just now used my boobshhh, which are the softest part of my body, to crush one of the thickest skulls in the world.”

“But you’re also very smart, Becky-”

“Also true.”

“Becky you can’t just beat the world into doing what you want. Not the whole world, Becky. Not even you. You have to know that.”

Becky frowned. “That also is true,” she said. “I can dominate any one man, or any ten, with strength...” Becky paused to adopt a “hands on hips most muscular” pose, and Dr. Jacobsen instinctively withdrew as she bulged obscenely, her traps swelling above her ears and her shoulders rippling like they were gaining mass, even as she talked. “But to dominate all men, to achieve total domination, takes intelligence and a plan. And I have both. It won’t be easy, and it won’t be fast. But this,” she said, gesturing to the basement with her massive arms, “is where I will plant the seeds for the Amazon uprising. First comes my army of neglected, unappreciated women, that I can build into juggernauts with my unparalleled knowledge of strength training-”

“Becky this is a handful of troubled girls, not an army,” old farmer dude said, nursing his sore hand.

Becky smirked, and popped a bubble. “Then how fortunate for me that the largest women’s prison in the state is just a few miles up the road, and that it has a well-stocked weight room. First comes the army, and then comes my business plan. It took years to develop, but it’s very shhhound. Cash based business across the country funneling money back to me ... using media outlets to promote athletics, strength training and martial arts for women ... funding campaigns for female politicians. It’s quite complicated, but it should work,” she smirked.

“Becky, be sensible,” Dr. Jacobsen pleaded. “You can’t hope to-”

“I don’t have to hope,” Becky smirked, snapping her fingers.

Miss Nakamura slinked down off the stage and heeled at her hip like a dog. Becky untied the librarian’s bikini top, which floated to the ground as her enormous alabaster breasts spilled out in all directions. The Asian woman stood up, tall and proud with her hands on her hips. Her slim arms were showing definition, and her tight stomach had the shapes of a nascent six pack. What was Becky doing to these women?

Becky patted the librarian on the butt, and like a wind-up toy, the Japanese temptress walked to the bleeding doctor. “Give me your wallet,” she cooed, playing with her nipples. By the time Dr. Jacobsen thought to resist, he had already handed his billfold to the librarian, who laughed and threw it back at him.

“Now imagine that wallet was the lineup of a news broadcast, and that Miss Nakamura was your program director ... Or imagine that wallet was a scholarship, and Miss Nakamura was a shhhtudent...”

“Can I take the rest of my clothes off,” the curvaceous Asian begged, tugging at her bikini bottom. “This bottom is so restrictive it feels like I’m wearing a chastity belt, and I hate not having myself on display at a time like this.”

“No,” Becky said. “Let me take it off.” And with that she hoisted the busty librarian onto her titanic shoulders, and tore the tiny triangle of pink fabric off with her teeth.

Miss Nakamura gasped, her eyes crossing with lust as Becky licked her to ecstasy in front of the assembled residents. There was a slight clacking in the distance as Doctor Allen returned, running to Becky and throwing herself at the muscle-girl’s glutes, crawling over her bulging thighs and burying her face in the teenaged crotch, her tongue fighting the fabric of the bikini. The guys trying the door stopped cold. Some of the girls tried to imitate the position that the three women in the center of the basement held, wanting to feel the sexual gratification that they were seeing. Angie dropped her weights with a clank. She was covered in sweat, her eyes burning with lust, but by the time she reached Becky, the tiny orgy had ended. “Totally not fair,” Angie said.

“You’ll get your turn,” Becky said, stroking Angie’s butt as the two older women led her to the lineup of girls. Then she whistled again. The guys all turned to her, some with eyes full of fear, and some with eyes full of lust. She turned her attention to the group on the stairs. “You’ll never get out that way,” she said. “There’s only one way out, and that’s through me.” With that, Becky spread her arms out, holding two keys, one in each hand. Without flinching, she tucked the keys into her vagina.

“Yo I will fuck those out of you any day of the week,” Joey yelled, stepping into the center of the basement. “That body is crazy.”

Becky cackled in that witch voice again. “This is not about fucking, this is about fighting. You males can live as my shhhlaves, or you go can go free. But you can only go free if you can take your freedom by force.”

“You want me to fight you?”

Becky frowned. “Not just you, Joey, I would destroy you. You all have to attack me at once to stand a chance. There are weaponshhh back there. You’ll need them.”

Some of the guys started rummaging around, finding bats, pipes, chains, and even a couple of machetes. I knew they wouldn’t help. I remembered Becky’s carefree demeanor as she twisted my bat into a pretzel. I remembered the harmless ‘plik’ sound it made as I slammed it into her muscled flesh.

“So you ain’t got a weapon?” Joey asked.

Becky scowled. “I am a weapon,” she hissed. And she wheeled her arms around into a rear double biceps pose, driving her tiny fist into Joey’s jaw as she did. Joey flew through the air, head turning over heels, into the darkness of the basement.

Her muscle-packed legs were bent, forcing her massive butt cheeks out like globes of perfect flesh that bulged with power, and the steely abdominal muscles that surrounded her tiny waist looked impossibly hard. Her back and shoulders flared out with incredible mass, supporting the biggest arms in the world, which she visibly admired as she watched Joey’s blood run down her hand. She popped a bubble against the impossible bulk of her arm, and giggled. “I am pure, unadulterated girl power,” she said.

Three of the other guys rushed her, swinging their weapons wildly. Her limbs blurred with speed as she adopted an “archer” pose. On her right, a wooden baseball bat snapped against her outstretched arm, while her right hand shattered the ribs of the lanky boy who swung it. Simultaneously, the elbow of the flexed arm caved in the skull of the shorter boy attacking her from the left as it dropped into a bicep flex. The third attacker stopped and backed away in horror as she held the pose, his machete trapped in the ridge of her abdominal muscles. She winked at him as she flexed her torso and the blade bent to conform to her indestructible midriff.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.