Gifted: Book 3 - Intent - Cover

Gifted: Book 3 - Intent

Copyright© 2019 by Kris Me

Preface

Fantasy Sex Story: Preface - Vincent peered around the trunk of the tree. He pulled his head back quickly as he saw the gunman aim at him from behind the bush. The shot chipped bark off the tree, and he swore silently. He, Paul and Leigh, were hemmed in by the Brigands. Vincent was still wondering how they had ended up in this predicament. [WARNING: - Grammarly was used as part of the editing process and this book has not yet been edited by my Ed.]

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Sadistic   Torture   Interracial   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

Vincent peered around the trunk of the tree. He pulled his head back quickly as he saw the gunman aim at him from behind the bush. The shot chipped bark off the tree, and he swore silently.

He, Paul and Leigh, were hemmed in by the Brigands. Vincent was still wondering how they had ended up in this predicament.

[WARNING: - Grammarly was used as part of the editing process and it has not yet been edited by my Ed.]


Notes and Disclaimer:

If you find any of my assumptions fabricated, I would like to remind you this is a fictitious story and I have probably taken liberties with reality as you know of it.

If you find spelling, grammatical or homophone errors, they are not the fault of any editors who may have tried to edit my work. However, I do have a tendency to ‘add things’ during my re-reads. I am mildly dyslexic and sometimes miss the obvious. If the errors offend you, you are welcome to email me to point them out, and I shall try to fix them at a later date.

Warning: - Grammarly was used as part of the editing process. If you don’t put the commas before and, but, or and sometimes so, you get the ‘Missing comma in compound sentence’ error. So this story has the commas if Grammarly wanted them put in and Microsoft Word’s Editor was happy for them to be there.

Australian English was used as the reference for my spelling since I come from the Land Down-under. I also hope my colloquialisms are decipherable and you enjoy the story.

Note: - The Wiki: https://keltria.fandom.com/wiki/ contains information about the Keltrian people, Wizards, the Keltrian magical items, colloquialisms and adapted words that have been created for this universe, maps, character lists and other information that may or may not relate specifically to this book.


Background:

The Gifted Series links to the Keltrian Universe. This is a separate series to the others in the universe. These stories are set on a different planet and don’t involve Earth. Their magical abilities are a little different to those mentioned on other Keltrian settled planets.

However, I have taken the liberty of using Earth-like time, days of the week, some plant names and some animal names for simplicity.

This is the third book in the Gifted Series. This story follows on from the second Book, Chemistry. It is based about four years into the future from that book. It is always best to read any series I write in order.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.