Valkyrie Don't Cry - Cover

Valkyrie Don't Cry

Copyright© 2018 by littlefrog454

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Plot; Mature man meets up with young immature girl out to revenge her Father's death. They inadvertently become linked with god like entity. Form group with other beautiful girls and discover Father's death wasn't as it should be.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   Anal Sex  

Present day Earth wasn’t ready for the Fountain of Youth, not that a hundred vials of “Serum” constituted a fountain. All the “Serum” did was knock off twenty actual years from any adult’s age. Not only did it do that, it cured most of the diseases caused by old age. Right now our seventy year old elected President was actually his fifty year old younger self. The outward signs of old age being slower to reverse than the inner workings. Of course his makeup people were working hard to keep his image the same as the one the American people had elected, but it was hard to conceal the unruly blond hair growing in up there.

“Any thinking responsible person knows that if the Fountain of Youth, or the much older name, the “Water of Life” were discovered today everybody would want, no demand some. If it became known it would be more of a curse than a blessing to mankind and the world. The population increase alone would probably destroy us without the increased demand on services and supplies. Hell the seven deadly sins still exist today, pride, greed, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath, and sloth haven’t gone away. Maybe a saint could resist the temptation of renewed youth, but I don’t know many saints. Do any of you?” Max asked his audience.

“You say this when you have Fred Gong a ageless demon inside of you, us I guess now. A demon that has returned me to happiest time of life. Feel like young girl. Young virgin girl, ha, ha. You not share with world?” Madame Chang asked.

“I know it’s going to be hard, but no we are not going to share this with the world Madame Chang.” Max said.

“May call me Jia-Li in private, but Madame Chang or just Madame in front of employees and other girls Max Gong. You are right some things, many things, are not for sharing, but as saying goes, “loose lips sink ship” how you enforce when all have.” Jia-Li asked.

<I enforce. You can’t tell anybody anything that I don’t want you to.> Fred said.

“Then we are slaves?” Jia-Li asked and laughed.

<No you have free will except to tell the world about me.> Fred laughed back.

“Would not object to being slave of right man. Max Gong may be right man. I am last of my line and hereby attach myself to the House of Sulivan and pray to the Gods of Fate that we prosper.” Jia-Li avowed to Max.

“Any other business to discuss.” Max asked.

<Yes, since we have Madame Chang’s extensive knowledge of “Pillow Talk” to draw on now I want to run some things by all of you that Morgan wanted me to work on. She wants a organ that would deliver a slight shock to a male penis at the moment of her climax. You can jump in here and correct me if I got it wrong Morgan.” Fred paused.

“I thought it would be a great ideal.” Morgan told everybody.

“Is great ideal. Would be in much demand. Older men have trouble getting it up. Resort to Viagra, but still cannot ejaculate. With shock could ejaculate. Maybe first time in years. Girl would be much in demand very fast by word of mouth to other clients. Good ideal, can do?” Madame Chang wanted to know.

“Can you give me a switch.” Morgan wanted to know.

<That’s the easy one Morgan. I can give you the power for two, maybe three, jolts before you have to wait for a recharge. Then I got to thinking about giving you a stinger... > Max broke in.

“Your going to make them into weapons?” Max demanded.

“No he’s going to make us the best we can be.” Nina corrected him.

“I stand corrected.” Max laughed.

<I can grow an extendable wasp like stinger under each fingernail. I can attach them to glands that can be programed to produce a wide selection of neurotoxins and other drugs. I’m not real happy with that because there is a very real possibility that you could accidentally kill yourself or somebody else. That’s even if I give you the antidotes in another gland. What say I give you the system and allow you to load it with whatever you want. That way when you want to use it it can be loaded with a sirringe and needle from a supply of drugs and/or poisons you can keep handy.> Fred suggested.

“But what if we’re captured...” Nina started.

<How about I make a backup reservoir that you can squeeze to provide a paralyzing agent to the stinger Nina?> Fred allowed.

“That’ll work.” Nina and Morgan said together.

<By popular demand I have also modified you Max.> Fred chuckled.

“I didn’t get to vote?” Max spoke up.

“No the only question is who gets to test your modification first. We’re trying to decide that now.” Nina said, looking at the other girls.

“I decide. Is age before beauty. Am needing good fuck since I now have body for it. May call me Jia-Li in front of girls and staff tonight.” Madame Chang surprised everyone by announcing.

And so Madame Chang, Jia-Li to her lovers and friends, celebrated her second childhood with Max. After it was over he had to admit that age and experience do count, especially when you reverse the aging and give her the body of a mature good looking woman again.


Madame Chang, to the girls, Jia-Li to Max, gave us all a lecture on what she expected of the girls now that they were a part of her establishment. The most notable was Belly Dancing 101. Belly Dance, a loose translation of the French term “danse du ventre“ applied the name which stuck to the Art in the Victorian era. It is also referred to as Arabic Dance, Raqs sharqi, meaning literally, “oriental dancing”. It is an Arabic expressive erotic dance which originated in Egypt as Raqs Baladi. It emphasizes complex movements of the torso and various abdominal muscles. It has evolved to take many different forms depending on the country and region practiced in. It varies in both costume and dance style. Belly dancing is primarily a torso-driven dance, with an emphasis on the articulations of the hips. The main focus of the dance is on isolation of the five main muscles of the anterior abdominal wall and cavity, rather than on the movement of the limbs. These muscles are mainly used to force things out of the body with rippling muscle contractions and contortions.

Madame Chang was more interested in the fluid movements of the girls than the other aspects of the dance as a sexual exercise for their love making. The flowing, sinuous movements in which the body is in continuous motion, movements that require a great deal of abdominal muscle control. Typical movements include horizontal and vertical figure 8’s, or infinity loops, with the hips, horizontal or tilting hip circles, and undulations of the hips and abdomen. These basic shapes may be varied, combined, or embellished to create an infinite variety of complex, textured movements. One of her girls could quite literally fuck a man to death with him or her outwardly never moving a muscle, just pulling his cock in and milking it for everything it was worth, ha, ha...

What makes women different from men, Madame Chang laughed, is that much of our sexual apparatus is on the inside, most notably, our vagina. Pussy, or cunt to the more unenlightened out there. The vagina itself is a hollow, muscular tube or channel that extends from the external opening at the vestibule, cunt lips, all the way to the cervix itself. The walls of the vagina channel consist of several layers. The mucosa, which secretes the various fluids, and a muscular layer with it’s connective tissue. Beneath the vagina, on the pelvic floor, are other muscles that are responsible for keeping the vagina elevated, tight, and firm. Madame Chang wished the girls to concentrate primarily on these muscles in their exercises.

The part of the female genitals that you can see from the outside of the body is called the vulva, it lies between the mons pubis and the anus. Within the vulva’s lips are the clitoris or clit, a woman’s most sensitive spot, the urethra from which urine is passed, and the vestibule the actual entrance to the vagina, which is covered by a membrane called the hymen. With my help every girl could be a virgin every time, a priceless commodity in this day and age Madame assured us.

As far as the role of sex hormones, estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone, mainly play in a woman’s sexual desire, the evidence doesn’t seems to support them having much of a role as an aphrodisiac. Testosterone does seem to make them more aggressive, but has adverse side effects.

With the use of Nina’s marital arts training, Wanda’s pole dancing, and Madame’s version of belly dancing all of the girls were soon Mata Hari du jour extraordinaire, or the extraordinary dish of the day at Madame’s establishment.

Wanda and the Princesses loved it, their attentions for a single day soon demanding thousands of dollars and booking in advance if they wanted a specific Princesses. Soon they were being picked up by mirrored limousines driven through the air port’s special gates. Then whisked to undisclosed destinations by private jets. Jets that never officially filed a flight plan, for romantic rendezvous with high level public figures that could never afford to be seen with them in public.

With the built in shock wand, and Viagra like drugs the girls loaded their stings with, they were literally addictive to these old, yet powerful controlling men that actually ran the country from behind the scenes and established it’s policies. As Mata Hari before them, they discovered that it was unnecessary to use sodium pentasol, or other so called truth drugs, as she had proved ages ago. Men, powerful old men, like to impress young girls with tales of their exploits, all they had to do was listen with perfect recall. Besides they regarded the Princesses as brainless bimbos that wouldn’t know what they were talking about anyway.

As “whores du jour extraordinaire“ they were soon into what the Big Five were planning.

“And what are they planning Wanda?” Max asked as the Princesses like puppies rubbed and frolicked around him, assuring that along with their pheromones he had a painful hard on.

“You were wrong about them increasing the quota of girls ages 15 to 19 Sir. The Cree CAI are demanding 5 times the number in prepubescent females.” Wanda started off her report after their weekend at the North Pole Headquarters of the joint Big Five and CAI base, being called NATO Headquarters.

“How did that go over?” He asked.

“None of the Western powers, even the Russians, wanted anything to do with it until the Cree explained their new ideal...” Wanda was interrupted by an irate Nina.

“What the Hell they want kindergarten children now ... the ... the ... damn child molesters...” Nina started, but Max called for order.

“Lets hear her out before we go to war Nina.” He called for peace.

“Okay, but don’t expect me to sit by and let this happen on my watch Max.” She motioned for Wanda to continue.

“According to the Cree scientist and doctors and the Chinese doctors. A woman is born with 200,000 eggs, but by the time she reaches puberty, age 10 to 14 that number has dwindled to 400 or so. They are usually released one each month. By the time she reaches puberty, age 10 to 14 that number has dwindled to 400 or so. This is unacceptable to the CAI and the Chinese and the Japanese who are supporting them now. They propose to harvest the entire 200,000 eggs at one time.” Wanda paused.

“And how are they going to do that.” Max asked.

“Elementry school is now ages 5-10, kindergarten through the 5th grade, middle school is ages 11-13, grades 6-8, and high school is ages 14-18, grades 9-12. They propose to target all the prepubescent females in certain high density urban intercity areas for harvesting.” Wanda paused again.

“Lets get this right. Puberty begins on the average at 10 to 14 years old. We were giving them 15 to 19 year olds, well really high schoolers. That was bad enough, but now your saying they want prepubescent?” Max questioned.

“Yes, PRE- Puberty. Defined as that period two years immediately prior to the onset of puberty when growth and changes leading to sexual maturity occur. The time of life normally referred to as childhood - when they are a child. They want to target Elementry Schools, 1st through 5th grades.” Wanda paused to let that sink in.

“No fucking way anybody is going to let that happen.” Nina insisted.

“Homeland Security already has a plan. They have heightened the level of “Terrorist Attack Threat”. They have already issued orders for manned gated triple fence lines to be setup around every Elementry school, both here and abroad. If the country can’t afford it the UN will generously pay for it. After all the protection of our youth is of paramount importance to us all. Special Units will be setup to go around to each of these schools and under various pretexts harvest the eggs.” Wanda finished and waited for the reaction.

“It can’t be that fucking simple. Somebody has got to object. These are going to be virgins and their going to be using suction devices down there. Hell it’s not like this is a booster shot.” Nina rattled on.

“Oh, did I forget to mention that Homeland has a new wonder gas that freezes everybody, except those that have taken the antidote to it, for six hours. When they wakeup they have no recollection of what happened during that passing time Sir.” Wanda innocently smirked at Nina.

“What will taking all the eggs from this targeted group do to them Fred?” Max wanted to know.

<It will probably sterilize them Max.> Fred shot back.

“See there that’ll get their attention. They’ll react then!” Nina crowed.

<It’ll be years before anybody notices anything Nina, and then the government will just announce that it’s due to sun spots or something just as silly.> Fred laughed.

“Well won’t somebody be up in arms.” Nina pleaded.

<Not if the right groups are targeted Nina. Look around we are over populated. There used to be the four horsemen of the Apocalypse as described in book of Revelation chapter 6 to take care of over population.>

<The first horseman of the Apocalypse is mentioned in Revelation 6:2: “I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.” This first horseman likely refers to the Antichrist, who will be given authority and will conquer all who oppose him. The antichrist is the false imitator of the true Christ, who will also return on a white horse (Revelation 19:11-16).>

<The second horseman of the Apocalypse appears in Revelation 6:4, “Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword.” The second horseman refers to terrible warfare that will break out in the end times.>

<The third horseman is described in Revelation 6:5-6, “ ... and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, ‘A quart of wheat for a day’s wages, and three quarts of barley for a day’s wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!’” The third horseman of the Apocalypse refers to a great famine that will take place, likely as a result of the wars from the second horseman.>

<The fourth horseman is mentioned in Revelation 6:8, “I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.” The fourth horseman of the Apocalypse is symbolic of death and devastation.>

<There you have it killed by war, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth. Maybe the wild beasts are the Cree and the CAI, ha, ha.> Fred finished up.

“Can’t we just tell the American people what’s happening.” Nina moaned.

“Honey I went to my contacts and sounded them out on this new thing. They ALL know something is wrong, but anybody that starts asking too many of the wrong type questions goes missing for a few days and when they get back, if they get back?, they don’t ask questions anymore. Further more if you continue to ask them what happened, the same thing can happen to you. My contacts are drying up faster than a Texas mud puddle in summer. I have no ideal if they got them or they’re just to scared to talk to me anymore.” Morgan told us all.

“So all our hopes are pinned on a bunch of crazy Right-to-Lifers and stealing the shipments of “Serum” off the courier ship before it get to their Home planet? Nina sounded as exasperated as I felt.

“And Oh, did I forget to mention, that we’re stealing some, but not all the supply they’re kicking back to the Big Five. Let that bunch of Quislings start accusing each other and fighting among themselves for a change. I had to look Quisling up before I knew what Morgan was referring to.” 1st Lieutenant Sharon Heart laughed.

“Unless you have a better ideal Nina that’s it.” Max said.

“My suggestion is keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Wanda you and the Princesses are doing a wonderful job and I’m sure Max is going to reward you. Aren’t you Max.” Morgan winked at Wanda and laughed.

“Now wait one fucking minute this weekend was supposed to be mine.” Nina wailed.

“Unlike some people we know, we are willing to share him Nina. Share and share alike. One for all and all for one.” Wanda laughed and the Princesses giggled and smirked at Nina.

“Fucking Three Musketeers already. Okay you win it’s either that or a another weekend with BOB.” Nina conceded.

“You don’t have to join the other team Nina to get a little relief and companionship.” Paula put in.

“A lot of us girls find that a educated tongue and mouth can do wonders for the disposition.” Doctor Helen Collins put in.

“I’ll think about it.” Nina hedged.


“I’ve used my contacts to procure two new C-130’s with JATO (rocket assisted take off), two Mars the same way, though they haven’t been tested, and three AWAKS (AEW&C). Also I got us some nifty new experimental electric surveillance drones. The C-130’s are configured as Gunships. The Mars has missiles and Daze Cutters. That’s what Captain Paula Ovonavich, 1st Lieutenant Sharon Heart, and your two Warrant Officers. Nancy McDonnell, and Fay Fry have been doing. All four of them can fly the planes now.” Morgan informed Max.

“New experimental drones?” Max questioned.

“Small lightweight electric powered. Made out of clear plastic and next generation solar panels and compasitor storage of electrical energy. They can stay up there so high it’s almost impossible to spot them. They have a state of the art surveillance package, full spectrum from long wave all the way up to X-ray. State of the art video/camera, can read the tag on a car fro way up there.” Morgan laughed with glee.

“Sounds like your preparing for war Morgan?” Max questioned.

“I am. I’m also getting it and storing it while the getting is good, my sources are drying up Max. I have these planes stashed along with our supplies and fuel for a long war. I’ve coordinated with the doctors and my only pilots about what we need in the twelve concealed forward bases I’ve managed to setup. I have also sent all the girls, Nina’s team and even Lieutenant Pat and Connie Rameras to pilot school online in simulators. I figure I’ll let Paula and Sharon actually break them in on a real plane like they did Nancy and Fay.” Morgan finished detailing her plans for surviving the coming Apocalypse.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.