Summer Storm - Cover

Summer Storm

Copyright© 2018 by radio_guy

Chapter 20

It’s coming on the Fourth of July. The celebrations will be more somber. We had just heard that Dave died in Canada frozen to death trying to move the RV east.

On the third, my daughter and Jim joined Misty and me to pray for the numbers of people who died in the last twelve months. Cody had been wiped out and we lifted a special prayer for those good people who had so happily celebrated the Fourth last year and graciously allowed us to participate with them.

We were working and enjoying life now. It appeared that the land had adjusted to a new normal. Weather forecasters were spread over the spectrum about the coming winter. Our summer was proving to be cooler than normal and prudence dictated that Misty and I should prepare for a tougher winter. We started immediately after the Fourth to stock some supplies looking toward the coming winter. Sharon and Jim contributed to our preparations planning to join us if the weather turned bad again. Except for our forays into our hot tub, they would be welcome. Our times in it had become highly erotic. We usually didn’t wear suits to the tub and Misty’s body had lost no allure over the year I had known her.

I knew that I appreciated the looks she received even in church. Bob admitted that she is a very hot woman. She even dressed conservatively for church and for work!

At home, she dressed with a dose of sluttiness when she even wore clothes! I had adopted her mode of undress. We both enjoyed each other’s nakedness and the fact that body parts were more accessible. We missed a few meals due to our libidos overruling our desire for food. It had worked out well and still is.

Things are back to “normal” though won’t ever be the same. We have all passed through a severe summer storm and those that survived are forever changed. I think we are more appreciative of what we have and who we may share it with. I know I appreciate the people around me more than ever before.

Taylor Anderson

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.