The Falling Oak - Learning How to Die - Cover

The Falling Oak - Learning How to Die

Copyright© 2018 by Darian Wolfe

Chapter 75

February, 21st, 2023

Hello Everyone,

I hope you had a nice holiday. Mine was pretty good. The new year has been an absolute bitch, financially speaking.

The gas company showed up and said I had a leak and shut me off. So I’ve had no heat or hot water for almost two months. Did you know Oklahoma is cold in the winter? Lol, I sure found it out. The last little bit it has been nice and warm, but damn.

They only want four grand to fix it. I wouldn’t mind an evening of pleasure with a certain movie star. I guess we’re both out of luck. So no repairs for at least a few months.

Due to the holidays and a small series of unfortunate events I’ve had to make double house payments for the last two months (well 1 and 3 quarters) feels like double though.

Umm, my car is acting up and needs about $150 of work. Oh well. I’ll fix it when I can if the engine doesn’t blow first. Did I say the last few months has sucked? I thought so. I just wanted to be sure.

There has been some good. I was able to get my medicare advantage plan going so no more co_pays on my meds. YAY. Plus, I now have my gym membership back. I can shower there. Whore’s baths suck. Plus, they give me $35 a month for food. AND starting next month we get food stamps! WOOT!

I’ve also been doing a lot of soul searching and evaluation. This shit has got to go. It’s no way to live. SO I’m trying to get myself together and make changes in my life. Being sick sucks and that is no excuse for not taking as much control as you can. My life will get better.

Well, that’s all I got today.

Cheers, Darian

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.