Maeson's Full Time Assistant - Cover

Maeson's Full Time Assistant

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Chapter 8: Blue

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: Blue - Kimber's moved into the city with her brother. After putting on his collar, life had changed in ways she still did not fully comprehend. As she began to prepare to assist Maeson in his business endeavors, what other changes would she experience? Life in the city, at a new school, with a new teacher will undoubtedly give her a new appreciation for what it means to commit herself.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   BiSexual   School   Workplace   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Ms. Andrews stood by the white Buick waiting for her student, not leaning lest she get grime on her from the car. She was a diminutive woman, and to some she appeared quite childlike given the right outfit. She was wearing a set of spike heels and still only stood at barely five foot one. Her facial features also didn’t help with correctly estimating her age since she looked a bit childlike. Ms. Blue Andrews’ eyes, for which she had been given her name, where overly large and bright, a piercing blue hue giving many people a misled sense of Ms. Andrews’ innocence which if one knew her, was very much not the case. To help with her allure, she had taken to giving herself cat’s eyes using eyeliner to give her a sultrier look.

It did help that Ms. Andrews had a muscular body, more than most women, given that she worked out religiously and ate nothing but a proper diet. What also helped was her proportions, she was slim, but had a respectable set of hips and a little bubble butt. She also had an ample sized bosom that in Blue’s opinion looked fabulous in a bikini, or with nothing on at all. What was probably most striking though, especially in combination with her large blue eyes was her white blond hair which was long, but tied up neatly into a bun. She was wearing a tight business suit that was, despite actually showing nothing off at all, tight in all the right places, showed just the top of her cleavage with a skirt that hinted at and showed off her legs perfectly.

Ms. Andrews, or Blue, was looking forward to this job. Kimber wouldn’t be the first girl she had trained for a contract, but she was the youngest and she had never trained someone’s sister before. Despite the innocent look, Blue was perverse by nature, a side effect of growing up and discovering many novel concepts or possibilities, depending on how you looked at it. Many of her clients, or even her adored mistress, had made the remark that Blue had surprised them, and rarely could anyone imagine that such a deviously kinky mind resided in such a compact and cute little body. This was a point of pride for Blue, and she worked hard to foster this whenever she could.

So as Kimber crossed the space between them, Blue imagined the possibilities that Kimber offered. Looking at her, she certainly had possibilities in many ways. Kimber looked like she had every possibility to become a model. Long legs, a chest that was perfectly sized for her, a face that was mature for her age, but not in the sense of being old. Kimber’s face to her, was open and friendly, but had a touch of sensuality to it that Blue could only admire. While she tried to foster it, she didn’t have it naturally like Kimber.

As Kimber got closer, Blue opened the passenger side of the Buick, “Kimber,” she addressed the girl with a voice that was warm, but also very firm with a note of command that said she would not tolerate anything but obedience, “my name is Ms. Blue Andrews, you will call me Ms. Andrews, or Ma’am, nothing else. Please get in, buckle up, and we shall leave.”

Once Kimber had gotten in, Blue closed her door, and walked around to the driver’s side, her heels clicking mutely on the pavement as she walked with a sensual grace that was born of practice, training, and sense of confidence that knew eyes would be drawn to her and liked it.

Closing the door, Blue put on her seat belt, than turned to Kimber and put out her hand obviously expecting Kimber to take it and shake it, “Kimber,” she began again, “As I said outside, I am Ms. Andrews, I have been hired by your brother to teach you. However, I have a very few direct questions for you, and I expect some direct truthful answers. I don’t expect answers that you think your brother would want to hear, but I want what you will think. I’ll explain myself as we go. To me, my job is train you, IF you wish to be trained. So,” she started giving Kimber a level look, “do you want to learn what I have to teach?” She asked, pinning Kimber with a friendly but very intense stare.


The trainer, Ms. Andrews, was rather intimidating for such a compact woman, Kimber thought, getting in the car obediently, adjusting her skirt as she waited for the woman to get in and buckle up. Automatically shaking the woman’s hand, her fingers cool in her grasp, Kimber blinked briefly, her mind keeping up with the rapid flow of words.

“Oh, of course, why wouldn’t I?” she asked, honestly unsure why anyone would think she wouldn’t. “I mean, I want to be the best assistant I can be, and I know I have so much to learn.!”


Blue expected an answer like this from Kimber, it answered the question, but all in all she felt the answer wasn’t very thought out, and didn’t get at the questions deeper meaning so she elaborated, continuing to hold Kimber’s hand in her own, “Kimber, you are aware that I teach more than just how to be a secretary, or a stenographer, right? I’ll teach you a bit about bookkeeping, note taking, trip planning, organization, and more, but I’m still more than that, much more.”

Reaching out with her other hand, Ms. Andrews ran a finger starting at Kimber’s thumb tip and trailing back, the touch was easy, slow and sensual. Her fingers were coy, and Blue let her demeanor soften, her eyes closing part way as she became suddenly less serious and more sensual, “I have now for years, been able to keep my client’s attention.” Blue elaborated with a lower husky voice, turned Kimber’s hand over so it was palm down, and separating one finger she raised it to her lips, and as she spoke she brushed the finger along her own cheek, over her lips, as she promised Kimber an experience with her eyes. “I relax them, draw out their lustful nature, and let them own me in a way they haven’t with anyone else, all while being their very useful, personal assistant,” she finished in a breathy whisper as she sucked Kimber’s fingertip into her mouth for a brief moment, touching Blue’s very willing tongue.

When she finished sucking on the end of Kimber’s finger, she let it go, almost pouting for a moment, like the idea of taking away Kimber’s finger was Kimber’s idea not hers, before straightening her shoulders and letting go of Kimber’s hand.

“Do you understand?” Blue asked, her voice firm and warm again. “So now let me ask you again. Are you, not your master, interested in learning what I have to teach?”


Nodding slowly, Kimber had listened, almost mesmerized, as the very put together Ms. Andrews had talked, her hand touching hers, her fingers drawn up to her woman’s cheek and mouth. She had never considered the sensuality of another woman being such a palpable thing, and she was not a hundred percent sure she knew everything the other woman was intimating, but she could tell that she had a self confidence that Kimber envied.

Pulling her hand back, running her damp finger over the palm of her other hand, her nerves still tingling, she nodded. “Yes. I mean I know he wants me to do this, of course, but...” she hesitated, unsure how to put it into words.

“I’ve learned so much about myself I never knew, and I know you know about how he treats me, at least I assume you do. I don’t think I ever want to lose that. And if I can be a real assistant, as well as, you know, the other. That would be great. And if you can teach me to be even better at, you know, the private stuff...”


Ms. Andrews gave a very genuine laugh, “You mean mixing sex, and work?” asked her eyes flashing in a very hungry way, “I do both, and I don’t see why I can’t do both. I’m grown up, I can be whatever I want to be.”

Blue patted the younger woman’s hand and then let it go, turning to start her car with the push of a button and pulling out of the school parking lot as she continued to talk, “If there is anything that I have learned in this world, it is that I there is no such thing as limits. I’m a successful business woman in my own right and there are few like me. I’m more than a very good assistant, I’m a companion, I help people organize and execute their business, but I’m also a complete and insatiable slut at times too. In the end I say write your own rules, don’t live by someone else’s. And I don’t see why you would ever lose your brother’s attention, unless,” Blue said looking at Kimber out of the corner of her eye, “you wanted to. Hrrmmmm...”

Returning her full attention to the road, they pulled to the end of the street and looking both ways M.s Andrews pulled out and started driving down the street, talking “Now, let’s start with a few basic things. I am, to you, Ms. Andrews or Ma’am, I believe I said that earlier when we met. So when addressing me, pay me the courtesy, and attention to detail that you owe your brother, your owner, and me, your teacher. Titles should be used when appropriate because it acknowledges that relationship. He takes care of you, you in turn take care of him, or I teach you to give accept the knowledge I have. You in turn are polite and appreciative and pay respects to that end by using my given title. Now tell me, are you wearing panties under your skirt?”


“Yes, Ms, Ms. Andrews” Kimber said haltingly, the title a little awkward on her lips, though she felt a certain rightness in how it felt to say it. Her brief monologue had kept Kimber nodding along in agreement, certain that she too could write her own rules. And she was not exactly sure what the woman was going to teach her about the private stuff. After all, it was pretty easy to figure out the rest of the stuff. How to be an admin, dress appropriately, help with clients, all of that she had almost no idea how to do. Though the way she had made her feel with just a little touch on her hand made her question her assumptions.

“I mean, yes, I have panties on, Ms. Andrews.” she said again, feeling a little like a child, answering questions from a parent.


Ms. Andrews didn’t even look over as she told Kimber casually, “take your panties off, and put them in your bag, purse or wherever. Folded not stuffed. In the future when you are working with me, which will be twice a week to start with you will show up without any panties on, and a skirt. After all there is no sense in going without panties if you don’t wear a skirt.”

In her seat Blue moved her hips a little, almost as if she was grinding slightly, appreciating the idea. “You’re shaved, aren’t you?” Blue asked, clearly not a question but a statement she knew was a fact, “Maeson, had told me that he requires you to be shaved, even if he hadn’t I would have required you to at the very least be trimmed to your Master’s satisfaction, and if you didn’t have a Master, I would have required you to be shaved. You are a woman, and a pet, which makes part of serving your Master conducting yourself in the most pleasing manner to him as possible, which includes good hygiene,” Blue enlightened her as she finished telling her. And where is your toy? In your bag?”


Kimber glanced at Ms. Andrews as she drove, and even though the woman was petite, quite a bit smaller than herself, she did not hesitate to follow her instructions. Some of her obedience was no doubt that she was an extension of her Master’s will, but a significant factor was the way in which Ms. Andrews held herself, the way she spoke. It was if she assumed that she would be obeyed, and acted accordingly.

Reaching up beneath her skirt, Kimber lifted her butt off the seat and slid her panties down over her thighs, sitting down as she slid them over her knees and off of her feet. Being careful to fold them, and not just wad them up, she slipped them into her purse and turned back to her new mentor.

“Yes, um, I have been shaved for a while now, just touched it up this morning” she added, unsure if she was supposed to elaborate. “Ms. Andrews, sorry, um, yes I am shaved, Ms. Andrews” she repeated, correcting her speech before the other woman continued.

“No, um, it’s inside of me, ma’am” Kimber replied, trying out the other mode of address, seeing which felt ‘better.


This caught Ms. Andrews by surprise and she looked over to her new protegee, “Really?” she asked, “Why is that, did Maeson instruct you to wear it today?” she inquired, curious if Maeson had given her a command he didn’t tell her about, or if Kimber had taken it upon herself?”

Kimber shook her head, “No, I just thought after yesterday, maybe that was better. Um, since it wasn’t on, it was kinda nice actually.” She wasn’t sure if Ms. Andrews was upset or not, but when they stopped at a signal light and she began to look for her phone, she figured it could not have been a bad mistake, if it was one at all.

As Blue pulled up to a light she reached down and pulled out her phone and thumbed her way into the controls for the vibrator while waiting for the stop light. In but a moment the vibrator began buzzing away in the young woman’s body, a small pulsing announcement that Blue had just turned it on, “From now on I want you to bring your vibrator with you. It is in my opinion, given your purpose as an assistant that you should be used to doing your tasks while pleasuring yourself. After all multitasking is exactly what someone in our position is all about. You may be required to perform your job as his assistant, at the same time he chooses you to perform a sexual act as well.”

The vibrator buzzed, picking up tempo and dropping, slowly avoiding a steady rhythm that might allow Kimber to adjust. “So from now on, expect some sort of sexual gratification whether we are practicing your typing skills, or laying out flights for travel.”

As soon as the buzzing started, Kimber flushed, realizing that Ms. Andrews had the same control over her toy as Maeson did, and her body’s eager acceptance of the stimulation had her wondering a bit about how she was changing. She was sitting there, privately glad that the woman found out she was wearing the toy and was manipulating its speed. Glad. What was she turning into?

“Oh, mm, yes, I understand. I mean, I think I suspected that I would be more than a clerk or something. But I was not sure how it would work at all.” Kimber began to feel the pleasant sensations emanating out from her center, and as they continued their drive, she tried to keep her enjoyment as hidden as possible, small movements of her hips her only telltale sign.


Ms. Andrews gave Kimber a small smile that held a knowing little smirk as if she had some sort of idea of what the younger woman was about, “Excellent, well,” she said turning her attention back to driving, and moving the car forward as the light turned green, “I was fortunate enough to have one of my clients call me this morning, and request my services. I have called your Master, and asked if you could accompany to observe some of what I do, he has agreed providing Mr. Yard understands that you are Maeson’s property. I have been in contact with Mr. Yard and he has agreed that you are there for observation only and therefore effectively off limits, and not be touched or given orders by anyone other than myself. He will in turn let his business associate know as it is required.”

Ms. Blue Andrews turned to glance at Kimber on occasion as she drove along in order to judge her protegee’s reaction. She was curious how Kimber would actually handle the news that she would be put into a situation sooner than she likely ever thought possible. She wasn’t really worried, Maeson had told her that his sister had shown some signs of being a bit of an exhibitionist, but was largely untried in that way. Her brief interactions with the girl had given her the same impression, noting that Kimber discreetly moved her hips enjoying the vibrator lodged deeply within her young cunt.

“Your Master,” Blue continued, “has given me liberty to instruct you as I see fit, but providing the primary rule that you are off limits for anyone besides himself, and myself. You are to keep your hands to yourself. Now,” Blue said, “ as she pulled into an establishment named ‘The Carriage House’ then into a parking place so she could put her car into park, she shut the engine off and then turn to face Kimber, “I have already stopped in at your Master’s condo and picked up a few things for you. What your wearing isn’t quite appropriate for a business engagement. I picked out a few pieces, a plain white top, your formal collar, a skirt, heels, garter, and nylons. Before I picked you up, I also packed a small make-up kit, plus things to do your hair and put it up off your shoulders. We have arrived here first. I need to check us in, set up the room, and get ready myself as well as check on you. So we will get out, and I will have you carry your things. Leave your school bag in the car. Are there any questions? ‘Once we get out of the car I don’t want you to say anything until we have checked into the room and I have made any arrangements with the Carriage House staff. Once they have departed and I have given you permission to talk again, then I will answer any more questions.” Ms. Blue Andrews paused, looking expectantly at Kimber, expecting at least some questions.


Nervous now, but excited to see just what Ms. Andrews was all about, Kimber nodded obediently, her ‘Yes Ma’ams’ falling more and more easily from her lips as the older woman explained her plans for this afternoon, and what she expected from her student.

“I, Ma’am, I think I understand. I guess I’m just surprised how organized this all is. I mean, you got all my stuff so that I could go along with you today. Very, um, efficient?” she said, her voice tinged with uncertainty as she glanced into the back seat, noting the pile of clothing and what looked like it was the makeup and toiletries bag.

“I won’t speak, or embarrass you, I promise. Ma’am” she said after another moment of reflection, detecting Ms. Andrews expectation of a more complete answer.


Blue grinned at Kimberly, obviously amused by the observation, even if it was obvious, she could appreciate how daunting it might seem, “Don’t worry, it might seem like a lot, but it all makes sense. They want my brains as much as my body, and in my case, they are willing to pay for it. Come along, I need to check us in and make preparations, and I need you to change into something more appropriate.

Getting out, Blue led Kimber from the car, which made a chirpy chirp as she left, and led her into building, and to the front desk. The woman at the desk, a dark haired, beautiful latina woman greeted Ms. Andrews with familiarity and warmth and within moments they were standing in a room that was decorated very much like a library.

Ms. Andrews requested a pitcher of water, in addition to the private bar that was located to the left of an unlit fireplace. In the center of the room was a round table meant for four, a small oblong table that could easily be a desk, with one chair, and a side door that was opposite of the hallway in the room. “Kimber, that is the bathroom, please go in, change, wash up if you feel you need to, there is a shower and towels, but do not leave the wet towels or anything out, bring those out. It’s private so you shouldn’t be bothered, but also leave the room as you found it. Put on your makeup and clothing as well as your collar, make sure the collar is evident please, it’s what will denote your status, that you are taken, during the meeting.”

Then turning, obviously feeling that she had delivered enough instruction, Ms. Andrews picked up the house phone to make a phone call, “Could I get an extra chair brought in please?”


Kimber took her clothing and the makeup bag into the bathroom, glancing at herself in the mirror as she ran some water. Eschewing a full shower, she splashed her face and washed her hands before slipping out of her school clothing. Taking a moment to briefly wash her aroused, and still stimulated cunt, she stood naked in front of the mirror looking at her hard nipples, tiny bells tinkling as she moved around. Slipping the collar around her neck, she felt the same thrill shooting through her body that she felt every time she put this fancy collar, or her every day one, around her neck. It seemed to send a jolt to her core, a core that was connected to her aroused clit and nipples by invisible wires, causing her to almost dance in nervous anticipation. All from simply putting her collar on.

Quickly getting dressed in the clothing Ms. Andrews had selected for her, not surprised there was not any underwear in the pile after what had happened in the car underwear back on since there were none in the clothing pile. Stopping herself, she wondered if perhaps she was not to wear her bra, since one had not been provided, she went to the bathroom door, opening it while keeping hid, and called out. “Ms. Andrews?”


Ms. Blue Andrews was sitting at the end of the little desk, her laptop open, and a new chair had been placed slightly behind hers, so it could easily look over her shoulders. At the table, there were only two chairs remaining, and one of the Carriage house employees, a woman, was removing the last chair. Two chairs now faced each other, a glass of ice water set upon a coaster. For the most part Blue had the room arranged to her clients liking, according to the direction that Mr. Yard had set out.

Looking up, Blue smiled, got up and went over to Kimber, walking to her and gently pushing her back into the wash room so they could talk quietly with no risk of being overheard, “Yes Kimber,” she asked looking up at the younger woman since even in heels Kimber was still almost a head taller than Blue, “what do you need?”


Letting herself be pushed back inside the bathroom, Kimber waited for Blue to close the door slightly before asking in a quiet voice. “I was not sure if I was supposed to only wear what you picked out? Um, there were not a bra, or panties (though you said to not wear any of those) in the clothing you gathered for me.” She tried to see if Ms. Andrews was obviously wearing, or not wearing a bra, but she was still not sure. And she really did not want to get started off on the wrong foot. Often times Maeson was very specific in his instructions - meaning if he did not say something then she was not to do whatever that was. It would be like him to lay out clothes sans panties, for example, expecting her to only wear what he laid out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.