Maeson's Full Time Assistant - Cover

Maeson's Full Time Assistant

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Chapter 5: Out for a stroll

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: Out for a stroll - Kimber's moved into the city with her brother. After putting on his collar, life had changed in ways she still did not fully comprehend. As she began to prepare to assist Maeson in his business endeavors, what other changes would she experience? Life in the city, at a new school, with a new teacher will undoubtedly give her a new appreciation for what it means to commit herself.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   BiSexual   School   Workplace   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

As the pair traveled out the hallway, and out in to the school yard toward the walking paths that wound their way out into the surrounding neighborhoods, Cam kept walking with Kimber; there was obviously an elephant in the room, and instead of pretending it didn’t exist, Cam just went ahead and confronted it since if he was going to try and ask Kimber out. This was certainly something they would have to deal with anyways. “So,” Cam ventured trying to keep it low key, relaxed and casual as a conversation that could be managed, “what did happen back in the nurse’s office?”

Of course, Cam was brimming with curiosity. After all, how often do you see a hot girl have a spontaneous orgasm? Or have her come out and thank you for it.

“I don’t mean to pry, or I mean, “Cam corrected himself, “I might not normally pry but,” he shrugged and kind of gave up justifying his question, “you seemed fine earlier in class, then all of a sudden I thought you were sick, and then, well ... you know. You orgasmed, and it seemed like a big one, and well,” realizing he was rambling, Cam tried to just finish and let Kimber speak, but now very curious he added, hopefully, “I didn’t do that, or I mean ... cause that, did I?”


Walking was slightly better than sitting in class had been. Every step was met with a tiny addition of pleasure. She knew her whole sex was on overdrive, and even a small thing like the toy slightly moving within her was enough to keep her juices flowing and her heartbeat elevated. Cam’s presence was awkward, but she did not really see a way to brush him off without seeming overly rude. And she was never rude. Besides, he was one of the more popular boys, and she could see the looks some others sent their way as they made it out and away from the school.

Turning towards her home, she was surprised he just kept coming along, as if he didn’t care where they were going. Perhaps he didn’t, she thought, glancing at him, seeing his intent look. When he began to ask questions, she was silent at first, unable to think of any way to respond, and almost instantly mortified to have her actions be drawn into the light like he was doing.

“I...” she said, her voice stumbling to a halt as he added on something about him causing it. Her face was flaming red now, she was sure of it, and she kept her gaze down as she tried to come up with the words. Her constant movement and the toy’s reciprocating tease of her innards did nothing to ease her discomfort.

“No, you didn’t cause it. Um, it’s like a game I guess. I, mmm, it’s like a dare. I’m wearing something that, you know, excites me. And I guess I, or it, got carried away, I am sorry you had to see that”.


“Really?!?” Cam knew the question was kind of stupid the moment it came out of his mouth but he couldn’t help it. Kimber seemed like such a “nice” girl, especially in quotes, that he wouldn’t have expected her to go for something like that type of dare, though he hadn’t ever heard of anyone doing that type of dare expect in dirty stories, right?

“Sorry,” he said shaking his head, “Obviously, really, I mean, I just saw you cum, right?” Curiosity killing him he followed it up with the over the top question, but he couldn’t help pushing her buttons a little bit. After all, she had just orgasmed with him. OK, so it wasn’t because of him (though he wished it had been), but he had been part of it indirectly at least, and Cam liked that idea, a lot.

“So?” Cam prompted, “Who would dare you to wear a toy or something like that? And who would you wear something like that for?”

“Um...” Kimber hesitated, stalling as she continued to walk towards her home. She saw one of the stoplights on her route coming up, and she slowed down a little bit, not wanting to have to wait too long at the light.

“I guess, um, well, I’d rather not say. It’s rather private and stuff, even though you um, you know...” she said after another moment. Looking over at him, she could feel her heated cheeks still giving away her internal discomfort. Walking was better than before, but only slightly. It seemed the longer she walked, the more worked up she was getting. Again. It was as if her body, already heated up from the embarrassing display earlier, was eager to repeat its actions, even with less stimulation.

Sensing he might think she was being mean, she stopped for a minute, putting her hand on his arm and smiling up at him, even while her heart was beginning to pick up speed again. “I, you know, appreciate you covering for me. I just am not sure. Well, it’s kind of personal is all, and we just met!”

“You won’t tell anyone though, right? I mean, that I like to play, um, games or whatever you want to call this?”

Being told the Kimber didn’t want to tell him her secrets was rather disappointing. For whatever reason Cam had thought, though it was probably misplaced over excitement, that somehow this scenario was going to end in some sort of screwing, but obviously it wasn’t. Likely he wasn’t even going to get a blowjob.

“Oh, uh yeah, of course I’m not going to tell,” Cam reassured her even though he was distracted by Kimber’s hand on his arm. Having Kimber even touch him briefly was exciting and his overactive imagination drudged up a few ideas of where this could unrealistically go from here.

Whatever was going to happen as a result from this encounter Cam wasn’t sure, but at least he had gotten to see Kimber in a light he never would have imagined her in, and it certainly did not dissuade him of his crush on her. Also, the entire situation had at least given him an opportunity which he wasn’t really going to allow to get away from him.

Trying to give Kimber a reassuring smile, he decided to tack on, “Well at least I’m not going to tell if,” he leveraged, “you’ll go out to dinner with me.” Cam shrugged, as if saying ‘what else could I possibly do?’ and gave Kimber a playful grin just let her know that he wasn’t serious about telling anyone. “After all,” he continued wanting to make sure he complimented her sufficiently to hopefully say yes, “it’s not every day you meet a girl who is so attractive, bold, and uh, sexy.”


Kimber was not sure what her brother would think about all of this. They had never really talked about her going on dates and stuff. She had not gone on a real date before, though there had been a couple of double dates at the movie theater at the mall near her parent’s house, but that was ‘pre Maeson’ as she thought of her life. What life was like ‘before’ and now ‘after’ he came back home.

“That would be nice, I just have to get permission. I have not had many boys ask me out before!” she said, answering him without committing to anything, just in case.

As they continued their walk towards her apartment building, the constant movement inside of her kept her mind in a curious place. A combination of normalcy - walking in public, talking with a boy from school, smiling at the passersby, and sensuality - feeling every step creating a pulsing wave of heat that throbbed deep inside, reminding her of her body, her wet and eager body.


Unaware of Kimber’s continued mounting sexual tension, Cam continued chatting, “Oh, alright,” it was a bit of surprise that a girl who followed through on a dare like this might need to get permission to go on a date, “I guess that makes sense, from your parents?” he asked glancing at Kimber to gauge her reaction to the question, and noticed that Kimber seemed kind of flushed.

Kimber nodded, not wanting to explain that her brother was acting like a guardian, at least for school and emergency purposes. Her parents would not even know if she went out on a date, unless Maeson or she told them. Her mind bounding along, the contrast between her inner game and her outward normalcy was starting to accentuate the things she was feeling. It was if being stimulated, secretly, in public was making her even more responsive. As if that was really possible. Gauging by how she had lost control earlier, albeit with the toy going off like a rocket (she really did need to complain to Maeson about that!), she knew that both the previous intensity, as well as this more sedate, but more public stimulation, both worked to make her very VERY aware of her sexual feelings.

Slowing down, Cam was curious if Kimber was still playing with her toy, which was possible since he hadn’t notice her stop and use a restroom, and he had met up with her just as she left the nurse’s office, so he assumed she hadn’t removed it yet.

“Kimber?” Cam asked trying to be casual and nonchalant as he asked the question, “Have you actually removed your toy yet? Are you playing with it again?!” Cam was fairly sure that if this was the first time he might not have picked up on it, but since this was the second time around he was sure Kimber was getting a little extra pep in her step as she walked around. The look that she was sporting was a bit more distracted, and he was really hoping that she would say yes, so he decided that perhaps he should tell her, “‘cause you know,” he told her, “that’s pretty sexy.”

Kimber’s eyes darted quickly to Cam’s face when he out and out asked her if she was still playing with her toy. On the one hand, it was horribly private and personal, on the other hand, she had not really been secretive, at least with him. He had figured out what was going on and had even helped distract the nurse.

Keeping silent, simply nodding again, not trusting her voice to not gasp with pleasure at the moment, she felt a renewed heat in her cheeks as she admitted the toy was still working its magic within her.

It would have been impossible for Cam not become aroused. As he saw Kimber nod, he could feel his dick go from just semi erect to rock solid in moments as it rubbed up against the material in his trousers, “Wow,” Cam said softly in a sort of hushed amount of reverence. He was a bunch of things in once, in reverence at how bold Kimber was (he never would have guessed), smitten with how sexy it made Kimber seem, and held transfixed with want for her.

Nevertheless, Cam kept pace with Kimber who, now that he knew for sure, was playing with her toy he could pick up on the more of the tells that his companion was caught up in her own sexy little games. “What type of toy did you use?” Cam asked eagerly wanting to know more about the sexy little game that now included him.

Recalling that they were both still out in public, Cam looked around to make sure that no one was close enough to overhear the conversation, but there was not, they were the only ones on the sidewalk.

It also occurred to Cam that he hadn’t actually tried to initiate anything with Kimber. Maybe she wanted him to? “She was a girl after all, and some girls liked the guys to take make some of the initial first moves, right?” he thought. Thought he couldn’t just grab her and kiss her so he offered, “You know, Kimber,” Cam suggested hushing his tone even though no one was even close. “I live a few blocks that way,” Cam pointed, “No one is home, I could, well, help you, you know, if you wanted. You wouldn’t have to depend just on the toy.” While he didn’t touch her, Cam did draw closer as they walked, their sides brushing up against each other. “I could do something to help you finish, maybe orally, so you didn’t have to depend on just the toy. It would be like a thank you for you know, including me.”


Shaking her head, Kimber looked almost scared as she reacted to his rather forward suggestion. “I ... I couldn’t do that! Maeson would, I mean, I’d really be in trouble if I was late getting home!” she said by way of explanation. The idea that she could follow him home and do ‘something’ was more than a little surprising. She could not really imagine herself acting so forward, though she guessed that he might assume such a thing, since she was doing what she was doing. Good girls, proper girls likely did not wear sexual devices under their clothes when they went to class. Or walked in the public streets.

Cam jumped on her stammer. ‘Oh, you’d get in trouble from Maeson? Who’s he? Your parents? You call your dad by name?”

Shaking her head, Kimber tried to extricate herself from this dangerous conversation. She was not ready to tell anyone about her and her brother’s private relationship, much less a fellow student. Coming up with a lie that might distract him, she corrected, “No, um, he’s the one that, you know, gives me the dares and stuff. And I sort of agree to it” she tried to explain it some way that made it not sound like this unknown person was in control of her. That was just too embarrassing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.