Maeson's Full Time Assistant - Cover

Maeson's Full Time Assistant

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Chapter 2: Explorations

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Explorations - Kimber's moved into the city with her brother. After putting on his collar, life had changed in ways she still did not fully comprehend. As she began to prepare to assist Maeson in his business endeavors, what other changes would she experience? Life in the city, at a new school, with a new teacher will undoubtedly give her a new appreciation for what it means to commit herself.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   BiSexual   School   Workplace   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

“Compared to the horse, this ought to be easy but a stretch,” taking the hand he had been guiding her by, Maeson put her hand on a round polished wood post about four inches in diameter. The post went to the floor where it’s bolted. Upward, the pool was affixed to a beam that went perpendicular and was mounted via a brace that joined the two. If Kimber stretched hard she could just touch a metal loop that was suspended at the end of the beam by a short length of chain.

As Kimber explored the equipment, Maeson went to a side table and put the wand down and held the crop between his teeth. A soft jingle was heard as he undid his belt and put that on the side table as well as he removed his slacks and underwear, leaving him bare from the waist down.

“Do you have a guess?” he asked Kimber as he folded his slacks and put them over a chair that was against the wall.


Kimber felt the smooth wood pole and tried to picture it in her mind as she reached down before sliding her hands upward, running into another piece of wood somewhat crosswise. She kept moving her hands along the sideways bar, and then back along the upright one, feeling where they joined, but not noticing anything more than two smooth pieces of wood.

“A cross?” she finally asked, unable to think what a religious icon would be doing down here. She turned blindly towards the last place she had heard Maeson moving, though for all she knew he could have left her, it had been quiet for a little while.

“It is,” Maeson answered as he finished putting his folded slacks down, though his response was a bit muffled since he was talking with the crop still held in his teeth as he watched Kimber make her way, using her hand feeling, about the cross. Her hands explored the other side and almost found the ring on the other side.

Kimber likely didn’t need any sort of help, but it gave him pleasure to help her, and ... of course smack her again. Taking his time Maeson aimed his smack right at her bottom again. Instantly a small red flower bloomed on Kimber’s perfect ass, “Spread your arms, finger on one hook, look to put a finger on the other, and your arms stretched wide,” he told her as she followed stretching her arms outward.

“Wider... smack ... wider... smack ... there, can you feel them? Now stay put” and Maeson used the crop on her ass again encouraging his sister.

Maeson was now standing behind Kimber a few feet away, just enough to swing the crop. Excited, though he wasn’t ready to just let her explore the cross, so he traced the marks on her ass with end of the crop with an occasional brush along the back of her engorged pussy that was winking at him enticingly with her movements.

Kimber jumped, feeling her ass burn as a strike came from nowhere, his voice calling out just before the blow. Gasping, she could feel her thighs clench together, her bare sex dripping quite freely now, making the exposed portion of her privates and her upper thighs slightly sticky and wet. She felt him stretch her arm up and over, placing her fingers on a cool metal ring she had not noticed. Lifting and stretching her other arm, she felt her body press closer against the wood pole as she stretched wide, eventually finding a second ring, just barely hooking a couple of fingers through it. Her back to the room, she felt his blows begin to rain down, and as she danced in pain and tortured pleasure, she struggled to keep her arms up and her fingers in the cool metal rings.

Over and over the blows fell, eventually stopping as she stood there breathing heavy, the touch of the crop on her skin teasingly erotic. She moaned a little as the tip touched her aroused sex, and she was sure she was making a bit of a mess as she stood there quivering, her ass on fire as he toyed with her.


“Now stay girl,” Maeson ordered Kimber, “and open your mouth, I need you to hold something,” before he put the shaft of the crop in Kimber’s mouth. “Hold it,” he ordered leaving the crop in Kimber’s mouth.

Kimber’s bottom was bright red, and he was sure she was sore. Angry red marks decorated her skin, and in some spots the shape of the crop was easily visible by a bright red outline. Not paying a lot of attention to her potential discomfort, or perhaps exactly because of her discomfort, Maeson ran his hands, one on each cheek, and squeezed firmly feeling the ridges under his fingers as well as the trembling muscles beneath the skin.

“Do you think you know what I’m going to do to you? Do to you with this?” Excited by the play Maeson’s voice had turned husky, and he growled feeling his own need for release building. All the teasing was making him impatient to have Kimber again, to make her gasp in desire.

Stepping in close, he allowed the head of his cock to press bare up against Kimber and he moved his hands to her hips to draw her even closer, the head of his hard on sliding up along the crack of her ass. Against his cock her ass felt so hot, so warm it was like pure pleasure.

Feeling the wood of the crop handle on her tongue as she obediently held the object of her pain, Kimber felt alive and on edge. She loved how he made her feel, yes, but she also loved how much he pushed her, made her do things and try things she would never had tried before he came home from school and slowly made her his own. Stretched wide, effectively blind as a bat, she stood ready for whatever he wanted. ‘What an introduction to my new home! she thought, quivering, feeling him moving up behind her, his hands reawakening all the pain from the blows on her skin before pulling her against him, his need pressing against the hot skin of her abused backside.

Speaking softly around the crop in her mouth, Kimber answered “Yes, um, maybe?”

“Ummm Mabye?” Maeson mocked Kimber, but he did it with a growl in his voice, disapproving, even though he was secretly thrilled at the poor answer. It gave him the excuse to be hard on her, to exercise his sadistic side, “Perhaps I need to demonstrate, yes? Perhaps you haven’t gotten as good of an idea of what I plan to do with you, or I have been not as illustrative as you need to understand.” Maeson’s hands then both pushed and pulled at Kimber’s hips, not only pushing her body downward, but also pulling her ass outward at the same time so her rear stuck out.

“Your first clue is pain,” Maeson told her before laying a stinging slap on Kimber’s already beaten buttock, “I’m going to make this beautiful little bottom glow, it’s going to taste so much abuse.” Maeson spanked Kimber again, and again, alternating between the two sides of her ass, and wasn’t gentle this time.

A long low wail began to escape Kimber’s lips as his hands began to rain down upon her already sore bottom. Bolt after bolt of stinging pain wracked her body, and she hung on desperately to the rings, her bottom bent and extended. She could feel herself drenching her thighs as she struggled away from his blows, her legs instinctively pulling her from side to side, clenching and unclenching as she struggled to take the repeated abuse. Her whole mind seemed suffused with a red glow of constant pain resonating outward from her bottom, filling her mind with thoughts of both pain and pleasure. Gasping, she cried out as the blows continued, her bottom almost becoming numb, but reawakening with each new slap, harder and sharper than before.


With the last blow Maeson took himself in hand and forced his, now very hard, cock up against Kimber’s bare and very wet pussy, using his other hand to balance her at the waist. He was positively throbbing, he hadn’t made Kimber cry out very many times as he abused her, but he had this time and it played on his needs, amping up his arousal. He had always liked spanking; oh sure he liked using the crop on Kimber as well, but there was something that was so very tactile about using his own hand. With each slap he could feel her skin heating up, he could touch her quivering flesh as much as he could see her shake or flinch.

Kimber was also so very much smaller than him and his hand covered most of her cheek giving his little sister a very petite feel.

So now his cock was throbbing and right away with the first touch of his hard rod to her slit was like pouring warm honey over the end of his dick Kimber was so excited. He wasn’t going to fuck her, at least not yet, but he wanted to feel her against him so bad, “And Pleasure...” he hissed unable to hide his own enjoyment.

Pressing hard up against her, he lifted her with his own hips so she could just touch the floor with her toes, and ground against her, “I’m going to use you so much,” he told her, “that you’re not going to be able to walk. You’ll be force to crawl back to our bed behind me all the way upstairs to the loft ... Does that give you enough of a clue?”

Nodding, gasping and groaning, Kimber answered his questioning thrust with her simple bow of head. Her skin was so hot, she could feel it stinging as he pressed against her. The heat of his cock, so nearly inside of her, sent another flood of arousal through her sex, her lips parting as she prepared to be taken. Groaning as he toyed with her, his cock pressed against her, his words telling her she was going to be taken to the limit, she finally spoke. “Yes, yes, I understand”. She imagined herself falling to the ground, unable to walk, forced to crawl before him, her sore body aching with every move as she took herself to his bed. She felt a little fear, knowing that he was pushing, but she also felt herself looking forward to the complete surrender, his taking of her would feel so complete. The continued confusing combination of emotions was not new, she had felt the conflict many times before, this was just the latest occurrence. She felt his cock slide against her again, and she groaned again, unable to keep back her utterance of need.

She felt herself held up, hands still outstretched as he held her hips high, forcing her to balance on her toes. Her calves trembled as she stood poised and ready, though he did not seem to be eager to continue to where she wanted him, he just held her trembling and on edge.


Feeling so aroused, watching Kimber become more excited and aroused herself by his treatment, it was getting harder and harder for him not to push himself inside of her. Needing something, and wishing to prolong the teasing at least a bit more, cock in hand, Maeson dragged the head of his dick back along Kimber’s wet little slit parting her folds.

“You understand, what?” he prompted Kimber. Needing her against him Maeson pulled her up, the hand on her hip slid around so he could take her by the chest, a tit grabbed firmly in his hand, fingers cruelly pinching her nipple.

In this position, Kimber’s head was back against his shoulder, and Maeson had to cup his cock against her pussy from the front lest it slip in all the way.

This was devolving quickly, and he knew he wasn’t going to get to the last piece of equipment today, but that wasn’t the worst thing. So giving up, he pulled his dick back, lined it up, and let it sit right at Kimber’s hole, the tip just resting there inside of her, “Tell me, tell me what I’m going to do with my slave, and you push yourself onto me, otherwise I’m going to take it away, and you do want it? Right, you greedy little slut, you want your brother’s dick.”

“Oh fuck!” Kimber wailed, her vocabulary continuing to expand as she explored more and more of this side of life, this side of her personality. On fire from head to toe, her ass quaking in need and burning with red heat, she felt herself pulled against her brother, his hand cupping her breast and pinching her nipple to send yet another bolt of electric pain thought her body. ‘I, I” she muttered a bit incoherently, pressing herself back against him as she felt his shaft run across her lips before he suddenly pulled away, and lined up to finally take her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.