Maeson's Full Time Assistant - Cover

Maeson's Full Time Assistant

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Chapter 11: A Hard Day at School

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11: A Hard Day at School - Kimber's moved into the city with her brother. After putting on his collar, life had changed in ways she still did not fully comprehend. As she began to prepare to assist Maeson in his business endeavors, what other changes would she experience? Life in the city, at a new school, with a new teacher will undoubtedly give her a new appreciation for what it means to commit herself.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   BiSexual   School   Workplace   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

When you like someone as a teenager, it really does encompass all of your thoughts, and Cam was certainly suffering from that. It had been not even one full day and he was already thinking of Kimber. For the most part he, had Kimber on the brain. He had jacked off the night before to the idea of having Kimber any which way, but mostly he had fantasized about what their meeting the next day might be like.

He had thought of inviting her to practice and taking her under the bleachers. He had thought of taking Kimber for a ride, if he had borrowed the car. Perhaps one of his most favorites, he had imagined, once she started squirming around in her seat in class, of reaching over and slipping his hand between her thighs, right there in class, and diddling her without anyone noticing until she was so worked up that he could ask for a bathroom pass. She could join him a short while later and they could have one of their illicit fuck sessions in school.

Of course of all of his fantasies, which there were still even a few more, this was the most promising, but Cam also had on his mind a few questions like, “Who the hell is this Maeson guy? Is he a college guy? Is he a boy from another school? And how in the hell did he get her to do whatever he told her to?”

The idea of having someone like Kimber, and it certainly did mostly center around Kimber, as his girlfriend and personal slut was intriguing. Hell, he had never even imagined that any girl would want to do that, or be that. Sure, it was featured in some fap stories, but in real life? Seriously? And how and why was Maeson, whom he guessed to be her boyfriend, ok with him screwing Kimber?

This idea, and many other little ideas, had Cam waiting in the front lobby area looking for Kimber. He wanted to talk to her, to find out more and see if, of course, they could repeat their little bathroom encounter again.


It was a little weird, Kimber thought, going to school and outwardly appearing all normal, while underneath, she was anything but normal. Maeson’s toy was inside of her, and he demonstrated that her phone would relay the same commands that Alexa did this morning, so she knew that today could be interesting. Already she felt her nipples stiffening inside of her bra, the tiny studs that held her bells pulling against the thicker skin as she moved gently in stride, her body moving with every step, the inner secrets the only thing that was making her walk different than every other girl’s.

Spotting Cam in the lobby, and noting his obvious pleasure at seeing her arrive, she smiled brightly and headed in his direction. “Hey you!” She said as she came near, looking up at his face not quite towering above her.


Any trepidation that Cam had felt waiting for Kimber evaporated the moment she saw him, and he saw her eyes light up, and he realized that he had actually worried that she might have regretted her decision, even if ordered by Maeson, to fuck him, “Hey back,” he told her, “Figured I’d perhaps meet you here, if you don’t mind,” Cam told her blushing a little bit at the confession.

“It might sound a bit corny, but I kind of had you on my mind last night,” and then he smiled slyly, though it still looked a little sheepish, “and I was wondering how you did on the homework, ya know?”

Looking around, feeling a little self conscious about conversing in the lobby with so many of their peers around, “Got a little time, want to go for a walk before classes?”


“Sure!” Kimber said happily, falling in beside him as they made their way down the corridor, stepping out and crossing one of the inner courtyards. Glancing around, the milling students and constant chatter filled the area like any other day. Nothing had changed, really, just her.

“Sometimes I hate homework, I think I had to read that second chapter three times just to answer all the questions, some of them were kinda h- difficult” she said, quickly changing her stream of thought, not in a hurry to have such a reaction this early in the day. Not that she was going to be able to stop others, of course, but she did not have to help Maeson out!.


“Really? I didn’t think it was that hard,” Cam said not knowing that Kimber was avoiding the H word. “But then again, text reading has never been that hard for me, so.” Cam shrugged as they walked leading Kimber down the deserted outdoor pathway to someplace that was going to have more privacy.

“If you need help with it,” Cam suggested, “You know I could help out, in fact I would like to.”


Kimber could feel the vibrator churn into life as soon as Cam started answering, the phone obediently relaying the signals every time it sensed the key word. Clutching her book bag tight, she faltered a step, the pulses shooting out strong from deep within her. Trying to maintain an outward appearance of normalcy, she acted as if she had just stumbled, quickly returning to her normal gait, only to feel a second blast hit her, this time a series of rapid fire thrums that seemed to drive straight into her already sensitive clit. A wave of heat rushed over her, and she could not stop the flush from covering her cheeks. Tighter and tighter she clutched her books, moving slowly, trying to not give anyone any reason to suspect anything was going on.


However, her flush was noticed, if not the reason for it, and Cam smiled to himself happy that perhaps Kimber hadn’t expected an invitation to help her, and maybe was even looking forward to it as well. So he reached out, slipped an arm around her waist and drew her closer even as they walked along, “So?” he asked, trying to keep things as normal as possible, “So, maybe this afternoon? I can help you out?” he asked slipping in the double meaning.

“I mean,” he said leaning in towards Kimber even as they continued to walk, “after all, after yesterday, I’d still really like to help you. Cause that was amazing, and ... well, I’m hard even just thinking about it.”


Already discombobulated by the random seeming attack from within her sex, Kimber tried to keep her face as normal as possible, nodding and smiling pleasantly back at Cam. “S-sure, you can help” she said, faltering once again when he unwittingly repeated the key word. Biting her lip, she had to fight back the urge to reach down and clutch herself, the sensations were exquisite and almost painful due to her not being able to admit to them. Slowing her walk, she could feel her body rapidly getting ready for sex, even though she was walking round school, delaying her entry into class just to chat with Cam a little bit.

Turning to face him, she glanced down at his waist unwittingly when he mentioned his excitement, her rational mind being overly influenced by the sensations coursing through her from the thrice activated vibrator. Good girls did NOT check out a guy’s bulge, she did not think, though she could not help taking a quick peek, her memory of yesterday still quite vivid.


Which Cam had noticed, “Did you like it yesterday?” Cam asked pulling her up against him, “‘Cause I loved yesterday, and I’m fucking hard just remembering you licking my cock, watching your lips slide up and down my dick.”

With a glance up and down the semi secluded path, and not seeing anyone Cam slipped a hand behind the waist line of Kimber’s pants, and underneath her panties to grab her ass. “Seriously Kimber, I can’t stop thinking about you, your fucking sexy as hell, and the things you do turn me on. So...” he continued, dropping his head down to Kimbers neck, and kissing the side of her neck, “I want to know when we can do it again, later ... cause you know right now we have class, and I don’t want to make you late, but I do want to slide my cock into your mouth, again. And more. So do you have a little time after class, today?”

Cam’s kisses made their way up to Kimber’s ear, and he sucked on it gently, maybe I can walk you home again, or after I help you with your homework?”


Kimber shivered in his grasp, his hand on her bottom and the vibrator going off again causing her knees to almost buckle. Pulling away, trying to get her mind and body to behave she smiled up at him, blushing furiously. “Sure, um, I’m not sure when you want to meet, I mean ... I think that would be...”

She wasn’t sure exactly what she should do, it wasn’t like Maeson was giving her orders again. She did like Cam, and it had been more than a little exciting doing what she had done, so she was not opposed to some sort of repeat. She knew she probably was not thinking all that rationally at the moment, but she wanted him to know she would like that too, so she agreed readily, even if she was not totally sure what she was getting herself into.


“How about after class? Do you have to meet anyone? I could walk you home and...” Cam said seizing immediately on Kimber agreeing to his suggestion, but he let the rest hang out there hopeful he would get more than a blowjob. The question of what they might do impregnated the moment as he caressed her bare ass. Then he kissed Kimber again, his tongue penetrating her mouth passionately looking for her tongue.

As Cam drew away, he sucked on Kimber’s lip, and that gave him another idea. If she was as turned on as he thought she was perhaps he could...

Before he did anything, Cam glanced up the path and back. No one was there so he removed his hand, and slid it between Kimber’s legs, but he also slipped a hand into Kimber’s shirt looking for a nipple to grasp. It didn’t take long, he found it with his fingers and squeezed the hard nub between his index finger and thumb,


Gasping, Kimber clutched onto Cam’s shoulders, hiding her face in the side of his chest. Between the vibrator going off multiple times, and her remembrance of their previous activities, she felt completely on edge and randy as she ever had been with Maeson. Unaware of the world around her for the moment, she gasped as his fingers first found her gushing wet center, then groaned as his other hand, quick as a snake, slid up her stomach, pushing her bra up and off of her breast, feeling the jolt of pleasure as his fingers pinched her pierced nipple. Eyes closed, she let herself be held close and intimately molested, her body reacting only with pleasure, her wet pussy hunching against his probing fingers, eager for more.

“Oh god, oh god, oh god” she gasped into his chest, her body continuing to rock against his.


“You like that huh?” Cam asked twisting the hard nipple slowly as pushed back the fabric of Kimber’s shirt to expose his hand and the nipple, “Does it hurt? Maybe I should kiss it.”

Keeping the hand between Kimber’s legs busy Cam lowered his head down to the exposed nub and then sucked Kimber’s nipple into his mouth, then sucked hard on it, pulling with tight with power of suction of his mouth, till he let it go with a pop.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.