Maeson's Full Time Assistant - Cover

Maeson's Full Time Assistant

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Chapter 1: A new home

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: A new home - Kimber's moved into the city with her brother. After putting on his collar, life had changed in ways she still did not fully comprehend. As she began to prepare to assist Maeson in his business endeavors, what other changes would she experience? Life in the city, at a new school, with a new teacher will undoubtedly give her a new appreciation for what it means to commit herself.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   BiSexual   School   Workplace   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

It had been about a month since he had moved into the city, and things had settled into a nice routine. Maeson was getting up in the morning, stretching languidly like a cat. A young man just out of school and in good shape, his skin was bronze, befitting of someone who liked to be outside. He was athletic, he was well toned. Typical of a runner, he was built lean, muscles like whip cord but with wide shoulders to balance it all out so he didn’t look like a twig. He had brown hair, trimmed and professional, though it used to be shaggy. His steel blue eyes revealed a bit of humor in them always.

Naked, he got up, unabashed and very confident. He was the ruler of his world and everything under his roof. At twenty-six years old, Maeson already was a successful entrepreneur. While still in college, Maeson had started his own business in managing other people’s money as well as his own. The business had started as a his own hobby, but to do a few favors, he had also looked after some of his friend’s money as well. From there, due to both word of mouth and the courting of one self made millionaire, Maeson now had an investment portfolio that most investors would have been proud of in their later years, but he was just starting out and he loved what he did.

Walking over, Maeson looked out of the large glass balcony door of his spacious loft apartment. The view looked down on the river that used to feed the old mill power but now was just an interesting view. Sliding the door open, Maeson breathed in the air, humid with spray from the dam nearby that had greenish tinged water splashing over it, and enjoyed the fresh scent of a new day.

Behind him Maeson heard his pet stir, and he looked over his shoulder to regard her. Kimber was wrapped up in the sheet that by accident artfully covered parts of her body, but exposed some of the features he enjoyed most about her. Like him, Kimber was long, lean and in good shape. She glowed with youth, like only the young can, and unconsciously, since she was still asleep, showed it off. A long beautiful leg showed from toes to her ass which was still bearing his enthusiastic ass smacking from the night before. Similarly, Kimber’s back had a few other marks as well, but these were teeth marks around her neck and shoulders. When they had first gotten together, Kimber hadn’t been so eager for such rough treatment, but over the months since their first time together Kimber had developed a taste for rough treatment, and Mason had introduced her to much more.

Having her ass smacked or neck bitten was the least of it. During their time together, Kimber had already had her nipples pierced, had become a nudist (at least at home) just to give him more access, and she had her own collar. He could see the metal gleaming on her slender neck.

Kimber belonged to him. She had given herself over completely to him while in his bedroom under their parent’s room, kneeling before him, promising her body to him, His and his alone.

Kimber, his little sister, his slave.

Watching her sleep, he remembered their first day in their new apartment fondly.


When Maeson had bought the large luxury loft apartment he hadn’t let Kimber in on it at all, he really wanted it to be a surprise. The place was large, and the main room encompassed seventy five percent of the place. Downstairs was open, on the interior wall was the kitchen with a big island separating the living room. The living room was open, with a balcony and large floor to ceiling windows.

As one faced the windows there were two rooms to the left, both offices. One, the larger one, for Maeson, the other, for Kimber, to do her work be it work for him, or school work. On the right there was a closed locked door, black, and a staircase that went up to the bedroom. Being a corner unit, it also had a balcony, and large windows on two sides.

Most of the walls were open brick, which Maeson loved, with wood floors, and black steel edges and corners. The front door, that Maeson was leading Kimber up to, was solid oak, bare with a cast iron knocker like what you might have found in a Dickens novel.

Separating himself from Kimber’s arm, he had led her on his arm up to the loft properly, Maeson dug into his coat pocket and fished out a blindfold. Looking at Kimber with an obvious look of appreciation, he gave her a snarky grin and order her to “strip, and put this on. You can leave your clothes next to the door and get them later. Once you’re done, I’ll show you around our new apartment.”

Stepping back, Maeson had leaned against the wall to enjoy the show, putting his hands in his pocket and obviously expecting Kimber to comply with his order without question. A thought occurred to him just then, so he held up his hand to get her to wait a moment as he added, “but do it slow, I want to watch.” He had realized that she might hurry since they were out in the apartment’s loft level hallway. It was deserted at the moment, but obviously could allow any resident in at any moment since the elevator was just down the hall to the right of their place. “Peel each piece of clothing off, and make me enjoy it, every moment.”

Kimber looked at Maeson, holding the blindfold, swallowing her nerves. She had given herself to him, there was no question about that, but she was still surprised by the things he sometimes wanted. Like now. It was obvious he wanted her naked before going into their new home for some reason, and she felt a tingle of submissive desire as she realized she wanted the same thing. Moving out was not only going to get her into that better school, but it was going to let them both live exactly how they wanted.

Looking around briefly, though not long enough to cause him to comment or disapprove, Kimber reached up and began to lift the bottom of her unpatterned pale pink shirt up and over her breasts. Not having worn a bra in months (it seemed), her bare nipples were immediately exposed, and a small chime could be heard as the tiny bells in the nipple rings moved in reaction to her shirt’s removal. Feeling a rush of obedient pleasure, she paused, watching his eyes, as her hand moved to the snap of her faded denim shorts. The sound of it opening seemed loud as it echoed down the wood floor of the hallway. Unsure exactly how slow she should go, she took her time, slowly parting the flaps of her shorts before beginning to slide them down, looking around briefly as she paused with them stretched across her bottom, only partway down the curve of her buttocks. She ached to hurry, now that she was more and more uncovered. Standing in the public hallway was nerve wracking to say the least. Finally pushing her shorts down over her hips, she let them fall and stood back up, tingling with fear and excitement as she stood before him dressed only in her shoes and thong panties. And her collar of course. She had not taken that off in over a month.

Even before Kimber had removed a single article of clothing Maeson’s cock had started going stiff, he loved watching her. His little sister had a sensual grace about her that most women would never have. Each movement, each time she pulled off an article of clothing it seemed sexual. She hadn’t started this way, back when they had been simply brother and sister, she had been cute. Before he had gone to school, she was just his cute little sister. Fun for a tease and a cuddle, but nothing like this. Then when he had come home from college, he had just enjoyed watching her. Kimber, within a couple of years’ time had put on weight, developed breasts, and filled in her lanky proportions. In the mornings, he had looked forward to catching her in the kitchen bending over slightly as she either got something from a cupboard or searched the fridge for a bite to eat.

It had really started when his little sister had picked him up from the bus station. He had been impressed at how good looking Kimber had become. Naturally, cause it was the type of guy that Maeson had always been, he had sized her up, but it was his little sister so of course he hadn’t seriously thought about screwing her, even if he had briefly fantasized about bending her over, and to his will.

It hadn’t taken Maeson long to discover that Kimber liked his touch, from the moment he had put his hands on her waist, felt the quiver of excitement run through her body, he had thought of his little sister carnally.

That had given way to an idea, and he had pushed it. Bullied and teasing his little sister into being naked, then later into his bed, and then onto the end of his cock. His little sister, Kimber, was a born submissive. She loved the direction, she loved the tasks, and loved the abuse her older brother dished out just like now. Kimber was standing before him, naked in her all of her glory, nipples pierced with little bells on, naked except for a pair of panties.

“You still are wearing something,” Maeson observed standing there in the hallway.

In the background there came a soft buzz as the elevator started moving from floor to floor. There were six floors in the building and looking over his shoulder, Maeson checked to see what direction the elevator was going, and wondered if whomever came out of the elevator would like looking at his teenage sister. It wasn’t going to happen, at least not now, the elevator was moving down.

“Hrmmmm...” he hummed aloud, “someone’s getting on, wonder if they are going to come up to our floor.” Then he turned back to Kimber dismissing the elevator, “You might want to get started with finishing, I’m pretty sure I said naked ... not partially clothed, and if I get aroused enough I might just have you suck me off here, so you might want hurry, cause I sort of fancy the idea of someone seeing you on your knees with my dick in your mouth.”

His last words sent Kimber’s mind racing. She realized that this new life she agreed to was going to get a lot different now that they were away from the constraints that came from living at home with her parents. He had never made quite such a bold statement before, and yet he seemed so serious. And they were just moving in! What was he going to be like in a week, or a month? All of this and more ran through her mind as she heard the soft buzzing of the elevator moving.

Reaching for the waistband of her panties, she slowly but steadily lowered them, feeling the rush of excitement that always greeted her when she was exhibiting her body in front of someone. Maeson had seen it all before, of course, but the unknown, the possibility of neighbors or strangers seeing her added a marked spice to her actions. Stepping out of the damp thong, she added it to the small pile collecting on the floor and looked back at him. She saw him just watching her, as if she wasn’t finished and she blushed, stepping out of her sandals and feeling the wood floor beneath her feet. Completely naked, she stood for a moment, still uncertain as to his real wants. Hoping he would open the door soon and let her escape the outside, but erring on the side of caution in case what he really wanted was her touch, she lowered herself to her knees, and looking at his obvious arousal right in front of her face, nervously reached for his belt, obediently ready to service him right there in the hallway.

Maeson chuckled but stopped her, “Just an idea,” he told her as he took one of her hands and put a blindfold in it, “but no, you greedy little girl, you can do that later. If someone comes out of the elevator, who knows ... maybe.”

The elevator obviously reaching the bottom floor had stopped buzzing and sound carrying muffled through the elevator shaft could be heard of folks loading the elevator several floors below them.

“Get up, put the blindfold on and put your hand on the door. We will get your clothing later, once we are done with the tour,” Maeson moved to their new door and stood beside it watching Kimber as she did what she was told. “I thought it might be fun if we play a little game. You can get acquainted with our new home, find things with your hands and you can guess what it is. I will tell you if you are right or wrong. Some should be easy, some should be a challenge, but I think you will really enjoy this.”

In the background the elevator started moving again, with a very soft whoosh, and the buzzing that indicated floors as it passed resumed, but this time ascending, “In you go,” Maeson ordered, “unless,” he paused letting it hand in the air, “you want them to see you.”

Kimber blushed, her face heating as she considered just delaying long enough that the people would see her. Glancing down at her discarded clothing, thong lying indecorously atop the other garments, she closed her eyes and put on the blindfold. Reaching out blindly, she rested her hand on the door, moving inside as he unlocked the door.

It was a surreal feeling, Kimber realized, walking into some place she had never seen, completely blind. Reaching out in front of her, waving her hands, she heard the door close behind her accompanied by a soft breeze of air against her back and bottom marking the large door’s movement. Not feeling anything in the immediate vicinity, she turned to either side briefly, eventually brushing her fingertips along what felt like a small table or something like that just to the right of the door.

“A little table?” she said, continuing to move around, feeling the length and width of what turned out to be a rather small table indeed. She felt around some more before getting brave and moving out into what she assumed was the center of the room, feeling the edge of a rug (?) under her feet, contrasting the smooth wood floor she had just been on. Continuing her exploration, she found what she assumed was a couch before running into a brick covered wall, and began to work her way towards what she soon determined was the kitchen, judging by the feel of stainless steel and the discovery of a sink and other kitchen related items.

Tingling now, the continued blindness combined with her complete nudity and openness made her constantly aware that he was near, yet not touching her, just letting her touch and explore.

Trailing along behind her Maeson shut the door, and locked it. Kimber looked awkward and cautious as she groped about, sliding her hands along walls, touching the wall hangings, and nudging forward to make sure she didn’t collide with anything.

Maeson didn’t help.

Instead he followed her only stopping long enough to pick up two things that has been propped up next do the door. One was his riding crop, a short length of whip that ended in a small leather paddle. The other was a battery operated wand massager, good for pressing against a woman. He expected that he would use both soon.

With the toys in hand he caught up with Kimber, pacing slowly along his loafers clicking on the hardwood floor, “Good, Good, move to the right, around the end of the island”, he instructed her guiding her towards the room he really wanted her in. This was going to be the fun room.

“Uh huh, go straight, don’t follow the wall, and closer, yep, you’re going to touch ... yes,” he finished as Kimber found the other door. “So previously you practiced, but let’s raise the stakes, I want you to tell me what you find in this room. Every time you get it right, I’ll give you a treat.” Maeson turned on the wand and followed the back of Kimber’s thigh till he got just within reach of her sex, then took it away. “If you get it wrong...” Maeson warned running the end of the leather up the end of Kimber’s thigh till he could pat her bottom with the end, “I’ll give you a little punishment,” and he smacked her lightly on the ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.