Loosening Up - Book 5 - Major Events - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 5 - Major Events

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Chapter 24: Surprise Visitors

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 24: Surprise Visitors - A series of major events reshape the growing Circle including the aftermath of the graduation party, a storm, a kidnapping, an award, a family makeover, and several weddings. A shock ends the book and sets up the next. This picks up where Book 4 left off.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Celebrity   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Dave thought about not answering his cellphone. He didn’t recognize the number on his caller ID but recognized the exchange as California. “Hello.” He was holding the phone away from his body since he’d just stepped out of a quick dip in the pool to rinse off his gamey body. He’d made one swipe with the towel.

“Hi Dave. This is Julia Ann. I just got into Florida this morning from the west coast and I wanted to call and see if we could get together. You made a big impression on me when you were in Vegas at the AVN Awards with your wife and friends. I just had to follow-up. If you’re busy, I fully understand. I’m at my sister’s home in Venice.”

“Well, hello for real. Sorry for my tone of voice; I thought you were another telemarketer. This is great to hear from you and of course we could get together. You wanted to visit here with your sister as I recall?”

“If we could. You talked about your Circle and made it sound so interesting. I’d love to see it and meet any of your friends, if they’re around.”

“This is a great afternoon to visit if you don’t mind being spontaneous ... and some partial nudity around the pool.”

“Hey, I invented nudity around the pool. I think I get fucked beside a pool in fifty or a hundred of the videos I’ve made. Is the address on the business card you gave me the right address for a GPS?”

“Yes, but you’ll find it’s a gated community. The code to enter in the punch buttons at the gate is 8-2-4-8. The gate will open and then close behind you after you drive through. Park once you see the sign for Circle Drive and then walk in-between any of the homes and find your way to the patio in the center of the circle of homes that is shared by all of them. I’ll be around there or ask for me. When?”

“Let’s say an hour. Tali, my sister, will be with me. She also wants to meet you and the others in your Circle. See you soon.” She ended the call.

Dave found Alice, “Guess who’s going to visit us in about an hour? Julia Ann.”

Alice gawked, “The porn star that I beat out for MILF of the Year?”

“The same one. She’s bringing her sister with her. She said she just arrived in Sarasota from her home on the west coast this morning. I think she’s eager to see us.”

“Well, when she gets here, introduce her around. I’ll spread the word about a celebrity guest. By the way, from what I remember from Las Vegas I’d say she’s eager to fuck you again.”

Dave sat talking with Julie, Sheri, Nathan, Wolf, and Carolyn, when he spied Julia Ann coming between Dale and Mike’s homes. She was tentative about coming onto the patio into the group of people that she didn’t know. She had another long-haired and equally attractive blonde following her. She was looking all around.

Dave stood and waved, “Julia Ann. Hello.” He walked in her direction. She broke into a large smile when she saw him.

“DAVE!” The pair met and kissed, quite passionately as it turned out. When they separated, she continued, “This is my sister Talia, or just Tali. THIS is the man I was telling you about.”

Tali broke into grin, “Yes, I heard you were one of the best lovers my sister has ever had or that ever had her – whatever. Anyway, you made a huge impression on her, and hence on me. I’ve been fascinated to meet you after she extolled your virtues repeatedly to me ever since the AVN Show in Vegas. I almost decided to come up here alone and introduce myself until she announced she had to come east and see you.”

Julia Ann teased, “I even gave up my horses for a few days. They’re being well taken care of, however.”

Dave nodded, “Yes, I recall that you are quite the equestrian. You and your sisters are nearly twins.” He looked between the two gorgeous women as he led them across the patio.

Tali smiled, “We’re a year apart, and in case you need to tell us apart, I’m the one that didn’t get the boob job.” She reached over and poked at one of Julia Ann’s silicon wonder breasts. “See! It’s all hard and not too pliable like my small natural tits. I’m mushy but still perky.”

Julia Ann jerked away. “Stop it. You have nice boobs. Play with your own.”

Dave admonished, “Now, sisters ... tsk tsk.” He paused, “Come and sit down while I introduce you to some of my friends and family.” He brought them back to where he’d been sitting and introduced Julie, Sheri, Nathan, Joe, and Carolyn to Julia Ann and Tali. Two more chairs were pulled up and they sat.

Wolf’s eyes were nearly bugging out of his head. He kept staring at Julia Ann. Dave was sure he knew exactly who she was.

Wolf finally asked in a neutral tone, “You from ... L.A.?”

“Orange County actually. You recognize me; I take it. Yes, I am that person.”

Carolyn poked at her husband-to-be. “Who is she?”

Julia Ann spoke up, “Carolyn, I am the Julia Ann of porn star fame, at least I think that’s why Wolf recognized me. I have several hundred movies and short features all over the adult Internet. I’m a professional slut, I guess you might say.”

“Oh!” Carolyn said as she sat back as though in shock. As she recovered, she said, “Do you have a specialty?”

Julia chuckled, “Fucking is my favorite specialty. I like younger men these days; they have more repetitive staying power, but I don’t rule out the older guys either. I’ve done a lot of lesbian scenes, too. I’m bisexual so I love anything sexual. I like doing any combination of partners or mixes of the two sexes: two guys and me, or me and another woman with a man. I’ve done a few gangbangs, too, but I prefer the intimacy and kisses that come with more romantic scenes. I’m very orgasmic and cum multiple times during filming, especially in my romantic films.”

Julie volunteered to Carolyn, “Most of the women in our Circle have done a video. One man here runs Circle-X Productions, the film company that specializes in adult films. We’ve helped him out for fun now and then. You should try it.”

Julia Ann said, “I looked over their stuff on their website. They’re more towards the romantic side and I like that. I wanted to talk Mike Holiday, the guy that runs it. I never got to do more than meet him in Las Vegas at the awards. He and I might be able to conduct a little business together. I’m always looking for new outlets for my talent and willingness to put myself out there.”

Carolyn asked about which awards, and Julia Ann gave a brief explanation.

Dave said, “I’ll make sure you and Mike connect before you leave.”

Julia Ann giggled, “Who said I was leaving. I just got here. Based on what you told me about the Circle in Vegas and what you did to me when we made love I might never go home. If you do that thing for my sister, and I think you should, she’ll never leave here either.”

Dave laughed, “It’s not that big a deal.”

Julia shook her head, “Oh, yes, it is. When you can give a porn star like me that’s naturally orgasmic an orgasm to end all orgasms you are a BIG deal. That, and you stand tall among the hundreds of other men I’ve fucked.”

Carolyn had been watching and listening to the exchange between the new arrivals and Dave. She said to him, “What exactly is it that you do?”

Dave snorted, “You get a hall pass from your fiancé and a clean STD test and I’ll show you, but I warn you it’s highly sexual and you will end up loving me as well as Wolf.” Julia Ann nodded enthusiastically to confirm what he just said.

Carolyn lit up with a big smile. She turned to Joe and they whispered for a couple of minutes. He had also heard the conversation so knew what she was asking for. He seemed more than ready to see her indulge in something sexual.

Joe turned to Dave with a grin and said, “We just had our tests completed for our marriage certificates. We’re clean. The reports from the clinic are in our car out front. Carolyn is her own person. If she wants to go off with you, that’s quite all right with me. I think it’d be really arousing, plus I won’t interfere and it won’t upset anything between us. I think I’d like her to experience whatever it is that you do. Maybe I could learn something.”

Carolyn was beaming at Dave. She said, “Now, you can show me ... please.”

Tali said, “And I guess you can show me, too. Julia and I brought our reports, too.” She gestured towards her shoulder bag.

Dave smiled, “Then I guess we’re going to have a pleasant afternoon together. Shall we all go inside? I’ll show you a bed you’ll also always remember.” He stood and led the way as Joe, Carolyn, Sheri, Julia Ann, and Tali followed.

In the middle of the large bed, Cricket was riding Ross, bouncing her small naked body up and down on a large helping of naked male with a generous helping of long cock. She smiled at the group and kept bouncing. Through he slitted eyes, she said, “God, Ross is so satisfying. We’ll move over so you guys can use more of the bed. I like to be watched.” She stopped, extracted, and then nudged Ross over to the far side of the bed. He seemed nervous, but let her remount his shaft and start to ride him again.

Julia Ann smiled, “This is my kind of place. Does this go on all the time?”

Sheri nodded, “Yes. I love it.” She turned to Carolyn, “Can I fuck your husband-to-be?”

Carolyn looked surprised, “Yes. Certainly. You really turned him on at his little party. I think he’s had a hard-on for you ever since. Just don’t think it’ll be the last time or that I might not also want to be with you sometime in the future.”

Sheri moved in front of Joe and said, “Wolf, it’s time for you to take me as one of your own. Be the Alpha wolf. Make love to me. Fuck me.”

Almost immediately, they were stripping the remaining clothes off of each other. Sheri didn’t have much to lose besides her monokini.

Carolyn started to shed her clothes, too. She motioned to Dave to join her, and he did. When they were naked, he pulled her to his body and they shared some very hot kisses. Each second and each kiss that passed he could feel the passion and lust rising in her body. The young woman was pretty and enticing.

Julia Ann and Tali also removed their clothes and sat on a small bench along one wall facing the bed. Dave watched their hands start to do things to each other. This was not their first rodeo together.

Carolyn rose to a peak very rapidly. Dave could see why Wolf was so attracted to her. She was hyper-responsive to every thing sexual that he did to her. Her breasts were beautiful and wired to her clit and also the orgasm center in her brain. Just from him sucking and playing with them she came twice.

As Dave started oral sex on her, she kept peaking. His fingers inside her seemed to make things more intense. When he actually started to fist her with his hand inside her rubbing against her G-spot she entered a zone of one long, continuous orgasm. He thought that she’d stop their lovemaking session because she seemed to be hitting the stops and he hadn’t even touched her A-spot, yet.

When his fingertips found her A-spot Carolyn’s eyes flew open and she looked at him in amazement. She just muttered, “Oh, God. Yes, you are a sex god. I love you already. Keep doing that.”

A few minutes later Carolyn’s whole body arched into Dave’s hand and mouth as he licked her clit and stimulated her A-spot. She seemed to want to scream out, but her open mouth was silent and her eyes were full of expression reflecting the purest form of pleasure ever enjoyed by her body. Second later her eyes rolled up in her head, her body collapsed in a pile of sexually orgasming human, and she passed out from the overload of pleasure.

Dave licked the juices from his hand, and watched as Wolf and Sheri were in an energetic fuck. He heard Sheri reassure him that his fiancée was just fine and to relax and keep fucking. He was surprised to hear Wolf tell Sheri that he loved her and wanted her in his life forever. He noted that their kisses betrayed something more than simple lust and passion; there was love and tenderness in them, as well.

Dave cradled Carolyn in his arms. He looked at the sisters and they were both fingering each other’s sex as they kissed in a most un-sisterly manner. He figured they hadn’t seen each other in a while.

Carolyn awoke a couple of minutes later with her body still in orgasmic spasms. “Oh, God. I’m still having orgasms. What’d you do to me? Will I ever stop? Do I ever want this to stop?” She looked up into Dave’s face as he kissed her temple.

Carolyn crooned, “I love you. I know I just met you, but I love you. Every fiber in my body, every muscle, vein, and corpuscle, and every thought I’ve ever had or will have are in love with you and dedicated to you for all of time.”

Dave kissed her on the lips. “You’re going to marry Joe next week.”

“Oh, that’s all right. I love him, too. You and I can still have a relationship; he’ll understand. I’ll make sure he understands. The Wolf will understand, we’re very tolerant of each other’s sexual wishes and behavior. Maybe he can become a lover with Sheri or Julia Ann.”

Beside the couple, Carolyn’s fiancé had started blasting his seed deep into Sheri’s hot and well-fucked pussy as she cradled his body in hers with her legs wrapped around his body. Their lips remained locked together in one long, passionate, and loving kiss, and Carolyn heard Wolf pledge his love to Sheri but didn’t seem to even blink as she watched them culminate their lovemaking. Carolyn smiled at her partner.

Cricket had drained Ross some time before, but they lay watching the others with Cricket spooned against his body with his cock inside her.

Twenty minutes later, Tali also had pledged her undying love for Dave. Dave moved into position as she rested and started to make love to Carolyn, and then he returned to Tali. He went back and forth a number of times, his cock moving from one snug pussy to the other, eliciting major orgasms each time from the two women.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.