Loosening Up - Book 5 - Major Events - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 5 - Major Events

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Chapter 10: The Other Woman

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Other Woman - A series of major events reshape the growing Circle including the aftermath of the graduation party, a storm, a kidnapping, an award, a family makeover, and several weddings. A shock ends the book and sets up the next. This picks up where Book 4 left off.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Celebrity   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

“Yum. You taste good. What’d you just eat, something with peppermint?”

“A life saver. I wanted to be kissing sweet for you,” Karen crooned as she sat in Dave’s lap.

“This is an unexpected visit.”

“I have a challenge for you ... maybe even kind of like some of the challenges Dori gave you years ago to get you to loosen up.”

“What?” Dave smiled as his sister-in-law from Ohio. She must have just arrived.

Karen turned in his lap and held out her hand. A pretty younger woman came into view. Karen said, “Dave, meet Candy Hotchkiss. Candy, this is Dave, the man I love that I’ve been telling you about.”

Dave went on alert and poured on the charm. “Candy, so nice to meet you. I’ve heard a lot about you.”

Candy kind of frowned, “That I was the other woman and was stealing Karen’s husband. I’m sorry for all that.”

Dave said, “I’m sure you are. I was more recently referring to your pleasing integration into the Simon family up in Ohio, and Karen’s reports about how nice you are.”

Candy looked surprised and looked at Karen somewhat adoringly. “Thank you,” she said.

Karen stood and hugged her friend. “Candy is still having an identity and self-worth crisis. That’s why I brought her here to the Circle. My challenge to you is to turn her around, and I think you and I know exactly how you can do that.”

Dave chuckled, “Something about the A-spot?” Only the way he said it, it sounded more like ‘a spot’.

Karen smiled and nodded.

“Does Alice and Julie know you’re here?”

This was spur of the moment. I hope it’s all right and doesn’t interfere with anybody’s plans. Candy and I were talking at lunch and then we called and got airline tickets, and here we are. The kids are with Daryl.”

Dave teased, “He’s not going to act up?”

Karen laughed, “If he does, he’ll fuck up the situation with his two wives, and then won’t be getting any, anyhow, anyway, or anytime soon. He promised he’d be a good boy.”

“How’re your parents?”

“Good, and we had a close call. They dropped by during dinner one night to drop something off. We just happened to be entertaining our good friend Candy. Fortunately, they didn’t go upstairs, and the kids kept their yaps shut.”

“What’re you staking out for your room? The guest room is available for Candy if you want to sleep with us.”

“Oh, yes. Maybe we’ll both sleep with you if a wife or two chooses other quarters.”

Candy was watching the conversation like a tennis match. She said, “You talk about sleeping with Dave as if it’s no big deal.”

Karen smiled and hugged her friend. “Because it’s not. I love him and he loves me. We mended a fence that stood between us about six months ago. I assume you mean by ‘sleeping’ that I intend to have sex with him; well, I do and I know he will make love to me in a way that is beautiful and touching and that will stir my heart the way nobody else can. You should try it.”

Candy kind of harrumphed and continued to look worried.

Karen said, “Let me get our bags situated and we’ll be back for cocktail time. I want to give Candy a tour, too.”

Dave chuckled, “Mike and Kat are filming in his living room if you were thinking of going over that way.”

“Oh, thanks for the info. I’ll think about that.” Karen winked at Dave so that Candy didn’t see the devilish look in her eyes.

Candy was trying to follow along with occasional ‘Huh?” statements.

As the two pretty women went off, Dave watched the pair. Karen was an older blonde with a spring in her step he’d not noticed before. He took that to indicate her joy and happiness with the world. She was buxom and had a firm butt, the result of several thousand hours on a Stairmaster in her local gym keeping things toned up.

In contrast, Candy had a mobile butt that shimmied and shook as she walked in a delightful manner. She, too, was busty with long light brown hair that nearly reached her hour-glass waist. Candy’s face would be even more beautiful when she gained some self-confidence and embraced life in a different way.

The Friday night cocktail hour started a few minutes later. Phil and Jake joined Dave in bartending and waitering the drinks and hors d’oeuvres to the tables. Most people were home, plus there were a few guests. The partial nudity was evident, however.

Karen and Candy sat at the bar. Karen flirted with the two younger men. She’d been with several of them and held fond memories of the night that she left her shell and started to fly.

Candy sat with big eyes, talked when spoken to, but seemed a little on the reserved side. Dave’s assessment was that she’d gotten the full education about Circle from Karen that afternoon, and she was in a state of shock or was awed beyond belief. He thought she was on autopilot. He also wondered what made her the femme fatale that attracted Daryl; she just didn’t seem to have the spark and temperament to be the ‘other’ woman.

Dave sat with Alice, Julie, Karen, and Candy at dinner, along with several others from the Circle. Candy gradually opened up, and Dave got her talking about her own family and her job. Karen also prompted her to talk about the unique threesome that Candy had joined with Daryl, their three kids, and Karen. Candy called it ‘instant family’ and laughed sardonically.

Dave guessed that Candy was a short-timer in the threesome relationship. He’d met the Simon’s oldest daughter Bridget several times when she was younger, and could imagine what a teenage terror she could be at seventeen given the attitude Karen hinted at. He knew from an earlier conversation with Karen that Bridget wanted to castrate her father for messing around, but to have that woman now in her home must be like having the lamb in the lion’s den. Bridget must have been lapping her chops as Candy moved in.

In an aside, Karen said to Dave, “I’m going to make sure Candy sticks to me like glue, right into your bed for some sexual play. She’s used to it since we do it with Daryl. I do have her STD test results, by the way, and they’re clean. When we start to fuck, I want you to go down on Candy, and then do that A-spot thing. I want to see her lose it completely, learn what a real man can do for her, and then I can take her back to Ohio on Tuesday satisfied that I showed her my idea of heaven.”

“You sure she can take it? She seems awful fragile in some ways. I was just thinking about how Bridget must be getting under her skin.”

Karen smiled diabolically at me and volunteered, “The other two kids are just darlings and try to get along with everyone. Your assumptions about Bridget, however, are correct.”

After dinner, Ty organized some dancing that devolved into couples and threesomes starting to make love here and there on the patio or going off to various bedrooms or guest rooms.

Dave led Karen and hence Candy into his home and to the guest room where he and Karen immediately started to make out. Dave reached out and gently pulled Candy into the mix, enjoying several kisses with her. She quickly got into the kisses with him and reciprocated with surprising zeal.

As clothing came off, Dave was pleased to discover Candy’s sweet charms as he rediscovered Karen’s. He noticed how comfortable the two women were in removing each other’s clothing and in their own kisses. Candy seemed to relax in Karen’s arms, and the earlier anxiety he’d felt from her slowly dissipated as they continued to be physical with each other.

Dave’s cock responded generously as the two naked women pushed their breasts together with his cock in between and kissed the large mushroomed cap. The regular kisses also grew in intensity to become deep and soulful French kisses. Karen pulled Dave into the mix and he joined in the same level of passion with the two women. His hands joined Karen’s in fondling Candy’s ripe breasts and then in fingering her wet pussy sometimes both at the same time.

Candy, for her part, started to mutter little oaths and words of approval about what was going on whenever she wasn’t being kissed. “Oh, God, yes. This is the best. This is better already than I expected. I’m so horny I never want to stop. Keep doing that. My God, you’re huge.”

Karen also got very vocal. She started to narrate what was happening, and then started to direct Dave and what she hoped he’d do. “Loooook at how handsome that cock is; wait until you feel it sink deep inside you. But first, he has those beautiful fingers that are going to do things to you that you can’t even believe without going through the experience. Dave, do her – now!”

Dave dutifully sought to please his sister-in-law times two. Alice and Julie both knew what their sister had planned with Candy and had indicated at dinner that they strongly approved. There were some snickers and giggles about it, too. Alice summed it up, “Daryl doesn’t know it yet, but you are raising the bar to a whole new level that he’s not even aware of.”

Dave’s fingers danced along Candy’s slit, capturing her moistness and often bringing it to his lips. He plunged a couple inside her snug mound, and then added fingers until he thought she was ready. Karen prepared her as she held and kissed her. He pushed inside Candy and quickly massaged her G-spot almost knocking her out from just that level of pleasure. She moaned and thanked him.

When Dave stroked the magic A-spot, Candy’s eyes enlarged to the size of saucers. She’d never had anybody or anything ever touch her there; this was not only different; this was the purest form of pleasure she’d ever felt. As he stroked with his fingertips, she felt like she was some superwoman soaring ever higher and higher in the sky into the stratosphere and beyond, until she felt on the crest of an orgasmic wave a thousand feet tall that prepared to sweep over her. She abandoned herself to the experience, moaned, and then delivered herself into a wonderful unconsciousness full of wonder, awe, and pleasure that submerged her completely in its love, passion, lust, and pleasure like none she’d ever experienced.

Candy awoke a few minutes later feeling herself cuddled and being stroked by strong masculine hands. Karen was kissing her and she kissed back. Tears came to her eyes, “Oh, Karen. That was so ... beautiful and ecstatic. I love you and I love Dave. Do we have to ever leave him – to leave this place? I’ve never felt love like this.”

Karen pressed her, “He hasn’t even made love to you yet.”

Candy spread her legs, “Oh, Dave. Please come and make love to me. I love you. I want every bit of you inside me. Cum inside me. Make me yours. You are the most wonderful man and I need to return the love I feel to you.”

Dave made love to Candy, and then watched as Karen straddled her face to be eaten by her paramour.

Immediately after finishing with Candy, Dave repeated the experience for Karen. They also made love with great passion and ardor. When they were through it was late, so they went to sleep in Candy’s bed with Dave holding the two women to his nakedness. Candy purred like a very contented cat.


Max came racing around the patio from between two of the houses. He found Dave and Alice sitting together and almost leapt into Dave’s lap to be petted. The Australian shepherd talked in gleeful doggie tones about finding his friends. Heather appeared with Matthew. Matthew also came over and hugged Dave and Alice, and then went and dove into the pool. Max went to the pool’s edge and looked on.

Heather sat with them. She declared, “I thought I was strung out when I was going to school, and before that when I had to work at the club to stay alive. This new job is running me ragged, but it is so gratifying to be contributing the way I am.”

Somewhere in the following discussion Heather asked, “When are Cricket, Ashley, and Scarlett coming back? I missed all of them so much.”

Dave pulled his cellphone out of his pocket and typed out a text to Cricket and Ashley. ‘Are the three of you ever coming back to the Circle? We all love you and miss you like crazy, me especially. Dave.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.