Loosening Up - Book 5 - Major Events - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 5 - Major Events

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Chapter 9: Add In

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: Add In - A series of major events reshape the growing Circle including the aftermath of the graduation party, a storm, a kidnapping, an award, a family makeover, and several weddings. A shock ends the book and sets up the next. This picks up where Book 4 left off.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Celebrity   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

“Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God.” Nancy’s voice carried partway across the patio from the gazebo. Several of the other lovers laughed despite being in their own throes of passion and lovemaking. Her voice was so strident and needful. She was with Dave and Sheri.

In the middle of the patio, Nancy was feeling Dave’s large cock slowly stroking smoothly into her warm interior for the first time in months due to her pregnancy and the recovery from the birth. Sheri Seaton sat on her facing moaning from the tongue-lashing she was receiving.

This was a series of firsts for Sheri: first threesome, first time enjoying sex with another woman – she was truly enjoying what was happening to her cunt, first time with a guy who was more than one year older than she was, first time having sex with others around in a group setting, and first time in a kind of orgy situation where other people were swapping partners. Her initial embarrassment ceased when she realized that no one paid much attention to any of the others also making love on the patio.

Sheri had grown up a nerd because she excelled in mathematics. In high school she took every AP course they offered and scored easy A’s. In the ACT and SAT tests, she could be counted on to have perfect or near perfect score in the field. With that background, she’d been funneled into STEM classes, and then electrical engineering in college. She joined the utility right from school and was assigned to Nancy as for mentoring and as a coworker.

Overtime, she lost some of the nerdiness. She dated, and Nancy coached her on her personal life including her then lackluster wardrobe of chinos, men’s shirts, and cloddish shoes.

As soon as Sheri started to wear skirts, some low heels, and colorful tops, the other engineers at the utility started to beat a path to her door asking her for coffee or on more serious dates. Sheri went on dates, but soon developed a reputation as an ice queen because she didn’t do anything beside a few kisses to encourage the men. After a year, Sheri dressed better but was again devoid of much of a social life.

Sheri watched Nancy and her interaction with Dave, her boss. Dave was so nice and so solicitous of her. He always stopped and talked, and when Nancy went off on maternity leave, he proudly announced that she was her replacement during the planned leave. Sheri went as far above the norm for performance as she knew how to do, spending hours working at Nancy’s job and her job, and then even at Dave’s job. When Hurricane Marco came, she quickly volunteered to take his place as the County Emergency Center, and once there worked tirelessly, even round the clock a few days. Her work did not go unnoticed by Dave, the rest of the utility, or others at the CEC. Sheri got a couple of awards for her diligence and effort, both from the utility and from the county because she helped out in so many ways.

Sheri was naturally curious and it didn’t take a Ph.D. in psychology or intelligence analysis for her to realize that there was something special between Dave and Nancy. She felt certain that the ‘something’ included sex, but also a lot of love. They often looked longingly at each other and there was no hesitation for them to touch one another – a hand on a shoulder, or comfortable sitting very close on the sofa in his office going over some designs or letters. She’d even caught them kissing a couple of times.

Her idea of a special relationship got further reinforced one day when Alice came by the office to collect her husband for a lunch date. Alice hugged and kissed Nancy like they were long-lost cousins, but then there was something else, something sexual she was sure. Alice was ‘in’ on whatever was going on between Dave and Nancy.

Sheri worked up courage and finally asked Nancy one day, “I detect some kind of special relationship between you and Dave. Am I right?”

Nancy laughed, “Yes, and it’s not exactly a secret. We don’t advertise it because we work together and he is my boss. He’s Sarah Lynn’s father and I love him dearly.”

Sheri held in the reaction of surprise that almost made her blurt out something inappropriate. She just said, “Oh. I thought so.” She assessed and ran through other information in her data banks and said, “I thought he was married.”

Nancy chuckled, “He is – to four lovely women. Alice, who you met here a week or so ago, is his legal wife, but their family also includes Pam, Julie, and Heather ... and I guess Cricket is almost part of the family, but they haven’t made it official. She’s off working on her book, screenplay, and a movie in Hollywood. Not bad for someone that just graduated from the university at age eighteen.”

Sheri tucked all that information away, carefully assessing each piece. She wanted to definitely ask more about her boss’ boss having four or five wives. She knew of her own naiveté and wondered whether Nancy was teasing her.

“Nancy, did I understand you to say that Dave Prentiss has five wives? You sounded like you’re not one of them.”

Nancy looked at her watch. It was eleven-thirty in the morning, and late enough for an early lunch. Nancy took her friend’s hand, stood, and led her towards the door. “Come on, we’re going out to lunch and I’ll tell you about the Circle.”

The term ‘Circle’ didn’t mean much to Sheri. She recalled hearing some oblique references to a ‘Circle’ by Dave or Nancy in their offhand remarks with each other, but she found it meaningless. She knew that there had been some parties that some of the higher-ups went to at the Circle, too.

Nancy decided that a picture was worth a million words. She drove Sheri to the Circle enclave, pulling through the electric gate and up the access road to the homes. She drove completely around Circle Drive and then parked in front of Dave’s home. She pointed out her townhouse as she drove by.

Nancy led Sheri into Dave’s home, gave a brief tour that emphasized the double-width king-size bed and immense master bedroom. Nancy commented that she’d been in the room many times, and loved making love on the big bed, especially when some of her dearest friends were beside her.

Nancy’s tour of the core included brief introductions to Mike and Kat who were having lunch at one of the high-top tables. Kat was only wearing her usual monokini. Julie had been reading, but came over to meet Sheri; she was nude. Holly was sitting at one of end of one of the long dinner tables with papers spread out in front of her; she waved but was on the phone. She, too, was nearly naked.

Bobbie came out and saw the guest. She was wearing a monokini. After introductions, Bobbie said, “If you haven’t eaten yet, there are still some great leftovers from last night’s pork roast. I can prepare two plates for you with salads. Hot or cold?”

Nancy told Bobbie that cold would be fine and they followed Bobbie into the core living room, dining area, and kitchen for the interior tour. They visited Maddy and the kiddies in the nursery. Nancy picked up and played with her daughter. A few minutes later Sheri and Nancy sat at the kitchen counter eating the great leftovers.

Dev came into the kitchen area searching for food. He gave Nancy a really long hot kiss that made the water in the sink boil, and told her he wanted to be ‘with her’ later, some terminology that meant only one thing to Sheri. The couple would have sex with wild abandon. She marveled at Dev; his muscles had muscles, and he looked like a movie star all handsome and tan, plus he had a glorious tattoo along one arm that she suspected had a lot more that didn’t show.

Sheri said after he’d left, “Is that your boyfriend?”

Nancy replied, “Oh, no. Dev is married to Wendy. He was a contractor until a week or so ago when he sold his business at a huge profit. He’s getting ready to do something else with his life besides build stuff; that’s why he’s around here during the day. He’s kind of ... dangerous.”

Aaron came through the core and changed his path to give Nancy a kiss and another invitation for later. She accepted his invitation, too.

After Aaron had gone, Sheri said, “You told both men you’d be intimate with them later?” She turned her statement into a question at the last minute.

Nancy laughed, “Yes. The Circle is a place where we love each other and we willingly share ourselves with each other in every way you can imagine. I’m horny all the time, so the situation can be very satisfying – loving many men, that is. I do love multiple men – and women.”

“Intimately?”

“Very intimately,” Nancy confirmed. “I love both of those men, if that makes you feel better. I love all the men in the Circle.”

“How many are there?”

“About two dozen, and I also love the women. I didn’t know I loved the women when I became aware of the relationships that Dave was involved with, but as I learned and then participated, I became enthralled with the way we live. I have never been happier, more loved, more loving, and truly content than I have since I came here.”

“How many women are there?”

“About forty, I think.”

“Wow. And, if I understand you, everybody has sex with everybody else?”

Nancy laughed, “Yes, but not all at once. I haven’t been with Dev or Aaron for several weeks, so tonight we’ll rededicate our love for each other.”

“Will you see both of them at the same time?”

“Maybe, but more than likely I’ll be with one of them after dinner and then connect with the other around ten o’clock. I might spend the night with one of them depending on whether they need to be home with their wives or have another promise to fulfill.”

Nancy went on to explain how the Circle was formed, how the initial founders decided to live together and created the cohousing project, and then how the group had grown and expanded as others adopted the way of life.

Sheri asked, “Why shouldn’t I be interested in this lifestyle?”

Nancy shrugged, “Maybe you are. If the major tenets don’t offend you, and you don’t feel that unrestricted sex is a sin, then maybe you do belong with us. Alice, Dave’s wife, claims that we’re all really devout hedonists and nymphomaniacs.”

Sheri explained, “Nymphomania is actually hyper-sexuality. A person who wants to engage in sex all the time.”

Nancy nodded, “You just perfectly described the sixty or so people here and a few of our outside friends.” She laughed. “Come on; we have to get back to work.”

Sheri stewed the rest of the week about her exposure to the Circle. She had learned that Derek, his wife Emily and of all people his girlfriend Abby, Donna – Derek’s secretary, Dave, and Nancy were all members. She figured out that Ron Wonder, one of the new EEs in engineering also visited all the time. She also learned that Owen Bennett the billionaire belonged, and that Ken Toomey, the heroic pilot of that Atlantic Airlines jet that crashed in Kansas, also belonged with his fiancée. She grappled with the concept of Dave having five wives. She liked Dave and thought he was one of the most grounded and nice men she’d ever met. He wasn’t at all flakey or hippie like, and never lorded his executive position over anybody. Nancy had also explained how eight of the university’s most recent graduating class were also hanging around, hoping to become members in the near future; Ron was one of them.

Nancy invited her to come back on Saturday afternoon to swim and hang around with everybody. She explained how Sheri would get a further look at how she and Dave lived. Nancy did explain about the routine nudity that would prevail so that if Sheri came, she wouldn’t be freaked out.

Sheri examined every principle and value that she felt important, and analyzed them in the context of returning to the Circle and considering herself a candidate. She made lists of things important to her, values she held sacred, and thought about her mission in life. She had always felt she was too tightly wound, too prim, too prudish, and even too quick to judge. She hadn’t judged what Nancy told her and showed her, and found her lack of normal behavior somewhat strange. She wanted to loosen up, and maybe the Circle was that avenue.

Just before the close of business on Friday, Sheri had finally decided to make the Saturday visit that Nancy had suggested. She thanked Nancy for the invitation and confirmed that she would be there shortly before lunch. Nancy reminded her about how to gain access and gave her the code to use on the entry gate.

Nancy was breast-feeding little Sarah when Sheri arrived late Saturday morning. She was also only wearing a monokini. Another woman was with her, Erin, with a baby about the same age also nursing. Nancy explained that they both birthed minutes apart in Dave’s guest room during the hurricane. She said, “That was appropriate since Dave got us both pregnant the same night nine months earlier in his big bed when we had a threesome with him.” She laughed and so did Erin. They treated the sex and resulting pregnancies and births as so normal and not something to hide or be embarrassed about.

Sheri set down her large shoulder bag and paused. Nancy nodded at her, so she removed her top exposing her modest breasts in ‘public’ for the first time in her life. She quickly sat down and joined the conversation the other women were having about one of their new friends named Scarlett and the role she was due to play in some movie. Nancy passed her suntan lotion and indicated she should apply some to her breasts.

Sheri finally said, “You talk about Scarlett as though she is a good friend and Circle member, but she doesn’t live here?”

Erin explained, “Right. She lives near Santa Monica. Our friends Cricket and Ashley are staying with her while she and some other guy write the screen play based on Cricket’s first novel, and while Ash records songs and does music stuff. Scarlett is Scarlett Johansson. She lived in the Circle for about two months this summer.”

Sheri gasped. “The ... the BIG movie star ... lived HERE?”

Erin pointed at Dave’s house.

“And he never said anything about it at work?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.